Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2013 5:11 PM

Apr 2011
Well 2 years wait for another dose of awesomeness. Excuse me, I am going to go freeze myself now. :3
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Oct 2010
And that as they say is that...

I do wanna know the answer for sure though, for all I know the implied scene could be just trolling the viewers.

Gu3rrit0 said:
I actually wanted Kodaka to join the Student Council.
Going from a harem comedy to a harem comedy? XD ...

It could be kinda funny, feel free to make a fanfic about it.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

Dec 2012
SEA-SON-THREE-SEA-SON-THREE-SEA-SON-THREE!

It better happen... or else (╯° Д ° )╯︵ ┻━┻

It was very nice to see both of my favorites, Rika & Yukimura, in the spotlight.
Mar 28, 2013 5:20 PM

Jan 2012
Perfect cliffhanger end. I can't wait for season 3. Sad that it will probably take 3 years.

10/10 anime.
Mar 28, 2013 5:27 PM
Nov 2009
Retarded climax, hilariously stupid ending, lousy production values

5/10, would watch season 3 because I've got nothing better to do
Mar 28, 2013 5:28 PM

Oct 2011
Nice series ,I don't think that the Sena x Kodaka scene in the end means anything since it doesn't even exist in the LN ,we have yet to see which girl Kodaka chooses ,only thing I'm concerned with this series is Yozoras message in the end since it doesn't exist in the LN as far as I know ,it could be that the author gave a little spoiler of the upcoming LN to the anime staff to make a more exciting and satisfaing ending to this season but it could also mean that the anime is going to go into fillers with the third season and have a completaly anime original ending which I really hope it isn't true since the anime kept true to the LN without skipping anything too important till now.
Anyways we'll have to wait for the next novel to see what's true some say it's going to be out on april 25 but I don't know how much that is true :)

Write said:
Where does the LN pick up from here?

It doesn't ,the LN ends on the roof with Kodaka accepting Rikas offer to help him confront everyone.
Black_Wolf_90Mar 28, 2013 5:39 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2013 5:32 PM

Dec 2010
Well this was one awesome anime. Last time I got so caught up with one was with Code Geass. This one is trully a fav for me. I like everything about it (although not all in the same way). I really hope for season 3 to come. And this ending was amazing, even for a cliffhanger. Hope Yozora stays in the 3rd season, I may not like her that much, but she'll be missed if that happens.
Mar 28, 2013 5:32 PM

Nov 2012
Great to watch each week, great show and one we all know needs a season 3!!
Also, nice new ED, really liked taka and sora running etc.
9/10

Mar 28, 2013 5:34 PM

Jul 2012
Will miss this anime. I like it and I hope for more in the future.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 28, 2013 5:35 PM

Nov 2012
eminagnam said:
The ending made me feel there'd be another season. What will they do to Yozora? It didn't feel like a finale.

Wouldn't make sense if they didn't make one

too many unresolved issues
Mar 28, 2013 5:36 PM

May 2012
Darn it! We almost had a good Kodaka X Sena moment and then it just ends! ARGH! Oh well, SEA-SON-3! SEA-SON-3! SEA-SON-3! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Feb 2012
In the first season they animated 3 of the light novels, so for us to have a season 3 we have to wait for 3 more novels to be published, then have them green light another season, THEN have them actually make the season. This is gonna be one hell of a waiting game. Hopefully the producers don't think that the audience has lost interest by the time they have enough source material to do another season, it would be awful to leave the show like this especially since it's one of the better romantic comedies out there.

Aug 2012
Following the LN, i believe we will be seeing a season 3.
Mar 28, 2013 5:37 PM

Aug 2012
All i have to say is having him not pick Sena or really anyone kind of ticked me off quite a bit and with the Novel not out right now i am super mad...i mean come on...just ruined my night
Mar 28, 2013 5:39 PM
Oct 2010
hope yozora gets hit by a bus. fak bitch just claim y0 man
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 28, 2013 5:42 PM

Aug 2009
I love you, Rika. WANT MORE RIKA. SEASON THREE PLEASE.
Still shipping Kodaka/Rika even though chances are slim.
Mar 28, 2013 5:44 PM

Nov 2007
OP with the sound effect.

The guy went to help out red hair girl. Student council president, Hikasa-san, looks like Yozora and the name is weird. Student council members are so unique about how they look at him.

Yukimura in uniform found him. Meat and Yukimura were the only ones in the club now. lol @ her shoujo aura! Science girl being jealous and attacking him!! When he's finally back, Yozora ran away!

