Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which version is best to watch??
Mar 26, 2013 5:33 AM

Dec 2011
I'm having a hard time deciding this so i'm letfing it in the hands of the fans.

Having realized that this will be the next series in my PTW that i'm going to watch, and the movie is being released (in japan) in october, i would like to know (via poll) whcih is better to see the original Series, the movie or both.

Keep in mind that the movie us suposed to be from a diferente character point of view.
And that i'm a man working with not so many time i i would like to watch anime.

On the other hand, if you can write anything about why your vote it would be very helpfull.
Thinking this is not only for me, but for all hard worker anime lovers out there.

Thanks before hand.
Mar 26, 2013 5:41 AM

Dec 2012
Dumb thread is dumb watch the series guy.The movie didn't even premiere in Japan and after that it is gonna take several months if not more than a whole year to get it subbed.
Mar 26, 2013 5:59 PM

Jul 2012
tsudecimo said:
The movie didn't even premiere in Japan and after that it is gonna take several months if not more than a whole year to get it subbed.

Pretty much what they said.

The movie and series are a bit different I've heard.
Mar 26, 2013 6:11 PM

Feb 2013
Series first, then movie.
Mar 28, 2013 4:17 AM

Jan 2009
Zaraquiel99 said:

Having realized that this will be the next series in my PTW that i'm going to watch, and the movie is being released (in japan) in october, i would like to know (via poll) whcih is better to see the original Series, the movie or both.
[...]
Keep in mind that the movie us suposed to be from a diferente character point of view.
And that i'm a man working with not so many time i i would like to watch anime.

It depends. It's a question of whether you want to make time for watching anime in general and this series especially. Even people with not so much time should have enough time to watch at least 1-2h on TV each day, right? If you'd substitute that time with "watching anime", you'd get the time. There might be also the possibility to watch some episodes during lunch breaks or on train/bus on mobile devices, so you could save time there, too.
The series has 11 episodes, so it shouldn't be that time-consuming anyways, considering the fact that you can skip OPs and EDs (and some flashback-scenes if you don't want to watch them again) which reduces the time you need actually to get the story.

Now as for the series only (because I couldn't watch the movie yet), I'd say that you should try watching the first episode and decide for yourself whether you want to watch it or not - whether it is worth your time or not.

If you're becoming enough of a fan of this series, you can watch the movie later on.
Mar 29, 2013 7:01 PM

Oct 2012
series... but i wouldn't mind to watch movie too.

More topics from this board

» I'm watching this in 2024

bUriTtOTiTaN - Mar 26

30 by RegicakTiiy »»
Mar 29, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1235 by sarkardragon »»
Feb 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

387 by mylovetokoyami »»
Feb 16, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

229 by nisensi »»
Feb 9, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

notnishiura - Apr 21, 2011

358 by Xeehad »»
Jan 17, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.