Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 15, 2013 1:00 PM
Feb 2012
Fuck time travel.

I dig future Rogue's design but that's all I can praise about this week's chapter. Since, you know, not much else happened.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 15, 2013 1:00 PM

Nov 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Zero.

Damn. Haha.

Mar 15, 2013 1:01 PM

Apr 2008
GuiltyKing said:
Fuck time travel.

I dig future Rogue's design but that's all I can praise about this week's chapter. Since, you know, not much else happened.

Mashima's pretty good with it :P just look at Rave Master
Mar 15, 2013 1:19 PM

Jun 2012
GuiltyKing said:
Fuck time travel.

I agree with this pretty much xD i don't like time travel as i have said over and over here lol, i will still read it though as i've read 323 chapters already and i still do like the series. i just wish he didn't go down the time travel route xD

Wonder what rogues intentions are, i mean he did take the guards out and not natsu and mirajane etc. maybe future lucy isn't actually future lucy and rogue is telling the truth and trying to save the world? that would eb retarded though i wouldn't like that. I guess it's possible rogue could be a good guy though.

If it turns out future rogue turns into zeref and then travels back in time i will be pissed off, really.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Mar 15, 2013 2:27 PM

Jun 2012
AlphaFTW said:
Kyube said:
Maybe something interesting will happen soon.

Well i kind of agree with that.Since we learned about Eclipse the tournament wasn't really that interesting and lack of Natsu completely killed it for me.Hopefully we get a good villain soon and I'm looking forward to Natsu's second origin.

The possibilities, the story can progress, are still limited and can be narrowed to like four or five. However, this doesn't include the author's styl and so you can have even less possibilites. This doesn't sound like much.
I am unsure, if you can already predict what is going to happen. I needed more time and more motivation.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
Mar 15, 2013 2:38 PM

Mar 2012
This is a really good twist, I'm sure most of us thought it was Zeref, but if its Rogue from the future, it explains those shadows well. Well done, Hiro!

But why? Why would Future Rogue do this? What's his motives?
Just then we saw the present him, and wants to be one that cares for his friends. I hope he turns good, and his motive is to help Fairy Tail, but that doesnt seem to be the case...

And I hope present Rogue and Sting joins Fairy Tail.

Am I the only that that feels like Future Rogue and Future Sting did a Fusion Dance?
skwok-ravenMar 15, 2013 2:41 PM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Mar 15, 2013 2:51 PM

Aug 2012
Can someone...explain? ._.
Mar 15, 2013 2:55 PM
Feb 2012
Next week at the end of the chapter "I've been deceiving you all this time...in reality I'm part of Zeref, sealed in his mighty book and I've returned to bring about the age of darkness and despair!"

It's Mashima we're talking here so no holds barred.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 15, 2013 4:24 PM

Jun 2008
Lucy used botox.
Rogue...I still think he is Zeref´s blood related, because I still find them look alike.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 15, 2013 4:31 PM
Feb 2013
Capital WOW! I NEVER EXPECTED IT WAS ROGUE!
THE SHADOW WAS THE HINT YET I NEVER PREDICTED IT*facepalm!

I love this chapter than the ch. 322! GG?mashima! Dont let others hate your source of money! Lol
Mar 15, 2013 4:33 PM

Mar 2012
I like this chapter more than last chapter. Quite nice twist.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 15, 2013 5:06 PM

Mar 2013
This chapter was a lot better then the previous one.
And like I already thought, Lucy was telling the truth and there were two people that came from the future.
Also, Jellal.finally.got.of.that.rock!! FINALLY! He was sitting on it for chapters now.
And that freaking awesome plot twist at the end. I love Rogue so freaking damn much.
Signature removed.
Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516059
Mar 15, 2013 5:08 PM

Jul 2010
Esumi said:
And like I already thought, Lucy was telling the truth and there were two people that came from the future.
Also, Jellal.finally.got.of.that.rock!! FINALLY! He was sitting on it for chapters now.
And that freaking awesome plot twist at the end. I love Rogue so freaking damn much.

I know right finally some Jellal time, I was amazed.
I'm scared of the other chapter.
Mar 15, 2013 6:31 PM
Jan 2011
RosyXkid said:
Esumi said:

I know right finally some Jellal time, I was amazed.
I'm scared of the other chapter.

Eh I don't know. Assume that Future Rogue is evil this means that FT will have to fight him, and thus I have a feeling that Mashima may use him and CS as hype baits to show off how strong F.Rogue is :(.
Mar 15, 2013 6:52 PM

Jul 2008
Zhou said:
You know, thinking back, I feel stupid since I didn't think of the possibility that the shadow was future Rogue.

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I thought that was really Lord Zeref for a moment.

Same here.

Ohhhhh....so the Shadow helping Rogue in his fight with Gajeel was his future self, makes sense.
Mar 15, 2013 7:23 PM
Jan 2013
That's why.........

Mashima's too excited revealing this chapter, the recent battles was too short!

For the dicks who always visits this ft forums to hate every
Chapter, get lost!
Mar 15, 2013 7:34 PM

Sep 2009
well I sure as hell wasn't expecting this D:

awesome chapter, this rogue looks badass but I wonder...is he good or evil. :-/
Mar 15, 2013 8:32 PM
Mar 2010
Did not expect there's another person from the future, what a twist.
Mar 15, 2013 9:03 PM
Dec 2012
What the ..
Future Rouge = Shadow? O____O
Mar 16, 2013 1:00 AM

Dec 2011
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?

That Eclipse door.....

So let me get this straight... The person who came to the Princess WASN'T Lucy... It was Future Rouge... And he told the Princess about Eclipse 2...

And Future Lucy came to the past to save the future...

And.........................................

WHY!??! ROUGE.! WHY HIM!! At first I thought it was Zeref but then I thought that's too soon.... I bet it's that thing inside Rouge that made him like that.. HIS SHADOW THAT'S IT.

Hmmm... I wonder if he's also somewhat related to Zeref..............

Either way, GREAT CHAPTER. I'm going to have to read it again... and read the MangaStream version.. just to fully understand it.

LET'S GO NEXT CHAPTER!!
MikanMar 16, 2013 1:08 AM
Mar 16, 2013 3:01 AM

Apr 2008
kimmy122122 said:
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?

That Eclipse door.....

So let me get this straight... The person who came to the Princess WASN'T Lucy... It was Future Rouge... And he told the Princess about Eclipse 2...

WHY!??! ROUGE.! WHY HIM!! At first I thought it was Zeref but then I thought that's too soon.... I bet it's that thing inside Rouge that made him like that.. HIS SHADOW THAT'S IT.

Either way, GREAT CHAPTER. I'm going to have to read it again... and read the MangaStream version.. just to fully understand it.

LET'S GO NEXT CHAPTER!!

Shadow IS Rogue
Mar 16, 2013 5:02 AM
Feb 2013
Did you notice?

In the manga chapter," a small fist", jellal chased the person he sensing zeref's aura, the interesting part, it wears no hood,( did you notice in the anime where the person jellal chased has somewhat spiky hair, the anime team had been wrong animated the person in fact he has no hood.please look the chapter title: a small fist and take a better look the panel, you will be SURPRISED!

THE ANIME TEAM MISS IT! I WANT A REMAKE!

Although it was not the animators fault because the image was somewhat blurred! But yeah, did you notice f-rouge has robe, but no hood....animators misinterpreted it!

MASHIMA GAVE ALL THE HINTS, YET NO ONE NOTICE IT!

WHAT A NICE TWIST!...
Mar 16, 2013 5:36 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
kimmy122122 said:
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?

That Eclipse door.....

LET'S GO NEXT CHAPTER!!

Shadow IS Rogue

If Rouge is the "shadow again"he's been waiting for 7 years because remember ,Jellal said every year he and team sensed a dark presence.so yeah Rouge is from a WAY distant future.He could be both good or evil. He helped team Natsu by " did he kill the executioners??
So that explains why it's been there for seven years but what was he waiting for??
Mar 16, 2013 5:37 AM

Apr 2008
fairytailsome said:
Did you notice?

In the manga chapter," a small fist", jellal chased the person he sensing zeref's aura, the interesting part, it wears no hood,( did you notice in the anime where the person jellal chased has somewhat spiky hair, the anime team had been wrong animated the person in fact he has no hood.please look the chapter title: a small fist and take a better look the panel, you will be SURPRISED!

Although it was not the animators fault because the image was somewhat blurred! But yeah, did you notice f-rouge has robe, but no hood....animators misinterpreted it!

WHAT A NICE TWIST!...

Hair style matches too

RosyXkid said:
Darklight0303 said:
kimmy122122 said:
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?

That Eclipse door.....

LET'S GO NEXT CHAPTER!!

Shadow IS Rogue

If Rouge is the "shadow again"he's been waiting for 7 years because remember ,Jellal said every year he and team sensed a dark presence.so yeah Rouge is from a WAY distant future.He could be both good or evil. He helped team Natsu by " did he kill the executioners??
So that explains why it's been there for seven years but what was he waiting for??

Uh no. Those seven years were the Eclipse gate. The Eclipse is a spell or project from the book of Zeref. Jellal only this year picked up that Magic energy from a human. He says so in the MangaStream scanlation.
Darklight0303Mar 16, 2013 5:47 AM
Mar 16, 2013 6:20 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
fairytailsome said:
Did you notice?

WHAT A NICE TWIST!...

Hair style matches too

RosyXkid said:
Darklight0303 said:
kimmy122122 said:
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?

That Eclipse door.....

LET'S GO NEXT CHAPTER!!

Shadow IS Rogue

Uh no. Those seven years were the Eclipse gate. The Eclipse is a spell or project from the book of Zeref. Jellal only this year picked up that Magic energy from a human. He says so in the MangaStream scanlation.

Oh. Ok then that explains the eclipse gate.it took 7 years???
Mar 16, 2013 7:09 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Theusis3 said:
Looks like I guessed right that both Lucy and the Princess was telling the truth and that someone else from the future is probably tricking her.

Darklight0303 said:
RomanceDawn said:
Meh future Rogue that's kinda lame. So why does future rogue look so drastically different than present rogue yet Lucy looks exactly the same...
Different time frames? Lucy seems closer to the aftermath of the catastrophe. On the other hand Rogue looks like almost a completely different person.

Remember Lucy arrived on the 4th July so it was Rogue, the Shadow, who talked to Jellal. Rogue must have come for many years before when the Grand Magic Games started, that is why he is a couple of years older than Lucy looks while Future Lucy must have come from the near future. This Shadow Rogue is probably bad, as he is probably the same shadow that controlled present Rogue and tried to kill Gajeel. I'm not sure what his plans are but I'm guessing he came to the past to gather more magic power to travel further into the past via the Grand Magic Games.
I don't think Lucy followed Rogue otherwise she would tell the others.
Future Shadow Rogue must be a lot stronger after these couple of years.
It's time to time travel to the past before all goes to hell. As there is no way to beat the 10000 dragons in their current state on the next day if the dragons come at all. They have 2 choices, risk it and wait to see if 10000 dragons actually come, or risk it and go to the past and probably mess up the present/future and end up summoning the dragons from the dead. With hopefully/possibly someone dying to recorrect the space-time continuum: e.g. Jellal and Crime Sorciere.

Who knows... atm it's a mystery... ^^

No it wasn't future rogue that talked to Jellal. That encounter happened at night around midnight. The figure he chased during the fight between Wendy and Chelia was rogue.

ah my mistake, I assumed both times were Rogue.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Mar 16, 2013 7:39 AM

Apr 2008
I believe the moral of this arc is to NOT use the gate. ( Both Acnologia and Zeref are required in the past if humanity is to progress from being prey to the Dragons. If they are to be defeated that needs to happen in the present. ) That is the true solution. Either that or destroy it. The problem with destroying it is that it is impossible to do with magic. Unless it can somehow be overloaded...but then it's been 7 years of GMG magic pouring into that thing so what would it take to make it overflow and destroy itself....oh god no. I think I know and I hope I am wrong because that would break Natsu Gajeel and Wendy.
Mar 16, 2013 8:21 AM

Jul 2010
kimmy122122 said:
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?
He's correcting you lol

This twist was surprising in neither a good or bad way for me. I mean Rogue does look good (Mashima always draws his characters well), but there's no earlier hints for his appearance whatsoever, unless the "shadow" that possessed current Rogue is. If it is, then this future Rogue just tried to influence his past self, which in turn will influence that "past self's" future self, and so on... Time paradox. Involving future people makes plot just that troublesome :P It's shounen so I doubt it'll get complex.

Lots of hopes for this arc. For starters, I hope Natsu doesn't ever beat this future Rogue if ever he is an enemy. Just let the plot work its course without needing to show too much Fairy Tail OP-ness
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Mar 16, 2013 8:36 AM

Apr 2008
Bigbuffoon said:
kimmy122122 said:
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?
He's correcting you lol

This twist was surprising in neither a good or bad way for me. I mean Rogue does look good (Mashima always draws his characters well), but there's no earlier hints for his appearance whatsoever, unless the "shadow" that possessed current Rogue is. If it is, then this future Rogue just tried to influence his past self, which in turn will influence that "past self's" future self, and so on... Time paradox. Involving future people makes plot just that troublesome :P It's shounen so I doubt it'll get complex.

Lots of hopes for this arc. For starters, I hope Natsu doesn't ever beat this future Rogue if ever he is an enemy. Just let the plot work its course without needing to show too much Fairy Tail OP-ness

The alternative is 10.000 dragons and the extermination of the kingdom >_>;;;; Losing is not an option
Mar 16, 2013 8:47 AM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Bigbuffoon said:
kimmy122122 said:
IT'S ROUGE!?!?!?
He's correcting you lol

The alternative is 10.000 dragons and the extermination of the kingdom >_>;;;; Losing is not an option

Could he Rpuge be the new dragon king ??
Looks at his face tattoo and then look at chapter 301 pg 19
It's around his eye same shape. I am scared he's Achnologia
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c301/20.html
Mar 16, 2013 11:08 AM

Jun 2008
RosyXkid said:

Actually there might be a great possibility of your theory being true.
Look at Acnologia´s tattoos in his wings with the spiraling markings.
Rogue has precisely the same type of spiraling tattoos in his arms in this scene
, not to mention that if we compare that image to Acnologia "human", their hair kinda looks similar.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 16, 2013 12:34 PM

Jan 2013
Great chapter ^^ I hope Rogue will join to Fairy Tail guild ^^ and Sting too... xd
Mar 16, 2013 6:05 PM

Jul 2010
Orulyon said:
RosyXkid said:

Actually there might be a great possibility of your theory being true.
Look at Acnologia´s tattoos in his wings with the spiraling markings.
Rogue has precisely the same type of spiraling tattoos in his arms in this scene
, not to mention that if we compare that image to Acnologia "human", their hair kinda looks similar.

When I saw it I had to post it.
RosyXkidMar 16, 2013 6:11 PM
Mar 16, 2013 7:59 PM

Apr 2012
I was sure that there would be another person and I love when I guess the predictions ;)
The fact that it was rogue was quite unpredictable, even because that shadow could be anything.
In this chapter there is a present rogue that tell frog that he is going to fight for friendship from now on, and a future rogue that seems really a bad guy even because few chapters ago he tried to kill gajeel. What happened in the future is now the big question xD I'm loving these chapters!

Mar 17, 2013 5:00 AM

Apr 2011
Future Rogue looks badass!
Mar 17, 2013 12:47 PM
Feb 2013
rogue told the princess about the unexpected results ( fairy tail win perfect)

yet he wanted to defeated Gajeel >.<!
Mar 17, 2013 12:50 PM
Jan 2011
zaness said:
rogue told the princess about the unexpected results ( fairy tail win perfect)

yet he wanted to defeated Gajeel >.<!

Which means that there is a possibility that there is a 3rd person, we already have 2, why not more?!
Mar 18, 2013 5:13 AM

Jun 2008
I knew this shit would happen cause i am future Monad.
Mar 19, 2013 4:26 AM

Dec 2011
Eugh.. didnt think hat many people were gonna quote me.. shoulda hidden the pictures in spoiler buttons.... they're too big and long.........

XD
Mar 19, 2013 5:56 AM

Aug 2012
A great chapter... I'll say.
What a twist!
So the shadow took over Rogue's body or was it him whom accepted it? Digging the new style as well. :)
Is he that powerful?
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
May 22, 2013 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
I guess that the shadow took over Rogue in the future. For some reason I thought he was going to be half Rogue, half Sting when I saw the first glimpse of him.
Nov 22, 2013 6:10 AM

Oct 2013
how would have known
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 8, 2017 7:06 AM

Feb 2013
Future Rogue is evil!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.