New
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 17, 2008 2:00 PM

Sep 2007
LolitaDecay said:
Splitter said:
Any female character who goes "OHOHOHOHOHO"

^ But those are my favorites.

That one is about half and half for me. Benio Amakusa from Ouran = RAEG. Kyoko from Skip Beat = <3 <3 <3.

I hate the cheesy "I fight for my friends!" types. Freaking annoying.
Dec 17, 2008 2:35 PM

Nov 2008
I dislike the main character harem guys who are void of any personality whatsoever.
<div style="text-align:right;">1copy.jpg</div>
Dec 17, 2008 2:54 PM
Mar 2008
The weak, cowardly, whiny, pathetic male lead who is given some reason to be the hero and is not interested in the chicks around him.
Dec 17, 2008 4:43 PM

Oct 2008
Male = Hayase Kyouichi (A guy who keeps on going on and on about justice this and justice that is plain annoying. Supposedly, Yagami Light also fits in this category, but the guy is much more intelligent and he does possess supernatural powers, so the case isn't the same. Although Kyouichi also posses supernatural powers, but his control over it is totally pathetic and not worth mentioning.. Besides, Yagami Light had higher objectives, such as ridding the world of vicious criminals, whereas Hayase just want to be a "hero".)

Female = Kageyama Torako (A girl who is selfish, one that only cares about herself and her own objectives. At the same time, she is also mischieveous, enjoys causing trouble and think of it as having fun.)

For now.. Until I watch more anime, these examples may change. ( ^_^ )
Dec 17, 2008 7:22 PM

Jan 2008
canephalanx said:
Lieila said:
Annoying whiney girls with nothing better else to say but the boy's name most of the time. Waste of screen time.

Tomo from Prince Tennis perfectly fits that.. and she is annoying..

Hahaha. You hit it! That's her. She's the first girl character who annoyed me.
LieilaDec 17, 2008 7:26 PM
Dec 17, 2008 7:24 PM

Nov 2007
Tsundere is the most annoying archtype. It disgusts me it's become so popular in recent years.
Dec 17, 2008 7:31 PM

Jan 2008
Sakura from Naruto- I've always hate those type of girls in anime that were so much weaker than everyone else yet they're always so frakin bossy, and violent toward the main character. Oh and when it comes to a serious situation all they can seem to do is cry.-_-
Dec 18, 2008 1:01 AM

Mar 2008
Kira01 said:
Female = Suzumiya Haruhi (A girl who is selfish, one that only cares about herself and her own objectives. At the same time, she is also mischieveous, enjoys causing trouble and think of it as having fun.)

Fixed for popular relevance.
Dec 18, 2008 1:31 AM

May 2007
Asako said:
Tsundere is the most annoying archtype. It disgusts me it's become so popular in recent years.

This, and almost any other archetype that's been overplayed to hell and back in the harem genre.

❝goodbyes are always hard, no matter how you might try to make them easier.❞

Dec 18, 2008 1:52 AM

Apr 2008
Almost all rich girls who goes "Watakshi"

Badly developed characters

Dec 18, 2008 2:10 AM

Sep 2007
Sylpheed said:

Ah, good call. Any high school girl who calls herself that is an immediate candidate for being the most annoying character in the series.
Dec 18, 2008 11:28 AM

Mar 2008
naikou said:
Sylpheed said:

Ah, good call. Any high school girl who calls herself that is an immediate candidate for being the most annoying character in the series.

Wait, what should they be calling themselves then? Don't they call themselves watashi because they are girls?
Dec 18, 2008 11:54 AM

Sep 2007
Dozer said:
naikou said:
Sylpheed said:

Wait, what should they be calling themselves then? Don't they call themselves watashi because they are girls?

Watashi/atashi is no problem.

It's "Watakushi" which is the really arrogant, snobby form of "I". (at least, that's my understanding. I think generally older women use this form)
Dec 18, 2008 4:17 PM

Apr 2008
The idealistic and stupid acting persons.
Dec 18, 2008 4:46 PM
Dec 2008
Tsundere. Can't stand them, never will.

Dec 18, 2008 5:50 PM

Sep 2007
Trinityseoul said:
Tsundere. Can't stand them, never will.

