Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Dec 14, 2008 2:27 PM

HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE

::PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL BY SunyiNyufi::
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- If you require further help and/or have questions you want to ask, please post them here.

- If you want to request a signature made for you please visit here: Request a Signature / Avatar / Profile Picture Club

* If anyone has written up a tutorial similar to this using other programs (i.e. GIMP, Paintshop), feel free to PM me so that I can add yours to this post.

Mod edit: removed links
Modified by Brandon, Aug 10, 2018 12:44 AM

Dec 14, 2008 2:32 PM

HOW TO SLICE A SIGNATURE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:: PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL BY AERO ::

:: GIMP TUTORIAL BY MATHES ::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- If you require further help and/or have questions you want to ask, please post them here.

*Same thing, if you have a slicing tutorial for another program, please PM me.
Modified by aero, Dec 15, 2008 3:51 AM

Jan 8, 2009 3:07 AM

HOW TO ASSEMBLE A SLICED SIGNATURE

:: TUTORIAL BY saka ::

- If you require further help and/or have questions you want to ask, please post them here or at the the club.
Modified by aero, Jun 28, 2009 8:54 PM

Jun 5, 2009 5:13 PM

HOW TO CREATE A
SCRIPTED SIGNATURE

:: TUTORIAL BY ehrgeiz ::

- If you find the above a bit tricky, you could use this great free service that GreatS has kindly provided to create your own scripted signature: http://dygnatus.greatslovakia.com/
Modified by aero, Jun 5, 2009 5:20 PM

Aug 13, 2009 1:09 AM

GENERAL SLICING TUTORIAL

:: TUTORIAL BY Xassite ::

- If you require further help and/or have questions you want to ask, please visit Xassite's profile.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.