Forum Settings
Forums

Imouto/Siscon/Brocon - Is it funny? Is it gross?

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Is Bro/siscon funny? Is it Gross?

Mar 29, 2013 3:29 AM
I have absolutely no problem watching as long as its not explicit. If it is, it can creep me out a little bit(Yosuga no Sora, for example...)

That said, I have no problem with it being in shows, whatever floats peoples boats...
Worships Asparagus.

Mar 29, 2013 4:05 AM

It's funny, gross, and sometimes hot depending on the show's situation.
"I am Holo the wisewolf, I know that there are things in this world that I do not know, that is what makes me wise."
-Holo (Spice & Wolf)

Mar 29, 2013 8:20 AM

it's gross i don't like it at all

Dec 3, 2016 11:05 PM
If it's sexualized I'm gone. That's my limit. But if they're IN love with each other I'm ok with it, and if it's just platonic/over protective love then it's a solid thumbs up from me. I can't get enough bro/sis-con (*cough* It may have something to do with the fact that I'm an illegitimate child who doesn't know her brothers and I use bro/sis-con characters as a way to substitute my non-existent familial relationships*cough*).

Though it does get a little weird when they are in love with each other, I couldn't imagine falling in love with my siblings. Yech.

Dec 3, 2016 11:10 PM

That necro tho...

The imouto fetish is just a stupid fantasy of people without little sisters.
I swear I'm not a lolicon.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Opinions are all relevant. I express mine freely and believe everyone should too. Unless you say "<Insert anime here> is the best! Everything else sucks", then GTFO.
My MAL Interview

Dec 4, 2016 3:27 AM

It's the only true form of love. No bond is truer than that between siblings. You should seek the legendary HaXXSpetten for his wisdom on this profound truth.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

Dec 4, 2016 4:02 AM

If it's Ararararagicest, then it's wincest. If not, then I don't care.

Dec 4, 2016 4:40 AM

I don't have a sister, yet I don't have such a fantasy or enjoy a show with those elements. . .
To be honest, I find it disgusting. . .
"People who don't see that anime has changed are either wearing "glasses" or watching only a certain type (and or era) of anime"
"Having a low mean score doesn't necessarily mean one doesn't enjoy anime. Rating system is not a school grading system."
"Elitist is people who think he is superior than others. Not necessarily ones who insulting/critisizing your favorite anime or people who enjoy a certain type of anime"
"Fanboy is people who translating "your favorite anime is shit" into "you are shit".
"Being a fanboy is an indication of elitism"

Dec 4, 2016 4:47 AM
Incest is wincest, it is the gift from the god himself to us mere humans.

Dec 4, 2016 4:49 AM

Ugh another zombie topic.Let's just stop this necro thing guys.

Also:

Darek said:
Incest is wincest, it is the gift from the god himself to us mere humans.

Dec 4, 2016 9:52 PM

I don't care either way. I have no problem with incest as long as its consensual. I ship a couple of incest couples myself like Elsa x Anna from Frozen and some characters from Kill la Kill that it would be spoiler to say who and Yuzu and Mei from Citrus but that's more Pseudo Incest.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]