Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2013 8:07 AM

Feb 2013
the thing that pisses me off the most in the harem animes is the main character wanting to avoid the facts. Come on you have 4 cuties around you and 1 of you just confesses in front of everyone and you just take yous things and walk home.I have always liked sena in this series,despite being the cliche-like hottie.

Personally i do not want another season. 13 more episodes where the characters are just playing dumb and try to avoid the love parts is too much for me . I find it difficult to close a 24 episode anime in just one,so there will be another season or at least a few ovas.

Mar 22, 2013 8:10 AM

Jan 2013
dat Confession. I wonder how Kodaka will react on the next episode, too bad the next one will be the last one I hope there is a third season.
Mar 22, 2013 8:39 AM

Feb 2013
poor SENA..
Mar 22, 2013 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
Thumbs up for Sena for havin' the guts to confess :P

but it made me nervous since I'm in the side of Yozora..xD
YOZORA all the way!
Mar 22, 2013 8:59 AM

Feb 2010
What was that?
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Mar 22, 2013 9:12 AM

Apr 2010
The main question is why does Kodaka keep running away like that what happened what is he afraid of?
And what was up with that preview.
Let's just hope the last episode explains a lot since i am not looking forward to a third season guessing what happened to Kodaka to shun everyone like that.
Mar 22, 2013 9:17 AM

May 2011
Ouch, things are getting really bad for Kodaka. For a moment there, I almost thought he would have to accept-- he ran away in a really lame way, but then again, he didn't really have much of a choice. Everyone is like "Poor Sena!" and "Stupid Kodaka!", but come on. That came so out of the blue and in such a bad situation that even accepting her feelings would make him look like a total ass towards everyone else in the club, namely Yozora (and perhaps Rika? Though I have a feeling she chose to play the 'middle man', or how'd I put it). Kodaka is the one who had it the hardest in that situation, in my opinion. Also, Yozora's face at that moment... damn. D:

And Aoi is so damn cute. <3 I wish she'd just join the club.
VokocaMar 22, 2013 9:31 AM
Mar 22, 2013 9:19 AM

Sep 2011
BentoLegend said:
If he chooses Yozora over Sena or Rika I will quit life.

I will look forward to that.

Mar 22, 2013 9:22 AM

Dec 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
BentoLegend said:

Yes please film it and make someone upload it to youtube.
Mar 22, 2013 9:26 AM

Dec 2009
"O_O" sums up my thoughts. I like where this is heading.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 22, 2013 9:36 AM
May 2012
My guess as to why Kodaka is acting like he doesn't see the girls' obvious interest in him:

He wants to maintain the status quo within the club. Everyone is more or less getting along with each other, and picking one of those girls to date would totally ruin the dynamics of their relationships.

Unless he decides to date them all and they all agree with that (not a likely scenario), it means whatever girl he chooses will likely be ostracized by the "losers", and they won't look at Kodaka the same way again since he's taken, and they didn't get him. Meaning they probably won't want to spend time with him, or each other any longer, and he's probably trying to avoid that.

Various hints throughout season 2 point to this, when he seems to deliberately ignore the girl's interest in him, especially when Rika points it out multiple times. And notice how the camera lingers on Rika when Sena gives that confession to him.

As for his reaction, he was put on the spot suddenly. And what made it worse was how Sena tells him fairly nonchalantly, while playing one of her games. It'd be one thing to tell him while they were alone somewhere, but its another when you can't even be bothered to look at the person you like when you tell them that.

So with those two things combined, I'm not too surprised that he decided to run away instead.
Mar 22, 2013 9:43 AM
Jan 2010
I guess you could say it's
GAME
OVER
for Sena
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mar 22, 2013 9:44 AM

Mar 2008
I can't believe they just animated 3/4 of a novel in 1 episode. I was looking forward to seeing some chapters animated like the friend making game but I guess I'm glad they actually got to this part which I didn't expect would happen.

I think some people are being a bit too harsh on Kodaka here. Just because a cute girl confesses to a guy doesn't mean he is a coward for not accepting it. He was caught of guard with that sudden confession and he doesn't want to answer her with half-assed feelings. His priorities right now are making friends and keeping them rather than getting a girlfriend. If he did get into a relationship with one of the girls it would be clear that his relationship with the other girls would no longer be the same as they WILL have lingering feelings for Kodaka and the atmosphere of the Neighbours club would change into something entirely different and probably into something awkward. Besides, what kind of teenager would want their entire future decided for them right then and there?

