Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 15, 2013 12:52 PM

Jan 2013
I cnow that 3 years hawe past since last OVA of True Tears but do you think that there is still posability that we will get some OVA alternative ending where Shinichiro choose Noe? I think there is some small posability since Noe hawe more fans than Hiromi and i would rely loved to see that alternative ending becouse i hate original one.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Mar 15, 2013 12:53 PM

Jun 2012
No

Just get the Visual Novel it was based off if you want your preferred ending. Though it has very few similarities to the Anime itself...:|

That's like asking if we'll get a new ending for the school days anime... Not happening.
OchimushaMar 15, 2013 12:56 PM
Mar 15, 2013 12:55 PM

Dec 2012
No and im happy with the ending.
Mar 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Nov 2012
tsudecimo said:

Why.....
Mar 15, 2013 1:16 PM

Dec 2012
Alexx_ said:
tsudecimo said:

Why.....

Because i would choose Hiromi if i was the MC .-.
I really enjoyed how unpredictable it was till the very end.
Mar 29, 2013 2:45 AM

Jan 2013
I would choose Hiromi as well, i don't see how people are calling her Bitch she was nothing but sweet to him and apologised for her mistakes on the spot

Noe had the mental capacity of a fkin 5 year old, She was suffering from "Haruhi Suzumiya" Syndrome and it would take years for her to get into a serious relationship

Good Anime, Right Choices!
Jun 6, 2013 9:26 AM

Aug 2012
Roronoa_Zoro_Fan said:
I would choose Hiromi as well, i don't see how people are calling her Bitch she was nothing but sweet to him and apologised for her mistakes on the spot

Noe had the mental capacity of a fkin 5 year old, She was suffering from "Haruhi Suzumiya" Syndrome and it would take years for her to get into a serious relationship

Good Anime, Right Choices!

You call this girl sweet , i couldn't digest this part -.-
Jun 6, 2013 9:34 AM
Sep 2011
gino_san said:

At least she wasn't a bitch like aiko
Jun 6, 2013 9:42 AM

Aug 2012
realfireis said:
gino_san said:

Aiko is out of the question . But still ,hiromi's selfish , ignorant , secretive , i just cant stand this kind of character even in real life. -.-
Jun 6, 2013 9:58 AM
Sep 2011
gino_san said:
Aiko is out of the question . But still ,hiromi's selfish , ignorant , secretive , i just cant stand this kind of character even in real life. -.-

All the other characters in this show were selfish and secretive.And Hiromi's actions were nothing compared to what the other characters in this show did.Shin mum ,jun and aiko were much much worst than Hiromi by million miles.Hiromi was secretive because she wanted to protect Shin and his family .
Jun 8, 2013 11:05 AM

Aug 2008
realfireis said:
gino_san said:

All the other characters in this show were selfish and secretive.And Hiromi's actions were nothing compared to what the other characters in this show did.Shin mum ,jun and aiko were much much worst than Hiromi by million miles.Hiromi was secretive because she wanted to protect Shin and his family .

and Hiromi was much worse than Noe in every personality regard by a million miles (though Noe was kind of crazy and weird). Though that's a moot point.

It doesn't matter anyway, there's never going to be an alternative ending. The only ending I would have liked is the main character being forever alone because he's such a lamer.

To me the point of the ending is to troll the audience really.

Lets take a nice girl, who virtually does nothing wrong the whole show and ruin her entire life by the end for shits and giggles.

Then lets take the other girl, who does plenty of stupid things and is an overall bitch and make everything go right for her just to spite the other girl more. Oh wait she's hot, I guess that's a good enough reason.
Jun 8, 2013 11:06 AM

Sep 2012
Noe annoyed me.

Yea, I said it.

But besides, Shin always liked Hiromi. So she was the obvious one. It's not your relationship, it's his.
Jun 8, 2013 11:16 AM

Aug 2008
Red_Keys said:
Noe annoyed me.

Yea, I said it.

But besides, Shin always liked Hiromi. So she was the obvious one. It's not your relationship, it's his.

Shin liked Noe too but yeah I never said it wasn't.
Jun 8, 2013 11:18 AM
Sep 2011
hyperknees91 said:
and Hiromi was much worse than Noe in every personality regard by a million miles (though Noe was kind of crazy and weird). Though that's a moot point.

