Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 6, 2014 1:29 AM

Apr 2012
a successful love confession followed with a kiss wonder if that was a death flag
Aug 1, 2014 9:28 AM

Apr 2014

FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED, and they finished a great robot!
Sep 9, 2014 8:31 PM

Sep 2011
Dayuummm Robotic;Notes could have been a great romance/drama if they decided to go that route...
Apr 6, 2015 10:20 PM
Mar 2015
YASS Kai x Aki ftw <3<3<3
Frau and Subaru r so funny xD
Jul 2, 2015 8:41 PM

Jun 2014
dammit. I wanted Kai x Frau and Aki x Subaru. That kiss wasnt even cute.
Sep 5, 2015 4:11 AM
Dec 2011
yes kai said it ! i was so surprised like aki because i thought aki would say it first/confess her love for kai and kai will say yes but wow the boy became a man and confessed first. i love it be happy kai and aki and also be safe kai please! :3
Mar 2, 2016 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
God I hate that people are actually supporting the romantic development in this episode. I was even leaning towards a 10 for the series at this point, but going with the main girl just seems a bit... generic. They really threw me for a twist with the extremely unexpected romantic development with Furugoori in earlier episodes, but that all basically got torn down in this episode. I suppose if it's the true end then they had to do it that way, but that just means the visual novel has the same flaw.

Oh well, it's a minor disappointment in what has been an amazing series. I do like how they brought it full circle with the beginning of the series, just like they did with ChäoS;HEAd and Steins;Gate.
Omne Solum Forti Patria
Jul 22, 2016 1:20 PM

Nov 2015

How did they achieve all that in just one night!?
Canons, UI, topographic something, functional legs, again.... 2 freaking canons!

And finally Aki confess to... wait no... it was Kai! But man, please remove that cold face just for a minute xD. I would have been mad if the interrupted kiss cliché had had place, I mean, Aki needed it xD

Wow... jealous people are jealous. Subaru, Kona, sorry but you both lost that war.
One episode more!

PD: Wtf Aki, bringing out Kobe... then Nae... and EVEN YOUR SISTER!? WTH Girl jaja.
HumbertoZeroJul 22, 2016 1:32 PM
Oct 29, 2016 12:51 PM

Jan 2016
Ah, so the Noah's Ark is also known as the NOAH IV, or Noah 4? My god, the Chaos;Head reference is much more real here, since the evil machine used there was the NOAH II. After all, it's been around 10 years since then. However, since this is the Steins;Gate worldline, I wonder if NOAH II occurred at all.

Haha, that confession from Kai. He really gives no sh*t. Lol at the club's reactions.
Dec 13, 2016 12:12 AM

Sep 2013
Ugh....I like Frau Bow so much better...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 22, 2017 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
The confession was really cute, the timing however worries me though, I've seen enough anime to know that there's a strong possibility Kai might die ... :/

We finally see the scene we saw at the start of episode 1 at the end!
Sep 2, 2017 11:15 AM

Sep 2015
Lot of things going on in this episode. Well they've got a lot of ground to cover in 40 minutes. I liked the whole island coming together to make the robot, even if it was a little forced. I liked that they finally gave us a good reason for the monopole nonsense earlier. It was a very early set up for the end game deus ex machina. With all those miracle energy sources. Now they can actually power the monstrosity that failed to move, around the halfway point. And I'm fairly excited to see the stage they've set play out in the big climax.

My big concern obviously plot wise is Kai's safety. I wouldn't put it past the series to kill him off heroically reuniting Aki and Misa. And they may have lamp shaded it but finally confessing to Aki and kissing her was some serious death flag stuff. That said that scene was adorable. I suppose I get why some here seem to find Aki annoying. But I think she's precious and I love her and Kai's relationship. I honestly thought since childhood friends so rarely are the endgame in anime. It was going to be something like Kai ended up with Kona and Aki ended up with Subaru. But their confession was a highlight of a strong penultimate episode. As was the rest of the clubs embarrassed reactions afterwards. On a final note...Airi saying goodbye to Gezi was so much sadder than it had any right to be.
SubscriberSunSep 2, 2017 11:44 AM
Aug 7, 2019 12:37 PM
Aug 2012
romantic scene +drama= that is why I love mecha anime that much!!!
Jun 18, 2020 9:37 AM

Apr 2020
This episode was beautiful. Kaito wanted to go to war with nothing left unsaid. I lol'd when Aki was mentioned the death flag.

The confession and kiss was heartwarming for sure.

Also was that a lily that Misa tossed at Irei's grave....does that mean what I think i means?
Dec 1, 2020 8:24 PM

Mar 2016
As much as this show went through one hell of a train wreck, at least the confession and kiss was pretty nice. Not much else I can really praise, sadly.
Dec 8, 2022 6:58 PM

Jul 2017
I didn't expect to see a confession scene with a kiss before the final episode, but here we are. And it was a very good one.

"A kiss to wish good luck" Awwwww.

I don't want Kai to die, but doing so without telling your loved ones how you feel makes your death moment filled with regrets. Smart of him to wait that long for the proper timing.
Jan 18, 10:05 PM
Oct 2019
as feared/expected, a show with a lot going on like this is impossible to create a good ending for. she's being manipulated by some dude who is now nothing but an ai/computer program thingy... she's been afraid to go to the authorities for years... good grief, so dumb
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

266 by Rinkitori31 »»
Apr 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

339 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jan 22, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

303 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

156 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 4:23 PM

» I keep thinking back about this anime

BreakApart - Jul 4, 2021

12 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 26, 2023 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.