Third season for sure?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 28, 2013 5:55 PM

Feb 2012
Rika really outshined the rest of the cast this season, I didn't think much of her in the first. Shame the last episode ended with yet another cockblock. Still, it was enjoyable overall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2013 5:56 PM

Oct 2012
That ending where Kodaka took Yozora's had and it changed to Rika was so sweet. Kodaka's finally made a new friend :')

Mar 28, 2013 5:57 PM
Feb 2013
There better be a season 3.
Mar 28, 2013 5:58 PM

May 2012
what...? dat ending.... now i want a season 3 xD
keepin my fingers crossed
Mar 28, 2013 5:59 PM

Aug 2012
Found myself chanting season 3 at the end of that, cliffhanger ending really bothered me. still it was one of the better shows airing this season 8/10

Mar 28, 2013 6:04 PM

Dec 2009
In many ways I should call this ending weird and dumb, but for some reason I like it. Kodaka receieved a personality. Rika continued to become better. It was all strangely satisfying.

I really wish for a third season ASAP. But it will take a few years, if it even will happen.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 28, 2013 6:17 PM

Jan 2011
Damn it's over didn't feel like a ending more like a tease for things to come,8/10 liked it more than S1.

Seriously wanted a Student Council Arc lol.
Mar 28, 2013 6:19 PM

Sep 2012
I didn't really like the ending. Didn't really enjoy this series (including season 1) to be honest. Ashamed to admit that I was actually looking forward to NEXT after watching the first season. How in the world is this labelled a comedy? Or a romance?

6/10
Mar 28, 2013 6:21 PM

Jun 2012
I have to say I liked the last episode. While not much really happened it was still pretty good. I can't believe another season is over and I saw someone else post that the anime has caught up to the LN. I guess this means if a season 3 will ever be made it won't be for a long time. I think I liked S1 better than this season for some reason. I'm going to miss this anime it was one of those ones that I was always excited to watch. Too bad it will be quite a bit before another season can be made.

8/10
Same score as S1 btw.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 28, 2013 6:34 PM

Nov 2007
Loved this season. Much better than the first purely because of Rika!

That was an open ending and we will have to wait until more material is there for a sequel.

9/10
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2013 6:47 PM
Dec 2012
im going on a journey...
who says that when they still got school!!
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
Mar 28, 2013 6:48 PM

May 2012
over all 8/10 but i dont like the ending.. i cant see any satisfying ending this seasong.. arrggg..

Mar 28, 2013 6:51 PM

Oct 2012
Ahhh it's over u.u
I loved Haganai next. It surpassed the first season.
Kodaka stopped going to the club and started bonding with the student council. Rika finally confronted him. She nver looked more BA with that lab coat and the nekomimi xD
Kodaka asked her to be his friend and she accepted :3
Like a previous post said, Hinata reminded me a little bit of Yozora. She gives off the same air, and that laugh...
I don't know how Kodaka was gonna respond to Sena's confession, but nice timing Yozora xD
Don't despair Yozora u.u
The ending was pretty much inconclusive. A lot of conflicts have yet to be resolved, so I guess there might be a third season >///<

*Waiting eagerly*
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Mar 28, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2012
While not everyone might've liked Kodaka as a person for the choices he made including myself, I respect him for not being a reactive protagonist. He made decisions of his own accord based on what he thought the right thing to do was at the time.

This season was such a stronger half compared to the first. The writing was snappier and subtle. The Neighbors Club especially Kodaka and Rika were the highlights of the entire show. Whenever these two were alone, you knew the characters weren't on "guard". They were always honest with each other in those moments.

Kind of a wtf ending with no sense of resolution to the club's interpersonal relationships. I do appreciate the climax between Rika and Kodaka's relationship but we're kind of left in the air with Sena. Yozora thinks she got friendzoned. Yukimura is just Yukimura. A mixed ending but a strong season.

7 Cowardly Kodakas out of 10
HybridMBLJun 21, 2013 10:20 AM
Mar 28, 2013 7:01 PM

Jul 2010
No ending has made me go super rage freak mode more than this one in awhile. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I don't care if I enjoyed myself watching this series again, THAT ENDING GOD RLLY!?!?!? IDC if its because the books aren't out yet, that is a shitty reason to think its appropriate to end on such a god damn cliffhanger when I"m about to see whether or not my Kodakaxsena shipping has finally reached a clear conclusion. But no instead we get this god damn cockblock of a cliffhanger that made me just yell FUCK THIS. I'm probably overreacting but I've been waiting for this moment to happen and the idea that I need to wait over 2+ years for something to happen is gonna drive me up the wall. I'll prolly forget about this anime until it pops up randomly but still. They didn't even do anything with Sena or Yozora rlly in this episode and found a random time to put in scenes with the student council pres and Aoi. ONLY PART I liked was Kodaka getting his ass whooped by Rika's balls because he deserved it.
Anyways I'm just overly raging right now from this ending so dont mind me.

