Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 7, 2013 2:12 PM

Oct 2011
The moments with Naruto, Minato, and Kushina T___T. Sakura realzing she needs her family. How she understood Naruto's pain. When Iruka said "Welcome Back" Great movie as always
May 7, 2013 2:21 PM

Feb 2011
Awesome movie , very entertaining. I got all touchy-feely duting this
May 7, 2013 6:04 PM

Aug 2007
I haven't touched anything Naruto-related in years, but the idea of "crazy alternate reality" was enough to pull me in.

Wow, that was utterly disappointing. The animation was so bland and lackluster (like TV quality) and what was the point of giving all the side-characters new outfits and new personalities only to never see them after the first 40 minutes?

This movie was all about Naruto and his parents, which was touching in its own way (damn i didn't know they died that horribly) but that's not what I came into this movie for. Wasted potential. (I WANTED MORE PIMP SASUKE)
May 7, 2013 6:27 PM
Mar 2012
First naruto movie where it doesn't end with a crazy rasengan?
May 7, 2013 6:40 PM
Feb 2013
I'm curious about that badass moment where Itachi threatened the masked man even though he was from another world. The masked man said that itachi could burn even fire, implying the amateratsu, but I don't think that would of worked on him. I wonder what Itachi was going to do...
May 7, 2013 9:26 PM

Dec 2012
I find it really funny when the Akatsuki in the Fake world was reduced to a Mercenary Group.. AHAHA!

May 8, 2013 3:06 AM

Feb 2012
I found this movie to be pretty decent. I didn't expect much, it's the first Naruto movie I've seen, and I was pleasantly surprised. The first half was pretty funny (I loved Hinata's new personality btw) and the second half was okay too. The ending was cliché as hell, but I expected that and didn't mind it at all. Some parts were a bit boring though, I wouldn't mind if it were a bit shorter... overall, a good movie. 7/10
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
May 8, 2013 5:13 AM

Aug 2011
ROCK LEE, YOU SLY DOG YOU *^* <33333
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
May 8, 2013 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
I thought of separating it in 2 it makes it easier to write about it, so first part will be about the first 1h and about another minute into it, and the second part the rest of it. I'm so glad I started watching the movie after episode 311 it made alot of sense with that episode the first part of this movie. As for the first hour of the movie, I think Sakura was really a bith for wishing what she did, true some parents are not worthy of having kids, but her parents are nothing like that. Sure they seem annoying in her eyes but that's because she never lived without them for long enough to see how it really is. Or to be more poetic that saying: "You don't know how much you dear something untill you lose it" (don't quote on me but it's something like that). As for the later part I'm glad she realized what she was missing. And glad that Sasuke was not in love just with Sakura made it so much more worth watching it.
The Naruto part was sad exactly as in the ep 311. Can't help but feel sad thinking of when he will leave that word and have to brake that bond again. As for Sakura she will probably change her view towards her parents.
Again back to Naruto, wish Minato would see and realize what's happening, as of for now can't wait to continue watching it.
Some other thoughts about the first hour: found it hilarious with the bathing part mostly compared to ep 311 of Naruto Shippudden. And the switched personalities, Hinata was extremely funny :). Kiba's love towards cats, Shikamaru being "stupid", Sai's drawings LOL, Tsunade working and not being lazy, Tenten still learning how to use the ninja tools, Neji and Lee being pervs, Ino being actually cute and everyone else too :). And lastly Kushina and Minato, Naruto's parents were lovely so lovely :(, wish they would get to the other world.

Awesome second part, no fillers because it's a movie so it's epic, the fights, the animation, the explosions, the situations everyone is, especially Akatsuki too. I love this part of the anime, the moment Naruto tells Minato abouthimself. The first time the enemy(not Madara) uses the Rasengan, then the Jinchuuriki fight everything. Then it comes the time for him to remember his past, and the time for farewell, was a really moving speach.

