Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2013 2:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, the president is a douchebag. Otherwise, so this is how it all began huh..

Yup, just another typical day between Tsukune and Moka.
Mar 10, 2013 3:14 PM

Apr 2010
Seems like the only thing they really kept for the regular series was Tsukune, Moka and the name of the school.

Moka's real form seems more violent in this(kills the kendo teacher). Also she seems to have the ability to drain life energy from people in this version. Besides having long nails in her real form, not much changed in her character design.

As interesting as it is to see this, I like the version they stuck with better. This seems more focused on the school part than the monster part.
Apr 3, 2013 8:39 PM

Feb 2010
tangytangerine said:
Moka's real form seems more violent in this(kills the kendo teacher).

As interesting as it is to see this, I like the version they stuck with better. This seems more focused on the school part than the monster part.

Yeah, the main series is a welcomed improvement.

I don't think the kendo teacher does die, he follows the school president around at the end.

Not bad for a one-shot, interesting to see how it all started.
Jul 8, 2015 10:58 AM

Jun 2015
Fun twist on the story we got instead.
But I'm glad those changes were eventually made, there's so much more potential in a human boy in a monster school than vice versa.
Though I gotta say, this Moka here is a lot funnier.
Aug 28, 2015 7:42 AM

Aug 2013
Wow, this got it serialized? What awful standards. That was the worst thing I have ever read.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Dec 8, 2016 5:27 PM

Jun 2013
That actually good for oneshot
Aug 12, 2020 9:57 PM
May 2015
I think it accomplished what it was setting out to do: make you interested on how this story would play out further. If Moka kept this haunting and threatening inner personality, more of a sadist than cold-shoulder, the original manga might have taken a different direction. Anyhow, good hindsight and a nice way to appreciate R+V's roots.
Dec 16, 2022 11:06 PM

Apr 2016
It's interesting how you can find hidden chapters on this website lol. This was like alternate start to the story if they were in the human world. I liked the art style and its cool to see how this series got started!

More topics from this board

» Finished, but not availible?!

Saraph - Jan 3, 2012

3 by neulin »»
Mar 9, 2013 1:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.