Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2013 8:22 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, now we have comic books that predict the future? The ideas in this series are just...magnificient. It seems Araki learned from Part 2 and actually plays around with these cool powers he comes up with. Can't wait to see whatever Dio's Stand is.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 5, 2014 12:14 AM

Nov 2011
Trying to change fate huh? GL WITH THAT>.
Sep 30, 2014 6:44 AM

Aug 2012
LMFAO, this chapter was the greatest. Haven't laughed this hard in quite some time, really can't wait to see this get animated!

*Edit*

As always, the chapter discussion threads are a little messed up, at least from what I'm reading and for an understandable reason. I'll just throw out that the Oingo Boingo fight was pretty hilarious in it's conclusion too. Loved it.
TerrestriousSep 30, 2014 6:51 AM
Oct 7, 2014 3:40 AM
Oct 2007
Hey everyone,

The last page is not translated. I looked many places, but they all have to have same lack of translation. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks!
Oct 10, 2014 6:11 PM

Jul 2010
Terrestrious said:

*Edit*

As always, the chapter discussion threads are a little messed up, at least from what I'm reading and for an understandable reason. I'll just throw out that the Oingo Boingo fight was pretty hilarious in it's conclusion too. Loved it.

Yeah, the threads got screwed up from the very beginning, which unfortunately ends up spoiling the next chapter. The problem is that some sites use the old scans, and either skipped the first chapter of Part III or they screwed up the order of the chapters. I own the Part III manga, so it took me a while to notice what was causing the screw up in these chapter threads.

mageshino said:
Hey everyone,

The last page is not translated. I looked many places, but they all have to have same lack of translation. Can someone help me out please?

Thanks!

Um, I think you're talking about a different chapter because even the crappy scans has it translated. The title of this chapter should be called "Khnum" Oingo and "Tohth" Boingo (2) (or Zenyatta and Mondatta: part 2 in the Viz release)
Jan 11, 2015 4:34 PM

Aug 2014
That was quite an interesting turn of events. The stakes just kept getting higher on Oingo. That was hilarious.

Aug 14, 2016 10:54 PM

Aug 2014
Well, in their defense that guy did have a punchable face.
Dec 25, 2018 4:41 AM

Feb 2013
Iggy saved them without even knowing.
Jan 28, 2019 4:34 AM

May 2016
Despite everything working against them buying the poisoned tea, destiny made it so in a series of events. They drank the poison but spat it out. Thoth wasn't necessarily wrong but it wasn't what they expected either. Jotaro's head being split in two's more ominous though.

Dec 24, 2019 10:04 AM

Feb 2017
The art in Mondatta's "manga" reminds me of the "style" used by Keiichi Tanaami.
Apr 28, 2020 3:12 AM

Jun 2016
I just realized, we have two Egyptian gods at once. That means after this there will only be 6 left as long as they go down. Further, their technique is unique, they get information from the stand of Thoth which they then seem to use against their enemies without an external stand doing physical work. The kind of thing they do, you could imagine someone very well informed doing as well, no stands necessary. I wonder if this god of creating Khnum is responsible for obtaining orange shaped car bombs and poison. I like it! Plus, it was humorous and fun to see the limitations of such a powerful combo. Thoth is capable of viewing the future within distant predictions, and it has supposedly never been wrong. However, since it only goes so far, it can create scenarios such as drinking the poisoned tea but spitting it out as well. I do like Joseph’s caution and although it may have just been a coincidence, I’d like it if Iggy knew what he was doing!

All that said, Thoth predicting the future has now established one where Jotaro’s face is split in half. This either has to occur in a way unexpected like a fake or something, or the Jo-bros have to start changing the future!

With how Polnareff is smoking for the first time ever as far as I can tell, and constantly at that, even using it as a guide and burning a building down, it makes me think of when Jotaro smoked. Both are probably deeply relevant to the events that are about to occur. But I guess it could have been purely for the joke and leading them here to begin with. The single purpose of giving the Jo-bros a reason to doubt that they could be set up since it was random chance they chose to go to this specific cafe. Still, I think I'll use that trick of Polnareff's if I ever need to choose a direction as long as it's not a lit cigarette I'm tossing.

Oh, and it's nice to have such a unique group as well, the two Joestars and Polnareff!
Oct 15, 2022 8:38 PM

Jan 2011
For all the shit that happens to Polnareff, here we have him blissfully unaware that he's the cause of the fire.

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 103 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2014

8 by Wrathu »»
Feb 6, 10:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 30 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Dec 6, 2012

8 by Farm-key »»
Oct 22, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 29 Discussion

ViniSD - Jul 25, 2013

13 by Farm-key »»
Oct 22, 2023 2:34 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 14 Discussion

RX-782 - Feb 7, 2013

10 by Farm-key »»
Oct 20, 2023 5:49 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Chapter 95 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2014

10 by AragornLannister »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.