Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2013 9:11 PM

Jun 2009
Prologue

Hours later a team of Anbu appeared out of the woods. One gasped as she looked around the battle field. The whole terrain seemed to have been shifted from the battle that had taken place. The small village was all but decimated and the only souls still around were two bodies that laid in the clearing close to the woods. The Anbu team rushed forward and inspected them.

"So these two are the only two left?" the leader of the group said as he inspected the boys.

"To be honest I'm surprised they survived, those two sisters aren't ones to leave people alive after seeing them." a second said while sweeping the area for hostiles.

"It had to been on a whim." said a third as he approached the leader joining him in the inspection.

"Listen our goal isn't to decipher their motives. We're under orders to bring back any survivors. Now lets load them up and move out. I don't like being near this place. It reeks with the smell of blood." With that two of the bigger Anbu came forward and slung the boys over their shoulders as easily as slinging on a backpack. With a simple gesture the Anbu team moved out leaving the torn up landscape and headed back for the village.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 16, 2013 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
Opening

Several days after the incident Orochi woke up in the Konoha hospital. At first he did not know where he was until a nurse came forward and stared down at him with sympathetic eyes.

"Good morning, Orochi. How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Where am I? What happened? Where is Shion and the others?" he asked as he tried getting up; however, whenever he tried putting pressure on his arms a jolt of excruciating pain rippled up his arms and slammed his pain center. He convulsed and dropped his arms gasping for breath. The nurse place a hand on his shoulder.

"That is enough. You have two broken arms and I can't have you injuring yourself even more by being reckless. Now wait here there are several people who wish to speak to you." she walked out of the room and as soon as the door clicked several figures appeared all around the room.

"Orochi Uchiha. We have some bad news." Orochi knew who they were the moment he saw their colorful mask. He also knew that arguing with them was out of the question but he still wanted to know what was going on.

"What is this? Can it not wait until after I have healed? You do realize I am in the hospital right?" he said sounding quite perturbed at the sudden intrusion.

"No this cannot wait. Now stop asking questions and listen. We have some news about your 'mission'. Truth is there was no such mission authorized."

"What? What do you mean? Of course it was authorized?! We would not of been able to leave the village otherwise!" Orochi yelled. His vitals began to spike which made the annoying heart monitor beep even more. The leader just shook his head.

"That is where you're wrong, Orochi. In any case just know we're doing all we can to find them." he said and began to walk towards the window.

"Wait! Find who?" Orochi asked afraid to hear the answer but he needed to know. He wanted to know.

"You have not been told? Garner-sama and Shion-san were no where to be found. It is inconclusive at this point but it does not look good." the leader said. Sympathy laced his voice and even though he could not see the persons face Orochi knew he was frowning.

"It is a high possibility that they are dead." another said from the back of the room. This caused the leader to turn towards the voice.

"You are telling to much." the leader said a hint of danger in his voice that wasn't present a moment before.

"What? There is no reason in sparring the kids feelings at present. All the evidence points to them being" he was cut off abruptly as another Anbu touched the figures shoulder and they disappeared. They were soon followed by the majority of the others.

"Just know that we are looking for them and we will find them." the leader said before he too disappeared into thin air leaving Orochi crestfallen.
Dark_TamaMar 18, 2013 6:40 PM
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Mar 18, 2013 9:28 PM

Jun 2009
Time went by days turned into weeks and weeks into a couple of months until finally Orochi was released from the hospital. During his stay his mind seemed to have faded. It lacked the luster that made it shine so brilliantly whenever he had graduated and no matter what his friends or family did nothing seemed to help him. The depression was just to great for him to bear. His will to live was slowly fading as a sun setting in the sky. His parents hoped that he would be placed in a team by now but everyone was already assigned a team and there were no openings left to be filled. Yet even if there was a spot to be filled it was deemed weeks ago that Orochi was mentally unfit to take part in missions.

His mind was too scattered and the depression was to great to keep up the facade of him being 'well'. This went on for several more months. His family never gave up on him but his friends were. Slowly but surely all of them were leaving him behind. Even those who he considered best of friends were slowly fading away from his life. Then after almost a year of this he was getting close to calling it quits. He had lived with the fact that Shion and Garner-sensei were gone. Nothing had ever become of the investigation and several weeks after the search began even the most talented trackers could not find a trace. So it lead to being a cold case that would just be pushed inside a drawer and forgotten about.

It wasn't until two days before his birthday that he had what some people would called a 'fated' encounter. As Orochi left home he walked his usual route around the village and everything seemed the same to him until an anomaly occurred. It was about three blocks into his walk when he bumped into someone. Not bothering to look up he simply bowed and said his apologies then turned and continued walking.

