Forum Settings
Forums

Do you consider anime girls more attractive than real girls ?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
 
#1
Mar 15, 2013 1:04 PM
Kami-sama

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3481
LOL Ikr , no lifer question . Meh anyway for me it's a NO , but it's true that I sympathize anime girls too *blush*
 
#2
Mar 15, 2013 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 13537
Simple answer. It depends.
 
#3
Mar 15, 2013 1:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 832
Yes, I think anime girls are more attractive than real girls. Why? Because they're designed to be.

I still fall in love with real girls though.
 
#4
Mar 15, 2013 1:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 271
Hell naw. You crazy. Real life girls are beautiful.
..
 
#5
Mar 15, 2013 1:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4831
2d>3d
 
#6
Mar 15, 2013 1:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 243
Of course,
2D>3D
 
#7
Mar 15, 2013 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
Yes.
 
#8
Mar 15, 2013 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1188
Appel_stroop said:
Yes, I think anime girls are more attractive than real girls. Why? Because they're designed to be.

I still fall in love with real girls though.


This.

If any one member of my waifu harem (consists of Holo, Erza, Hildegarde, Rias Gremory, Senjougahara, Shinobu, Revy, Ferris Eris, Satellizer el Bridget, and Yuuko Kanoe) was real, I'd take them over a real girl in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, they're not and I have to settle for real girls.

*Sigh*....real world problems....
 
#9
Mar 15, 2013 1:12 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1843
Nope
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:18 PM
Kami-sama

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 3481
baseball3b said:

If any one member of my waifu harem (consists of Holo, Erza, Hildegarde, Rias Gremory, Senjougahara, Shinobu, Revy, Ferris Eris, Satellizer el Bridget, and Yuuko Kanoe)


One hell of a harem . I approve of this (Y) .
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1225
Appel_stroop said:
Yes, I think anime girls are more attractive than real girls. Why? Because they're designed to be.

I still fall in love with real girls though.


This exactly.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
Appel_stroop said:
Yes, I think anime girls are more attractive than real girls. Why? Because they're designed to be.

I still fall in love with real girls though.
I agree with this but I'm going to say there's a fair amount of ugly anime characters and ugly real girls. So at times I think an anime character is more attractive and other times it's real girls.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 768
Of course not, unless you live in a country like US where being chubby is the norm
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3982
Not_Biased said:
Of course not, unless you live in a country like US where being chubby is a norm

But you live in Brazil, where being ugly is a norm. Not very different.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:25 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 3082
yhunata said:
Simple answer. It depends.


This..
Worships Asparagus.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2754
If you want an anime girl more than somebody that actually exists, I wish you best in life, really.

Not_Biased said:
Of course not, unless you live in a country like US where being chubby is a norm


Being chubby isn't normal anywhere else?
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2703
IcecreamManwich said:
Nope
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 4631
Depends.


 
Mar 15, 2013 1:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 198
Itami-chan said:
If you want an anime girl more than somebody that actually exists, I wish you best in life, really.



'From Ignorance' logical fallacy.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5596
No.

This thread needs a poll btw.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
Candor said:
No.

This thread needs a poll btw.
I think we've already had this thread before, a couple of months ago. And there was a poll, guess who was winning.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
IntroverTurtle said:
Appel_stroop said:
Yes, I think anime girls are more attractive than real girls. Why? Because they're designed to be.

I still fall in love with real girls though.
I agree with this but I'm going to say there's a fair amount of ugly anime characters and ugly real girls. So at times I think an anime character is more attractive and other times it's real girls.

Ugly anime characters are very rare compared to ''ugly'' real girls.
 
Mar 15, 2013 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
Itami-chan said:
If you want an anime girl more than somebody that actually exists, I wish you best in life, really.

It is not about wanting ( you can't have what doesn't exist ) it is about what is more sexually attractive.

Itami-chan said:
Not_Biased said:
Of course not, unless you live in a country like US where being chubby is a norm


Being chubby isn't normal anywhere else?

Yes.
 
Mar 15, 2013 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2484
I will admit 2d girls can be attractive, but they just can't beat the real thing.
 
Mar 15, 2013 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 795
Appel_stroop said:
Yes, I think anime girls are more attractive than real girls. Why? Because they're designed to be.
 
Mar 15, 2013 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2288
While I can't deny that I am hopelessly in love with a number of 2d gals, I.e Holo, Haruhi, Lt Lucretia Noin, Kawashima Ami etc etc, in no way or form do I find them physically more attractive than real girls.

Real girls are ALIVE, if an insanely pretty one walks past you in the hallway your heart always skips a beat, I mean you'd have to be pretty caught up in the 2d realm and extremely reclusive to say that you find drawings more attractive than real human beings.

That said some character designs are out of this world i.e Mine Fujiko *nosebleed x10*
 
Mar 15, 2013 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
tsudecimo said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Appel_stroop said:
Yes, I think anime girls are more attractive than real girls. Why? Because they're designed to be.

I still fall in love with real girls though.
I agree with this but I'm going to say there's a fair amount of ugly anime characters and ugly real girls. So at times I think an anime character is more attractive and other times it's real girls.

Ugly anime characters are very rare compared to ''ugly'' real girls.
True though I think I might see the normal real girl as more attractive as the normal anime girl.
 