You're just tsundere for tsunderes. Wait and see.
Dec 18, 2008 7:59 PM

Nov 2008
Tsunderes. It's pretty dumb how they beat up the guy the like for 20 episodes and still end up with him. (Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina)
Weak female characters that don't do anything other than be the damsel in distress. Seriously though, it's annoying when all they do is call out the name of the person who is saving them. (Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight)
The depressed "OMG my life is so bad so I'm gonna kill you all characters". Seriously, they need to not be so argh about it. (Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto)
Not sure if I already said something around this, but the typical shoujo manga lead female. The ones that cry all the time and have they're heart beating in the background at least twice a page tend to get on my nerves. (Do I need an example?)
And, the characters with no story development whatsoever.
Dec 21, 2008 1:21 PM

Jun 2008
the typical lead of a shounen anime who keeps boasting that he's going to save everyone, when in reality he is a weakling.

the revenge-obsessed type that don't see anything other than their revenge.

the type that follows a certain leader for no reason at all and blindly follows orders.
Dec 21, 2008 1:58 PM

Nov 2007
Gonna join team anti-Tsundere here, it works in moderation, however these days it seems no shows complete without one.

Im also find myself disliking 'cool' snobby guys who almost always seem to wear glasses (Ishida from Bleach would be one example)

Spineless wimpy moe-girls are also a nuisance.
Dec 23, 2008 4:43 PM

Dec 2008
Takai said:

the revenge-obsessed type that don't see anything other than their revenge.

The funny thing is that they are most annoying when they, for an episode or something, change from that direction into doing something not related to the revenge.

This is annoying because a huge deal is made about it, just to stress how REVENGE! they are
Dec 23, 2008 7:23 PM

Dec 2008
Those bratty little girls that try to ruin things for a older character for some spoilt reason. Think Sarah McDougall from Love Hina, or Mizuho's sister from Onegai Teacher.

Oh yeah, and the Godaughter of all of these (?) Rini/Chibi-usa from Sailor moon.
Jan 1, 2009 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
Neverender said:
Scud said:
Tsunderes.

A lot of them are very annoying, actually, yes.

True
Also people like Shin from Gundam Seed Destiny
Jan 1, 2009 8:28 AM

Dec 2007
LadyNikki said:
Girls who constantly cry and smile, can't fight, but the main character loves them even though he has to save them all the time.

Plus over emotional girls, characters who spend 26 episodes sharing their feelings and guys who always need to get the "SUPPORT FROM ZE FRIENDS" even though they are the heroes.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Jan 1, 2009 8:47 AM

Aug 2006
The bento girl

Example: Kazumi Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana II
Jan 1, 2009 10:11 AM

Dec 2008
Shounen Heroes - They're very annoying because of their arrogance and lack of intelligence, plus I hate when they go like: "I'll protect my friends!" "I keep fighting because of my friends!"

Tsunderes - I'm actually a member of the Tsundere club and some of them are great characters, such as Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange Road, but Tsunderes like Kirie from Girls Bravo and Louise from Zero no Tsukaima are two of the most annoying bitches in anime history. The modern Tsundere does nothing but yell, scream and beat up the lead male character.

I also hate naive, stupid and extremely emotional girls.
Jul 13, 2009 4:49 PM

Jul 2008
I really hate Yandere/Yangire types. Nena Trinity, Akito, Nina Einstein, Mao, Rolo, Lolly and Menolly.... just no. I really don't like them.

I have a slight dislike for Genki Girls since I generally can't get along with these types of people in real life.

BEGINNER
Jul 13, 2009 5:02 PM

Sep 2008
Super horny high school guy with totally awesome, nice, caring, hot and loving girlfriend, says he loves her the most, but yet fucks everything with a pulse.

Dumb girl with retarded, obsessive, violent boyfriend, but keeps telling her self, things like "Oh he killed my family cause he loves me!", or he "brutally gang rapped with his friends me cause he loves me!". Also the same girl who probably breaks the heart of the nice guy who really loves her.

Another one is girl who falls in love with guy cause he picked up my pencil in school.

oh and indecisive characters.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jul 13, 2009 5:46 PM
Jun 2009
All sexualized loli characters.
Jul 13, 2009 7:29 PM

Jul 2008
The whining ones.
I want to !@#$%^&&^%#$# them
Jul 13, 2009 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
Fujikira said:
The protagonist from Linebarrels of Iron, ugh he was more than pathetic.

lool yes, definitely at the start hahah, almost made me stop seeing it hhaha

Jul 13, 2009 10:09 PM

Apr 2008
The 3-D type.

Jul 13, 2009 10:46 PM

Sep 2008
Cowabunga said:
Shounen Heroes - They're very annoying because of their arrogance and lack of intelligence, plus I hate when they go like: "I'll protect my friends!" "I keep fighting because of my friends!"

I also hate how they always win no matter how outstaged they are against a vastly-superior opponent, just because they "never give up." As if anyone else in their place would give up. <ROLLS EYES>

Tsunderes - I'm actually a member of the Tsundere club and some of them are great characters, such as Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange Road, but Tsunderes like Kirie from Girls Bravo and Louise from Zero no Tsukaima are two of the most annoying bitches in anime history. The modern Tsundere does nothing but yell, scream and beat up the lead male character.