There was something weird if Menma was the bad guy from the begining how did Minato and Kushina accept Naruto in their family. There's no way they wouldn't realise their Minato missing most of the time when he was doing bad. My theory would be that he didn't exist as either Minato or "Naruto", since the world was created just then. Making the actual Naruto appear as Minato and Minato still the evil. There's quite a few weird stuff like this but still enjoyable! (considering all the fillers in the Shippudden >.>)

And the ending was so moving even though I realised what will happen in the first hour, if I wouldn't be at my parents place I would have dropped some tears on it. Had to keep it in :).

Well I guess this is my review of this movie. I hope everyone who watched Road to Ninja watched it after episode 311. Made it so much more fun. Hope you liked my recap/review/my thoughts on it.

10/10. Source: me.
ao_no_exoMay 8, 2013 9:44 AM
May 8, 2013 4:08 PM

Jun 2008
Things to take from this movie:

-Sasuke will always be a douchebag no matter the universe or the way.
-Kushina really is one hot MILF.
-Minato doesn't get old as his students grow and his high skills also involve washing the dishes with his apron.
-Shino's dick actually grew due to bugs.
-Lee can actually wear something even worse than those green tights.
-Naruto's secret identity is:
MonadMay 9, 2013 5:12 AM
May 8, 2013 4:37 PM

Dec 2012
Overall great movie.

But was noone else bothered by the Kyuubies (sorry don't know the plural for that) running on air? No-one else in the Narutoverse has done that, the closest was Pain & Konan flying.
Also, how did the 2 Narutos completely separate from the Kyuubies? I don't read the manga but I'm pretty sure that even in full bijuu mode they'd still be stuck together and only have one being conscious at a time (like Gaara & Shukaku were in part 1).
May 8, 2013 5:13 PM
May 2011
-GiaN- said:
I find it really funny when the Akatsuki in the Fake world was reduced to a Mercenary Group.. AHAHA!

Thats what they originally were....

Core1019 said:
Also, how did the 2 Narutos completely separate from the Kyuubies? I don't read the manga but I'm pretty sure that even in full bijuu mode they'd still be stuck together and only have one being conscious at a time (like Gaara & Shukaku were in part 1).

Well naruto completely released the seal and let the kyuubi out, not sure about menma
TylerrMay 8, 2013 5:19 PM
May 8, 2013 10:53 PM

Apr 2008
Where was other world Sakura if other world Naruto was still there? Did Madara delete her or something?
May 9, 2013 12:46 AM

Dec 2007
I fairly enjoyed this movie.
May 9, 2013 1:18 AM

Apr 2011
This movie was fucking awesome. Flaws were there, but still fucking awesome. I've seen better movies than this, but I can safely say that this is the most entertaining movie, based on an ongoing (or completed, for that matter) TV series, that I've watched. It was nice to see Sakura finally learning that she should think twice before wishing her parents were dead (what a bitch).

Taihaku said:
Where was other world Sakura if other world Naruto was still there? Did Madara delete her or something?

An anime episode aired during the week this movie premiered in Japan entitled "Road to Sakura", where it showed that Sakura ended up in the original universe of Naruto.
May 9, 2013 3:37 AM
Dec 2012
yhunata said:
This movie was fucking awesome. Flaws were there, but still fucking awesome. I've seen better movies than this, but I can safely say that this is the most entertaining movie, based on an ongoing (or completed, for that matter) TV series, that I've watched. It was nice to see Sakura finally learning that she should think twice before wishing her parents were dead (what a bitch).

Taihaku said:

An anime episode aired during the week this movie premiered in Japan entitled "Road to Sakura", where it showed that Sakura ended up in the original universe of Naruto.
Isn't One Piece film Z better than this?
May 9, 2013 5:16 AM

Apr 2011
Pandarenboy said:
yhunata said:

Taihaku said:

I haven't watched it yet, so how can I know if it's more entertaining than this? I do expect a lot out of Film Z, despite the fact that I did get faintly disappointed by Strong World.
May 9, 2013 10:26 AM

Dec 2011
Great movie,didnt disappointed for watching it like z film,for me 9/10
May 9, 2013 2:29 PM

Jul 2010
What the hell!? Why does no one lock their doors in this movie? Don't they know there are ninjas around?
May 9, 2013 2:47 PM

Nov 2010
yhunata said:
Pandarenboy said:
yhunata said:

Taihaku said:

I haven't watched it yet, so how can I know if it's more entertaining than this? I do expect a lot out of Film Z, despite the fact that I did get faintly disappointed by Strong World.
I liked film z definitely more than this. The only thing that I was slightly disappointed in Z was the last fight with Luffy, it was sort of anticlimactic and not epic. Maybe when I rewatch it, it might change though.
May 9, 2013 10:28 PM

Jun 2010
Number 7 better me about madara and hashirama
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
May 10, 2013 5:42 PM

Jul 2009
A strong solid 8/10.

