Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 29, 2013 8:27 AM
Mar 2012
Premieres October 4th:

http://freezing.tv/onair.html
Aug 29, 2013 8:28 AM

Jun 2013
Like my uncle says, "Boobs and plot!"
Aug 30, 2013 9:43 PM
Sep 2011
damnit all this profile and not one of them has..........ugh...sometimes I hate waiting.
Aug 31, 2013 5:39 AM

Nov 2012
Well it couldn't get any worse, right?
Sep 2, 2013 5:20 AM

Sep 2013
Yesss !! more freezing I thought there wouldn't be anymore since its been two years since season one.. Moree Satellizer :)
"I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target"
Sep 13, 2013 3:12 AM

Sep 2012
According to the BD/DVD info on official site, there will be OVA in every BD/DVD volume

http://freezing.tv/products/#fgv_bd
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 13, 2013 3:25 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
According to the BD/DVD info on official site, there will be OVA in every BD/DVD volume

Sexy OVAs just like first season! And Oppai Posters! And 3 drama Cds and two OST CDs. Sounds good already! 6 discs, 12 regular episodes, 6 OVAs.

And looks like Mimori Suzuko has been added to the cast, new character I assume but I haven't read the manga so I don't know who to expect.
hpulleySep 13, 2013 3:29 AM
Sep 17, 2013 9:08 PM
Sep 2011
hpulley said:
symbv said:

Sexy OVAs just like first season! And Oppai Posters! And 3 drama Cds and two OST CDs. Sounds good already! 6 discs, 12 regular episodes, 6 OVAs.

And looks like Mimori Suzuko has been added to the cast, new character I assume but I haven't read the manga so I don't know who to expect.

I'll be fully honest: I'm still clinging my hopes on First Chronicle to be an OVA.
Sep 24, 2013 1:38 PM
Sep 24, 2013 3:44 PM

Sep 2008
Didn't expect this to get a second season. I liked season 1, it was okay. I hope they calm down with the ecchi this time... but I wouldn't count on it.
Sep 24, 2013 4:13 PM
Jul 2013
The NTR arc better not be in this.
Sep 24, 2013 5:51 PM

Jul 2011
Waiting to see Charles and the other top 5 pandora in action. Hope they tone down on the ecchi and focus more on the despair and brutality department.
Sep 24, 2013 11:44 PM
May 2013
infinitymonkey said:
Waiting to see Charles and the other top 5 pandora in action. Hope they tone down on the ecchi and focus more on the despair and brutality department.

It's nice to see a few people with a similar view on the ecchi (plz plz tone it down, it's not necessary, at least not in excessive amounts). Sadly, I think that this may be too much to ask. I'll probably still enjoy it, but I just would like a little more story a little less fan service...
Sep 25, 2013 9:08 AM

Dec 2012
I am very glad to see this fine series get a second season. The story and the animation are fine as is the character design. The series has elements that may not appeal to all but it is classic anime and just fine as far as I am concerned. Anime IS Japanese and ecchi is part of that culture and is totally fine for that reason. The style of it in this series is not as extreme as many others and is tasteful and appropriate for the story.

As for NTR that is not a big element and is an issue that is raised by western viewers and really not noticed much at all in Japan, another cultural difference and for that reason not an issue I feel at all.

Very glad to see this will be coming soon.

Sep 25, 2013 9:59 AM

Dec 2008
I hope it would stay loyal to the manga. The manga is good altough it moves forward with the main plot a bit too slow if you ask me.
Still, looking forward to this!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

56 by Icebreaker93 »»
25 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
1 hour ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 4 hours ago

1 by deg »»
3 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.