Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 19, 2014 6:27 PM

Oct 2013
I would like t o see ovas for each girl to get their own ending!
T-T i still like Himeka the best but I think its Obv who he's going to pick !!
[/quote]
Mar 22, 2014 7:04 PM

Apr 2012
last eps will determine 6 or 7/10
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 11, 2014 2:49 PM

Aug 2013
Well, they made it so fucking obvious that Masuzu was going to win the harem and the contest. It's over guys, times to pack up.

More seriously, it was a good episode, even if now it's a bit too easy to guess the ending.

We got a lot of interresting... camera shot. ;)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Sep 20, 2014 1:37 PM

Jun 2014
The acting in the beginning killed me! xD
Jun 21, 2015 8:09 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I was confused about who the blondie was, but then I remembered Mana. It was weird seeing her in casual clothes. Bringing up her past makes me feel bad for Masuzu. Hopefully she wins the contest and shows Eita her true feelings.

Best scene was Eita grabbing Masuzu's watermelons lol.
Eita saying, "These melons are quite soft". She looked like she was enjoying the teasing.

Jul 12, 2016 11:24 PM

Mar 2015
I didnt enjoyed watching this episode. Fan service was meh :/

If Eita didnt end up with Chiwawa, Im going berserk mode, LOL.

Hime <<<<< Masuzu << Ai < Chiwawa

This is strating to resemble Nisekoi.

2.1/5
Nov 11, 2016 10:14 AM

Mar 2013
Finally! Yes. Break up for good and put an end to this charade :D

But that ending. Damn. So cliched and bad. That's why I'm not fond of the fake love turned real relationships >_>
Feb 18, 2018 5:57 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah. Its going for the Masuzu root...
Mar 12, 2018 7:17 AM

Sep 2017
Glad to see that A-chan figured it out in the kitchen. But I hate this episode on 3 counts.

1. That white haired bitch should have gave the notebook when she met him in the room and not after the trip ends. That is a fucking flag that there is still option for her to end up with MC.

2. That White haired bitch's sister coming out of the blue was a typical Ass pull. Making the MC feel sorry for her was typical bullshit anime pulls over us. I wouldn't be surprised if the went on that route. In fact, I would call this shit and curse the whole anime to hell. "Partner in crime"? What are you, 12? It is high time she stop pretending and allow A-chan to win.

3. The white haired bitch could have come out of the lies by telling that it was fake right there and then. She didn't have the ounce of consideration that best girl A-chan and her friends had. If they f**king pull a magical confession, this anime is the worst shit I have seen in all time. Worser than School days and Nisekoi.

On the plus side, if MC really ends up with white haired bitch, I can proudly watch School days and every shit anime in existence without fear of God. Because if he ends up with WHB, then there truly is no God.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 8, 2018 7:29 PM

Aug 2014
What a stupid way to force a Masuzu route. What the actual fuck. So the sister pulls some bullshit sad story and basically guilts Eita into a relationship with her..man what a terrible way to end this show.

Literally anybody would be better than Masuzu, hell him getting together with his aunt would be better. How can you even consider her over the other girls is beyond me. This is beyond nonsensical.
May 21, 2018 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
At least we got some nice service from the girls and Masuzu actually did something nice to him. Everything else was bullcrap.
Feb 21, 2020 10:52 PM

Aug 2018
Dude Chiwa, Hime and Fuyuumi are actually good individuals if i were them i will tell them the truth. After all these rivalries they cared about Masuzu, how sweet.

Masuzu need to be true with her feelings
and Eita needs to decide the route the he will gonna take.

Personally hate where is this going
but i hope this will have a satisfying ending
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 11, 2021 4:39 AM

Aug 2018
He wanted a slice of good watermelon but got melons instead, poor guy.
Jul 16, 2021 9:16 PM

Apr 2018
''Takkun you baka'' - Ai
5 secs later *tsunami'd*
Ah the fanservice, thank you kami.
They really zoomed in on their boobs lol.. xD
Masuzu with the 500 iq play.
That ass and bike scene, almost died..
The contest is about to begin and seems like Eita sorted his feelings out. He knows what to do for her.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 24, 2021 8:17 PM

Jun 2020
They tried so hard acting now it feels like acting like they could've just made it a bit casual, Finally the beach episode, That wave just demolished Ai that was hilarious and Eita got a taste of that big juicy white oppai's from Natsukawa I bet everyone on the beach envy him I know I did

They're slowly getting figured out by everyone, Now they're planning to kiss which didn't really work as Chiwa and the others were actually planning on a gift for everyone

Her sister made an appearance but it was fairly decent now that she isn't that as annoying as last time, This is almost piling up to the final episode I do wonder how it will all end.
Dec 3, 2022 5:52 AM

Aug 2020
Seems like we're getting set for the finale. Finally some of Masuzu's backstory, although if that would turn out the reason Eita goes for her in the end, it does feel a bit cliche/cheap. But then again, I can see the challenge for the author when creating a series where you feel all 4 girls are quite deserving of winning.
Sep 19, 2023 8:05 AM

Nov 2010
Masuzu's delicious melons, and Ai is so sexy in that red swimsuit. I want to eat them both!

Steamy fanservice, and the story got as steamy as well. I'm really bummed that next episode is the finale. I want more entertainment from these girls, especially Ai & Masuzu!
Dec 1, 2023 9:03 PM

Oct 2022
So, we finally get the beach episode. While not much in the way of fan service, it had its moments. Still, who would have thought Eita would receive some counsel from Mana of all people?
One episode to go...
Dec 10, 2023 4:16 AM

Nov 2023
Lmao that mustve hurt a lot
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Dec 2022
The conscious, manufactured pity for Masuzu was on full display here, from both her and her sister. Eita has essentially been her willing lapdog throughout, so I'm not surprised he's biting on it, but it's such a transparent attempt to play on Eita's sentimentality that it comes across as a cheap means of cementing the relationship.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.