It doesn't matter anyway, there's never going to be an alternative ending. The only ending I would have liked is the main character being forever alone because he's such a lamer.

To me the point of the ending is to troll the audience really.

Lets take a nice girl, who virtually does nothing wrong the whole show and ruin her entire life by the end for shits and giggles.

Then lets take the other girl, who does plenty of stupid things and is an overall bitch and make everything go right for her just to spite the other girl more. Oh wait she's hot, I guess that's a good enough reason.

Sure, Noe might be better than Hiromi but what did Hiromi thats so bad ? She's not even close to being a bitch in my opinion,it's not like she stole shin from Noe and Noe was hurt mostly because of shin not hiromi .
Jun 8, 2013 11:18 AM

Sep 2012
Shin loved Noe like an old lady loves a new replacement cat after her old one that she's had for 15 years dies.

His feelings were probably genuine, but were more of "filling the void" of Hiromi. Once she became "available" again, the choice was clear.
Jun 8, 2013 11:30 AM

Aug 2008
Red_Keys said:
Shin loved Noe like an old lady loves a new replacement cat after her old one that she's had for 15 years dies.

His feelings were probably genuine, but were more of "filling the void" of Hiromi. Once she became "available" again, the choice was clear.

Considering Shin's break up line, I'm going to think he felt a lot more for her then that. The problem with Noe was she wasn't aggressive enough. Now Shin might have still picked Hiromi, but it would have been more...debatable.

Sure, Noe might be better than Hiromi but what did Hiromi thats so bad ? She's not even close to being a bitch in my opinion,it's not like she stole shin from Noe and Noe was hurt mostly because of shin not hiromi .

Remember when Jun's bike crashed and she said "it's kind of beautiful". What kind of insensitive person would even think to say something like that (The whole bike part is just those 2 being absolute morons). Plus her attitude towards Noe is friggin awful. True she isn't the one who hurt her, but no need to make her further feel like crap when she wasn't even doing anything. Telling Shin not to look for her or anything was just the icing on the cake. She seriously became Shin's mom by the end of the show (which was kind of interesting).

Though don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Hiromi thatttt much. Shin I hate with all my soul though.
Jun 8, 2013 11:44 AM
Sep 2011
hyperknees91 said:
Remember when Jun's bike crashed and she said "it's kind of beautiful". What kind of insensitive person would even think to say something like that (The whole bike part is just those 2 being absolute morons). Plus her attitude towards Noe is friggin awful. True she isn't the one who hurt her, but no need to make her further feel like crap when she wasn't even doing anything. Telling Shin not to look for her or anything was just the icing on the cake. She seriously became Shin's mom by the end of the show (which was kind of interesting).

Though don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Hiromi thatttt much. Shin I hate with all my soul though.

That scene made me smile to be honest ,I didn't really get the feeling that Hiromi was cold to be honest, just that she was teasing Jun
I agree that Hiromi became Shin's mum by the end of the show but i think that Hiromi didn't hate Noe as much as Shin's mom hated Hiromi's mom .

But the worst characters in this show are the mum and aiko ...no doubt a bout it.
RozalthiricJun 8, 2013 11:48 AM
Jun 8, 2013 11:52 AM

Aug 2008
Aiko wasn't given enough screen time or purpose for me to really care about her. But I can agree on his mom being the worst. Such an unreasonable bitch.
Jun 8, 2013 1:17 PM
Sep 2011
hyperknees91 said:
Aiko wasn't given enough screen time or purpose for me to really care about her. But I can agree on his mom being the worst. Such an unreasonable bitch.

About Aiko
I think that she was given enough development as the a side a character ,its just that it wasn't shown because she was mostly in the background but she was definitely a very flawed character. I didn't like how she continuously kept hurting the best friend with her actions .she was the most immature one among the six characters.
Jun 8, 2013 1:23 PM

Aug 2008

About Aiko
I think that she was given enough development as the a side a character ,its just that it wasn't shown because she was mostly in the background but she was definitely a very flawed character. I didn't like how she continuously kept hurting the best friend with her actions .she was the most immature one among the six characters.

I can't disagree. But because she was in the background I could mostly ignore her.

Though I can at least say...she cut things off with her non lover better than Shin did. Not trying to defend her mind you, she still sucks.

(If you can't tell I hate people who half-ass things).
Jun 9, 2013 11:02 AM
Feb 2012
Are you Hiromi-lovers drunk? Noe is clearly the best girl and has at least a PERSONALITY. Hiromi is just...there. Like a telephone pole, the only difference being that when she talks, it's bound to be crap.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 9, 2013 11:05 AM

May 2012
Yeah, I hated Hiromi. She was selfish, a liar, and she kept rejecting the MC's feelings when it was clear how he felt. Noe all the way.
Sep 14, 2013 11:49 AM

May 2013
PoeticJustice said:
Yeah, I hated Hiromi. She was selfish, a liar, and she kept rejecting the MC's feelings when it was clear how he felt. Noe all the way.

yes hiromi is a bitch really, i had met a girl like her in my real life, and fuckk i did behave like shin

guys usually goes for the girl who is beautiful and rejecting i guess, but for the girl who really love them, they usually turn blind eye

fuckking me T_T i should have watch true tears sooner and choose "Noe"
Jan 16, 2014 9:20 AM

May 2008
Can someone draw an alternative doushinji ending please? XD
Jan 22, 2014 9:17 PM

Mar 2013
I guess it's human instinct to choose the girl who seem suffer the most which is Noe over Hiromi. Noe although not pretty is consider Loli by most so she is not just some random character. I guess what I'm saying is People are entitle to their opinion so just don't attack other because they prefer Hiromi.
Mar 4, 2014 1:45 AM

Dec 2011
I think an alternate ending OVA of True Tears would be terrible. True Tears was a lot better at theming than other "harem" stories, so making an alternate ending would wreck a lot of what the show offered up.

If anything is made to add to this series I would rather it be a bitter story that takes place years later the events that have already occurred.
Jun 23, 2015 3:04 PM
Sep 2013
There is not visual novel of this, the visual novel of the same name is a completely different thing.

tsudecimo said:
Alexx_ said:

Why.....

Because i would choose Hiromi if i was the MC .-.
I really enjoyed how unpredictable it was till the very end.

Unpredictable how? Everyone knew Hiromi was the main girl; not saying that was absolutely impossible for Noe to win but you'd have to be insane to expect her to. Or you meant that there are moments where it felt like it might just go to Noe? I suppose there are more moments like that in this anime than other of this genre. However, Hiromi was always the expected winner.
Jun 23, 2015 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
nice necro m8
Jun 24, 2015 2:40 AM

Mar 2010
disgusting anime
Jan 5, 2018 1:11 AM
Jan 2018
I'd like Hiromi, only because Noe is the 3rd. Hiromi and MC was loving each other since they were kids, typical well-matched couple, after Hiromi moved to MC house, his mom said they were brothers, so she has to keep that love inside and stay away from MC (brothers can't fall in love, people normally think so, not like Jun), to prevent them from being hurt if their love grows bigger, that's why she always deny MC and keep telling lies. Nothing to say about MC, he's a normal high school boy, although sometimes his opinions and thoughts were bad, but I can't ask anything more. They came to a 1-1 1-1 situation just because his (MC) mother jealous, she's selfish, Hiromi has to tell her friend that she like Jun because if she doesn't her friend will keep talking about that and everything will be out of control someday, MC was hurting because of Hiromi and Noe came, and then they started to have feelings. You know when a boy feel lonely, hurting about his relationship, a girl sudden comes in, care about him, he will melt, especially when MC feels denied, he wants to give up. So Hiromi has no fault, her personality somehow affected by MC's mom, hard to be a sunshine girl like Noe when you grown up in a family like that, under all the yelling and hurting by words.
Feb 21, 2018 11:21 AM
Jan 2018
I was rooting for Hiromi the entire time I watched the anime, but the ending was very bittersweet. Its easy to think Noe got screwed but I feel like Shinichirou's break up with Noe hurt him as much as it hurt her. At the end of the day they lost a friend they cared about, because the harem nonsense was never gonna be a healthy situation. Honestly I am happy they had me questioning who would win till the last episode unlike every other harem anime.
Aug 10, 2018 11:39 PM

Aug 2013
just think that noe is way better alone or with her good looking brother than with this retarded mc
May 6, 2020 6:49 AM
May 2019
Rozalthiric said:
gino_san said:

Hiromi is a selfish,prideful,arrogant bitch and Noe is a five year old kid who treats you like Chicken.I would be single if i was in his place.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.