Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 16, 2013 4:00 PM

Oct 2012
Still hoping Ai wins. Best girl. Even the app says she the one who is in love the most. And damn, that aunt is sharp as fuck. If every MC had that kind of intuition and personality, a lot of romcom, harem anime would be over in like 5 episodes, or less.
Mar 16, 2013 4:03 PM
Sep 2012
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Still hoping Ai wins. Best girl. Even the app says she the one who is in love the most. And damn, that aunt is sharp as fuck. If every MC had that kind of intuition and personality, a lot of romcom, harem anime would be over in like 5 episodes, or less.
I couldn't agree more. I really like Ai out of all of them. She's so funny in the way she acts when she's in tsudere mode in front of Eita. I was also in awe of that aunt. That is one sharp girl.
Mar 16, 2013 4:05 PM

Apr 2010
Cratex said:
Aversa said:
Then there was Kaoru's behaviour and this is something that might be a bit sensitive for some of you but it looked like he has feelings for Eita as well.
Somehow I don't think this show would really be that imaginative and interesting - it's already disappointed me several times before. I suspect he is a she as well.
That might be possible and i thought of it as well it happens more often in harem anime.
And he also showed some feminine behaviour before there is also his relationship with Fuyuumi which seems more like a relationship between girls then a normal non romantic relationship between a guy and a girl.
But considering his build which is different from the girls i have my doubts.
Mar 16, 2013 4:07 PM

Jul 2009
yeah silver haired is the best. gf wise at least.
pink haired is too heads over heels. tiny girl is more of a little sister. and straight bangs is just weird.
maybe im just into quirky, more interesting type of relationships.
Mar 16, 2013 4:11 PM

Jul 2009
heitzeng said:
Well anime will end as harem for sure since they adapt vol. 4 of LN now (the best one), so don't get your hopes up about your fav girl end. I don't get people who still hate Masuzu's personality as of now, I agree she had it really bad in eps 1-4. But later she was more likeable than Chiwa f.example. Why is she blackmailing him then? My guess would be if she handed over him that notebook he would propably leave her like everyone else in the past, she is scared of that, that's why she is still blackmailing him (my guess only don't take it to seriously)

girl who has the hightest chance to win in Novels prior to vol 6. DON'T CLICK ON IT IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS (only for interested people)

wanna spoil the surprise? since the anime will probably end before we even get there. or am i wrong?
Mar 16, 2013 4:12 PM

Aug 2011
Lol at Ai's response xD
But Im surprise that Chiwa didn't get 1.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Mar 16, 2013 4:18 PM

Apr 2010
AiCon said:
AnimeHAwk616 said:
I couldn't agree more. I really like Ai out of all of them. She's so funny in the way she acts when she's in tsudere mode in front of Eita.
Your forgetting her spontaneousness and that in were mode she says the things she is feeling and planning without realising it herself.
And then ending up all embarrassed.
edl01 said:
P.S. I hate this threads name. Why do sites not call it Oreshura, I mean they use OreImo. Why allow for the shortened name for that show but not this? It's just plain inconsistent.
That's because it's automatically generated when you make a new topic.
If your the first one to post a topic will be made automatically with the entire name of the anime not some nickname that other websites use.
However if your the first one to post you can change the tittle of the topic and it will still be linked to the episode that you posted about.
Mar 16, 2013 4:38 PM

Feb 2013
Kinda sad how Masuzu isn't really friends with the rest of the girls but I think she's gonna do something to make the believe that her and Eita are in a serious relationship. Can't wait for next episode.
Mar 16, 2013 4:42 PM

Mar 2013
The animes in this season are having a really impressive character development, so i won't be impressed if masuzu becomes really good in the end, but 2 ep. left can't wait to find out. :)
Sorry for my english !!
Mar 16, 2013 4:55 PM

Oct 2010
Ai-chan has the highest love points toward Eita?!!

Oh crap,Kaoru also has feelings toward Eita??I though she is only a friend with Eita..
Signature Removed
Mar 16, 2013 5:06 PM

Mar 2012
hope masuzu loses
Mar 16, 2013 5:25 PM

Jul 2010
If I understand it correctly, the love scoring was for the girls only. We don't know the love scoring of Eita towards the girls so in the end, it's gonna be Eita that's gonna choose. ;p

Sorry "annoying-girls-fans" but I want an Eita x Masuzu ending. ♥
Senjougahara: Don't call me "this chick"
Araragi: Then what should I call you?
Senjougahara: Senjougahara-sama.
Araragi: SEN - JOU - GA - HAA - RAA - SAA - MAA
Senjougahara: I don't like the way you say it. Say it properly.
Araragi: Senjougahara-chan~
Mar 16, 2013 5:32 PM

Feb 2012
Aunt is damn crazy, she's destroying Eita's harem, somebody stop this.
Mar 16, 2013 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
Ohhh.. Are we gonna see a Harem Ending LOL!!! I hope so or atleast a ending with Ai. I really do hope we get a Ai Ending or a Harem Ending!!!
Mar 16, 2013 6:04 PM

Jan 2011
Aunt route lets go!! just kidding, if actually does pick someone i hope it's Ai go pink or go home haha.