Note that Kodaka is a person that has always been socially inept so don't assume that he would always know the right thing to do in situations like these.
NamelessNoogaiMar 22, 2013 1:48 PM
Mar 22, 2013 9:48 AM

Feb 2013
I still think kodaka is a fucking asshole, but in if you think about you got to choose one and lose the friendship of the rest, you can try to avoid the feelings of the others and move on pretending nothing happened, and that may cause everyone to get more distant from him, it's a just really complicated his situation
Mar 22, 2013 9:56 AM

May 2012
so many jealous people here.
Mar 22, 2013 10:43 AM
May 2012
I think Kodaka's a complete douchebag for just running away and not even acknowledging the confession, even if it was just him screaming that he's not ready for this, but Sena put him in a really tough spot by randomly confessing in front of everyone.

Would have been interesting to see how he would have tried to get out of it if she did it when they were alone.
Mar 22, 2013 10:45 AM

Mar 2008
In most love triangle/ Harem animes, the ones that confess their feelings first are usually the ones who lose. Sorry Sena but you're just a stepping stone for more Yozora/Rika development.
Mar 22, 2013 10:56 AM

Oct 2009
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
In most love triangle/ Harem animes, the ones that confess their feelings first are usually the ones who lose. Sorry Sena but you're just a stepping stone for more Yozora/Rika development.

Sadly usually it's true :(

I'm rooting for Kodaka x Sena but it's certain that Kodaka will end with Yozora....
Mar 22, 2013 11:01 AM
Oct 2010
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:
Yeah... add that it was one of the worst confessions in anime and...

Well, it really doesn't look good for her.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 22, 2013 11:02 AM

Nov 2009
Great Episode!!!

It was a shame they had to cancel the movie but as a club they have achieved something together so it was a good experience for them. The way how Treasurer Yusa was dominated by Yozora and Sena made me laugh so much.

At last Sena's confession is animated and what happens next will be interesting as Kodaka will be talking to the Student Council President about something!?

Looking forward to the final last episode!!

LMAO!!!

Brilliant End Art!

SO KAWAIII!!!

Mar 22, 2013 11:33 AM

Oct 2011
BRILLIANT episode. Very pleased.

Gosh Rika is just TOO CUTE!!!!! @_________@ Infermary scene cracked me up, especially when Kodaka started readin the BL novel. xDD

She's so close to beating Yozora as my favorite character but Yozora was awesome this episode when confronting Yusa. I love how serious and blunt she is. And was that character development I just saw?! *tears of joy*

I feel bad for Sena. That "Did you say something?" act is pissing me off so much, it's not even funny. I'd just say tell Kodkaka to get hearing aids. He is a coward and at this point I don't want Kodaka to end up with ANY girl. He doesn't deserve any of them.
Mar 22, 2013 11:49 AM

Mar 2008
What a guy... What a pathetic guy.

Till this point I thought of this series as nothing more then yet another average, random high school comedy, but this development rly surprised me. Don't know how this series will end, but a next season is a must. Also, poor Sena, I've always been on her side.
viesiuMar 22, 2013 11:53 AM
Mar 22, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2012
viesiu said:

What an ignorant.... What an ignorant guy.
Mar 22, 2013 12:15 PM
Jul 2009
I don't normally curse, but this deserves it--Kodaka really pulled a bitch move there.

The bad thing is that he apparently thought he could fool anyone present (well, aside from Maria) with that. At least say it's sudden, that time to think is needed...but to just spit out a clearly BS excuse and jet? I don't know if he's as bad as your usual love-fearing male protagonists in anime or worse.

Granted, people have been talking about his motivation for playing the fool about it all, but when something like that happens, the jig's up (and all those present, especially Rika, knew it). It's then time to face the music.

You can't run forever.

That aside, Yozora earned some points from me with how she put that Yusa girl in her place. She truly was annoying...but I didn't expect her to be. She came around again, and Sena dominated her. It was awesome.

