Forum Settings
Forums
Mar 22, 2013 5:03 PM

i just dont like seeing women in a vulnerable and in a mercy position.

by the way i call it cheating.

i hope he strips a male thinking he was a she
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/IJGKSsi--Uw

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

Mar 22, 2013 5:05 PM

Animefreak17a said:
i just dont like seeing women in a vulnerable and in a mercy position.

by the way i call it cheating.

i hope he strips a male thinking he was a she
It really is cheating honestly. The time he use it in game it was outright banned.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

Mar 22, 2013 5:14 PM

I dropped Queen's Blade because the fanservice was gratuitous to the point of being desensitizing. For what I completed, though, Master of Martial Hearts is the worst. The art was shit, the fights were shit, and an already shit story got flushed down the toilet in the second half.

Mar 22, 2013 5:14 PM
ZetaZaku said:
Red_Keys said:
-Banshee- said:
Highschool of the Trash.<.<
For ecchi, this one was actually pretty great imo.

Care to explain why?

No zombie tits.

Mar 22, 2013 5:16 PM

Akito_Kinomoto said:
I dropped Queen's Blade because the fanservice was gratuitous to the point of being desensitizing. For what I completed, though, Master of Martial Hearts is the worst. The art was shit, the fights were shit, and an already shit story got flushed down the toilet in the second half.

i agree on that.
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/IJGKSsi--Uw

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

Mar 24, 2013 8:39 AM

Kiss x sis and kodomo no jikan

What wer those even about

Mar 24, 2013 8:45 AM

I have to say Zero no Tsukaima.

Mainly because it had potential, and the focus on ecchi really gets in the way... I mean, they have an interesting cast and had endless possibilities to expand because of it's settings.

Rinkadoshimo said:
Kiss x sis and kodomo no jikan

What wer those even about

What?

Kodomo no Jikan is not that bad...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 24, 2013 9:35 AM

Worst Ecchi? Either Green Green or R-15. Green Green is such an overused setting (then again it is old) and R-15's ecchi was extremely tasteless. I forced myself to finish it.

Seikon no Qwaser would be, but it somehow worked.

Mar 24, 2013 9:45 AM
MikuFlanKonata said:
Worst Ecchi? Either Green Green or R-15. Green Green is such an overused setting (then again it is old) and R-15's ecchi was extremely tasteless. I forced myself to finish it.

I didn't understand there, how they give milk?
yeah i can agree. getting some power from sucking tits is pretty stupid imo.

Mar 24, 2013 10:05 AM

Seikon no Qwaser or Green Green hands down. Seikon no Qwaser in my eyes didn't work I just don't even where to go from there. Green Green I think I watched 2-3 episodes and no.

Mar 24, 2013 10:25 AM

None. I always appreciate all ecchi anime.

Mar 24, 2013 10:27 AM

BatoKusanagi said:
JavierR said:
Clannad Afterstory was horrible.

Totally. SAO was horrible too.

These Green Green was also exceptionally bad also if you have a chance check out 1+1 = Paradise for some true awfulness.-

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Mar 24, 2013 10:52 AM

kame_kazi said:
MikuFlanKonata said:

Writen by my most hated series composer of all time... Yoshino Hiroyuki...

Code Geass R2... Guilty Crown... Magi... Seikon no Qwaser... Dance in the Vampire Bund... Vividred Operation...

GJ on Sora no Woto... but otherwise, fuck him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 24, 2013 11:28 AM

if i had answered this question a few days ago i would've said HSOTD, but someone recently shed some new light on that show for me and after a quick rewatch sesh i found i enjoyed it a lot more than my first viewing. so i'll have to say zero no tsukaima (sp?) that show was complete garbage.
"I’m just watching a bad dream I never wake up from."

Mar 24, 2013 11:30 AM

Eiken the fanservice in there is too squicky.

Mar 24, 2013 11:56 AM

From the ones I did watch, the one I disliked was Najica Blitz Tatics. I was tired of the repetitive and episodic nature of the series having Najica and her humaritt partner Lila going on missions to find rogue humaritts for a good chunk of the series and the final two episodes were lousy. Agent Aika, a series similar to Najica was more engaging and interesting.
Modified by kanon-chan, Mar 24, 2013 11:59 AM

Mar 24, 2013 12:02 PM

AirStyles said:
kame_kazi said:
MikuFlanKonata said:

Writen by my most hated series composer of all time... Yoshino Hiroyuki...

Code Geass R2... Guilty Crown... Magi... Seikon no Qwaser... Dance in the Vampire Bund... Vividred Operation...

GJ on Sora no Woto... but otherwise, fuck him.

This is probably my favorite explanation to this question that could've arose.

Mar 24, 2013 12:08 PM

Fengr said:
Kanokon - not hated, but certanly the worst i watched untill now

I expected some story and mythology about the characters- not just repeating of same ecchi situation.

Sekirei had a lots of ecchi but still managed to have a good story and give an insight to the mythology and characters.

amen to Kanokon rofl..

