Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 3, 2019 12:32 PM

Nov 2012
-_-
Well, they tried to take parts from all the worlds, bad idea.
The game is way better, they should have focused on 1 route after the first 3 or 4 episodes.
Like code;realize ...
Still liked it :D
Oct 3, 2020 7:24 AM
Aug 2018
After getting through all 12 episodes after dropping it multiple times, I can say I’m really disappointed. The last episodes really dragged mainly because we never got to find out what her memories actually were and what world she was originally from. It left me confused wanting to know who everyone was the whole time and didn’t even get the clarity of knowing at the end. The different routes never really explained anything except the world hopping.
Oct 3, 2020 7:26 AM
Aug 2018
After getting through all 12 episodes after dropping it multiple times, I can say I’m really disappointed. The last episodes really dragged mainly because we never got to find out what her memories actually were and what world she was originally from. It left me confused wanting to know who everyone was the whole time and didn’t even get the clarity of knowing at the end. The different routes never really explained anything except the world hopping.
Feb 27, 2021 1:44 PM

Jun 2014
Rather mediocre series, but was at least somewhat enjoyable until the last 3 episodes. Things started getting worse in the second half of Toma arc; then the Ukyo arc was a complete dumpster fire. What an absolute waste of time for such a shit ending.
Aug 3, 2022 1:33 PM
Dec 2021
this anime is a good one.
Oct 12, 2022 8:54 PM
Oct 2022
No mi serie favorita
Feb 16, 2:32 AM
Jul 2013
I can honestly say this was a cute little in between anime watch I won't watch it a second time but it's good for a first time around I mean it peeved me off That the spirit was the most useless character during the whole anime he was basically there for emotional support and barely was there for that she could have just bought a puppy And all of a sudden he The spirit got promotion to fairy how did he get a promotion for doing nothing well why was he even there yeah he bumped into her soul's collided and now he they became one he could've just stayed in her unconsciousness for all I care he was the most pointless character during the whole anime then she ended up having like five boyfriends pink a reality already I know the point was for her to sleep through parallel universes but still she died in every one of them and the main character the main male league talk about I don't Wanna see her die the female that lead them die like 5 times bird drowned twice thrown from a building hit by a truck she doesn't got exactly like 56 times and who knows when that pillar incident happened but the mail we talked about I don't want to see her die dude you don't see her die many a time she died as many times as you did even the back I wouldn't even the bad guy do has split personalities yeah one was a nut case but still if the road was going to kill her anyway why waste his time he was another pointless character the five boyfriends was a pointless character matter of fact they was even in the plot the plot don't even need to meet them in it they were just there for who knows what just to make it interesting II don't even care matter of fact this is just this is just a poor anime altogether this was the most worthless watch I ever watched I don't got a headache for this anime this artist got a headache the whole anime was pointless to watch the whole plot was pointless because his final wish was to see her smile you could have did that in her first desk or last debt 2nd death I you could have dated her in all these parallel worlds because she had amnesia you could have just been that in between and only two characters knew she had amnesia two of her boyfriend the other three other two even merely barely knew she had amnesia oh my God this was the most useless watch ho my head hurt oh never again never again
Feb 20, 3:42 PM
Sep 2023
i didnt like the ending like yes it makes sense but, it didnt show what was the "real" world. Like cant you just make me a rea one?
AilastaraFeb 20, 3:52 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Today, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.