Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2009 5:58 PM

Apr 2009
Goodtimes420 said:
And how can anyone hate the guy that's has an ego and full of confidence, what's truly annoying is the guy who gets all scared from any sort of affection from a female character, acting like a god dam pussy, same thing goes for characters that are afraid to fight, unless the scardy cat character is comedy relief like usopp from One Piece.

You said that better than I could, lol. And it happens over and over again. The guy will get nervous, and it's all exaggerated to the point of being ridiculous.
Aug 19, 2009 6:59 PM

Jun 2008
Joudan said:
Goodtimes420 said:
And how can anyone hate the guy that's has an ego and full of confidence, what's truly annoying is the guy who gets all scared from any sort of affection from a female character, acting like a god dam pussy, same thing goes for characters that are afraid to fight, unless the scardy cat character is comedy relief like usopp from One Piece.

You said that better than I could, lol. And it happens over and over again. The guy will get nervous, and it's all exaggerated to the point of being ridiculous.

Yes the being shy around a girl behavior is exaggerated in anime. OK lot's of guys are shy in real life but not even being able to walk properly when a girl talks to them or get better after seeing the girl a 100 times is too much. But i completely disagree about the guy who is afraid to fight. It's like everyone in anime has to be a badass guy that bleeds like hell and stands up.
And whenever we see a guy that doesn't act like that and has a dilemma(example Shinji), we are all like "what an annoying pussy, i hate that guy" and staff.
But gammon in reality if you had to fight monsters and God knows what else you will shit your pants off. So why so much hate when a character is more realistic?
Aug 19, 2009 7:51 PM

Apr 2008
I understand what your saying, but I can only agree with that in realistic animes, but with animes that have super power and crazy monsters none of the main characters should be cowards only the extras, and maybe the secondary characters. When the main character is always whining and scared in these super powered themed animes it just ruins it for me.

I don't need a badass just some one with some confidence.
Aug 19, 2009 10:59 PM

Jun 2009
Jousway said:
so i started watching school days today.
I'm at ep 11 now and geuss what i also hate Makoto Itou!!!

read the manga,,and I think you'll hate SEKAI -like me- =3
Aug 20, 2009 6:00 AM

Apr 2009
TheFramedAngel said:

Need i say more?

Atleast

biitchstickAug 20, 2009 8:12 AM
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Aug 20, 2009 6:19 AM

Jun 2009
Goodtimes420 said:

I also see a lot of hate for Asa in Shuffle, it shouldn't matter that Asa didn't say anything about the hospital or told Kaede about her feelings, all is fair in love and war. Plus what kind of harm would come from Asa not telling Kaede her feelings? One might hate the other so what, if there good friends no guy should get in between or their friendship unless it's WEAK! I don't think anyone should have to tell anyone their feelings for another person, they should try to get anyone they believe they love. Plus it's not Asa's fault that Rin loves her, you can't help who you love.

ohh,,You never been backstabbed by your friend before,,,I hope You feel it soon...

just imagine like this...

You have feeling for a girl, then you tell your friend... then your friend said "Oh,,it's great,,I'll support you and every time you meet him he asks "how it goes between you and her" -like Asa did (if you didn't believe re-watch Shuffle,,she always push or tease Kaede about Rin)- then few weeks later...he comes to you and said "sorry,,now I'm going out with her..."

compare with this story...

when you tell your friend about it,,(maybe not first time) few days later he came to you and said "I love her too" we became rival...

Which from two stories above,, you can accept what your friend did to you???

I knew the feeling been stabbed from behind by a friend you can trust...

actually I don't care Rin loved Asa,,but Asa just never honest with Kaede evethough she knew Kaede feeling...
IZUMI64Aug 20, 2009 6:29 AM
Aug 20, 2009 11:19 AM

Oct 2008
- Girly Girl girls which are useless. All they do is cry and beg. Ex. Orihime from Bleach
- The hero type of character who exists to save the day. Ex: in many times Ichigo from Bleach
Aug 20, 2009 2:47 PM

Jul 2007
hmm.. not a fan of characters that are loud, aggressive, and are 15-17 years old, but they look like they are 5 years old.
Aug 20, 2009 4:46 PM

Apr 2008
IZUMI64 said:
Goodtimes420 said:

I also see a lot of hate for Asa in Shuffle, it shouldn't matter that Asa didn't say anything about the hospital or told Kaede about her feelings, all is fair in love and war. Plus what kind of harm would come from Asa not telling Kaede her feelings? One might hate the other so what, if there good friends no guy should get in between or their friendship unless it's WEAK! I don't think anyone should have to tell anyone their feelings for another person, they should try to get anyone they believe they love. Plus it's not Asa's fault that Rin loves her, you can't help who you love.

ohh,,You never been backstabbed by your friend before,,,I hope You feel it soon...

just imagine like this...

