Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Poll: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion

Mar 25, 2013 5:36 PM

Yay for JC Staff...!
beautiful art with many forced drama scenes and WTF ending...
5/10
I won't say this is a bad anime. But, you could have done better than this JC...

Mar 25, 2013 5:37 PM

GoldenBRS said:
bad anime
6/10
Didn't you drop the anime like 4 episodes ago?

Mar 25, 2013 5:38 PM
めんどくさい

Vylash said:
Naxrrhid said:
Mashiro is clearly the best girl

small mistake there, you seem to have spelled aoyama wrong
LOL. I like how you think!

Mar 25, 2013 5:39 PM

Loved it, the ending was well done, it's purpose was to indicate that there's more to come! :D I can't wait for the 2nd season or an OVA of some sort. This was the only anime to not disappoint me over the two seasons, giving it a 9/10 :3

Mar 25, 2013 5:39 PM

This was definitely one of the best anime ever. This last episode brought schills down my spine, and even almost made me cry. They ended it so well! I hope they make a special or soemthing!

Mar 25, 2013 5:46 PM
I thought that it was pretty great overall. The final episode wrapped up with a "full circle" summary of all their experiences throughout these 24 episodes beautifully at the end. I love it when an anime does that. It emphasizes the broader theme of the show rather than what happened near or at the end, which is great. A solid 8/10.

Mar 25, 2013 5:47 PM

I liked it. The drama went a little overboard sometimes, but overall I enjoyed this series and wouldn't mind having a second season.

Mar 25, 2013 5:51 PM

Wow, this was simply amazing. 8/10.

Mar 25, 2013 5:53 PM

Mar 25, 2013 5:57 PM

Great episode, loved it! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnoRk_S83g - my top 5 romantic animes video :D

Mar 25, 2013 5:58 PM
Hey guys, I just want to know is there a chance is there a season 2 that will coming?

Mar 25, 2013 5:58 PM

Well, I had fun watching this anime even though the drama is sometimes unnecessary. Can't help but like Sakurasou and its characters in some way.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 25, 2013 5:59 PM

Good episode with progress on 3+ romances (counting the teacher and game developer as the +). I'd happily watch another season to cover more of the LN series if it happened.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 25, 2013 5:59 PM
Elite60 said:
Well at least there were some kisses at the end, although poor Nanami didn't kiss anyone.

lmao at Rita kissing Maid-chan and Maid-chan getting embarrassed.

Best girl didn't get or give a kiss. This is a tragedy.

Mar 25, 2013 6:03 PM

It was good. Not great. But good. 7/10
All these bitches.

Mar 25, 2013 6:06 PM

Oh there has to be a season 2 with all the new residents in Sakurasou! New residents new drama! Poor Yuuko couldn't fit into Mashiro's painting.. T.T

slightly sad to see that some of you are still quarreling about who's the better one when it doesn't really matter because they all made the series :/

Hope to see a season 2! Didn't read the LN but I hope we won't be seeing more harem :)

Mar 25, 2013 6:06 PM

Sakurasou turned out to be pretty freaking good. Might pick up the light novels, when they are going to be fully translated. The new kouhais, despite their relatively short screentime, were interesting characters to add in the cast. I want to see more of them and how they are going to interact with the other residents of Sakurasou.

They left the ending pretty open for a second season; maybe in a few years if we're lucky?

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo: J.C Staff's best effort since Toradora.

So I'm giving this show a solid 9/10.

Mar 25, 2013 6:07 PM
Anime Moderator
Beautiful ending! Nothing crazy happened in it, but it was still a great way to end. I love how the first half of the episode was about saying goodbye, and then the second half was about welcoming the newcomers ^^ Then the ending part when the song came up was a really nice recap of everything that had happened, so many emotions during the ED.

I laughed at the part when the two newcomers arrived at Sakurasou, it's definitely not something they will ever forget! A great way to welcome them, even though it wasn't planned. And then all the cute parts with the kissing XD I'm not too surprised that Sorata didn't really end up with anyone, but Hikari! How could you? Mashiro and Sorata were almost there. But actually, it was nice to Mashiro kissing Sorata on the cheek >< I'm going to really miss this!
Modified by tingy, Mar 25, 2013 6:12 PM

Mar 25, 2013 6:08 PM

This was a superb ending to a superb series. At the start of the second half of the season I thought they were going to get all the way to vol. 8, but it's great that they decided to slow things down and make the adaptation more complete. The departure scenes were quite sweet -- just note how Ryuunosuke had admitted that he wasn't going to forget about Rita, albeit in a roundabout way. It kind of sucked that Sorata was kiss-blocked by Hikari, but there was no way the romance was going to be settled here anyway. At the end with the addition of three new characters, second season will be a blast too. Gin, on the other hand, seems to be the only one who'll be missing...