Mar 15, 2013 2:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 5596
IntroverTurtle said:
Candor said:
No.

This thread needs a poll btw.
I think we've already had this thread before, a couple of months ago. And there was a poll, guess who was winning.
2D?
 
Mar 15, 2013 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
Candor said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Candor said:
No.

This thread needs a poll btw.
I think we've already had this thread before, a couple of months ago. And there was a poll, guess who was winning.
2D?
Yup.
 
Mar 15, 2013 2:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 231
Never really found an anime girl attractive :/

Real girls are the obvious choice here
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2614
JavierR said:
2d>3d


 
Mar 15, 2013 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 153
Of course the real thing.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 154
No. Way.

Beautiful real life girls/women >>>> beautiful anime girls/women
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 49
Not_Biased said:
Of course not, unless you live in a country like US where being chubby is the norm


:o i do not agree with this! About 1/3 of the US is considered "overweight". Which is not the norm. Those numbers are a bit high for my liking, but still, not the norm. AND, i am american and not over-weight c;
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1093
Not_Biased said:
Of course not, unless you live in a country like US where being chubby is the norm


RIGHT?! just like how every German is a fascist Nazi, all French are assholes, all Asians have small penises, look the same, and know kung fu, and all black people listen to rap and eat fried chicken.

Oh, wait, nvm, you're just retarded.

 
Mar 15, 2013 3:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10213
yhunata said:
Simple answer. It depends.

This and 96% of the threads in the Anime Discussion can be answered in the same way.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8717
Itami-chan said:
If you want an anime girl more than somebody that actually exists, I wish you best in life, really.

Not_Biased said:
Of course not, unless you live in a country like US where being chubby is a norm


Being chubby isn't normal anywhere else?


According to the almighty internet, it apparently isn't.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 861
Even though this is directed for female anime characters, I'm just gonna answer in regards to male characters. I find real life men to be more attractive than anime characters. I've never understood the concept of liking a fictional, animated character. But I do understand relating or understanding a character. But taking it to the level of "attracted to" is extreme, in my opinion.

Itami-chan said:
If you want an anime girl more than somebody that actually exists, I wish you best in life, really.
Exactly. Then they wonder why "oh, man, why don't I have a girlfriend?" while they cry themselves to sleep. LOL. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1884
2D girls cant blow me or ride me so no.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:30 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3466
jal90 said:
yhunata said:
Simple answer. It depends.

This and 96% of the threads in the Anime Discussion can be answered in the same way.
Aren't you glad that discussions can be so easy?
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
IceBurn said:
2D girls cant blow me or ride me so no.
Knowing Japan that will be fixed in a couple of years.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 215
Z-flame said:
Aren't you glad that discussions can be so easy?


In this way: No more discussions, everything depends !

On looks 3d>2d, but the personality of most of the anime girls're designed and made up, so that they acutally are good people, which is not quite the reality most of the time.
So just simply, no.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1884
IntroverTurtle said:
IceBurn said:
2D girls cant blow me or ride me so no.
Knowing Japan that will be fixed in a couple of years.
Still wont feel like the real thing LOl....although i dont know that...hmmm
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 166
Real girls are for guys who can't get anime chicks.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 26478
IceBurn said:
IntroverTurtle said:
IceBurn said:
2D girls cant blow me or ride me so no.
Knowing Japan that will be fixed in a couple of years.
Still wont feel like the real thing LOl....although i dont know that...hmmm
Yeah well they already have that onahole hooked up to the computer so everything you do with it happens to the female character on the screen.

We're just going to have to wait for their sex androids. I'm getting a harem.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 10213
The "you can't touch them" argument is invalid at the point where I assume anybody here faps at TV/online porn.
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1884
IntroverTurtle said:
IceBurn said:
IntroverTurtle said:
IceBurn said:
2D girls cant blow me or ride me so no.
Knowing Japan that will be fixed in a couple of years.
Still wont feel like the real thing LOl....although i dont know that...hmmm
Yeah well they already have that onahole hooked up to the computer so everything you do with it happens to the female character on the screen.

We're just going to have to wait for their sex androids. I'm getting a harem.
Damn right. i wonder if they have androids that look like celebs.....f*cking Jessica Alba? Hell yes!
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 24367
I don't get the ''they are not real '' argument everyone already knows that it is about who you are more sexually attracted to not who you can fuck....
IceBurn said:
Damn right. i wonder if they have androids that look like celebs.....f*cking Jessica Alba? Hell yes!

Am i the only that finds her average :/ ?
Modified by tsudecimo, Mar 15, 2013 3:50 PM
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:51 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 255
Equal
 
Mar 15, 2013 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1884
tsudecimo said:
I don't get the ''they are not real '' argument everyone already knows that it is about who you are more sexually attracted to not who you can fuck....
IceBurn said:
Damn right. i wonder if they have androids that look like celebs.....f*cking Jessica Alba? Hell yes!

Am i the only that finds her average :/ ?
Yes yes your very special and unique. Your the only one out of millions of people to find a particular women, considered hot, average. Proud of yourself? you should be.
Modified by IciBurn, Mar 15, 2013 4:01 PM
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »