Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

Apr 1, 2013 2:21 PM

Liph said:
yellowperil said:
BlueKite said:
AnimeRanks said:
the trailer of Freezing Vibrations is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw6PqwWFueQ

looks too good i cant wait

Manga spoiler

Someone give me an explanation

That will kind ruin Satellizer's character somewhat tho :(

I agree

Apr 2, 2013 7:11 PM

Woo. Season 2.

I haven't read the manga, but I guess this is my cue. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

I really liked S1, especially since even though there was a LOT of ecchi(which I like, but that's just me) there was a still a coherent story, the character's weren't flat, and there was a good bit of action too.
Lemme smang it girl.

Apr 2, 2013 7:13 PM

It better be good or i'm gonna be pissed
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote

Apr 2, 2013 8:15 PM

The Alaska arc was fantastic can't wait tho... I wonder.. that one shot in the wheelchair makes me wonder if they are going to touch on the brother arc... I dunno....

Modified by Pesti13nce, Apr 2, 2013 8:25 PM

Apr 3, 2013 9:50 AM
It will sucked

Apr 3, 2013 10:00 AM
GoldenBRS said:
It will suck

If it doesn't follow the manga perhaps. but for now, it seems spot on.

Apr 3, 2013 11:55 AM

99-cells said:
GoldenBRS said:
It will suck

Modified by Rabbiac, Apr 3, 2013 11:58 AM

Apr 3, 2013 12:37 PM
Liph said:
99-cells said:
GoldenBRS said:
It will suck

From what I've heard from other sites, they might be planning to release that arc in an exclusive OVA due to "explicit content".

Apr 3, 2013 1:11 PM

99-cells said:
Liph said:
99-cells said:
GoldenBRS said:
It will suck

From what I've heard from other sites, they might be planning to release that arc in an exclusive OVA due to "explicit content".

Either way, if they cut that arc out of the anime Satellizer won't be the same character as in the manga :/

Modified by Rabbiac, Apr 3, 2013 1:16 PM

Apr 3, 2013 2:57 PM
Liph said:
99-cells said:
Liph said:
99-cells said:
GoldenBRS said:
It will suck

Either way, if they cut that arc out of the anime Satellizer won't be the same character as in the manga :/

I find that part of this argument to be.......logical

Apr 3, 2013 5:22 PM

99-cells said:
Liph said:
99-cells said:
Liph said:
99-cells said:
GoldenBRS said:
It will suck

I find that part of this argument to be.......logical

I agree i hated that arc, but it really does develop her character and her relationship.

Apr 3, 2013 8:33 PM

Yes so far the manga has a decent plot imo hope it follows it.

Apr 4, 2013 10:43 AM

Solvite said:
Anime not getting a second season. Btooom!

Anime getting a second season. Infinite Stratos. Freezing.

DIAF japan.

Infinite Stratos not getting a second season as am aware of the manga is finished unless they base it of the light novel there is no hope for IS

Apr 20, 2013 11:22 PM
Solvite said:
tsudecimo said:
Solvite said:

DIAF japan.

There is no material to animate in Btooom plus the it's sales were shit T_T

Take a look at Freezing's sales.

sadly, are my favorite Btooom and Freezing.

Apr 21, 2013 1:37 AM

Solvite said:
tsudecimo said:
Solvite said:

DIAF japan.

There is no material to animate in Btooom plus the it's sales were shit T_T

Take a look at Freezing's sales.

i know its Black MAgic !!! Black magic i tell you !! and i hate freezing soo much allmost as much as evengelion or code breaker BUT im still gona watch season 2 coz im fucked up in the head doh !

Apr 22, 2013 1:13 PM

symbv said:
Unexpected hit for the first season. And lots of source material left when first season ended. So kind of wonder why it took so long for a second season to be made.

I think the Japan quake had something to do with that. More than enough source material now though I hope they stray a bit from the current story line. It's kinda bland. Personally, I'd rather they just explored Satella's family ties. Mainly those involving her half brother. LOL!

Apr 24, 2013 10:40 PM
well well well finally I was waiting for the nova clash in alaska to be animated, if this is really going to be adapted from the manga MEN I'll cry at the end of the season for sure NOT JOKING, lots of things will happen after the end of season 1, for those ones who said that they did not follow the script of the manga well there were just two details they skipped from the manga and tranformed in the anime the first one is that the original pandora mode is like an armor suit that really does not makes it to ilustrative I prefer nude pandoras goind wild mode like super saiyajan boobs SWEET :3, and one sensored chapter because of the excesive use of a gun that looked like an fiveseven, anyways, let's just enjoy this and hope they get into valkyrie project as soon as posible, and about the source I don't really like it I prefeer the one of the last page at Manga 121 WOW it's amazing, just look for it I will not post it because i don't know the rules of this forum

Apr 27, 2013 6:01 AM
Story wise Freezing gets much better in the manga so it wont be as mindless but I am fine with the mindless action :D

Apr 27, 2013 6:11 AM
Giesterfarher said:
symbv said:
Unexpected hit for the first season. And lots of source material left when first season ended. So kind of wonder why it took so long for a second season to be made.

I think the Japan quake had something to do with that. More than enough source material now though I hope they stray a bit from the current story line. It's kinda bland. Personally, I'd rather they just explored Satella's family ties. Mainly those involving her half brother. LOL!

You think freezing is bland right now o_O
It is the best it has even been

One thing i have noticed for the picture is that they have GAnnessa on it and she isnt in the story from the alaskan base to now so that is interesting and I hopethey include my favorite character..

Apr 27, 2013 6:17 AM

Guys, fuck you guys. Author is ditching this :

for this :

*Cries in the corner*
Modified by FALLOUT4, Apr 27, 2013 6:24 AM
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told

Apr 28, 2013 3:12 AM

I_Am_Rubz said:
Yes so far the manga has a decent plot imo hope it follows it.

I agree

Apr 28, 2013 9:14 PM
As for dubbing, I suspect that Funimation will most likely rehire the VA's from the original, but will need some time to search and hire candidates for the new characters (Amelia, Charles, Roxanne, etc.) if there are any idea for the rest, I'm all ears.....

May 31, 2013 9:36 PM

A key visual for this upcoming series :3

Jun 11, 2013 1:26 PM

Loved the first season, though I'll admit I'm a sucker for cliffhangers which is the only reason I'll watch season 2
I couldn't make heads nor tails of the manga

Jun 12, 2013 4:31 PM

I haven't watched the anime but what is the point in making a second season? I read that the anime is going to take place during the E.Pandora situation. the manga is way ahead so what's the point in making a season 2?

P.S. If you want more cleavage exposure read the manga its better :)

Jun 12, 2013 10:19 PM

Kaiburr said:
I haven't watched the anime but what is the point in making a second season? I read that the anime is going to take place during the E.Pandora situation. the manga is way ahead so what's the point in making a season 2?
Precisely because it is way ahead, there is plenty of scope for the anime to catch up and more volumes of manga for the anime to help boost the sale of. THAT IS THE POINT.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

Jun 14, 2013 2:12 PM

Let's hope they get a better voice actor for the MC.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.

Jun 14, 2013 7:40 PM

Immahnoob said:
Unless there is grave reason due to health or scandal, usually the cast are kept in a 2nd season, so don't hold too much hope on that.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

Jun 14, 2013 8:34 PM

Solvite said:
vbyo said:
Solvite said:

DIAF japan.

I'm excited for both of them .. but I've yet to watch Btoom I've had my eye on it for a while is it really needing a second season?? Don't get me wrong, I also think IS and Freezing don't either, but I'm not complaining, some animated conclusion to who this idiots chooses from IS would be welcome.

Btoom! ends on a literal cliffhanger. It has no closure.

Infinite Stratos ends with

Freezing has no plot. The entire plot is just "a bunch of girls punish each other and get naked".

Take this money and make more Kore Wa Zombie or Rosario Vampire seasons if they want to do ecchi.

Freezing is trapped between being serious action and dumb ecchi and it doesnt find any sort of balance.

More well done kore wa zombie please... The first season was actually good for harem ecchi

Also, infinite stratos had amazing sales for an anime like it...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

Jun 15, 2013 11:29 AM

symbv said:
Immahnoob said:
Unless there is grave reason due to health or scandal, usually the cast are kept in a 2nd season, so don't hold too much hope on that.

I know, but it seems that many people are dying this month...

Maybe the voice actor of this guy will also die.

Nah, joking, but I was only posting my wish.

By the way, you and jmal know a lot about how the anime industry works, this is off topic but I'll still ask.

Do you think that in maybe... A few more years we'll get a second season of Hidan no Aria even if they said there were insufficient BD sales...? I mean, the LNs are selling from what I know.

Autocrat said:

Jun 15, 2013 11:47 AM

Immahnoob said:
symbv said:
Immahnoob said:

By the way, you and jmal know a lot about how the anime industry works, this is off topic but I'll still ask.

Do you think that in maybe... A few more years we'll get a second season of Hidan no Aria even if they said there were insufficient BD sales...? I mean, the LNs are selling from what I know.

Highly unlikely unless there's a sudden influx in sales I'd say, and even then probably the most you'll get is an OVA or something.

Jun 15, 2013 12:11 PM

Neteyes said:
Immahnoob said:
symbv said:
Immahnoob said:

Highly unlikely unless there's a sudden influx in sales I'd say, and even then probably the most you'll get is an OVA or something.

Bro, I still want their answers.

Autocrat said:

Jun 16, 2013 8:19 AM

Hm... second season. Not interested.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jun 17, 2013 7:09 PM
I've been hearing B.S. bluffs about it being released spring/summer 2014 raw/subbed; for the dubs perhaps, but that depends on the morale of the VA's as well as if they tend to have the Siblings arc as well as First Chronicle released as OVA. just the very confirmation of 2nd season raises questions as is.

Jun 17, 2013 11:12 PM

I don't see the point in doing the Siblings arc as a OVA tho as it won't matter anyway, the anime would already be ruined :/

Jun 18, 2013 6:02 AM
Solvite said:

DIAF japan.

Well there is the fact that both thous animes are a bit older then Btoom so there is still the possibility for a second season for that (witch I'm hoping for it was a great series).

Jul 1, 2013 12:29 AM
NTR bomb incoming, for those non-manga followers.

Jul 2, 2013 4:06 PM

VEEbee said:
Time to watch crappy designed tops magically break off showing the boobs 10 seconds into a fight scene.

Which IS AWESOME! :P

Time to watch the first season then...But seriously, it reminds me of Dakara(the tops breaking off).

Jul 3, 2013 2:14 PM
Why Freezing, there's just so many manga more worthy of anime adaptations.
This on top of highschool DXD, so many ecchi animes which will have a dull story and usually focus all the character development on one person.

Jul 3, 2013 2:21 PM

markeo16 said:
It is because it is worthy from business point of view.

markeo16 said:
This on top of highschool DXD, so many ecchi animes which will have a dull story and usually focus all the character development on one person.
Highschool DxD's character development is clearly not just on one person, and many like HDxD because they think the story is NOT dull.

Jul 3, 2013 2:27 PM

symbv said:
markeo16 said:
It is because it is worthy from business point of view.

markeo16 said:
Highschool DxD's character development is clearly not just on one person, and many like HDxD because they think the story is NOT dull.

Pretty much this, HDxD is too epic story wise and character wise, it's one of the reasons I CANT WAIT FOR SECOND SEASON EPISODE 1 RELEASE IN ENGLISH.

OHHHH, MY SCREEN IS ALL WHITE AND STICKY AFTER THIS COMMENT.

Autocrat said:

Jul 3, 2013 2:36 PM

^ Yeah, isn't it great to get high in more than one ways watching this anime? LOL LOL

Jul 4, 2013 1:48 AM

symbv said:
^ Yeah, isn't it great to get high in more than one ways watching this anime? LOL LOL

Yeah, it's amazing.

Autocrat said:

Jul 16, 2013 10:20 AM

HELL YES.
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.

Jul 16, 2013 10:22 AM

Just a note in case it has not been mentioned yet: This will be a 2013 Fall anime series.

Aug 18, 2013 8:17 PM

Seriously hope they include the Siblings arc even though I hated some of the scenes in it. It's essential to Satellizer's character. At the very least, they could edit some of the more risque parts.

Aug 18, 2013 9:53 PM

Maybe I’ll get crucified by saying this, but I hope they stay away from the source material for the 2nd season to deliver the full-on war between the Pandoras and Novas, not bloody bickering between Pandoras over trivial matter such as “respect for seniors” and other shit like that. The world is in impending doom for god’s sake! Seriously, the ridiculous internal dispute in Feezing makes Saint Seiya’s clash-between-saints looks like picnic.

Aug 18, 2013 9:55 PM

I watch it purely for the plot.

Aug 18, 2013 9:56 PM

woohoo! More bouncing bewbs!

Aug 26, 2013 7:14 PM

Yay! This is a great series with really good fighting scenes. Thank god!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »