Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Poll: Tsundere Poll Meter

Mar 12, 2013 3:15 AM

It's been a while since chibuki giving Tsundere or not poll. so i thought i'll giving this one character a shot, since chibuki doesn't publish it.

You might want to watch the anime first, since i thought not many of you know this anime. but let me tell you one thing, this anime is rated
R+- Mild Nudity with no censored upper part
, so make sure you're in your age to watch.

Disclaimer: Oh yeah chibuki, i use your Tsundere or Not template for this thread. i hope you're not mad.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Lisara Restall
from Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai
genre Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, Supernatural

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mar 13, 2013 9:08 AM

She has every look of a tsundere.
The long red hair, red eyes, dominatrix clothing, an over-sized cape, a manly weapon, those horns and blushes. Do I even need to watch the anime to find out if she's a tsundere?
My Twitter
My Tumblr - Anime Blogging on current airing season as I watch them.
My deviantArt - Anime FanArts.

Please leave replies on my profile page, as I am unlikely to see them otherwise. Thanks.

Mar 13, 2013 10:13 AM

i guess she has a lot of the traits of a tsundere so yeah I'd say she fits the character.

plus BoaCC a lot of what you said reminds me of Etna

Mar 13, 2013 10:17 AM
Definitely.

(I wonder if I should keep making polls.)

Feb 8, 2015 5:09 PM

Hi ;) I joined this club, because I found this poll and liked the idea ;)
Lisara is tsundere, but mostly with tsuntsun side and not enough dere. She could open up a little more.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)