You have feeling for a girl, then you tell your friend... then your friend said "Oh,,it's great,,I'll support you and every time you meet him he asks "how it goes between you and her" -like Asa did (if you didn't believe re-watch Shuffle,,she always push or tease Kaede about Rin)- then few weeks later...he comes to you and said "sorry,,now I'm going out with her..."

compare with this story...

when you tell your friend about it,,(maybe not first time) few days later he came to you and said "I love her too" we became rival...

Which from two stories above,, you can accept what your friend did to you???

I knew the feeling been stabbed from behind by a friend you can trust...

actually I don't care Rin loved Asa,,but Asa just never honest with Kaede evethough she knew Kaede feeling...

Even if my friend never told me, the girl is going to love whoever she loves, it's not going to change anything whether I'm told or not, plus I'm not going to put some female in between a friendship, so I could care less if he says he rooting for me and at the same time going after her, and yes a similar situation has happened before and I still don't hate ether of them.

But that's just me I'm sure there are MANY other who feel differently, plus it was just my opinion no reason to attack me.
DankEvergreenAug 20, 2009 6:50 PM
Aug 20, 2009 11:44 PM

Jun 2009
Best friends that betray the main then betray the betrayer-suzaku Code Geass-

girls that are cute but just too cute so they die-shirley Code Geass-

that's it
Aug 20, 2009 11:56 PM

Apr 2008
Chibi
Aug 25, 2009 6:17 AM
May 2009
I hate if a character's rabbit..... I can't stand that.... But i don't like if a character's too violent.
Aug 25, 2009 6:31 AM
Apr 2008
/thread
Aug 25, 2009 7:02 AM

Jun 2009
Lol you would think i would pick someone that mean to be annoying but the most annoying are the hero with out floor like ichigo and naruto the worst tragic heroes cause.
Aug 25, 2009 4:44 PM

Aug 2009
Makoto from school days. I dare you finding a character dumber/annoying than him.
-Fixing-
Aug 25, 2009 6:22 PM

Aug 2009
Those big fat douches that can't do anything, so they just stand there all scared while the awesome guys do all the work. I just wish someone would kill them off already
-___-
Aug 25, 2009 7:56 PM

Jul 2009
xxangelchanxx said:
TheFramedAngel said:

Need i say more?

Atleast

/agreed

Shinji was a little bitch. Asuka was a psycho but at least she tried stuff instead of just whining endlessly.

And yes, being forced to fight Angel-like monsters and such would really fuck with you, but Shinji had problems not because of that, but because he was a whiny bitch anyway. Only if he was the "other" shinji would I have liked NGE more (you know the one I mean). Shinji was the ultimate emo and I HATE emos.
Aug 25, 2009 10:17 PM

Mar 2009
Characters that go OHOHOHOHOH
And Female characters that hits the main character at the end of the series
Pervy male protogonists
Aug 25, 2009 10:47 PM

Jul 2009
In mind so many. Example is Raki from Claymore.
Aug 26, 2009 8:36 AM
Jan 2009
Scud said:
Tsunderes.

Tsun-
Damn you took it right out of me.
Aug 26, 2009 8:38 AM

Mar 2007
-Shio said:
Scud said:
Tsunderes.

Tsun-
Damn you took it right out of me.

