Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2008 6:53 PM

Sep 2008
i wanted a little more... the figyh with 00 raiser in trans arm mode...
Dec 16, 2008 1:43 AM
Nov 2008

actually...i thought of smth different when i saw this scene..i thought that the two circles united in the middle had some sort of meaning...like..the area covered by the two circles is the area where that distortion appeared...anyway..it was an okay episode..not my favorite...
liked: the new ''toy'' CB has
Setsuna naked..lol
The fact that Aeolia's plan is becoming even a bigger mystery with this new system which can connect everyone..
disliked: Anew! O__o..come on..it's damn obvious SHE IS with the innovators...
Neil!!!...cause i definitely DON'T WANT HIM AND ANEW together..[hope she's not the one behind the curtain or i'll kill myself!! ]
The whole...Saji-Louise reuniting....the could have thought of a better plan for that
I wanted Halle back.....just a little..^_^

Dec 16, 2008 3:03 AM

Sep 2007
Meh, guess I'll drop my opinion on this episode as well.

- Kati surprise buttsecks attacks. Lolwut hidden cape GNXIII + Mega Launcher + Garazzo shielding
- Patrick finally do something useful
- 00 actually turned one round on the asteroid to be on Ginin's back when they were actually chasing 00
- And the last part obviously is the most interesting part, Newtype syndrome

Overall, nice episode. Some people are just butthurt because there are no Hallelujah/Bushido and lolwut Saji piloting. PINK HARO is the one who evading there.
Haro F YEAH!
sHsIkuADec 16, 2008 3:08 AM
Dec 16, 2008 4:44 AM
Apr 2008
geezer said:
baasje said:
Joot said:
sanjica said:

Siva said:

//( . )( . ) I think that is how you describe that pic.

WTF is that anyways?

I was getting the feeling its the infinite sign [∞] - As to how humans are always in conflict or maybe the power of 00

A trail the twin drive leaves behind...?

I like the idea with the infinite sign :D But it could stand for the two Saji/Louise "engagement" rings, too, since the picture appears simultaneously with the two of them crying "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" ^^ A matter of interpretation ~

My guess is this represents the true Aeolia's plan, connecting people together - the key to eliminate war, perhaps? I also have the feeling it could mean revealing the truth of the world or something (noting how it connects the pilots in this episode).
Dec 16, 2008 6:56 AM
Jun 2007
Or maybe it just looks cool.
Dec 16, 2008 7:06 AM

Mar 2008
nah Aeolia was just an old pervert :P
Dec 16, 2008 12:39 PM

Jun 2008
sHsIkuA said:

Some people are just butthurt because there are no Hallelujah/Bushido and lolwut Saji piloting. PINK HARO is the one who evading there.
Haro F YEAH!

Lol, yeah, finally Patrick!! I think he's trying to prove himself finally so his Taisa will buy him a new toy get him a new unit.

Exactly, everything was done by Pink Haro! Saji didn't do anything 'cept tag along for the (rough) ride. Pink Haro could've done it by himself XD But they had to put Saji in there to meet Louise....
Dec 16, 2008 1:24 PM

Jul 2007
MapleRose said:
sHsIkuA said:

Lol, yeah, finally Patrick!! I think he's trying to prove himself finally so his Taisa will buy him a new toy get him a new unit.

Yes! Patrick will prove to her on how godly he is and he will get a new and nice Arrows suits known as Ball
Dec 16, 2008 2:19 PM

Nov 2007
Fai said:
MapleRose said:
sHsIkuA said:

Yes! Patrick will prove to her on how godly he is and he will get a new and nice Arrows suits known as Ball

I'm thinking Patrick may just prove worthy of the Unbeataball.
Dec 16, 2008 2:26 PM

Nov 2008
for the halle fans 00-riser activated, halle will be back in a matter of seconds in the next ep, and he is "protecting" the spacenoids i think there will be some casualities ^^
i liked the ep, but i was hoping to see more 00+00riser action T_T
i hated that smoke+mag granade that patrych used >_<
if it is so usefull why they didnt use it before, or why dont the just fill the area with them?
oh.. yes.. the good guys have to win.. not die xD

anew...she was transmitting data or triying to block them?
if u didnt see harry potter 1 DONT see the spoiler!
locl on2 likes her because she is a spy too, spy vs spy lol
just remembered
tieria will keep loosing until he uses seravee`s 2 heads ^^
they need to improve the GN field badly now..
and i predict
next`s episode epiloge: marina opens a world wide daycare (at naked world)
if nena trinity joins CB the 3 haros will fuse to make super haro a super computer far more powerfull than VEDA
and patrych will take mr bushido`s custom unit to prove his love to taisa and kill..anew(?)

and one last mistery
if that happened with 00-riser trans arm, imagine the ptolemaios new trans arm via the 00+00riser >_< the whole galaxy in naked world yeah! fast take photos of sumragi before trans arm ends lol
doblefiloDec 16, 2008 2:45 PM
Dec 16, 2008 5:21 PM

Jun 2008
nnngh i was kinda hoping saji would just die ...now he's an...almost main character!?!?
Dec 16, 2008 7:51 PM

Jun 2007
Looks like my suspicions where correct about the GN particles. They effect people and cause them to be able to talk to each other via telepathy. I'm interested in seeing what effects Trans-AM particles have on the Innovators now considering they hurt Tieria, Allelujah, and Soma before when Setsuna was testing it and wasn't in Trans-AM mode. I'm guessing it will have a negative impact on them since their half machine.

