Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 6, 2015 2:51 PM

Feb 2014
For me, I can watch/read a moe series when it is ONLY supposed to be moe, since you can expect it. But I hate series like CLANNAD where moe ruins an otherwise fine romance story, or NGNL where the character is a loli solely because she can be used for loli fanservice. It's stupid.

Like I said, I can watch a series when it's ONLY supposed to be moe/loli, because I expect it and try to be open minded to all sorts of shows. Though, I don't particularly enjoy it, like the K-ON! manga I finished today. It was okay at first, but 57 chapters of the same moe girls doing the exact same thing OVER AND OVER and never maturing at all makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Jun 14, 2016 3:58 AM

Feb 2014
Shallow characterization, kind of sexist against girls. I also hate people who try to act all "cutesy" in real life, too.
Aug 28, 2016 10:39 AM
Aug 2016
Moe is honestly the worst thing to ever exist, along with lolis(shotas do not exist).

They're just.....inhuman. Too small to be human. Their voices are so annoyingly squeaky. And I want all moe characters to die. Including lolis(shotas do not exist).

If moe characters were real, I'd painfully rip out all their organs. Which still includes lolis.

And moe is sexist. And creepy. It's like enslaving a little girl and forcing her to be like a "pet". And it's so common for them to be moronic. Giddy childish behavior(plus the occasional "cries at slightest insult" type) is simply <b>STUPID.</b>

And then there are lolis. Lolis are simply pandering to pedophiles. Looking at you, Ushio Okazaki. And lolis are also stupid and, just like any moe character, exist only to pander to said pedophiles. Shotas do not exist because no male is ever moe ever.

I also hate people who try to act moe in real life. And this person I dislike who randomly walked up to me and said: When I wake up I can see my waifu.

Their waifu was a loli. A waifu is a female anime character that someone has a crush on. And the guy was a grown man. Pedophile alert.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Relations

Chthonia - Dec 14, 2008

19 by Maegil »»
Jan 7, 2013 2:27 AM

» UNmoe shows

hznu - May 9, 2009

37 by Maegil »»
Jan 6, 2013 5:17 PM

» Epic thread on problems with moe, "slice of life", etc.

Ni_Go_Zero_Ichi - Nov 19, 2011

2 by BenEvolent »»
Sep 23, 2012 3:09 AM

» the worst moe/loli anime or manga you've actually seen?

thepapercut - Jan 3, 2009

44 by KusattaTamago »»
Oct 1, 2011 6:53 PM

» Mitsudomoe...the next worst thing?

thepapercut - May 25, 2010

5 by Ni_Go_Zero_Ichi »»
Jul 23, 2010 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.