Anime gets a 7/10, would've easily been an 8 or even a 9 if I enjoyed the ending, but this show just had to cliffhanger it so flippin bad. RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mar 28, 2013 7:01 PM

Oct 2011
I was pleasantly surprised by the improvement of Rika's character. Even though she was quite obnoxious in the last season, her scenes were easily the most delightful events to occur in this iteration.
It would be nice if there was another season. One can only hope now.
Mar 28, 2013 7:04 PM
Mar 2013
The ending wouldn't have bothered me much since it pretty much says: "Hey! get ready for the 3rd season!" At least to me it does. But then I learned that the last LN was released June 25, 2012 and that the anime caught up with it. Supposedly on a 7 month routine, we're now heading into the 10th month. It's gonna be a loooooooong wait ._.
Mar 28, 2013 7:17 PM

Sep 2011
And its over i'm looking forward to season 3, I liked this season better than the first expect for Kodaka's character animation it was way better in first season.
Mar 28, 2013 7:19 PM

Jan 2011
xLegionx said:
And its over i'm looking forward to season 3, I liked this season better than the first expect for Kodaka's character animation it was way better in first season.

I see people say they liked the second better, but for some reason I prefer the first season's animation.

The animation this season was definitely more fluid, but I liked the colorful and bright contrast of the first.
Mar 28, 2013 7:39 PM

Feb 2013
I enjoyed this anime a lot but this episode didn't have a finale feel to it. It seemed like it was hinting for another season or something.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Mar 28, 2013 7:47 PM

Feb 2008
lol of course this "final" episode won't have a conclusive ending, or at least anything remotely conclusive..
we're midway through the LN series, after all..

Rika really stood out this season, and i grew to like her even more.

oh, and Seitokaichou is just so fucking gorgeous.
Mar 28, 2013 7:47 PM
Aug 2012
End of volume 8 is the end of the prologue. Expect shit to get serious. I think Yozora will return with a much different personality, and Kodaka will probably respond to Sena saying he doesn't know how he feels about her yet.
Mar 28, 2013 7:54 PM

Dec 2012
Looking forward to the next season now that the prologue is finished, Does anyone have a link to the book,manga,LN or whatever if that comes out first because I don't want to wait till the end of this year or the start of the next waiting for it to be adapted. Thanks in advance
Mar 28, 2013 7:55 PM

Jun 2012
I didn't like the bit with Rika, it was just plain strange. But Yukimura is love. <3 And I like Kodaka's reaction whenever he's called cool by Yusa.
Mar 28, 2013 7:59 PM

Nov 2012
not a real ending bros..

Mar 28, 2013 7:59 PM

Jun 2011
noooo, need season 3
damn

8/10
Mar 28, 2013 8:00 PM

Jan 2011
bastek66 said:
So, implied Sena end... fine by me.

There is no implied end here. It was Kodaka being a man and giving Sena the respect she deserves by addressing their situation.

That was no finale. I really hope a S3 will follow in a year or so.

I really enjoyed this. S1 > S2 on the whole but liked the direction the story took near the end of this season.

Best girl development would have to be Rika. In truth she has always been one of my favorites. Just want to see how the story ends. Hopefully it's successful enough in retail.

For ending girl if it's Sena v Yozora. I still am partial to Yozora.
Mar 28, 2013 8:00 PM

Dec 2009
Loved it, way better than the first season.

Still want the Sena ending. Hopefully the author delivers it. Now, I wonder what Yozora will do for make Kodaka fall in love with her. If she wasn't such a selfish person then she would be a better character.
Mar 28, 2013 8:08 PM

Mar 2013
All right! Time to wait. I'm pretty sure there will be a season 3. Too bad this was a way too inconclusive ending, but that also means that a sequel was in mind when it was designed. Let's hope the LN doesn't suffer any delays that will make us wait more than we already need to.
Mar 28, 2013 8:08 PM

Dec 2007
NEXT season plz.
Mar 28, 2013 8:09 PM

Oct 2010
Are Rika going to kill Kodaka?Those ball can even punch a hole out of the floor and wall..

So,how does Kodaka reply Sena at the end?Why they didn't show it?They going to do next season?

Yozora bad end?.... or they going to make season 3?
Signature Removed
Mar 28, 2013 8:22 PM
Mar 2013
I must be the only person here who wants a Kodak's x yozora ending. From my point of view yozora started the entire club to just be closer to kodaka and in the end it not only go them futher apart but it also got her rival closer to him (Sena).

Sena can easily find friends considering the fact she's smart rich and beautiful, so if the Kodak's x sena ending we're to happen than what would happen to yozora who created the club made activities just for her and kodaka, just make another imaginary friend!
Mar 28, 2013 8:29 PM

Mar 2010
good lord what a depressingly awful ending, and the series was doing so well
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does anybody hate Yozora as much as I do? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MsBrightside - Jan 31, 2013

451 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Apr 12, 11:47 PM

» If you were the author of Haganai Next, how would you concluded the story?

Anjumhossain - Aug 11, 2022

24 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Mar 9, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

456 by mitchhamilton »»
Jan 3, 5:40 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 10, 2013

275 by Talamare »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:55 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

267 by lazypanda666 »»
Dec 10, 2023 2:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.