Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2013 10:59 AM

Aug 2011
Alright, spring break is next week! At least for me. I am hoping to be able to spend a lot of time watching anime, playing osu, playing my recently new addiction Visual Novels, and of course - Getting the club page set up.

I already have a lot of ideas in store but there are a few things I wanted to ask you guys as members of this proud Colorado group

--If you have any ideas of what you would like to add say so

--Monkeys are awesome

-- I would like to use art created by you guys if I can. I have no problem going to ask few of my friends and buying art, but I think it would be awesome if it was all group made. If you are one of those gifted people who can draw. Message me and we can talk about themes. If you already have some art, you can post a link to the picture below.

-- I have TONS of ideas when it comes to conquests, so you don't need to worry about those. When we start to do some and you guys get the basic idea of what they are, Ill put up a Topic of what Conquests you guys want to do.

-- COLORS!!! SO MANY COLORS!!!! What color would you all like the text to be? Comment in that color if you have an idea. I will already tell you I will not use colors that are super bright and hard to read and hurt your eyes.

--If you are not my friend yet, add me up! Can never have enough friends. If you have any friends on MAL, get them in here!

So, yeah that's what I need from you guys and the making of this group and it's activity are scheduled to increase starting in the next week, reply to anything I stated above.

Oh and, what are you all doing over your spring breaks and/or when is your spring break?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 11, 2013 11:32 AM

Jan 2013
My spring break is the first week of April and I'm not doing anything really except for going to Salt lake City on the 5th to see my sisters musical. Don't really care bout colors too much, so whatever people want, I'm all in for. :D
Mar 11, 2013 11:35 AM

Aug 2011
XSalvation97 said:
My spring break is the first week of April and I'm not doing anything really except for going to Salt lake City on the 5th to see my sisters musical.

Salt Lake City eh? I used to do a few Piano Recitals there back when I lived in Reno Nevada.
Mar 11, 2013 3:06 PM

Jan 2013
Nice man xD
Mar 11, 2013 5:40 PM

Aug 2010
My spring break is week after next, and ill be doing absolutely nothing (might go to north Dakota if I get car fixed up)

As for COLORS, I would say lots of colors found in the mountains (purple,blue,green,etc)
Mar 11, 2013 10:38 PM

Jun 2010
Schweet!

I might be able to draw something over my spring break which is next week (16th-24th). I was planning to anyways but I get a little lazy when it comes to finalization, vectoring stuff and I have to work on my thesis but here's a link to my DA page: http://x0da.deviantart.com/ If you have something in mind, I can try but let's just say, don't ask me to draw animals.
Mar 11, 2013 11:40 PM

Dec 2012
SodaDew said:
My spring break is week after next, and ill be doing absolutely nothing (might go to north Dakota if I get car fixed up)

As for COLORS, I would say lots of colors found in the mountains (purple,blue,green,etc)

I would have to agree on SodaDew mountain colors would be nice for a Colorado club :). Over spring break I will be sitting here on skype or whatever trying to set up a few videos of stepmania and getting a few programming classes finished. But other than that yeah just sitting here like an Otaku would.
Mar 12, 2013 10:48 AM

Aug 2011
Xoda said:
here's a link to my DA page: http://x0da.deviantart.com/ If you have something in mind, I can try but let's just say, don't ask me to draw animals.

Wow, your drawings are really good! I would love it if you could draw some stuff!

I also added you on DA :D
Mar 12, 2013 1:33 PM

Oct 2012
SodaDew said:

I agree with this, those colors for the most part are easy to read and fit really well!

Xoda said:
here's a link to my DA page: http://x0da.deviantart.com/

Beautiful work, those are some awesome drawings, Xoda.

Also once we get the group rolling, I think it may be good to create a banner for the group, for advertising, conquest and such...
Mar 12, 2013 5:23 PM

Jun 2010
Thanks! Just let me know. I'll make an attempt at whatever but I'll need the banner dimensions and such when the time comes. :D Currently, I'm having computer issues but they should be sorted out by the weekend so I can actually use photoshop and sai again.
Mar 21, 2013 9:17 AM

Feb 2011
Hoho colors!
I'd say dark green for the text, black background, light green banners/separations, etc.
Well, green is my favorite color so maybe I'm bias. What would actually look good? Probably the purple blue green theme that was mentioned by SodaDew.

I'm personally getting together with a bunch of my friends and heading to Redfeathers over spring break. Its going to be so awesome. Well, if it doesn't snow and freeze the lake over that is.
Mar 21, 2013 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
Redfeather has a webcam up there you can check out to see what the weathers like.

http://redfeatherlakes.net/weather/

My buddy's family owns some property about 30 minutes from there called Aspen Meadows. Beautiful area. We ride quads and bikes along trails and stuff out there and we use those cams to see what the weathers like before we go up.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Mar 22, 2013 12:00 PM

Feb 2011
Shiveron said:
Redfeather has a webcam up there you can check out to see what the weathers like.

http://redfeatherlakes.net/weather/

Oh sweet thanks. I'll have to check that out before we go in a week or so.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Denver Comic Con

divisionbleach - Mar 17, 2013

21 by Epsilon225 »»
Mar 21, 2015 4:33 AM

» Introductions!

divisionbleach - Feb 25, 2013

47 by Mavernick »»
Dec 21, 2014 11:30 AM

» Conquest 2 CATS!!

NerdRage04 - Mar 25, 2013

12 by sodiumhydroxide »»
Sep 15, 2013 7:28 PM

» Conquest Ideas!

NerdRage04 - May 27, 2013

1 by inuTeaser »»
Jun 3, 2013 10:56 AM

» Animeland Wasabi Meetup!?

divisionbleach - Feb 26, 2013

5 by stormcait »»
Feb 27, 2013 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.