I have to disagree...
Tsundere = win =)
Join the Kyonko Fanclub Today! | Join the MAL Tenjou Tenge Fanclub Today!
Aug 26, 2009 9:55 AM

Aug 2009
omfg, anyone like nina from code geass, its soo annoying!
Aug 26, 2009 11:35 AM

Jun 2008
Actually I hate:
- shy and innocent girls who always cry for nothing and usually rely on another character.
- the (childhood) friend who is in love with the main character but doesn't want to admit it. (Kirie from Grils bravo/ Mitsuki from rumbling heart)
-Some tsundere (Louise from Zero no tsukaima after 2 seasons....)
-Makouto Ito
- Sakura haruno

IZUMI64 said:
Jousway said:
so i started watching school days today.
I'm at ep 11 now and geuss what i also hate Makoto Itou!!!

read the manga,,and I think you'll hate SEKAI -like me- =3

+1 ^^

Aug 26, 2009 11:57 AM

Aug 2009
Some tsunderes, I guess.
sometimes characters, whose only reason for its existence is to be funny (some bleach-characters, excalibur from soul eater)
-Spooky- said:
omfg, anyone like nina from code geass, its soo annoying!

Totally agree.

Well, I don't catch anymore. (I hope this construction was right english, just translated a word with an online dictionary^^)
Aug 27, 2009 2:42 AM

May 2009
Those insensitive characters who are oblivious or impervious to the feelings of others. And those in the harem-type situations who can't decide on just one of the several people fighting for their attention.
Aug 27, 2009 3:02 PM
Jan 2009
Yukime-chan said:
Those insensitive characters who are oblivious or impervious to the feelings of others. And those in the harem-type situations who can't decide on just one of the several people fighting for their attention.

You mean like...every character in a harem anime right?
Aug 27, 2009 4:43 PM

Aug 2009
LOLIS!! Whyyyyy?????

overly insecure and emo male protagonists who are useless and annoying (examples: Shinji, Kira Yamato, Simon before he changed into Kamina 2.0)

girls whose entire lives are devoted to their inexplicable looooove for a male character, even if he makes it clear that he doesn't like them after which any real self-respecting female would have been out of there long ago (examples: Misa from Death Note, that girl who was in love with Kyo in Fruits Basket)

characters who start out as being interesting and then become boring and stereotypical (Creed and Train from Black Cat)

Moe girls

girls who do nothing but scream "YOU PERV!!!!11" if a male so much as looks at them while they are wearing a revealing outfit, or even if they aren't.
Aug 27, 2009 5:05 PM

Mar 2008
Loser guys explicitly meant for the reader to sympathize with who end up with some moemoe, big-breasted Magical Girlfriend/Harem. Biggest offender would be Hideki from Chobits. :/ Usually they're nice enough guys, but totally generic.
Aug 27, 2009 6:07 PM

May 2008
tizara said:

girls who do nothing but scream "YOU PERV!!!!11" if a male so much as looks at them while they are wearing a revealing outfit, or even if they aren't.

Then they proceed to beat up the boy who stands there and takes it. Hit the bitch back for fuck sake! those type of characters piss me off.
Aug 27, 2009 6:43 PM

Feb 2009
Damn I remember being a 15 year old, honest :)

And I just can't understand how sooooo many animes feature hopeless lads that have girls just dripping off of them, and they are not interested.

WTF?!!!

When I was 15, having ONE girl insistent on being with me would have me believing in god.
I just can't comprehend having a problem with several fighting over me.

Anime creators must think the frustrated teen male is common. Or is it a Japanese cultural thing I just don't get?
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Aug 27, 2009 6:53 PM
Jan 2009
Sukunai said:
Damn I remember being a 15 year old, honest :)
Anime creators must think the frustrated teen male is common. Or is it a Japanese cultural thing I just don't get?

It's called hope for the average antisocial teenager who hopes to have many girls fight over him for no particular reason.
Aug 27, 2009 7:36 PM
Aug 2009
Akarei said:
Girls who constantly cry and smile, can't fight, but the main character loves them even though he has to save them all the time.

Orhimie Inoue from bleach DUuuh
Aug 27, 2009 7:37 PM
Aug 2009
sylvanesti said:
95% of all anime girls... maybe more
too true
Aug 27, 2009 7:38 PM
Aug 2009
T0sh1k1 said:
Scud said:
Tsunderes.

God how I hate the ones Kugimiya Rie acts. Don't get me wrong shes awesome at acting the role and a superb VA but damn, the likes of Shana and Louise (particularly Louise) piss me off so much.