Anyway this was an amazing episode. Can't wait till the next.
Dec 17, 2008 2:26 PM

Jun 2008
they should've release this combo (eps11+12 at the same time!) -_-!
btw, can anyone list me the innovator's member 'til now? thx...
Dec 17, 2008 5:52 PM

Dec 2008
I was rooting for A-laws on this episode. Watching organized tactics was always interesting to me and the innovators' mechs in my opinion are better looking than most of the suits shown so far.

I must say though that 00's upgrade was pretty disappointing. To me it was just a turn A gundam version of Strike's Aile pack. It annoys me actually that past couple gundam series were just remakes/rip offs of previous gundam series/designs. But I must admit though bringing back Turn A's "cock"pit by putting it on the GN-X's was pretty funny.

Dec 17, 2008 8:33 PM

Aug 2007
oh god EPIC EPISODE ALL AROUND
- I'm so glad Halle might be back. Allelujah was so boring without him.
- Poor Ian. I got chills when he told Saji to pilot 00-Raiser.
- Saji and Louise FINALLY meet up on the battlefield...NICE.
- I strangely liked the nakedness lol. I thought it was artsy.
Dec 17, 2008 9:50 PM

Dec 2008
Artsy is a funny way of putting it.

Dec 18, 2008 12:09 AM
Mar 2008
NOOO .. please don't make me DOWN you stupid writers ...

This is the very first Gundam 00 2nd season where my adrenaline doesn't pumped up ... #sigh# ...
Dec 18, 2008 3:19 AM

Oct 2008
sick742 said:
they should've release this combo (eps11+12 at the same time!) -_-!
btw, can anyone list me the innovator's member 'til now? thx...
ribbons,anew,bring,divine,regene,tieria,healing,revive. Might have missed someone.....
Dec 18, 2008 6:06 AM

Sep 2007
leoneri said:
NOOO .. please don't make me DOWN you stupid writers ...

This is the very first Gundam 00 2nd season where my adrenaline doesn't pumped up ... #sigh# ...

Lol I guess tactic type battle is not for you. You want adrenaline pump, watch some Super Robot

I like this episode fight, Kati has an extra edge over Kuujo though the 00-Riser will change that
Guess next episode we will see some 00 pwnage and the A Lols will retreat in 1 way or another
Dec 18, 2008 1:58 PM
Dec 2008
I like this episode.

I like the O-raiser upgrade, it was freaky how fast 00 is with it. It made a loop around the astroid -- bascially lapping the Ahead, then sliced it from behind.

Most of all tho, i like the strategy between Mannequin and Kujo, this is what i found the most interesting in 2nd season. I hope this is just the beginning and they will release more episodes with even more interesting strategic manuovers.
Dec 18, 2008 5:35 PM

Oct 2007
The ending bit with the nekkid space talks and buttocks really, really reminded me of Gundam Seed Destiny... I never wanted to see naked Shinn >_>

Well, at least we won't be seeing Gundams flying over the rainbow anymore... right?

Hallelujah, is back! or is it just another new persona? Ballelujah. Sallelujah, Nallelujah etc.
Dec 19, 2008 7:59 AM
Dec 2008
Things are getting more exciting! Can't wait for the next episode and see how pwnage 00 Raiser is ^^
Dec 29, 2008 5:48 PM

Jun 2008
I was hoping that Louise would die in this episode, but nothing. What bothers me is that the battles end very fast and without some great one-on-one battle between Setsuna and some Inovator. There was not even one single long great battle :(

Inovators are everywhere XD Good thing is that it seems that every one of them can choose to do whatever they want.

Jan 12, 2009 5:24 PM

Apr 2007
man, new exia is so fast.

unlike menclave. ( ̄▽ ̄)
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jan 17, 2009 5:12 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was quite the battle. Enjoyable episode.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 22, 2009 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
Episode was a 5/5.
It's been a while since I watched this show, but this episode reminded me why I love this series before. 00 raiser was awesome. I want to know more about the innovators and why Louise joined the A-laws in the first place.
Jan 27, 2009 11:06 PM

Jul 2008
Saji did something usual? Ohmygods.

I actually liked this battle, probably because I find Sumeragi and Kati's rivalry interesting. I am very interested in how Sumeragi changed her views so much and why Kati stayed the same.

BEGINNER
Feb 13, 2009 12:14 AM

Jan 2008
Quite an epic episode this was.
Apr 21, 2009 5:34 PM

Jul 2008
why was whats her face with the innovators if shes working with celestial being? and that new girl on the ptolemy, i don't trust her, just call it a hunch.
and now the 00 is back bigger, badder than ever!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 5, 2009 9:19 AM

Mar 2009
Okay.....what the hell happened in the end. Setsuna gets ready to activate the Trans-Am and then their in some kinda place naked.
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Nov 11, 2009 9:49 PM

Aug 2007
Yup i had a feeling Anew was one of the Innovators or something...look at her hair o.O well i think she is...
Feb 8, 2010 5:02 AM
Aug 2009
Well, it was exciting in the middle of the anime.
The battle is getting better and better.
High exceptations for next one.
Oct 6, 2010 3:54 PM

Aug 2009
Oct 8, 2010 11:31 PM

Feb 2010
That last bit at the end surprised me. I didn't think norman humans could do that.
Dec 26, 2010 8:54 AM

Feb 2010
Saji and Louise finally learned that they're opponents. But Saji is still a crybaby ugh =.=

TEH_GEASS said:

Hallelujah, is back! or is it just another new persona? Ballelujah. Sallelujah, Nallelujah etc.

Never thought about that O__o
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 20, 2011 6:59 AM

Oct 2008
It seems like they are outmatched on every level, piloting skills like Al-Saachez, Mr. Bushido, and various other pilots seem to be far better pilots than the Gundam pilots. They A-Laws have better tech (except for the Trans-AM system), more troops/supplies and it seems like they have a better strategist, the only way Sumeragi was able to get off earth was kind of the luck of not predicting how fast the trans-am systems could move the ship.

That and I hate the Innovators mainly because they are like those "we know everything, but we just like to play around" kind of characters that bother me to no end.

I'm not really sure how the new system for one Gundam is going to be able to do much of anything at this point, they don't really seem a match for A-Laws and the various other Earth forces, you would at least think they would have the superior fighters, but after Al-Saachez fought two of them at once and was probably going to win idk.

I didn't like that the Innovators found their base so quickly. Kind of contrived.

Anyway great episode, not enjoying it as much as the first season but it's good, it's more cliffhangery.
May 4, 2011 11:36 PM

Sep 2009
Wait what?
Is the Double Zero a newtype creating machine?
Jun 2, 2011 7:31 PM

May 2009
TechnicsMKII said:
Last few minutes were bad, obvious signs of bad writing and directing. 1/5
Way to quickly change your opinion of the anime. I fail to see what made this episode so terrible compared to the previous ones.

I've always liked these "naked people in space" scenes. I think they're interesting. People keep hating on Saji, but I've never disliked him, even with his sometimes whiny attitude. Awesome battle and introduction of 00-Raiser. I love the 00 trail it leaves behind after activating Trans-Am...
stAtic91Jun 2, 2011 7:35 PM
Jan 10, 2014 10:20 PM
May 4, 2014 3:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Saiji piloting? And naked people?

Come on Gundam 00. You were the gritty and realistic TV series Gundam.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 3, 2014 6:29 PM

Feb 2013
Intense battle (and it's not over)!

Gundam just isn't gundam without wings (0-raiser).
Aug 14, 2014 10:00 PM

Oct 2013
SURREAL MINDFUCK POST-CREDITS SCENE

Curious how they're going to write that into the plot without it seeming shoehorned in though.

And while the subject of "credits" is at hand, the ending theme has seriously grown on me. It's damn beautiful.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Feb 10, 2016 5:29 AM

Jul 2008
It's the Gundam Wing baby!!!!
Sep 8, 2018 10:09 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Worst nightmare happened. I'd rather not see Louise and Saji finally finding out that they're fighting on opposite sides because dramaaaa. Drama that I'm not interested in.

I wonder if Anew can block quantum brain waves from fellow Innovators if she decides to side with CB.

It does seem like the "side effect" of 00 Raiser being used with Trans-Am is Aeolio's intention. That he wishes fighting to be stopped through forced communication, leading to mutual undestanding? It'd make sense, given that there are two (3-ish) sides that are fighting against each other without trying to understand why the other side is really fighting. Instead of trying to wipe put each other, maybe it's better to talk to each other first? I mean CB destroying ALAWS is a far-fetched dream. They simply don't have the resources nor personnel to keep this up.
Mar 10, 2023 8:38 AM

Jul 2016
00 + 0 Raiser = "Fair and balanced" Gundam
00 + 0 Raiser + TransAm = Massive acid trip where everyone's nude
Jan 11, 2:34 AM

Jul 2017
I was waiting to see a confrontation between saji and louise, unlike most of the people i don't hate them.
Curious to see what's next.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.