Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2013 9:58 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ok so ... I have realized that I have been commenting based on portions of the manga for the last few chapters, and it might not actually match up with the real chapters (although eventually it is broken back up in to chapters at ch. 34) but for now just gonna comment on the sections the translators broke the volumes up in to ... So sorry if this makes no sense.

Anyways why does Yunha keep thinking that Suh isn't going to stop people from beating up Yaeha? ... anyways good chapter, love the development in this manga, the characters are sort of weak (personality wise, not too deep) but it makes up for that with a very fast moving and intriguing plot, very surprised it is so long, looking forward to future developments.
Mar 6, 2018 7:05 PM

May 2015
At this point, how do they not get that Hyunbin is Yaeha's bodyguard? She's so rich she has a chauffeur, I'm pretty sure he addresses her formally, they don't address each other like lovers, and he takes a freaking MOTORCYCLE for her.

And I'm guessing that this is going to be like He's dedicated to Roses and Mulan (idk why I'm using that as an example, but it works, okay) in that Yunha falls for Hyunbin and then feels all betrayed when he finds out Hyunbin is female.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love in the Mask Chapter 134 Discussion

MermaidGalaxies - Nov 20, 2011

14 by Surana »»
Mar 8, 2018 9:13 AM

Poll: » Love in the Mask Chapter 133 Discussion

Surana - Mar 8, 2018

0 by Surana »»
Mar 8, 2018 8:54 AM

Poll: » Love in the Mask Chapter 130 Discussion

Surana - Mar 8, 2018

0 by Surana »»
Mar 8, 2018 8:23 AM

Poll: » Love in the Mask Chapter 129 Discussion

Surana - Mar 8, 2018

0 by Surana »»
Mar 8, 2018 8:09 AM

Poll: » Love in the Mask Chapter 128 Discussion

Surana - Mar 8, 2018

0 by Surana »»
Mar 8, 2018 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.