Omg my thoughts exactly
Aug 27, 2009 7:45 PM
Jan 2009
Lol triple post?
Use the edit.
Aug 27, 2009 7:45 PM
Aug 2009
D-GreatRuler said:
Lieila said:
Annoying whiney girls with nothing better else to say but the boy's name most of the time. Waste of screen time.

Orihime... "Kurosaki-kun... Kurosaki-kun... *gasps* Kurosaki-kun"

It's not like his name's going to create some miracle and decrease the size of your boobs so you can actually go out there and fight. Baka.

OMFG OMFG XD EPIC REPLY I have been saying the same exact thing over n over again
Aug 27, 2009 7:46 PM
Aug 2009
-Shio said:
Lol triple post?
Use the edit.

QUADRUPLE!!! WITH THIS 5 DOUPLE!!!! Ok ok i start editing now!
Aug 27, 2009 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
All the characters from Evangelion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 27, 2009 9:55 PM

Nov 2008
Wimp Otaku types.. like that guy from ChäoS;HEAd
Sep 1, 2009 8:07 PM

Mar 2009
The incredibly stupid characters who want to change the world with their actions but have no idea of how to do it and some how through their thoughtless actions the world is saved... And the females who can't do anything but wiill still try to sacrifice theirselves knowing that everyone is going to try to save them. What ends up happening is that other people end up getting hurt or killed and then the stupid person cries and yells "why, it wasn't supposed to be this way"... All I can think is "Dumbass"...

Sep 2, 2009 10:06 AM

Nov 2008
I have no special character type I dislike. At least the character-types change during the anime (well in good animes with good storys).

I just can't stand characters like ultra cute girls.

I find tsunderes quite hawt and mature.
Sep 2, 2009 12:56 PM

May 2009
Splitter said:
Any female character who goes "OHOHOHOHOHO"

This.

They call it the Noblewoman's Laugh - and I hate it.

Usually, girls like that tend to have a heart of gold, but their elitist attitude ruins it for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2009 1:14 PM

Apr 2009
AO968 said:
Splitter said:
Any female character who goes "OHOHOHOHOHO"

This.

They call it the Noblewoman's Laugh - and I hate it.

Usually, girls like that tend to have a heart of gold, but their elitist attitude ruins it for me.
They also adress themselves as Watakshi or worse, watakshi-sama
Sep 2, 2009 9:57 PM

Jun 2009
the one thats always in distress or the most annoying one or the type that folow the main character around or show up as comic relief.

Ex: the little bitch tht folows orphen around or the two little kids that come outta know where.....
Sep 2, 2009 9:58 PM

Jun 2009
Progenitor said:
the one thats always in distress or the most annoying one or the type that folow the main character around or show up as comic relief.

Ex: the little bitch tht folows orphen around or the two little kids that come outta know where.....

also krillin he gets hit once and he like " GOKU GIVE ME A SENZU BEAN"... srriously he gets all bloody and shit
Sep 3, 2009 12:49 AM
Feb 2009
Lambo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.-.-

That damn cow's the most annoying character ever created in anime.:/
Sep 3, 2009 12:59 AM

Aug 2009
Characters always disturbing in matching a lovey-dovey couple. They're annoying apart from the fact that the have to be in anime, unfortunately.
Sep 3, 2009 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
Morkand-san said:
Characters always disturbing in matching a lovey-dovey couple. They're annoying apart from the fact that the have to be in anime, unfortunately.

I second this.
I dislike characters who always want to ruin everything good =.=
Sep 3, 2009 5:38 AM

Apr 2009
RedSapphire said:
Wimp Otaku types.. like that guy from ChäoS;HEAd

I agree. Every time I heard that guy's scared voice it pissed me off =P
Sep 23, 2009 6:39 AM

Mar 2009
The type who is loyal to their 'bf/gf' even though the person is obviously cheating on them.

The type who gets her best friend together with the girl he likes, but then ends up making out with the guy.

The guy who is a total hentai.

Oh wait.. I just described the main characters in School Days.

XD
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 31 minutes ago

5 by ISeeLifePeople »»
2 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre.

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

38 by WaffleMaster89 »»
4 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9065 by Baserleak »»
6 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

150 by ISeeLifePeople »»
8 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

59 by AzafuseKingTora »»
30 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.