I'm glad that Naruto got the chance to live the life with his parents. What a tear jerker. Imagining his life all alone really tears one heart. People don't understand how damaging true solitude can be- not the, "I don't have any friends", or "my parents are assholes, they don't let me go out".

I wish there was more scenes with the parents+Naruto fighting side by side, but oh well. Akatsuki was a pleasant surprise I guess. And Kyuubi vs Kyuubi was pretty neat too. Nonetheless, decent movie ('very good' - 8/10).
May 10, 2013 7:48 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
yhunata said:

Pretty much this. Despite not being the best movie ever, it was still entertaining and fun to watch. Seriously, loved the bath scene and all the changes in the characters in the alternate universe. Simply hilarious. I kind of thought the movie would be have more parts focused on that, but it's still good nonetheless. I was happy to see Akatsuki not being the bad guys XD Well they're mercenaries, but still awesome. Takeuchi Junko's voice can so super deep too :O She did a great job with evil Menma. And I definitely agree regarding Sakura and her attitude about her parents. Glad she realized how lonely and empty a home could be without a family.

Kurogashi said:

I'm glad that Naruto got the chance to live the life with his parents. What a tear jerker. Imagining his life all alone really tears one heart. People don't understand how damaging true solitude can be- not the, "I don't have any friends", or "my parents are assholes, they don't let me go out".

I cried many times in this movie, especially towards the end, tears just kept falling. I can relate to Naruto to some extent, so the whole family thing is something that will always make me feel emotional. When Naruto left back to the real world, it was so heartbreaking because as soon as he finally experienced what he had been missing out on, what he had always wanted, it was time to go back. Kinda of bittersweet. I cried even more though when Naruto got back home with Iruka surprising him with a mini party. Hit me right in the feels. Despite not having his parents around, at least Naruto still has someone who's been on his side since the beginning.
May 10, 2013 8:29 PM

Nov 2010
yhunata said:
Though one thing I noticed was. In the beginning when she was whining about her parents, didn't she make that same mistake in the beginning of Naruto and then Sasuke told her off. Why would she then say that Sasuke would understand her, when his parents were murdered and he already told her off about the loneliness of not having parents and how he would give everything to have them back. That felt too cliche and too thoughtless, especially since she was saying it to Naruto(the kid who's famous for not having parents).
May 11, 2013 1:29 AM

Oct 2008
This movie seemed a little contrived and it was a little boring too, also the animation wasn't that impressive for a movie. But I guess it was still decent overall, you can see that they really tried to do something good.
I was surprised that Sasuke was not gay in the fake world. I thought to myself, "No Sasuke, stop hitting on girls, you're just confused!" lol
May 11, 2013 8:07 AM

Jan 2012
Fiji said:
Hmmm. This movie focused more on the characters feelings rather than just heavy action.

^This.
BTW, this is the first naruto movie I've watched. Actually, I just watched in on a whim. I didn't expect the Uzumaki family bonding here, which is what I'm always fantasizing. I've always wanted to see Naruto spend time with his family. That's why for me, this movie is great. Also liked how Sakura was put in Naruto's situation. It's hard to be lonely, and harder without parents.
senri_May 11, 2013 8:27 AM
May 11, 2013 9:20 AM

Sep 2010
Best Naruto Movie yet...... But that's not saying much.... Anyway, Enjoyed this movie more....

7/10
May 12, 2013 12:25 AM

Sep 2012
It looked WAY better in the trailers. I was disappointed. I was expecting more interaction with the characters and their opposite personality (I mean, it was supposed to be the main point of the whole movie when they showed the trailers, right?) but they barely showed that. Just lame fights and plotholes.
I think I just don't like the Naruto franchise like I used to.
6/10
May 12, 2013 3:34 AM

Jul 2008
the movie is awesome I dont care you bitches whining about that it is bad.. screw you assholes.. :P
May 12, 2013 2:43 PM

Nov 2010
It's a very good movie and best one currently imho
I found it was odd that the impact of not having Sakura's parents in the fake world was left out. And Minato and Kushina didn't seem to have aged at all.

The (primary) personality change was very funny and the prologue episode of this week helped as well. It's a shame they didn't got back to that, understandable with lesser time available in a movie. I just thought that was the tone that was set for this movie.

The movie was great until Akatsuki showed up as mercenaries, everything was weird beyond that point. It was very enjoyable though.

Explaining Menma was nice as well, Menma always reminds me of "Ano Hana"
May 13, 2013 9:19 AM

May 2010
So, I've finally watched it and... Wasn't that bad. Though I have some problems with it.

Like, the world is supposed to be reversed, and some characters show that reeaaally heavily - Hinata, Ino-chan (such a cutie!), Shikamaru etc. and others just have one different attribute, like Kiba is now fond of cats (my soulmate), and Shino just dislike bugs.
Or Tsunade and Shizune who happened to exchange their breast size, with Ton Ton changing it's race (is he now suddenly a boar or what?) - ...okay? And members of Akatsuki, who are EXACTLY the same, just now are super heroes serving justice.
I DON'T EVEN WANT to comment on Lee because... I won't ever be able to throw his image in Tenten's underwear out of my mind, Jezus.

It's also the shame that all characters had like, I don't know, two scenes? It's a shame, because I wanted to see them most of all, not just Sakura moping around.

Still, some changes were really good, like Ino (ufuu~!) and Tenten were just so cute, Kakashi was kinda funny with his energetic side, it was good to see Sasuke (even when he's... like that) and Itachi again. Also as much I usually just HATE tsundere, Hinata wasn't that bad (maybe because she looked like she really want to punch Sakura <3).
I really liked the scene, when Minato and Kushina started acting a bit like cowards, it made me realise how AWESOME they were in real universe.

Few another issues I have with this movie:
- I just LOVE how Naruto is chasing after Sasuke for 5250234534 episodes and chapters, but when he meets him he's pretty much okay with it. I thought that they were supposed to be BROS or something. And then just one bath time passes and we don't meet gay Sasuke again. What the hell :D

- FUCKING SAKURA being one of main characters. Is there actually anoyone who wanted her to have more screen time? At the begining when she said those horrible things to Naruto, I really wanted someone to slap that spoiled kid. You imagine talking to a friend who doesn't have parents that it would be better without them around? She is worse than any kindergartener. And after it she's like "Sasuke-kun would definitely understand me!", God, you TALKED to him about it before, back in the episode/chapter 3, and even he told you to fuck off, because you are annoying!
Why would they made such a horrible character almost a protagonist, don't understand :(

- They could have used those reversed characters to help Naruto in final battle or something.

- Surprised to say that but... not enough fights? I swear that 1:15 h of the movie is more slice of life, than an action movie about ninja. Didn't hate it, but felt out of place, somehow.

Okay, I think I've used all of my poison already, it's not like I hated this movie after all, I really enjoyed it. Happy to see that Naruto's movie finally didn't have fillerish main characters/villians, you have enough of decent one around, after all. I'm going to rate this one 8/10 (like most of the Shippuuden ones) and I don't want to wait two years for another (and maybe last) Naruto movie. Well, I guess that they just want to make it even more awesome, so... Will be waiting.

Btw, ending song kicks asses!
May 14, 2013 3:19 PM

Jul 2007
Wait the actual subbing is out for the release of the movie? As in not the korean Dub?

Boy i am so behind time lol. Well im going to be downloading this right now then.

May 14, 2013 3:25 PM

Nov 2010
ArtemisX said:
Wait the actual subbing is out for the release of the movie? As in not the korean Dub?