Can't wait for this series to get a sequel. Anyone know how well this is doing in Japan? Sales drive production, after all.

Mar 25, 2013 6:09 PM

The face Mashiron makes after kissing Sorata on the cheek...

I can't even...I don't even...hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg

Mar 25, 2013 6:09 PM

I loved the ending, all those quotes and scenes from throughout the show. I'm gonna miss Sakurasou

Mar 25, 2013 6:10 PM
Amazing anime, my favorite so far. I hope we will be able to see a second season, but it seems to be a bit doubtful for me that there would be another season. Well, now it's time for me to read the light novel I guess.

Mar 25, 2013 6:12 PM

Luxanna said:

I had the same reaction

not a bad ending. I'm more or less just sad I don't have anything to watch on Monday anymore.

I liked the newcomers though. I also liked that they didn't just dive Mashiro and Sorata into a relationship. Since it took 8 volumes to get them there anyways. Also loved the murderous intent scene.

Vylash said:
Naxrrhid said:
Mashiro is clearly the best girl

small mistake there, you seem to have spelled aoyama wrong

Lol, win. I like both Shiina and Nanami, but I too have a slight preference for Nanami since she works harder and invests more time in both her work and her love. But I do like both to a close degree.

One compliant I have with the series is that they never actually show the non-inheiranty talented hardworkers (Sorata & Nanami) actually succeding. Sure, the journey is what matters, and they'll keep trying hard to achieve their dreams - which is not by any means a bad moral to take from this - but it is kind of weird to see neither of them make a definite step forward towards their goal (I know the experience they gained is actually valuable both in the practical and emotional/life/friendship dimensions, but still not exactly a definite step up). This, however, is a common occurance in reality and I apploaud the author for this. Even in the face of (repeated) defeats, even with much long effort (talking about Nanami Aoyama here), they don't give up -> A lesson taken farther in this story than most.

Another complaint I have is with the charaters' (story's) treatment of unfairness in the world or with the (at least relatively short term) issue of hard working. Several times in the series, either Sorata Kanda or Nanami Aoyama face the reality that their hard work wasn't enough for some reason and get depressed/disillusioned, BUT that issue is never subsequently addressed (as far as I can tell). They just sidetrack it into "I was selfishly using Shiina as a outlit for my frustration, so I should stop being angry" or "Wow, Shiina was looking out for me, so I shouldn't be mad at her", etc. In essence, the characters rebound from their sadness using another unrelated issue, without tackling the issue of their hard work not bringing results (obviously you should keep trying, but the story doesn't, at least to me, make that seem like an "answer" and in fact they seem to only show repeated examples of the naturally talented succeeding in the time frame of the story -> Shiina even serendipitously got a job offer at that game company, notwithstanding her manga or worldwide painting career).

But nevertheless, I greatly enjoyed this anime and will give it a 9 (perhaps a 10 under further consideration and/or a rewatch). Certainly one of the best of its type, with only the above (plus that Nanami is seemingly doomed to sadly fail in her love quest, with Sorata not even glancing her way once, even though she worked so hard --> Another example of the hardworker not succeeding...kind of; but like I said, I do like Shiina, just that Nanami...deserved it more) possibly holding it back, in my personal judgement and tastes, from a 10.
Modified by Raigerzero, Mar 25, 2013 6:21 PM

Mar 25, 2013 6:19 PM

Luxanna said:

The train has long left the station, but I do feel bad for Aoyama fans.

Mar 25, 2013 6:20 PM

DAYS OF DASH <3!!

Mar 25, 2013 6:23 PM

I loved the ending, I'm glad it didn't turn into a sappy farewell.

I liked the new additions to the group. Looks like they are leaving things open for a possible sequel.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro

Mar 25, 2013 6:30 PM

'A reservation for later' *runs off* :33333

This is definitely one of my favourites. I didn't want the episode to end :'(
I loved the montage at the end

Misaki and Jin <3

Mar 25, 2013 6:39 PM

it was ok - i just felt like they could of done a much better job (seeing how well done the rest of the series was)- and it felt way too rushed

sadly this ending takes my rating from a 10/10 to a 8/10

but still all in all a very good show and i will miss the joy it brought to Mondays. This show will always hold a spacial place in my heart.

