Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2013 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit:

They actually showed that scene huh? Damn, I see the group misses Kud already ;.; as a member of LB. Also damn, that scene in the cave..wow, Kud.

>You can do it Kud!
Well, it took some time but she got out of those chains :3

There's also some new song in this episode played in the backgrounds, no idea who sung that though. So glad she's okay now!

Mar 16, 2013 7:00 AM

Feb 2012
yay so it did air :D

now to wait 2 more hours for himado to release it -_-
Mar 16, 2013 7:06 AM

Mar 2013
I can't believe they actually got her naked......
Mar 16, 2013 7:08 AM

Sep 2011
zakkun89 said:

Well, she is technically in the chain scene.

Mar 16, 2013 7:15 AM

Mar 2013
Sa-chan_ said:
zakkun89 said:

I've always thought they won't show her naked ever since I saw that chain scene with full clothes on in one the anime PV.
Mar 16, 2013 7:20 AM

Jan 2011
zakkun89 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
zakkun89 said:

I've always thought they won't show her naked ever since I saw that chain scene with full clothes on in one the anime PV.

Actually, no. The PV did it in an angle where her mantle hides her body.
smilewolfy said:
yay so it did air :D

now to wait 2 more hours for himado to release it -_-

+1
Mar 16, 2013 7:26 AM

Jun 2012
Eh, I'll wait another 11 hours for UTW-Mazui to release their copy. Glad to know the route ends though. What is in the episode preview? I'm wondering what the last three episodes will be.
Mar 16, 2013 7:26 AM

Mar 2013
dizzyworld2 said:

Ahhhh
So she got raped right ? or sexual humiliated kind of way ?
Mar 16, 2013 7:29 AM

Sep 2011
ClannadIsLove said:
Eh, I'll wait another 11 hours for UTW-Mazui to release their copy. Glad to know the route ends though. What is in the episode preview? I'm wondering what the last three episodes will be.

Most likely part of Rins story, but..they could do part of Kurugaya..
Mar 16, 2013 7:30 AM

Oct 2012
Stark700 said:
There's also some new song in this episode played in the backgrounds, no idea who sung that though. So glad she's okay now!

Well, technically there should be Sunshine After Rain sung by Rita but I guess they could go with another song.

Was it this one?
Mar 16, 2013 7:31 AM

Mar 2013
Mar 16, 2013 7:32 AM

Sep 2011
Mich666 said:
Stark700 said:

Well, technically there should be Sunshine After Rain sung by Rita but I guess they could go with another song.

Was it this one?

Haven't watched the episode, but this would have to be the song as this one plays for Kuds ending.
Mar 16, 2013 7:39 AM

Sep 2011
zakkun89 said:
dizzyworld2 said:

Ahhhh
So she got raped right ? or sexual humiliated kind of way ?

lolno.

That kind of thing isn't implied on the VN so that never happened and it didn't imply about Kud being naked in the chain scene. Most likely Key wanted to make her naked.

Mar 16, 2013 7:46 AM

Mar 2013
Sa-chan_ said:

lolno.

That kind of thing isn't implied on the VN so that never happened and it didn't imply about Kud being naked in the chain scene. Most likely Key wanted to make her naked.

Well there must be a reason why Key made her naked ! That question has been hauting me since forever !
Mar 16, 2013 8:09 AM

Oct 2012
screencaps for those who can't wait:

http://animepaw.com/little-busters-episode-23/
Mar 16, 2013 8:11 AM

Dec 2012
I liked everything in the episode apart from one thing... THEIR PLACEMENT OF "BORN INTO THIS WORLD!" It just didn't work at the start (I'll admit that I liked it a little towards the end of the scene), but it really just didn't fit. Still though, this was certainly an amazing episode and maybe one of the best ones yet. I really like how they incorporated the communicating between Kud and Riki. It just really worked with everyone telling her to keep going. Well done J.C.!
Mar 16, 2013 8:16 AM

Mar 2013
Kud remember Rin in white uniform...What.........
Mar 16, 2013 8:20 AM

Jan 2011
Woah, I didn't expect them to reveal the Rin2 scenes so... early O__O
And this from that collage of frames:
I'll just say that Riki looks hilarious rather than the surprised look they're trying to give.

I liked Kud's route more in the anime and I personally think that it's the best route so far. Now that the heroine routes for this season are over, I can't wait until the Refrain season//

Seano299 said:
I liked everything in the episode apart from one thing... THEIR PLACEMENT OF "BORN INTO THIS WORLD!" It just didn't work at the start (I'll admit that I liked it a little towards the end of the scene), but it really just didn't fit. Still though, this was certainly an amazing episode and maybe one of the best ones yet. I really like how they incorporated the communicating between Kud and Riki. It just really worked with everyone telling her to keep going. Well done J.C.!
I was thinking the same thing UGHHHHH// It's sad especially since Born into This World is one of my favorite LB! OST
zakkun89 said:
Rin2 spoilers:
EDIT: wait, actually that is strange. Why would Kud be able to see that scene? Maybe they're trying to foreshadow but are failing at it?
dizzyworld2Mar 16, 2013 8:26 AM
Mar 16, 2013 8:25 AM

Mar 2013
dizzyworld2 said:
Rin2 spoilers:

That's why I ask "what!?" ....
Mar 16, 2013 8:29 AM

Oct 2012
zakkun89 said:

I see they have some surprises in store even for game players. It is shocking but definitely possible.
Mar 16, 2013 8:41 AM

Sep 2011
dizzyworld2 said:

Can't stop laughing from that faggotry.