Mar 24, 2013 12:29 PM

The only ecchi I've hated (amongst the ones I watched) would be Queen's Blade, though I can't really say I watched it. To be more proper, I couldn't watch it. My eyes simply wouldn't allow me. I think there's an ecchi where the boobs are power and the bigger they are, the stronger you get. I think that might be a contender for Queen's Blade, if I could find it uncensored and encoded.

Mar 24, 2013 12:56 PM

Had a chance to look through my list now....

Ecchi anime I despised:

Queen's Blade
Rizelmine
To-Love Ru
Seikon no Qwaser
Hen Zemi
R-15
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza
Girls Bravo
Chuu Bra

The main offenders. None of these are rated above a 5 for me if I finished or they were simply dropped.

Mar 24, 2013 2:02 PM

Kiss X Sis. Disgusting and slutty.

Mar 24, 2013 2:07 PM

Sekirei, even for an ecchi the main character was generic and annoying beyond belief and couldn't stand his voice.

Mar 25, 2013 1:31 AM
seikon no qwaser is the WORST ANIME EVER

Mar 25, 2013 2:09 AM

Kampfer. The show manages to make even a man like myself hate fan service.
A hentai podcast!

Mar 25, 2013 2:18 AM

Boku wa tomodachi.

Jesus this anime is shit.

One of the worst harem leads ever after school days and koi seno chocolate (or w/e the fuck it;s callled)

Besides the shitty harem lead (which is to be taken for granted(has there ever been a good harem lead???)) There's a 10 year old "sister" who strips, and says "poop" all the time.

What the fuck? I can't believe I watched that shit. (for teh Miku)
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing

Mar 25, 2013 3:44 AM

I have to say I liked HOTD, and I feel like R-15 is just harmless fun so I don't hate it or anything. What I do hate is Princess Lover!.
I liked it when I watched it because I was like 13, but oh God... the jiggle physics were insane, absolutely every part of the show was fanserviced the shit out of, the main character was a douche and the story was total rubbish.

Mar 25, 2013 3:48 AM

All of them.

Because they're Ecchi.

I had to contribute.

Mar 25, 2013 3:50 AM

I used to like ecchi but now I dislike almost every ecchi show.First thing that comes to my mind is Onii-chan + 20 letters (too lazy to look it up) and Rosario + vampire capu2.

Mar 25, 2013 3:53 AM

Well, I'm not sure that Baka To Test can count as "Ecchi" more than it could a harem but I have to say that the whole "group of girls cling to MC" along with the random pantyshots and "awkwardly sexual situations" present in just the first episodes really turned me off. That and the fact that they basically fight avatars in a school for basic supplies.

Also, my anime club friends recently went on an ecchi streak and I saw that show "Demon king". Worst show I've seen in a long time. Oh and Campione!. That one too.

Honestly, if I want to watch awkwardly sexual situations that's just going to make me want them to follow through and do what they need to do. Therefore I think if you want sex just watch a hentai. Most ecchi and hentia I view is manga anyway, I feel that's better.

Does anyone recommend To-Love Ru and To heart as shows that's watchable? I've been told in terms of Ecchi its one of the best.

Mar 25, 2013 3:53 AM

Joobie said:
Fengr said:
Kanokon - not hated, but certanly the worst i watched untill now

I expected some story and mythology about the characters- not just repeating of same ecchi situation.

Sekirei had a lots of ecchi but still managed to have a good story and give an insight to the mythology and characters.

amen to Kanokon rofl..

What pisses me off is it would've been tolerable (for me, at least) if the main wasn't a fucking child.

A child so indecisive, he can't even finish a goddamn sentence.

What made things even worse is the dub actor they conned into voicing the little shit got it in his mind that "Chizuru" is
pronounced "Chit-su-lu", making me grind my teeth with rage every time he said it, which was all the fucking time.

No other character even bothered me. Chizuru was just hilariously-horny and Nozomu barely left any impact at all, so what do I care about her?

So Kouta alone effectively ruined the entire goddamn show.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.

Apr 19, 2013 9:00 PM

GoldenBRS said:
Sekrei Boring episodes!

+1

Apr 19, 2013 9:01 PM

tsudecimo said:
JavierR said:
Clannad Afterstory was horrible.

Yes completely agree with this , Clannad AS and TTGL are what gives ecchi a bad name.

fuck the girl and the robot!

Apr 19, 2013 9:04 PM

not really hated but i didnt like
To love ru
Nisemonogatari
Sekirei

Apr 19, 2013 9:07 PM

Highschool of the Dead. I wrote a few paragraphs about it once to someone who asked me why I rated it 1/10, but I seem to have deleted the messages from my outbox. Too bad, because I'm a lazy fuck.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Apr 19, 2013 9:20 PM
She Hug

Queens Blade. Exploding tits. Not cool.

Apr 19, 2013 10:01 PM

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne. From boring characters to a generic ecchi storyline, it delivers nothing new.

Apr 19, 2013 10:11 PM

Wait, Clannad is considered an ecchi? Since when? I know it's based off a VN but that anime might have the softest ecchi elements ever if that's considered an ecchi.

My answer? Hidan no fucking Aria! OMG! This anime makes me angry every time I have to bring it up. Words cannot describe how infuriating this series is. Worst part of all, the ecchi elements weren't even the worst part of the show. Top reasons why that show sucked...