But it most likely will be a Harem Ending ;_;.
Mar 16, 2013 6:41 PM

Nov 2012
Aunt is unstoppable! I wonder how she measured up against Keima.

Man, one episode left? We only get swimsuit ep at the end of series, for crying out loud.

symbv said:
I demand OreDere to be animated !!

That artwork... by Takayaki, I presume.
Rifaz89Mar 16, 2013 6:47 PM
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 16, 2013 6:47 PM

Mar 2013
Rifaz89 said:
Aunt is unstoppable! I wonder how she measured up against Keima.

Man, one episode left? We only get swimsuit ep at the end of series, for crying out loud.

No, i think 2 episodes left. The anime will have 13 episodes, less than i wanted but...
Sorry for my english !!
Mar 16, 2013 7:03 PM

Sep 2012
Rifaz89 said:
symbv said:

That artwork... by Takayaki, I presume.
Yes indeed, by Takayaki. You sure know his art ;-)
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 16, 2013 7:56 PM

Aug 2011
I don't like where this is going.. It seems that Eita is now pitying Mazusu.. right? Nothing good can come from that..
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Mar 16, 2013 8:31 PM

Nov 2012
lSpyFoxl said:
No, i think 2 episodes left. The anime will have 13 episodes, less than i wanted but...

Only 2 more? Oh well, I suppose that's the most we can expect from this anime genre.

symbv said:
Yes indeed, by Takayaki. You sure know his art ;-)

For the same reason you do, I'm sure.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 16, 2013 9:56 PM
Jul 2012
I believe it's between mazusu and chiwa, but i cheer for ai. But if i guess right it will end with masuzu winning the contest and continuing beign eita's girlfriend, maybe she will even develop true feelings for him.
Mar 16, 2013 10:13 PM

Dec 2011
His aunt is the best! LOL! Capturing five girls... includes her route as well!!! Ahaha. I thought she meant the Tsun-route and Dere-route of Ai... but it is the Aunt Route! Ahaha.

Also, love how she knows that Masuzu and Eita are not dating at all.
Can't wait to see this contest, whether the other girls will get Eita's heart or Masuzu will completely fall in love.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 10:34 PM

Jun 2012
Good episode, I liked it. So apparently Masazu is the only one who is really alone, so I guess the next episodes will be pretty interesting.

5/5.

Mar 16, 2013 11:13 PM

Dec 2011
Masuzu.....

Also.... I'm confused. Is Kaoru a boy or a girl?!?!?!
Mar 16, 2013 11:41 PM

Feb 2012
I sooo can't wait for next week!!! It's getting interesting!! Ai, I hope you win.. Mazusu, you still come second! Kaoru is also getting interesting.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 16, 2013 11:57 PM

Sep 2012
symbv said:

Yeah i`m hoping this will be animated on 2013 autumn or winter.
Mar 17, 2013 12:05 AM

Aug 2008
First time I'm really glad for reading a spoiler. Otherwise, Kaoru's behavior would be even more disturbing.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 17, 2013 12:27 AM

Aug 2012
Kaoru is a ...
TachiiApr 27, 2013 6:24 AM
Mar 17, 2013 1:07 AM

Oct 2012
I really liked this episode. I'm definitely rooting for Ai to end up with Eita right now.
Mar 17, 2013 2:22 AM

Nov 2011
BrownSlush said:

C'mon, what the hell do you think spoiler tags are for.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 17, 2013 3:03 AM

Nov 2012
BrownSlush said:

Tnx.....
Tassadar14Mar 17, 2013 5:53 AM
Mar 17, 2013 3:46 AM
Oct 2012
Kaoru what are you doing? Kaoru stahp
Mar 17, 2013 4:23 AM

Oct 2009
For what I'm seeing it's way too obvious that Masuzu will be Eita's GF in the end, she's my favorite character and I think that in the end Musuzu will be accepted by everyone.
Mar 17, 2013 4:39 AM

Jun 2009
BrownSlush said:

BrownSlush use spoiler tags please >.< Anyway decent ep. The aunt gave this harem show a nice direction. I hope Eita chooses a girl in the end. I think he's going to choose Masuzu, because he pities her. Even though Ai is by war the best option ;) Let the flame wars begin (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mar 17, 2013 4:51 AM

Feb 2012
Pretty good episode. Looking forward to seeing how the last 2 episodes will play out.
Mar 17, 2013 6:29 AM
Jan 2013
Eita's aunt o.O
I felt bad for masuzu, I think she's lonely and want to get friends. But I don't like her attitude though. I prefer Ai to be Eita's girlfriend. It's only 2 episodes left T.T
I think Chiwa and Hime will stuck in the friend zone
Can't wait to see the ending!
Mar 17, 2013 6:36 AM

Apr 2011
Eita's Aunt was fucking awesome. I loved her questions and hopefully this way Eita picks the right girl.
Mar 17, 2013 7:07 AM
Aug 2011
Lol at A-chan's Tsun and Dere.
That sure gave me a good laugh.