Mar 16, 2013 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
Now THIS was a great episode (though it might have been a little confusing for those who haven't read the VN). Loved everything about it, except as you guys said the placement of "Born Into this World".
Really liked the ending, it made me tear up :)
And YAY Dorj was there xD

Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:

LOL same.
Where could that scene be from anyway?
Mar 16, 2013 8:59 AM

Mar 2013
-victorique said:

LOL same.

Mar 16, 2013 9:56 AM

Jul 2010
Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:

Me too x'D
zakkun89 said:
-victorique said:

LOL same.

ROLF
Mar 16, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2011
Pandita088 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:

Me too x'D
zakkun89 said:
-victorique said:

LOL same.

ROFL

LOL
Mar 16, 2013 10:20 AM
Sep 2012
Rin...THAT uniform...oh god the tissues where are the tissues!!!
Mar 16, 2013 10:37 AM

Aug 2011
yeaa, alright ending to the kud arc. personally i would have enjoyed it more if riki was the only one cheering her on.

also they totally toned down the climax of the whole arc! when shes trying to get "closer" to Riki's voice while screaming out his name. in the anime she just went "OH SHIT I HEAR EVERYONES VOICES, KEY POWER!!!!!" and got out in like 5 seconds

yay dorj!
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Mar 16, 2013 1:44 PM

Dec 2012
I´m sure that this will be a high rating chapter :D. I´m wating...

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Mar 16, 2013 4:19 PM
Feb 2013
zakkun89 said:
http://i.imgur.com/Yt2E7yU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RVDT6SJ.jpg

fuuki inchou is back in action.

I recall some fans lamenting the seeming end of the Disciplinarian (me included to an extent), so the circumstances around that should be interesting. I have seen that aspect kept in the 4koma, though more for the lulz as one would expect.

zomg @ the visions D: I like the implications of one with Rin in particular, from what little I could gleam.

I aww'ed a little at the twins holding hands in the everyone worrying about Kud montage.

I'm looking forward to Dorj! somehow.
Mar 16, 2013 6:37 PM

Sep 2012
That episode...
Mar 16, 2013 6:56 PM

Sep 2012
Well they didn't tone down Kud's Voice acting.. THEY OMITTED THE WHOLE CHUNK OF DIALOGUE WTF xD. Honestly in the VN Kud was suffering for hours or even days while in the anime it felt like 5 seconds.
Alright episode I guess. But they should save the 'born into this world' ost for Refrain.
And JC staff should tone down on the spoilers b/c I saw an image which should only be revealed in Rin2 for shock value ( even if you already know the answer).
YAY all the routes are finally resolved, now bring on the baseball game!
You know shit's going to get serious when an episode begins with the OP.
egnaro15Mar 16, 2013 7:04 PM
Mar 16, 2013 7:04 PM

Oct 2010
I don't get it. I don't get it. I don't get it. This is the best and worst episode of LB so far for me. It's so epic, but the deus ex machina (yes, I know, wait for Refrain), the melodrama, and the overall wtf factor just left me with my jaw dropped. And that track from the game's title screen is so inappropriate for the scene in which it is played. I'm not even going to try and decipher the secret of the world scenes.

Mar 16, 2013 7:13 PM

Jun 2007
Kud's route didn't make any sense in the visual novel either. Was a huge wtf to everyone.

Until later that is.
Mar 16, 2013 7:18 PM
Feb 2013
Nice episode but felt abit rushed as there was soo much dialogue missing. I think the whole Riki being able to teleport space junk into Kud's hand and how that could break free her chains will confuse alot of anime only viewers, maybe even anger because it was a deus ex machina. Also have to agree with 'Born into this World' placed wrongly. Nevertheless, the episode was very touching. Having high hopes for Refrain.
Mar 16, 2013 7:24 PM
Feb 2013
ZtarWarrior said:

Thats also bugging me.

arggh soo confused but at least its something new for the VN readers :]
Mar 16, 2013 7:28 PM

Sep 2012
It was nice how they added in this whole story with Kud going back home and everything, but the dialogue and the dream with Riki being absent was honestly disappointing. I still really enjoyed it, but what hit me in the VN was the long dialogue between Kud and Riki, and the shattering of the chains at the end. It had a different feel, and was pretty appropriate.

