Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
May 1, 2021 12:19 AM

Jun 2017
certainly an interesting approach to finally start up a real-running narrative at the 2nd half of the tenth episode of your 2nd season
May 13, 2021 10:54 PM

Aug 2014
This is based on all 25 episodes (both season 1, OVA, season 2, since they are all the same:

Positives:

-its a nice silly anime. It does have a charm to it that makes you want to keep watching, helping you get immersed.

-I can honestly say that out of all the MC in anime history, he is the one I can honestly say to relate the most, with being a student in a new school and looking much different than everyone else, and having difficulties making friends because of my "scary" appearance. And for some reason, also having girls after me.

-This anime also has DELICIOUS fanservice, specially with those Yozora bootea or upskirt scenes.

-I also liked how the school looks, it has a very unique look to it.

-I really liked how in this season 2 it finally looked like its starting to head in the romance direction.

Negatives:

-I was mostly bored with the anime. I think I enjoyed it more because it was so relatable to me and the great fanservice, and not because of the comedy per-se. Everytime I watch an episode (20 minutes long an episode if we cut out opening, ending , and preview), it would feel like im sitting and watching for like two hours. Thats how slow-paced things felt.

I do want a season 3 to conclude this anime franchise.  But if they do do a season 3, I really hope its to conclude the anime since the anime can be a dragged to watch even though it has a charm.
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 1:00 AM
Jan 13, 2022 8:06 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Stark700 said:
eminagnam said:
The ending made me feel there'd be another season. What will they do to Yozora? It didn't feel like a finale.

Ya, it didn't feel like a finale to me either. Oh well, hoping for a S3 hopefully to make a better ending.

Yeah, same here. But unfortunately nine years later, there hasn’t been a third season. Maybe they will because a lot of animes as of late I’ve had new seasons or series even, many years after the fact. So crossing my fingers for that.

Anyways, this last episode was really something else. Even though there was some parts that were really annoying, including Rika going really over the top there on the roof. Say what you wanted about her and she’s not a bad person sure, but still, it was just a little bit excessive, to put it mildly. And while yes, she was definitely making some good points there after that fight of theirs, I really enjoyed Kodaka pointing out her own hypocrisy regarding the situation, including at the end when she actually said a line that she criticized Kodaka himself for saying. I’m sure you must know which one I’m talking about.

I’m just glad that it all worked out in the end, except for Yozora, Who is going on that journey of hers, whatever that meant. They obviously intended to make a third season, but it just never worked out that way, due to unforeseen circumstances. well anyways, I would certainly love to see that third season, as I’m sure most people on this thread would. So here’s to it happening, and here’s to an overall very great series! Seriously, it’s actually one of my favorites I liked it so much!
May 19, 2022 3:06 PM
Dec 2020
Mmmm a cliffhanger ending
I'm not sure if its possible anymore to get another season, I heard what's left is not much and only enough for 1 more season so its near the end but its been 9 years now. I will only hope we get a S3, there's no way I would be satisfied with this cliffhanger. Lets hope for more.

I ultimately watched it for just fun, but ended up caring for the show more than I expected. It was much fun, and I liked the characters and story. The avarage score here is perfect, I rate it overall at 7.5/10 too.
Jun 5, 2022 10:51 PM
May 2015
pronald said:
draker said:
That's some bs ending.

Well the story doesn't have end yet. This series follow LN pretty well.

Let me just say I respect you so much for keeping Sena on your profile pic to this day ❤👌
Oct 4, 2022 7:27 PM

Dec 2020
S2 had no nudity and all the fan service was toned down from s1. Kodaka really needed the shit smacked outta of him to learn his lesson the hard way. It seems like Rika is becoming best girl. The final vol of the manga got released this year in English anyway so looks like I'm gonna find out what happens next.
Dec 29, 2022 9:27 PM

Jan 2015
Close to like, a perfect finale. Characters were all acting how it feels like it could best be done with the circumstances, with some really powerful hitting lines from Kodaka. What a sad situation for him. Holy shit, the music here.
"The main character of a harem romantic comedy? If I could, I'd gladly be one! I'd do anything to be able to give everyone a happy end just by being nice!"
Delivery here as well, top stuff.
Feel like the issue I'd say is it being rushed, as it would have been nice to see more perspective by the end.
Still, really good episode, perfect as far as concluding the surprisingly good drama building off of your usual stories like this, while also remembering to deliver some laughs where it helps.
The line in the second picture here is cool, bought a couple of characters to mind, haha.

Kinda sad ending at points, I felt for everyone. By the end of this all, however, I'd say best girl is... hold on, is kinda tough, actually. Cast was all likable! Kate, Marisa, Sena, Kobato, were my favourites, I think, however Yukimura, Rika, Yozora all have quality scenes. Poor Yozora, especially, aha. Yeah, this ending was quite quick.
Mar 18, 2023 7:55 PM
May 2022
Tf was that ending
Jul 29, 2023 8:58 PM
Apr 2023
Doubt there will be a new season when that's all that's needed to finish the series and it has been 10 years. If you want to continue this, start the manga at chapter 65. The art style is a bit different, but the story is mostly the same throughout.
Jul 30, 2023 7:47 AM
Aug 2022
Fuck episode
What happend to yozora if you don't to conclude there relationship with kodoka then why bring her in series.
Another fuck in most anime kids relation
Who said that always kids lovers become lovers with time many things can change.
Aug 20, 2023 5:02 AM
Sep 2015
Just did a rewatch, and along with the spoilers I've heard for the light novel, this was definitely a fantastic ending. I'm also glad that all the people who just root for Team Sena or Team Yozora get pissed off because they're both awful. They've both been awful this whole time! Anyone who thinks Kodako confessing to one of them would work out has missed how awful they are! And imagine if Rika actually has feelings for him, a whole episode ragging on K for not manning up and taking a step forward, and when asked what she wants she just says friends? The most hilarious part is that it seems like his continued inaction actually was holding things together, and he gets ragged on for not carrying literally everyone's emotions. With their personalities, there was never a good end, and that's why this show and its ending are on the verge of greatness.
Aug 27, 2023 3:14 PM

Jul 2020
I expected a worse ending after seeing some minor spoilers, this still was bad though. Overall, s1 was much better but s2 had its nice moments too. especially whenever Yozora wasn't on the screen
Sep 12, 2023 9:23 PM

Dec 2009
Notes from 2013:

Dec 4, 2023 8:08 AM

Nov 2023
GG Fun anime, anyways, my waifu is Sena HOT
Dec 12, 2023 12:12 AM

Dec 2022
This is was a really good show I honestly really appreciated how it communicated the struggle that comes with developing feelings for friends. I can really sympathize with Kodaka for not wanting anything to change and it was interesting to find out he wasn't clueless. It was real. Also the show in its entirety was really funny and enjoyable to watch, for some reason the first opening was really catchy too.
I really just appreciate how the ending took an actual realistic approach to the whole idea of a harem. All in all I like the show and its characters and the realism of Kodaka's feelings was really new and fresh to the harem idea and it just made the story not just another piece of crap harem we often see.
Also Rika best girl honestly because she was the most authentic girl on the show. The cliffhanger ending annoys me a little though but I doubt we will get a season 3.
8/10
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Dec 2022
With the student council only properly being introduced to the narrative in the last two episodes, and the only two heroines Kodaka interacted with here being Rika and Yukimura, it was a very odd, disjointed finale. But I have to admit that Kodaka and Rika's exchange on the rooftop was enjoyably thoughtful. I'd wager this anime finished on the end of one arc in a teaser for a third season.

Preferred the first season overall, as only the first half of the second season had the same comedic value as the entirety of the first season. Any time this season took a dramatic turn, it came across as directionless and unfulfilling, as if it wouldn't result in any coherent change in the existing character dynamics. And given how the season finishes off, it seems being inconclusive is a burden it carries throughout.
Archean-ReturnApr 16, 6:16 AM

Shaded Horizon

Pages (14) « First ... « 13 14 [15]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.