Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2013 5:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
*Kicks*!

The Kaigen club huh? Reminds me of the Dusk Maiden of Amnesia's Supernatural club in its premise. Interesting chapter so far and I hope the club will gain more members soon. This scene was also kinda nice:

Mar 11, 2013 10:20 PM

Jul 2008
She kept saying "us!" and "we" and stuff. Which made me curious as to what kind of people the other members are going to be!
Mar 31, 2013 7:03 PM

May 2011
Another club formed by people looking to solve their problems while helping others, eh? I generally like those sorts of series, add in the supernatural and I like it even more. :P It was nice helping out the Kamaitachi despite whatever feelings he might have about youkai around.
Apr 1, 2013 1:52 PM

Aug 2012
Little bit too similar to Natsume, but I'm interested in seeing the other club members so I'll keep reading.
Jun 22, 2013 5:09 PM
Jan 2013
This chapter was great. But they seem to be releasing rather slowly!
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.