1. Worst leads ever! Aria was a fucking bitch. Tsundere? Pu-lease. She was a bitch in every sense of the word. I hated Kinji just for the fact that he actually put up with her. It's a shame he didn't go into Hysteria Mode more often because that was when he was most tolerable.

2. Most underplayed plot device ever! I'll admit, I thought the fact that many of these characters were descendants of past heroes was kind of cool. Unfortunately, they completely misused that plot device with these characters. Sherlock Holmes would spin in his grave if he truly had a descendant that was like Aria (not like it matters since he's a fictional character anyway).

3. Nothing is ever resolved. By the time it's all said and done, nothing is resolved. Kinji and Aria's relationship isn't that much better or worse than it was when they first met, the ultimate villains were still around, and the villain they took out played a minuscule role throughout.

Apr 19, 2013 10:13 PM

Toucanbird said:
Wait, Clannad is considered an ecchi? Since when? I know it's based off a VN but that anime might have the softest ecchi elements ever if that's considered an ecchi.

It was clearly a joke. I hope.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia

Apr 22, 2013 4:36 PM

Kanokon , the fucking main character seems like 8 years old, and why da fuq the fox girl, or whoever she is, likes him ? lol.

And ZnT of course, I cant understand how does this have a huge fanbase...

Apr 22, 2013 6:01 PM

R-15 (Felt misplaced), Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! (More because the art style was teribow..).

Apr 22, 2013 6:24 PM

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10213/Maji_de_Watashi_ni_Koi_Shinasai!

Probably the worst VN adaptation ever made. The ecchi, harem, and action aspects might not be garbage, but its unfaithfulness to the original medium knows no limits. Supposedly, the entire first half of the VN focuses on 2 new members joining a small, tight group of friends before the protagonist picks the girl. Now there's a story worth telling. The anime does none of this.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.

Apr 22, 2013 6:59 PM

Asukafag said:
Well, I'm not sure that Baka To Test can count as "Ecchi" more than it could a harem but I have to say that the whole "group of girls cling to MC" along with the random pantyshots and "awkwardly sexual situations" present in just the first episodes really turned me off. That and the fact that they basically fight avatars in a school for basic supplies.

Also, my anime club friends recently went on an ecchi streak and I saw that show "Demon king". Worst show I've seen in a long time. Oh and Campione!. That one too.

Honestly, if I want to watch awkwardly sexual situations that's just going to make me want them to follow through and do what they need to do. Therefore I think if you want sex just watch a hentai. Most ecchi and hentia I view is manga anyway, I feel that's better.

Does anyone recommend To-Love Ru and To heart as shows that's watchable? I've been told in terms of Ecchi its one of the best.

If you mean in terms that Love-Tu-Ru is one of the echiiest (is tht word???) harems then yes it is, plenty of fanservice, big breasts, panty shots, if you watch uncensored topless nudity, sexual situations. Pretty much all you can get away with on tv. Love-Tu-Ru is the poster child for trope Accidental Pervert where its Played Straight, Exaggerated, Inverted, Subverted, Double Subverted, Deconstructed, Reconstructed, Enforced, Lampshaded, Invoked and Played for both Laughs and Drama.

Apr 23, 2013 1:27 AM

hmmm
this is a hard one between ikkitousen and highschool of the dead
reason:they're too distracting

Apr 23, 2013 6:00 AM

Animefreak17a said:
DxD high school - reason * that main female and male* i really dont like them at all.

HOTD was awesome

As low as I rated HotD, it was more so before I knew ecchi was a genre (and by extension; one that I steer well clear of) and I think it was actually quite good at what it was trying to do.

But I still hate ecchi.

And on topic, I suppose Yosuga no Sora, because it has so many things that I love to death but... it's ecchi. Having said that, I'll probably force my way through it at some point.

Apr 23, 2013 6:42 AM

Hagure Yuusha no blablabla.

Obviously an asshole MC and women pissing in their pantsu is entertaining. Or not.

Apr 23, 2013 9:59 AM
FacelessVixen said:
Queens Blade. Exploding tits. Not cool.
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!

Apr 23, 2013 10:04 AM

MikuFlanKonata said:
R-15 (Felt misplaced), Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! (More because the art style was teribow..).

R-15 was a mess, and it displayed some of the worst censoring in anime, Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!'s art was shit, only Aku no Hana and Eiken are worse in the art department than this.

Apr 23, 2013 10:07 AM

An anime that it's main category is ecchi doesnt appeal me.Highschool DxD for instance,I watched 2 or 3 episodes and droped it,got bored of it.The only "strong" ecchi I ever liked was Highschool of the Dead,the rest of the ecchies,if I gave them a try,bored me from the first or 2nd episode.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me

Apr 23, 2013 10:13 AM

Hoppy said:
MikuFlanKonata said:

R-15 was a mess, and it displayed some of the worst censoring in anime, Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!'s art was shit, only Aku no Hana and Eiken are worse in the art department than this.

R-15 censored. Ive seen it, Seikon no Qwaser has the worst censoring though (but it is justified).

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »