Forum Settings
Forums

An idea if somehow Matsumaru knew the accident and came to the hospital (chaps24-25)

New
Mar 14, 2013 11:50 PM
Mar 2013
Well just an idea if Matsumaru came to the hospital on that day:

I don't have the idea of Matsumaru hooking up with Aka's mom, but Aka's got to get her sh*t together. Damn Aka your boyfriend's asking for sex and you reject the idea, yet you are okay to get laid by someone who has a crush on you since middle school just because he became a good and cool actor..... Nice going, Matsumaru doesn't even dare cheat on Aka because he loves her. I don't want to call her a sl*t but my mind is just mindbroken of what she would have done if that Kushi didn't stop.....

Honestly, I had a dream after reading that chapter. My dream was about Matsumaru suddenly getting in the room and finding out what they were doing, hell break loose cause Matsumaru's heartbroken and then he says the line "I was worried and rushed here because I thought something might have happened to you guys cause Yoshioka told me you guys were in a car accident. Then I found you... doing this....... I don't know how to feel right now.... Mad, for what you guys were doing, relieved since you guys were okay, Sad, for how... you could have done this to me......"

then Aka stands and tries to get close to Matsumaru then says "It was just a little misunderstanding..... I was just-"

Matsumaru cuts in "DON"T COME NEAR ME!!........ You were just what!!? Whenever I asked you on having sex you say you're tired or just rejects the idea, yet... Kushi......"

Then Aka slaps Matsumaru "It was just a little!-"

Matsumaru cuts in while holding his cheek that got slapped and looks down "I see....... Then have fun!! It was just a misunderstanding for you right!? Our relationship that is!! I trusted you.... I loved you... How could you....?"

Then Kushi steps in and punched Matsumaru "She told you it was just a misunderstanding right!!?-"

Matsumaru then says "You, I also trusted you!! You said I was your friend!! I guess it was just a way for you to.... so I wouldn't notice that you two have been......"

Then Yoshioka comes " Matsumaru what's happening why are you yelling so much...."

Then Yoshioka sees Aka and Kushi naked and notices that Matsumaru has been punched in the face " Aka.... Kushi....How could you do this to Matsumaru....... Aka, Matsumaru told me he invited you to dinner so you could relax a little bit... He cared for you so much because he is your boyfriend and yet....... Kushi, I respected you and expected you to be a decent person, but I guess it was just wrong........"

Then Matsumaru cuts in "It's okay... I know my place now that everything that has happened was just a lie......."

Matsumaru leaves and goes back home. Aka and Kushi stay in the hospital and Yoshioka goes back home as well.

Next day: Aka goes home back to Matsumaru's place and says "I wouldn't wonder if my clothes were already thrown outside.... But I got to apologize and get things back together with Matsumaru..." Aka gets home only to find out that Matsumaru didn't throw out her clothes and stuff, but finds out that Matsumaru's clothes and stuff is gone......
shinryu432Mar 15, 2013 12:36 AM
Mar 15, 2013 12:29 AM
Mar 2013
Continuation of the idea of the plot:

Matsumaru's clothes and stuff is gone......
Aka tried to contact Matsumaru, the line just keeps connecting and then forcefully being cut. "I guess..... Natsumaru really hates me now..... but we didn't go all the way....... Where could you be Matsumaru?"

Meanwhile Matsumaru has moved to the company dorms and continues his work for that day, it was neither incompetent or sufficient, just average.
"Hahahaha.... I really was stupid huh? I trusted both of them only to be betrayed this much....."
Suddenly his phone rings and it was Yoshioka who was calling "Hello... Matsumaru how're you doing?"

Matsumaru answers "I'm feeling fine today considering that I thought of committing suicide last night....."

Yoshioka replies "I'm sorry.... if I hadn't told you what happened then you shouldn't have..."

Matsumaru cuts in " it's fine..... If you hadn't told me I guess I'd be having to live a relationship full of lies........ I just couldn't....... I trusted them....hahahaha... well anyway... let's talk about business..... I knew you just called to check up on me, but I guess this is a good time to bring this up.."

Yoshioka replies "okay what is it?"

Then Matsumaru says "I'd like a new voice actress for nekoki...... I'd like to make a new image for nekoki so it would be refreshing for viewers to hear a diff. voice rather than a repetitive one...."

Yoshioka replies "Okay I understand..... I'll definitely find you a good one!" Matsumaru then puts down his phone.....

Aka is now in a recording studio for Genepro. While taking a break her phone rang, it was an alarm for another set of recording, but it was for nekoki's recording.. Aka sighed "How can I face Matsumaru...after what happened"

As Aka was leaving the recording studio to head to nekoki's recording she received a call...it was Yoshioka "Hello Aka..... your contract to Inoue Confectionery for nekoki has been terminated.... Your services to Inoue is no longer required"

Aka was shocked "eh? why? Is it because Matsumaru said so...?"

Yoshioka replied "No... it was decided by his superiors, they want a new voice actress for nekoki..."

Aka answers "But.... that was my first ever contract ...."

Yoshioka: "It can't be helped.. Also, are you still planning on meeting Matsumaru after what you guys made him experience?"

Aka: "I just wanted to apologize and get things to turn right again...He also had an intercourse with somebody else when I was away right?"

Yoshioka: "I've already investigated that and found that no such thing happened, it was just a someone trying to break you guys up"

Aka: "Is that so...... but do you know where Matsumaru lives now?

Yoshioka: "what?"

Aka: "He took all his things and went away..."

Yoshioka: "I see..... Right now what 'll be saying is purely business..... You are to never contact Matsumaru of Inoue Confectionery since your contract is now over, understood?"

Aka: "But...."

Yoshioka: "UNDERSTOOD?"

Aka: "yes...."

Yoshioka: "Besides... you've already got the cool guy you've always admired, have fun..."

Then the lines gets cut...
END

I'd like to write more, but to summarize what I want to happen:

Matsumaru gets heartbroken and turns stress into work enthusiasm, gets great opportunities, gets promoted and becomes more successful in the business on the company.

Aka gets a hard time voice acting due to troubles and contracts decrease, doesn't hook up with Kushi due to guilt, wants a way to apologize to Matsumaru.

another term: Matsumaru over comes his failure in love through success in business, Aka gets hard time for what she had done.
shinryu432Mar 15, 2013 12:41 AM
Mar 26, 2013 1:59 AM

Jan 2008
I loved the first part but feel conflicted about the second one. Its like the poor guy never falls in love again. He should of ended up with Ao.
Apr 7, 2013 9:32 PM
Mar 2013
Yeah I know it sounds a little too depressing for Matsumaru, but I also had in mind that he would find a new love while having success in business. One that doesn't treat him like a nuisance on their own success
Apr 28, 2013 10:38 PM

Aug 2008
yeah, you're absolutely right about this one... it may even end REC long ago.. haha

I liked your version more... though I'm still rooting for matsumaru and Aka.. it's just that I completely understand why she let that bastard to almost do her...

happens in life all the time LOL
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

May 16, 2013 6:50 PM
Mar 2013
RyutoShikimori said:
yeah, you're absolutely right about this one... it may even end REC long ago.. haha

I liked your version more... though I'm still rooting for matsumaru and Aka.. it's just that I completely understand why she let that bastard to almost do her...

happens in life all the time LOL

LoL no matter how good my girlfriend is, if she did something like this to me then I'd like a breakup. If my girl was willing to give away her body as thanks for something that can be returned in another decent way, I'd be banging my head on the wall for thinking how stupid my girl could be. Though in Aka's case she really is stupid, swayed by Kushi's looks she let her self be touched. I won't be mad if Kushi forced her, but she was willing. More so when Kushi stopped, it looked like she really wanted it. After having stopped Aka now wants to have guilt sex with Matsumaru.... Really? Failed sex attempt with another guy then go for guilt sex on boyfriend because the other guy didn't do it? I feel really sorry for Matsumaru about it.... He was concerned about Aka being stressed and waited at their meeting place for their date then Aka being finger fucked by another guy?

Point is.... Matsumaru is Aka's boyfriend correct? Matsumaru request for sex is always denied. Kushi is another guy and can be considered a stranger. Aka allows Kushi for sex? Really? Matsumaru needs to know what happened!!
Aug 13, 2013 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
Dropped. Fucking slut.
Aug 13, 2013 6:29 AM

Jul 2012
Wow, that is something you guys should continue to read the manga we are on chapter 54 right now. The story is getting better so don't worry about the Hospital incident Matsumaru does something like this with another women so it's kinda like payback if you would.
Aug 10, 2015 9:39 AM
Jun 2014
neonBdragon said:
Wow, that is something you guys should continue to read the manga we are on chapter 54 right now. The story is getting better so don't worry about the Hospital incident Matsumaru does something like this with another women so it's kinda like payback if you would.

The giant question then is, does Matsumaru know that she almost cheated on him, or does he do it because he wanted? If it's the latter then we know this manga will be filled with this shit. I'm a male reader, so having the female cheat is a lot more damaging and rage inducing than when the male does it.

More topics from this board

» CDs on the back cover

mental-disease - Jun 19, 2023

0 by mental-disease »»
Jun 19, 2023 4:43 PM

» REC translator chapters 64-124 for pay Japanese to English

Ahoffmaster3954 - Apr 25, 2019

9 by anizawa89 »»
May 17, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » REC Chapter 25 Discussion

Laevantein - Sep 15, 2009

17 by Alvie48xi »»
Oct 29, 2022 3:09 AM

Poll: » REC Chapter 6 Discussion

Zinvy - Feb 1, 2011

3 by Bazaltorch »»
Aug 29, 2020 9:06 PM

» Rec ending

StrangerZz - May 13, 2017

21 by _Mataga_ »»
Jun 11, 2020 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.