As for the order of confessions, Sena does look like she's at a disadvantage, but I'm still hoping for SenaxBakaKodaka (he's a freaking idiot, hence the name).
Mar 22, 2013 12:20 PM
Mar 2013
I find it amazing that some people are saying that the middle of the episode has no point to the story. Without that, the whole confession wouldn't have nearly the same effect. You can go back and watch it, because Kodaka says something really important during that episode. When Sena and Yozora beat back Yusa, he says that he can't imagine the club being in any danger with those two around. If it wasn't clear before, it should be now. He cares far more about the club staying together than getting with any of the girls.
But now, things are just basically repeating themselves, and the discussion's not going to end. I'm just going to say that if I had to find someone to hate right now, it would probably be Sena. I never liked her character all that much, save for a few moments every now and then when she gets epic, but that was just the worst confession ever. Like, you can't be that oblivious and expect that nothing bad will happen.
Mar 22, 2013 12:42 PM
Oct 2012
Gigaknight said:
I don't normally curse, but this deserves it--Kodaka really pulled a bitch move there.

The bad thing is that he apparently thought he could fool anyone present (well, aside from Maria) with that. At least say it's sudden, that time to think is needed...but to just spit out a clearly BS excuse and jet? I don't know if he's as bad as your usual love-fearing male protagonists in anime or worse.

Granted, people have been talking about his motivation for playing the fool about it all, but when something like that happens, the jig's up (and all those present, especially Rika, knew it). It's then time to face the music.

You can't run forever.

That aside, Yozora earned some points from me with how she put that Yusa girl in her place. She truly was annoying...but I didn't expect her to be. She came around again, and Sena dominated her. It was awesome.

As for the order of confessions, Sena does look like she's at a disadvantage, but I'm still hoping for SenaxBakaKodaka (he's a freaking idiot, hence the name).

I am always amazed at how much people project themselves into this series. Kodaka did a "bitch move"? Really? He has never expressed any interest in Sena outside of being a friend, notice how easily and calmly he states that he isn't her boyfriend when directly asked by Rika and Yusa, and he even thought he made this clear to Sena during the Chapel scene. And then out of the blue Sena drops that bombshell in the middle of the club, in effect ambushing him? And somehow it's HIS fault?

They say love is blind, but love has x-ray vision when compared to the blindness blonde hair and large breasts cause some people.
Mar 22, 2013 12:52 PM
Apr 2012
Kodakas problem is that he doesnt want to change. Senas confession means that their status changed. Thats scaring him
Mar 22, 2013 1:17 PM

Apr 2012
i hope the producers make good endings for each of the girls in the club. well except for maria and his sister.
1 good ending episode for each girl.
that way the series could end up to 15 episodes, w/c is kinda beneficial for us FANS.
AGREE ?
:)
Mar 22, 2013 1:22 PM
Jan 2010
I think this is part of the series where Yozora comes back into the fold. Yozora will end up helping Kodaka keep things as they are being counter productive to any real progress making him happy until he's able to sort things out later. So for all the Yozora fans, I think this is what you've been waiting for, the sad thing is that it comes at a cost.
Mar 22, 2013 1:26 PM

Mar 2008
tsudecimo said:
viesiu said:

Oh wow, you must rly love that word.
Mar 22, 2013 1:35 PM

Jan 2012
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

Well this isn't like most harem anime's so we still have HOPE!

GO SENA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 22, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2013
rupok93 said:
Kung-Fu-Jesus said:

Well this isn't like most harem anime's so we still have HOPE!

GO SENA!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the time being this show has all the cliches a harem anime can have
-a stupid protagonists
-the typical hot girl with big boobs
-a moe character
-a tsundere and so on(there are more but i´m felling a bit lazy at the moment )

i´m still enjoying this show a lot ,though.In my opinion the producers wil either make a happy ending where kodaka does not get a girl and everything continues just as it was or they will lead the way to another season.

Mar 22, 2013 2:11 PM

Dec 2012
viesiu said:
tsudecimo said:
viesiu said:

Oh wow, you must rly love that word.

How can i not when it describes most of the people and their comments on this thread?
Mar 22, 2013 2:12 PM

Feb 2013
Rika looks very pretty with here hair down
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 22, 2013 2:47 PM

Nov 2009
Iasuru said:
Rika officially my #1 girl. Sena falls to #2. Rika was just hilarious for like the 100th straight time.

Kodaka keeps running away from friendships and relationships. I wonder why? Probably something to do with Yozora and he left her so he's not confident about something serious incase he leaves again or something. Or could be club disbanding if ever there are problems in serious relationship

+2
Kodoka ending up with Rika would be the best ending for me. :p
Mar 22, 2013 3:04 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was very good!
Though i wish it would be Yukimura x Kodaka. Though that is never going to happen!
>.<
Though as i heard other people say, i so do think, that that it is going to be Kodaka x Sena. Yozoro, displays more of a tom-boyish type. The type you would want to be your best friend. But not your lover. And Sena loves Kobato.
PLUS SENA PROPOSED. though i sort of feel like, Kodaka doesn't really like any of them. I'll never know though.
Looking forward to the new episode!!
Mar 22, 2013 3:08 PM

Jul 2012
Remember Rika's words? How Kodaka is always running away? This is it. This is the climax of it.

Does that justify his choice to do that? Of course not, but at least he didn't do it just to be a pussy. At least we know that it's an issue of his that will hopefully be resolved next episode.

Sena = Rika > Kobato > Maria > Yukimura > Yozora

Normally there'd be like 10 arrows between Yukimura and Yozora but her little scene against the president this episode redeemed her. Just a bit.
Mar 22, 2013 3:17 PM

Apr 2011
tsudecimo said:
Sa-chan_ said:
BentoLegend said:

Yes please film it and make someone upload it to youtube.

lol
Mar 22, 2013 3:27 PM

Oct 2011
Whoaa, fast!! This episode already catches up to the latest LN chapter.

Great episode! But Kodaka, why u such a coward. That stupid acts are quite annoying, but it's still quite a tight spot there though. This is exactly what Rika said before, on that note, Rika is really good lately!!
Signature
Mar 22, 2013 3:49 PM

Apr 2009
Seriously Kodaka, what in the actual FUCK!?
"Eat till you explode,
Play till you drop,
Whatever reason it is, just live live live!"
Mar 22, 2013 4:11 PM
Mar 2010
Now his name is KOBAKA.
Mar 22, 2013 4:21 PM
Jan 2013
Un-fucking believeable. Worst male lead 2013.
Mar 22, 2013 4:41 PM

Jul 2010
The part with Yusa was hilarious. Poor girl got demolished. xD

"You should just marry me." Sena just flat out confessed to him and yet again he plays the "What was that?" card, but fails miserably this time. Rika's glance was just... wow. And then he just up and leaves them. He really doesn't want to change their current relationship.

I wonder how this is going to work out next episode. Looks like the student council president and Yusa will get involved and he might actually acknowledge the club members as his friends.

Mar 22, 2013 5:45 PM

Aug 2011
if there's no sena ending, which i seriously doubt it'll happen based on kodaka's reaction to her confession, then i'm dropping my rating to a 5.
Mar 22, 2013 5:50 PM
Nov 2010
mccormick said:
if there's no sena ending, which i seriously doubt it'll happen based on kodaka's reaction to her confession, then i'm dropping my rating to a 5.

Well played, just like Sena with the attempted blackmail.
Mar 22, 2013 6:41 PM

Jan 2012
I would be happy with rika or sena ending tbh. Please no yozora unless the author gives here MASSIVE character development.
Mar 22, 2013 7:17 PM
Mar 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:
I do because I pay attention and don't act like a pre-teen that seems to be ignoring the point of the show who still uses homosexuality as an insult

Pay attention to what? The anime hasn't revealed yet why he acts that way although it has been mentioned and why are you so sure that isn't just probably another lame reason to justify his sob story of not accepting the feelings of others? Tell me oh so mature one.

Go back and watch the last few minutes of episode 10. Seriously pay attention and keep your eyes open this time.

Damn, dat butthurt bro. You can lie to yourself and put out as many excuses as you may want, but Kodaka was a complete as*hole and a coward by flat out pretending Sena's confession didn't happen and non-chalantly walking out the room. That is plain out cowardice and lack of testicles. He could've just as easily told her that "I will think about your proposal, so if you don't mind, could you please give me a little bit of time?" or flat out said "I don't think i want to go into a relationship as of now, I am perfectly happy hanging out with you guys in the club as friends, and I don't want to lose that". He is a coward, no going around that. All the hate he is receiving is well deserved. Sena deserves better, unless he redeems himself next episode. Also, don't be so cocky, your "insults" are extremely generic, overused, and un-original, and only make you sound ignorant, making your attempts at making a point and sounding strong hilariously failed.
HighonMuffinsMar 22, 2013 7:31 PM
Mar 22, 2013 7:46 PM

Jul 2012
Lol Yusa got destroyed.

The confession is really sudden, but interesting. Kodaka needs to stop running away.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 22, 2013 7:48 PM

Apr 2012
Just lost my respect to kodaka as a man. Have some fucking balls and face her confession you fool.
Mar 22, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
I think that Sena was distracted by her game, that's why she said it like it's nothing.

Whatever, Kodaka better choose a girl already instead of being stupid.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.