Mar 25, 2013 6:42 PM

What was up with Jin giving Nanami false hope to not give up on Sorata. That was the only thing that irked me. I want Nanami to have a new sweet boyfriend.. One that is not Sorata.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro

Mar 25, 2013 6:45 PM

Ryuunosuke needs a spin-off series with Rita TBHIMOIMO.

Great last episode. Nice conclusion. I like all the kisses except for Sorata x Mashiro cuz it was only cheek :/

It was a funny and sweet episode just like any other episode (maybe except for the last few arcs)

Mar 25, 2013 6:45 PM

Awesome way to end the series and Cool way to say hi to the new members.

Mar 25, 2013 6:47 PM
めんどくさい

mora404 said:
a new sweet boyfriend.. One that is not Sorata.
'Sweet boyfriend' already means 'not Sorata'. Kinda redundant to say both together, no? ;)

Mashiro is too cute <3 ...
Overall i like the ending of the anime =D !

aaaaaa
Man this feels
One of the best
very great for inspiring ppl to belive in themselves
the anime has its ups and downs
Such a beautiful anime
I love it

Mar 25, 2013 6:57 PM
8.5/10, looks like there just might be a season 2...maybe...? loved the ending montage-thingy :D
Je pense donc je suis.

Mar 25, 2013 7:00 PM

Iasuru said:
Ryuunosuke needs a spin-off series with Rita TBHIMOIMO.

I Concur

Mar 25, 2013 7:04 PM

gonna miss this show.. i did enjoy watching it.. 8/10

and this.. :D

Mar 25, 2013 7:05 PM

OMG I have never been trolled so hard out of a romantic mouth to mouth kiss scene.
THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE (especially on the final episode)
The other two couples got nice kiss scenes.
Seriously, the kiss on the cheek did not make up for it.
ROOOAAAR!!

Still, Sakurasou was better than I expected, so it gets an 8/10.

Mar 25, 2013 7:09 PM

A pretty decent finale to a very enjoyable series. I wouldn't mind seeing another season.

7.5/10

Mar 25, 2013 7:10 PM

Train scene
"There's no need to give up [on Sorata]"
Yea right... as if Nanamin could revive after they killed off her character -_-

Cratex said:
mora404 said:
a new sweet boyfriend.. One that is not Sorata.
'Sweet boyfriend' already means 'not Sorata'. Kinda redundant to say both together, no? ;)

HA good one

Now I'm just hopeful for any SorataXNanamin fanon

Overall series 7/10. Liked the first and last couple of episodes but some middle episodes weren't very engaging

Mar 25, 2013 7:11 PM

Great last episode,i'm going to miss all the residents of sakurasou....I hope for a season 2 soon :)

Mar 25, 2013 7:17 PM

Whenever a kiss between the main protagonists takes too long, then you know it'll be interrupted, (Most of the time).

The story actually became more interesting at the last episode, especially when the new students came in, But to bad it was only that last episode.

Mar 25, 2013 7:23 PM

It was absolutely amazing. Truly a masterpiece
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote

Mar 25, 2013 7:26 PM

Great Episode

Great Series

Praying for Season 2

I LOVED THIS ANIME AND ENDING

Days of Dash scenes montage too op for words

9/10

Mar 25, 2013 7:30 PM

Love the last episode. The anime change the part on the first time the 2juniors come into sakurasou but it's hilarious, so I appreciate the changes.
Im glad that they introduce these 2characters. As the series could have ended without introducing them since it don't seem to be getting a season2.

The changes in the anime is better then I expected.
Increase screentime for Ryuu even though sometimes it feels that he is a bit out of character. Same for Rita, which is better as I always feel that her character is in vol3 because they need her to create drama. Hate how they introduce Yuuko in ep7 but at least that makes her feel not so much of 'come= out of no where' in the novel. But I think I dislike Yuuko not as much after I completed the anime.

Initially Nanami is quite irritating when she isn't like that in the novel. But I feel that the anime increase her presence greatly and she really feels like a competitor for Sorata unlike in the novel(for me).

Mashiro showing more emotions then I expected her to while reading the novel is the definitely the best part of the anime.

Overall, a series which surprised me by being more then just another romance comedy with ecchi. SO far it has make no changes to my life but it did change the way I think.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mar 25, 2013 7:32 PM
good journey

Mar 25, 2013 7:35 PM

Damn, I wanted to see more of the story with the new kids introduced. I like the pervy types of characters like Iori seems to be. He probably wouldn't be a pussy either when it comes to relationships like Kanda.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 25, 2013 7:40 PM
Observer

Second half was quite mediocre but the ending was good.

Also, I still think Aoyama > Mashiro

Doesn't matter since Sorata is such a letdown.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »