Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2013 1:41 PM

Aug 2010
Now that the show's done can you please suggest shows just like this to watch?
Show's that are mainly comedy like this...
Mar 26, 2013 5:29 AM

Nov 2012
First of all I love your photo of michiko and for your question i think you may like to whatch acchi kocchi it's all comedy and it's very funny but it doesn't have much action, and it has a lo e story but still the comedy is very good.
Mar 29, 2013 12:11 PM

Oct 2007
Opi-chan said:
Now that the show's done can you please suggest shows just like this to watch?
Show's that are mainly comedy like this...

Excel Saga --> pretty old but same kind of comedy
Ixion Saga --> shounen/fantasy/comedy/bishounen, you should like also
Thermae Romae --> because naked Italian (from ancient Rome) guy traveling in the future can't be bad!

From your plan to watch list:
Shirokuma Cafe --> different kind of comedy since it's slice of life comedy but very good
Joshiraku --> maybe difficult to find it funny with sub, most jokes are Japanese jokes so not so funny for none Japanese people maybe
Tsuritama --> a cute alien who need to fish, probably like or hate from ep1 (almost only bishounen cast)
Tamako Market --> slice of life comedy and Dera-chan, the best bird in anime! (don't even expect deep story)
Shinryaku! Ika Musume --> an other alien story, but all (almost all) girls cast, 1st season is funny, after it's almost always the same jokes but not so bad
Kyou kara Maou! --> shoujo (who can looks like shounen adventure), fantasy, bishounen, comedy. Not the funniest anime, not the better neither but Gwendal only is enough for laughing ^o^
Kuragehime --> funny, slice of life with otaku, but not anime/manga otaku (for this try Genshiken, it's funny)

After, not specially comedy but Natsume Yuujinchou is on your PtW list, you need to watch it! fantasy+slice of life+bishounen+ a bit of comedy + Nyanko-sensei is love! (you like xxxHolic so you may like it!)
K also is not bad for comedy+action
Aug 30, 2013 1:47 AM

Aug 2010
^^ Thank you so much for the recommendations and taking the time to look through my anime list. I'll make sure to take your word on them:)

Vivokas said:
First of all I love your photo of michiko and for your question i think you may like to whatch cache kocchi it's all comedy and it's very funny but it doesn't have much action, and it has a lo e story but still the comedy is very good.

Thank you!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cuticle Tantei Inaba Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2013

78 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 13, 2023 1:51 AM

Poll: » Cuticle Tantei Inaba Episode 6 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 8, 2013

39 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 12, 2023 10:18 AM

Poll: » Cuticle Tantei Inaba Episode 5 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 1, 2013

42 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 11, 2023 2:37 PM

Poll: » Cuticle Tantei Inaba Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 25, 2013

40 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Cuticle Tantei Inaba Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2013

33 by naruuunaruuu »»
Jul 24, 2023 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.