Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 14, 12:25 PM

Jul 2023
I dreamed about Yagate Kimi Ni Naru. Many of my dreams are about anime, so I am very proud of myself :D. Regarding what the dream was about... well, it was very sad; my dreams are too crazy. It's better not to tell anybody about it; it's also embarrassing. By the way, my grandmother woke me up in the middle of the dream. The world is so cruel to me :(
Jan 14, 12:46 PM

Nov 2018
I was talking with one of my friends about me going ice skating? It's the only thing I can recall, but I also know some crazy, weird and unrealistic things were happening there. My dreams are almost always like that.

sos, there's a goddess
in disquise
Jan 14, 12:49 PM

Feb 2020
I dreamed about Pretty Cure. It was a funny dream.
Jan 15, 3:41 AM

Jul 2023
Today? Actually nothing, unless I just don't remember. If I remember, I'll come back here and edit the post :D
Jan 15, 3:50 AM

Mar 2020
Had a dream where I went to a school reunion and for some reason, I thought that Senjougahara from Monogatari was a real person and asked some classmates how she was doing nowadays, only to be laughed out of the reunion for forgetting that Monogatari didn't actually happen

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by deg »»
50 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

673 by zzz »»
60 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

46 by _Nette_ »»
1 hour ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

1 by traed »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 10 hours ago

14 by traed »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.