I wonder if there'll be a season 2. This harem is just slightly above average as of now, but its still more enjoyable than many others from recent times.

Any novel readers know if the anime is still following the same storyline?
Mar 17, 2013 7:10 AM

Jan 2012
cherryvine said:
Eita's aunt o.O
I felt bad for masuzu, I think she's lonely and want to get friends. But I don't like her attitude though. I prefer Ai to be Eita's girlfriend. It's only 2 episodes left T.T
I think Chiwa and Hime will stuck in the friend zone
Can't wait to see the ending!

Indeed Ai-chan is the best choice.
Mar 17, 2013 7:41 AM

May 2012
The only one Masuzu can hold on to is Eita and only Eita. now all those girls are turning against her and not to mention her family background,i dont get it why people are so piss off at her behaviour. She actually started to open up to someone,oh man if eita end up choosing someone else,i wonder how lonely and sad masuzu is.
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Mar 17, 2013 7:57 AM

Mar 2011
A-chan for the win.
Mar 17, 2013 8:00 AM

Aug 2012
It's just a fact, that there has been put more thought into Masuzu, than all the other characters (especially Ai). By logic, this is an automatic win for Masuzu. She deserves it the most, and that's where I stand.

Of course I'm boycotting the character I like the least. Aren't we all?
Mar 17, 2013 8:50 AM
Jan 2011
despite of Mazusu and Eita's lie, it seem that the aunt ain't buying it.

I can never understand Eita as to why he has to be afraid of the notebook that Mazusu has even thought he has already shown his side of being a Chunnibyou?

Man, do I wanna kick Eita's ass.
Mar 17, 2013 8:57 AM

Jun 2012
rsslayersr said:
It's just a fact, that there has been put more thought into Masuzu, than all the other characters (especially Ai). By logic, this is an automatic win for Masuzu. She deserves it the most, and that's where I stand.

Of course I'm boycotting the character I like the least. Aren't we all?

I agree with you. Masuzu and Mana were the only characters with an interesting personality.
But I think you can't forget Ai, because there was a certain scene with her and Eita in the 9th episode, in which she was alone with Eita in the school's store room and suddenly a perfectly matching music set in. I was shocked, because the music was on pair with the soundtracks of a motivated Yuki Kajiura, even though the styl is totally different. Simple but yet beautiful.
ChepriMar 17, 2013 9:31 AM
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Mar 17, 2013 11:44 AM

Aug 2012
Kyube said:
I agree with you. Masuzu and Mana were the only characters with an interesting personality.
But I think you can't forget Ai, because there was a certain scene with her and Eita in the 9th episode, in which she was alone with Eita in the school's store room and suddenly a perfectly matching music set in. I was shocked, because the music was on pair with the soundtracks of a motivated Yuki Kajiura, even though the styl is totally different. Simple but yet beautiful.
I was already annoyed by her at the time, which had put me into a mindset like 'whatever they try, no, I can't accept her as a good candidate'
Mar 17, 2013 12:05 PM

Dec 2009
I can't really see how anyone can truly prefer Masuzu over Ai. I mean, Masuzu is just a plain douche. I don't care what your background is, that's no excuse. The other two girls are cleary in the friendzone so they don't matter.
Mar 17, 2013 12:10 PM

Aug 2012
J_B said:
I can't really see how anyone can truly prefer Masuzu over Ai. I mean, Masuzu is just a plain douche. I don't care what your background is, that's no excuse. The other two girls are cleary in the friendzone so they don't matter.
That's just it. It is an excuse.
I find to have more of a connection with Masuzu, and I think that's just the point.
Mar 17, 2013 12:11 PM

Jun 2012
rsslayersr said:
Kyube said:
I was already annoyed by her at the time, which had put me into a mindset like 'whatever they try, no, I can't accept her as a good candidate'

I dislike her aswell, but I think that one scene was remarkable, because the music was good and that's probably the only reason, why I would like her.
Maybe I found more clues, if I thought about it for a longer time, but I am not feeling like rewatching all scenes again and thinking it over.

J_B said:

Ai is simply anoying and behaving like a child. She has no link to reality. Masuzu is just evil and it is not always easy to find out, what she is thinking. Two big points I like about girls in general.
ChepriMar 17, 2013 1:09 PM
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Mar 17, 2013 12:28 PM

Aug 2012
I'm trying to explain my favour for Masuzu objectively. I admit my dislike to Ai is purely subjective. As Kyube says.. she is annoying, and not in the way I like some characters.

This is rare, since I'm always excited for tsunderes, and I don't remember having developted a weird favor towards the sadistic type.
Something botheres me much about her.. not her voice, not her hair.. But it's there.
Mar 17, 2013 12:42 PM

Dec 2012
What the hell? Mazsu is not sadistic she is not even a bully..
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.