The VN title screen music... I don't even know.
The animation and development in the episode was pretty sweet though, they set the mood perfectly. All the added scenes from Tebwa and flashbacks with the Little Brosters were sweet.
Mar 16, 2013 7:32 PM

Apr 2009
badgerkins said:
ZtarWarrior said:

Thats also bugging me.

Mar 16, 2013 7:33 PM

Sep 2012
That Key magic...

I'm a bit divided on this episode.

On one hand, the story was pretty solid, the adaptation wasn't bad.

BUT, (I forget the name) "A Brand New World" (or something)...what the hell was that doing there? That's supposed to be reserved for parts relating to the...you know...

At least they didn't play the unused track again. Also, cutting out the phonecall to Riki? COME ON, that was the best part. And Mio and Haruka magically return.

On a slightly better note:

It's nice to hear the full version of "Sunshine After Rain" (or whatever it's really called), and the final montage was pretty good, even though I usually dislike montages.

Smiling Mio yay!
Mar 16, 2013 7:34 PM

Jun 2012
DanielMors said:
badgerkins said:
ZtarWarrior said:

Thats also bugging me.

As I've said before,

Good episode, but not the best. I liked Haruka's final route ep better. More seemed to happen in it.
Mar 16, 2013 7:39 PM

Sep 2012
Mar 16, 2013 7:51 PM

Sep 2012
SleepingEntity said:

Mar 16, 2013 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
I thought this was a good arc enjoyed it more than the VN almost thought they weren't gonna do the key magic near the end!,i just wish they could had made it seem like Kud was in there a bit longer kinda felt like she got chained up for a few hours and was able to get out lol.

And only small issue was them using Born Into This World so randomly :s though i'm not surprised by this point..
Mar 16, 2013 7:53 PM

Oct 2012
HOLY SHIT!!

I didn't caught up that VN title theme, at what time is it?

Alsso, good ep, but was better in the game. Like someone said, Kudrayvka was hardly suffering there.
Main peak of this ep was half-way though it when Kud was saved that was great with all that foreshadowing and all. Bud it kinda overshadowed those event after that. (and it was a little bit weird to see Kud running to Riki and others and suddenly stop in the end - like the scene was saying "Stop, you have no romance with Riki!")

badgerkins said:

Thats also bugging me.

Mar 16, 2013 8:04 PM

Nov 2011
This episode made me remember why I loved the OST of Little Busters so much. I have to say the episode was the best executed so far. Though like the VN I'm still not a fan of the route. Symbolisms or not.
Mar 16, 2013 8:07 PM
Feb 2013
Well i'm somewhat glad JC Staff have gone for a new direction but I just hope they don't leave any plotholes at the end. The guessing is very fun, its like back to when I first started playing the VN and going through each of the routes and having high anticipation for Refrain and all the questions being answered :]
badgerkinsMar 16, 2013 9:26 PM
Mar 16, 2013 8:13 PM

Oct 2012
KyouEri said:
This episode made me remember why I loved the OST of Little Busters so much. I have to say the episode was the best executed so far. Though like the VN I'm still not a fan of the route. Symbolisms or not.

You know, I personally don't think that any route animated in anime had more impact here then it had in the game, maybe with exclusion of Komari's arc - that one was definitely better in the anime. But on the other hand I really didn't like her arc in the game so I guess it wasn't tought for them to surpass it. Every other route lacked in something, even Mio's which I think is the second best in anime by my opinion. Haruka route was seriously dumbed-down and Kud's end was missing those important dialogues and suffering.
But I have to say that JCS are doing great with Common Route compared to VN.
Mar 16, 2013 8:13 PM

Sep 2012
With the rest of you guys wondering wtf "Born into this World" was doing in this episode. Felt so out of place. The adaptation wasn't bad; it did a good job incorporating the others into the story, though it feels like some of the characters personalities (like Mio) had to change a little bit to make it fit. The lack of romance makes Kud less cute though imo, the climax wasn't as climactic, and the suspense and emotion wasn't really felt as Kud was trapped in Tevua/Tebwa (whatever it's spelled like). And like this guy said:

SleepingEntity said:
That Key magic...
Also, cutting out the phonecall to Riki? COME ON, that was the best part.

Right?! That was the most emotional part of the route! Oh well.

Now for my fellow VN readers:
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Mar 16, 2013 8:14 PM

Sep 2012
Mich666 said:

I didn't caught up that VN title theme, at what time is it?

At 5:31, after Kud's mother's safety is confirmed.
Mar 16, 2013 8:14 PM

Sep 2012
Mich666 said:

Mar 16, 2013 8:33 PM

Oct 2012
Vladz0r said:
At 5:31, after Kud's mother's safety is confirmed.

Ok, thanks I was searching for it towards end. Now I have to say it was the bad choice of ost also.

OGHelios said:

Now for my fellow VN readers:

egnaro315 said:

Mich666Mar 16, 2013 8:36 PM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
Feb 20, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.