Boy i am so behind time lol. Well im going to be downloading this right now then.
Yes.
May 15, 2013 3:14 AM

Mar 2013
Best Naruto movie yet, hands down! After watching movie 4 and 5, I didn't expect movie 6 would be so good. The OST, the action scenes, and the story itself was really interesting!
May 16, 2013 5:38 AM

Apr 2009
Maybe I have been following Naruto too long and then somehow became jaded because I wasn't that excited when I watched this. The Kyuubi vs Kyuubi battle, and the Akatsuki on Konoha's side for once (as contract mercs) were still interesting though. 7/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 16, 2013 4:31 PM

Jul 2010
this was actually a really nice movie, enjoyed it a lot.
i was thinking their would have been more focus on the opposite personalities and such. was actually kinda hoping for Hinata to go on the offensive here, lol

i was kinda hoping Naruto's meet-up with his parents would have been better, didn't like they way they handled it. but it seems like Naruto always meets up with ppl like that, getting punched and not being appreciated.

and as always the bad@$$ akutsuki came, though hardly any of them spoke. Itachi was bad@$$ as always, trying to fight even the "God" of this world.

quite an emotional movie actually, surprisingly from a Naruto movie

giving this an 8/10

May 17, 2013 11:43 AM

Feb 2013
I liked it a lot, it was silly and got ridiculous at times but it was well made, 'touching' and had good action. The plot was the strongest point, it was believable, had a lot of good recognisable characters and the antagonist was good as well. It had very good character development and that’s what i liked the most. Im glad that the Naruto movies ( the recent ones) have been consistently good, I wonder how crazy the next one will be.
May 19, 2013 10:31 AM

Jun 2011
Halfway through this, my gosh this is so unbearable, unlikeable casts except for Minato, Kakashi, and Hinata, others were annoying as heck, especially Menma and Sakura. How can Minato not be a hero or hokage when he is so skilled? Fail logic there

Edit : Gotta say when Kushina said "Welcome home" to Menma, I felt warm deep inside me :) Sakura is really selfish, so when she got bored of the world that was supposed to be in her favor, she wanted to go back only then? What the hell? Serve her right, just look at how much Naruto enjoys the new world right now WAHAHAHAHA

Once again, Sakura is so selfish. I think the masked dude is Menma, no? I kinda heard Naruto's voice behind his mask, and that Dai Rasen Ringan technique, Rasengan much? That was a cool technique but to be honest the scale is a little big

That flashback 13years ago when Kyuubi attacked Konoha, gosh this proved that Naruto can have good backstories too, like Uchiha's massacre, and Kyuubi's attack, and a few more I think which I forgot, and it proved that the original casts are better than those in that fake world, damn the real Minato was so much cooler and better than the fake one, shame on me thinking that the fake Minato was any good

Holy.. shi.. Naruto was so cool, putting on the 4th hokage cape like that, damn it, but not as cool as Minato, still pretty close :)

I wonder why Itachi still became a mercenary, I doubt in that world the Uchiha was massacred. So it was the other Naruto, as expected. There is a fake kyuubi sealed in him, okay, but why is he the jinchuuriki, shouldn't Sakura be the jinchuuriki if her dad saved the village? What did her dad died for? Okay, when is it that Madara could just enter someone's body and take it over like it's no big deal? Why is Sakura still alive after fighting Madara(Tobi P.S.) in fake Naruto's body for few minutes, now everyone from Naruto's generation is Tobi's level who could somehow match the real Minato? How is it that Naruto could regain his memories 10seconds after he regained consciousness? Isn't that a little too fast?

My gosh I am on the verge of tears, it was first shown Naruto to be lonely after going back to the real world, walking alone down the street, then after he gotten back home, Iruka was waiting for him there, ;_; I teared up as the same time Naruto did, and then Naruto smiled, yes, that's the smile I wanted all along, not some shitty smile he normally did.

Oh well, what did I think of this movie? It's not a bad one, but doesn't mean that it is a good one either, it was quite fun watching this, at the same time it was kinda annoying. At first they kinda made Naruto and Sakura too hot-blooded on purpose, only to change them back to their normal self in the end, it's kinda unbearable to be honest. There is nothing wrong with the voice acting, but the soundtracks are not comparable to the series' and don't fit in well, they should've stick to the series' BGMs, animation was okay, nothing outstanding, but a lot better than the current Naruto and One Piece's anime one.. It was great to get to see the opposite side of the characters, a weird experience indeed, wasn't so bad, but still prefer the original casts a lot more. It's not bad but it could be better

Edit :
This movie remind me of why I have Namikaze Minato in my favorite character list
ToG25thBaamMay 19, 2013 10:20 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 21, 2013 8:50 PM

Jul 2010
The one thing I appreciated with this "opposites" theme was the twist with Naruto's parents i.e. they worry for Naruto so much that they can't trust him, something which is very uncharacteristic of the real world parents (who died and entrusted the fate of the world in their son's hands). It was a focal turning point as well for the movie, IMO, because the event made Naruto accept wholeheartedly that his parents are not his parents... if that makes sense.

Fights were meh; regardless of the good quality there's not much hype, and the opposite character fanservice was such a wasted potential. I feel like it would've been a lot better if the Konoha 11 (K11 + Sasuke & Sai - Naruto & Sakura) were the backups instead of the totally random "useless, obviously inserted for fanservice" Akatsuki.

Regardless, it's obviously the best Naruto movie as of now.
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
May 22, 2013 12:52 AM

Jul 2007
Natsu12345 said:
Halfway through this, my gosh this is so unbearable, unlikeable casts except for Minato, Kakashi, and Hinata, others were annoying as heck, especially Menma and Sakura. How can Minato not be a hero or hokage when he is so skilled? Fail logic there

Edit : Gotta say when Kushina said "Welcome home" to Menma, I felt warm deep inside me :) Sakura is really selfish, so when she got bored of the world that was supposed to be in her favor, she wanted to go back only then? What the hell? Serve her right, just look at how much Naruto enjoys the new world right now WAHAHAHAHA

Once again, Sakura is so selfish. I think the masked dude is Menma, no? I kinda heard Naruto's voice behind his mask, and that Dai Rasen Ringan technique, Rasengan much? That was a cool technique but to be honest the scale is a little big

That flashback 13years ago when Kyuubi attacked Konoha, gosh this proved that Naruto can have good backstories too, like Uchiha's massacre, and Kyuubi's attack, and a few more I think which I forgot, and it proved that the original casts are better than those in that fake world, damn the real Minato was so much cooler and better than the fake one, shame on me thinking that the fake Minato was any good

Holy.. shi.. Naruto was so cool, putting on the 4th hokage cape like that, damn it, but not as cool as Minato, still pretty close :)

I wonder why Itachi still became a mercenary, I doubt in that world the Uchiha was massacred. So it was the other Naruto, as expected. There is a fake kyuubi sealed in him, okay, but why is he the jinchuuriki, shouldn't Sakura be the jinchuuriki if her dad saved the village? What did her dad died for? Okay, when is it that Madara could just enter someone's body and take it over like it's no big deal? Why is Sakura still alive after fighting Madara(Tobi P.S.) in fake Naruto's body for few minutes, now everyone from Naruto's generation is Tobi's level who could somehow match the real Minato? How is it that Naruto could regain his memories 10seconds after he regained consciousness? Isn't that a little too fast?

My gosh I am on the verge of tears, it was first shown Naruto to be lonely after going back to the real world, walking alone down the street, then after he gotten back home, Iruka was waiting for him there, ;_; I teared up as the same time Naruto did, and then Naruto smiled, yes, that's the smile I wanted all along, not some shitty smile he normally did.

Oh well, what did I think of this movie? It's not a bad one, but doesn't mean that it is a good one either, it was quite fun watching this, at the same time it was kinda annoying. At first they kinda made Naruto and Sakura too hot-blooded on purpose, only to change them back to their normal self in the end, it's kinda unbearable to be honest. There is nothing wrong with the voice acting, but the soundtracks are not comparable to the series' and don't fit in well, they should've stick to the series' BGMs, animation was okay, nothing outstanding, but a lot better than the current Naruto and One Piece's anime one.. It was great to get to see the opposite side of the characters, a weird experience indeed, wasn't so bad, but still prefer the original casts a lot more. It's not bad but it could be better

Edit :
This movie remind me of why I have Namikaze Minato in my favorite character list

How can you have a character like that in your favorite list who hardly even shows him self. Sure he's awesome but lets face it, hes a side character at most and a small one at that.

May 23, 2013 12:35 PM

Apr 2011
I keep crying about naruto regarding him being alone. Q~Q
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2013 6:57 AM

Mar 2010
better than the older movies
May 25, 2013 2:15 AM
Jul 2018

Switched personalities for the win! Hinata as a bad-ass girl. HAHA. I kinda laughed during the bath scene. LOL at Rock Lee. He's a GAY in the other world. I nearly cried when Kushina hugged Naruto. I don't know why. Maybe it was because Naruto always wanted to felt a parents' love though. Kyaaa~ hurray for Minato's appearance. I have never been touched by an anime movie before except for this one, it was really good.
removed-userMay 25, 2013 2:20 AM
May 26, 2013 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
everything is 8/10 or better, when Kushina and Minato are in it. I rly enjoy the moments with them like in the anime. Great. Emotional. I would really love to se more from them
Jun 7, 2013 2:05 PM

Jul 2012
I have not watched Naruto in 6 or 7 years but I still understood most of this movie.

It was really funny and emotional and pretty cool. I teared up at some scenes. Man, it's so sad that Naruto's parents aren't in the world anymore. ;-;

Debating between an 8 or 9 dunno.

Explaining Menma was nice as well, Menma always reminds me of "Ano Hana

SAME.
MayukaJun 7, 2013 2:10 PM
Jun 8, 2013 7:34 PM
Feb 2011
Well, that was emotional. Yay for badass Hinata.
Jun 12, 2013 9:18 PM

Jan 2012
thats what anime movies should be all about and not some random heroine falling for naruto-kun again. we finally get to experience naruto-kun's dream life and you cant help but to get attached to it. Its not a perfect movie so they better top themselves on the next one!

you gotta love it -ttebane.
NoobHunterDJun 12, 2013 9:28 PM
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 15, 2013 2:19 AM

Oct 2009
Eh maybe i expected too much from this movie. Also very disappointed that Hinata and everyone else only was there for a few minutes, really wanted to see more of that Hinata :(

Interaction between Naruto and Minato/Kushina (except for Naruto being all mad) was great though, loved all that touchy stuff, last battle was pretty cool too..

7/10
Jun 15, 2013 11:02 PM
Mar 2012
This movie was kinda really obnoxious when you get down to it, because they kinda went with "oh everyone's the opposite, so characters like Tsunade and Minato who are really strong should be really weak," and then Tsunade got one shotted by a minion of the main villain in about 3 seconds. How exactly was she even Hokage if she was that weak?

Not to mention, I completely agree with the earlier point, that if you reverse all the character's positive points, you're just left with a completely useless, fodder-filled, unlikable cast. It just felt like a ton of wasted potential, full of lots of things that just made no sense.
Jun 29, 2013 3:08 AM

Mar 2013
Hart-touching movie, loved it! I cried while watching hohoo..

10/10.
--CHOTTO! It's Under Progress--
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» The Akatsuki *Tiny Spoiler*

Sangromancer - Apr 21, 2013

8 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jun 30, 2022 11:18 PM

» Is this canon

piggies_united - Jan 9, 2022

5 by GinpachiSensei19 »»
Jan 10, 2022 12:13 AM

» Everyone has opposite personalities, but Sasuke's opposite personality is liking girls

Axelthrow - Jun 9, 2021

1 by Pyro »»
Jun 9, 2021 12:12 AM

» Iruka and Naruto

Becloud - Aug 2, 2013

4 by MrLegitimacy »»
Feb 3, 2018 10:50 AM

» Sasuke got trolled in this movie. Anyone?

KingIkki - Jun 4, 2013

7 by thatPinkSpider »»
May 19, 2017 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.