Tsunderes are so annoying, because IMO, how are we supposed to like these characters when they're jerks to the main protagonist? It doesn't make sense.
Also, I'll add what TV Tropes calls the Genki Girl. *Sometimes* it's funny, but usually it's not... Sometimes it's *incredibly* annoying, especially when coupled with jerkish qualities.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2009 12:56 AM

Sep 2008
The type that doesn't do anything.
Jul 14, 2009 1:23 AM

Mar 2009
IMAO:

Characters who rely on others and are unable to defend/protect themselves (damsel or dude in distress kinda char types)

Male characters who ALWAYS need help from female characters (lame)

Characters who are airheads

Those that always say they want to help others by becoming stronger, but in the end, they are still weak anyway
Jul 14, 2009 1:47 AM

Jun 2009
AlexisSolitaire said:
IMAO:

Characters who rely on others and are unable to defend/protect themselves (damsel or dude in distress kinda char types)

HikiganeYubi said:
The whining ones.
I want to !@#$%^&&^%#$# them

I really dislike the characters that are unbelievably selfish and always seem to become useless or whiny in the midst of dangerous situations. Get a backbone!
Jul 15, 2009 8:00 PM

Sep 2008
The really annoying main characters or the dependent ones who can't do anything for themselves >_>
&:// s t a r s t r u c k [ http://starstruck.bplaced.net ] - personal blog/site
&;// h e a r t d r o p s [ http://heartdrops.starstruck.bplaced.net ] - trading card post
Jul 15, 2009 10:34 PM

Mar 2009
Shy and innocent girl with big boobs (except Shannon from Umineko)

Jul 15, 2009 10:45 PM

Apr 2008
anyone whos the naruto-type.

tied to the darkness...
soon to be completely eclipsed.
c h a r i s m a g i c
click here for a DARAGON fanfiction!
Jul 15, 2009 11:08 PM

Jun 2009
the little kids that cant do shit then they end up being the hero
Jul 16, 2009 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
Mindless shounen heroes who are sooo one dimensional.
"I WANNA GET STRONGER TO PROTECT THE ONES I CARE FOR"
Meh. It gets old after awhile.
Examples: Ichigo, Naruto, Especially the lead character in Rave, dropped cause couldn't stand him

IRRITATING girls who are pathetically weak, emotionally and physically. Wasting panels by crying, whining, and just being effing useless.
Examples: Haruno Sakura, Orihime

There's probably much more, these two are just from the top of my head
Jul 16, 2009 7:37 AM
Jun 2008
The types that don't die when they should.
Jul 16, 2009 2:19 PM

Apr 2009
Hyperactive, annoying shonen male leads. Ugh.

Villains who are so hard to kill. (Naraku...)
Jul 16, 2009 2:53 PM

Jul 2008
The over-chivalrous guys like Eimya Shirou from Fate/stay night (I'm playing the visual novel though...). I find it insulting

Also the hyperactive types that make you wish you had a couple of syringes of sedatives to stab in their neck.
Jul 16, 2009 3:31 PM

Sep 2008
I laugh really hard at those people who call Orihime useless...the good half of Bleach cast would be dead, and the other half badly injured by the middle of the series if she wasn't around. She's actually one of the most useful characters in the series. And her willpower is simply epic.
Jul 16, 2009 8:57 PM
Feb 2009
The females dressed in house maid outfits and are usually strong and have some sort of military/fighting background.
Jul 16, 2009 10:20 PM

Jul 2009
I find this quite agitating:

The stupid stereotypical pathetic girl

and

The concieted emo "oh, I'm so cool" guy...

no offence sasuke fans... >.>
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allen Poe

----

Jul 16, 2009 10:24 PM

Mar 2009
AbsenceOfFaith said:
I find this quite agitating:

The stupid stereotypical pathetic girl

and

The concieted emo "oh, I'm so cool" guy...

no offence sasuke fans... >.>
i agree
Jul 16, 2009 10:25 PM

Apr 2009
Splitter said:
Any female character who goes "OHOHOHOHOHO"

I hope you aren't reffering to my Satoko.

Also, I dislike overly perfect characters.
Jul 16, 2009 10:31 PM

Oct 2007
Tsundere. So...annoying.

Jul 16, 2009 10:33 PM

Feb 2008
Those girls who do nothing but pine over their shallow love interest and who's lives seem to be centered entirely around said love interest. It's pathetic and insulting :/
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 3 hours ago

11 by Spunkert »»
55 seconds ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Apr 23

25 by Gator »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Apr 22

44 by Gator »»
22 minutes ago

» Characters you like but everyone else hates. ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

51 by Gator »»
22 minutes ago

» something you dislike about your favorite character

Kenzolo-folk - Apr 22

29 by Ratris_Decision »»
23 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.