"I heard you were bad, but this is ridiculous." the voice hit a nerve. He knew it from somewhere and in the recesses of his mind it seemed to trigger something. What was it? Anger? Jealousy?

"Just what in the hell do you mean by that tough guy?" he asked turning to stare directly at Kemon. His pale eyes shone in the blistering summer heat. The intensity that shown from caused Orochi's neck hair to stand. It had been almost a full year since Orochi had seen him and in that time Kemon seemed to have grown. Physically he was more toned than before as his body began to fill out in all the right places. His attitude seemed more mature as well. As bad as Orochi hated to admit it he was jealous. Kemon seemed to have turned into a fine Shinobi in the last year.

"What in the hell are you staring at. I trust you have not forgotten who I am?" he said with a little huff at the end sounding rather annoyed. "Look at you. You have really let yourself go it seems." Kemon looked over Orochi's sunken figure. His hair had not been cut since the incident so it was getting rather long and just by looking at it Kemon could tell Orochi was not healthy. His hair was a dingy mess that lack any sort of luster to it.

"Stop staring at me, Kemon. It feels weird."

"Right back at you, smart ass."

"Well if that is all you have to say I think I'm gonna go now. It was nice seeing you again, Kemon." Orochi said as he went to walk off. He had only took a full step when a hand clasped firmly on his shoulder.

"Oh no you don't. You're not going to escape me that easily." Kemon said as he tighten his grip. Kemon was stronger than he was before or was Orochi just weaker? He could not tell. The only thing he could tell was the world around him started to blur as Kemon took to the sky literally dragging Orochi behind him. After a couple of minutes of struggling Orochi was finally deposited off inside a clearing near the outskirts of the village.

"Ow, man! What in the hell was that for?" Orochi asked slowly standing up as he rubbed his backside.

"Fight me, Orochi." The question caught Orochi off guard for a moment.

"Say, wha? I'm not going to fight you? I have no reason to" he was silenced as a fist caved into his cheek sending him sprawling into the dirt. He coughed sending a combination of blood and teeth sprawling to the ground.

"Now you have a reason." Kemon said smiling taking up the tradition Gentle Fist stance. The punch seemed to have awoken something inside of Orochi. A gnawing sensation that just would not go away and that punch was more than enough incentive to attack full force.
Mar 18, 2013 10:16 PM

Jun 2009
Orochi's eyes activated and with the flip of his wrist he sent a kunai straight towards Kemon's face. As Orochi watched he noticed only slight fluctuations in Kemon's chakra network. Kemon had grown a lot more than he had previously given him credit for. His chakra manipulation was on a completely different level than it was a year ago. Kemon saw the kunai and easily evaded it moving on to counter attack. Orochi's eyes though able to pick up some of the smallest of movements saw the attack coming but he realized something. He could not avoid the attack. It was always the major flaw of the Uchiha and he had learned of this flaw years ago during his training days at the academy. It was over-confidence in one's eyes that lead to their own destruction and Orochi was about to get a full dose of it.

Kemon closed the distance with lightning like speed and thrust a palm straight into Orochi's chest cavity. He flew backwards slamming into a near-by tree. The resulting collision caused all of Orochi's breath to leave his body. He dropped to the ground and gasped huge gulps of air trying to replenish what had been taken from him.

"I'm disappointed in you, Orochi. You were the only person that I considered my rival in school. Hell, I was even jealous of you at one point, but it seems that person is long gone. Replaced by a weak fool that is on the brink of death."

"What in the hell do you know! I've been in a living hell ever since I found out" Orochi was silenced as Kemon came forward and grabbed him by the shirt collar. Dragging him up and slamming him into the tree he rage was all too obvious.

"Don't you lay there and try to make it out like you're the only one hurting. I've had to live with the same pain as you." Tears began to stream from his eyes as he glared at Orochi with a look of defiance. "Garner-sensei was our first teacher and even though we did not have much time with him, he proved himself as an excellent teacher and Shion." He choked up. "You and I both cared for her. So don't you dare." Orochi stopped struggling as Kemon let his feelings pour out. Kemon looked away releasing Orochi allowing him to slump to the ground. "But even though I have felt that pain I still have not given up hope."

Orochi looked up at Kemon as he turned. His eyes radiated strength that Orochi had never seen before. He still had hope? How? How is it that Orochi could of fell so far? It was in that single moment that for the first time in a very long time that Orochi actually smiled.

"It looks like you finally beat me, rival." Orochi said standing up and putting his fist out. "But make no mistake this is just the beginning. Let us both push forward and never give up hope in finding the ones we love." Kemon smiled and gently bumped his own into Orochi's.

"Sounds like a plan, rival."

With that the old Orochi had returned and he was eager to make up for lost time.

~Ending~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.