Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nozoki Ana Chapter 116 Discussion

Nov 24, 2016 1:50 PM
woop so they really did it in front of his bro:O their feeling/expression while doing it .... what a sorrowful sex truly proves sex can be executed in different form as well.

how ironic that before, she set a rule on him that she will disappeared from his life without a trace after graduation to set him free, and now she's doing the exact same rule but with a different motive to grow and develop as a person, and someone he can depend on. Well kido set one last rule for her that he will wait 1 year for her. So for the last chapt we're going to have a little time skip having a glimpse of everyone condition. I hope the last chpt is a happy end and im very postive judging from kido setting a rule of 1 year. I want to sleep with peace of mind not thinkg about this over and over. :D
Modified by toshiro002, Nov 24, 2016 2:27 PM

Jul 16, 2017 7:36 PM

Noooooo emiru y u do this!!!! >:(
Crap gotta read the last chapter asap
🌚

Jul 28, 2017 5:39 AM
Well fuck them both , how did they change for the beginning of the manga again?
He's still a horny bastard who can't say no when someone offers him pussy , and Emiru is still the pervert who likes to show her brother her pussy in an attempt of better understanding

May 7, 2018 2:41 PM

Wtf do so many East Asian stories feel the need to separate the main characters once everything is finally all sorted for a large time gap.. so unnecessary..

Feb 24, 5:22 AM

The separation just felt really contrived to drum up some last minute melodrama to make the reunion that much more special in the actual ending. I hate it when mangaka's do stuff like that, just feels like it interrupts the flow at times.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promise.. nothing shall forestall my return."
nothing shall forestall my return."

Apr 18, 11:22 AM

I took it to mean that she was going to go on a massive fuck fest tour now that she got sex with the one she lusted after. I don't know what else she would be doing for a year considering how much of a pervert she is.

Jun 11, 6:43 AM

bwahaha that was hilarious.Time became stagnant for you and you happen to betray the very person who mend your pathetic self..Idiotic writing

Pages (2) « 1 [2]