Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2013 2:50 PM

Mar 2009
Following the signs each person was directed through a maze of thoughts they couldn’t see where they were going but they could tell they had turned a few corners and walked for about 5 minutes but the darkness was about to end very soon. With their last step out of the dark shadows they were now blinded by the sudden bright light it wasn’t that the light was exactly stunningly bright it was just their eyes having to readjust all the sudden. With their eyes starting to readjust they could see the area they were standing in and it was massive the entire place was a giant coliseum the sort gladiators would have fought in to their deaths all for the amusement of the spectators only that there wasn’t any spectators or at least they couldn’t be seen anyway if they happened to be there. The structure of the coliseum looked old and yet it looked to have been kept in perfect condition however judging by the marks on various areas around it then the place had seen a considerable amount of combat...perhaps it was the area they used for training or perhaps many people had met their ends in these very walls. The worst part was that they were all alone and had become split up from their little group and so they didn’t know what the others were experiencing or even where they actually were.

“So you’re the Uchiha that Leo told me about...I guess I will see what you can do lil girl.~” the condescending voice came from a male that was at the other end of the coliseum.

The man looked to be in his twenties perhaps even older as he made his way over to the centre of the coliseum. He didn’t look exactly big or strong but his aura was that of deadly experience and considering he was carrying a sword down by his side it seemed that would be his main form of offence but something seemed different about him like his true strength was for greater than it actually looked. The coliseum was empty apart from the different entrances that all linked back to the coliseum itself but other than that it seemed as though the area was void of any little tricks or secrets...it was simply an arena were they would both be able to go at each other until one fell...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 7, 2013 4:29 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa had been walking for several minutes. This was annoying her eyes were good but this dark was just too hard to see in. Finally she came up to an area that light was leaking through. She squinted her eyes and walked in. She felt sand on her feet and looked down. Was this a beach? She didn't smell any salt so she guessed not, she looked around. She was surrounded by massive walls and on top of said walls were seats lots and lots of seats. A collussium.... However they didn't seem to be anyone her but her. She then noticed the young man standing across from her. He had purple hair pink where the light made it look brighter. He wore a white coat over his black outfit and a sword on his hip. He then spoke to her stating that she was the Uchiha he had been told about.

Chikusa: Its a possibility that is my surname.... And sorry I wasn't told about any purple haired swordsmen so I don't know your name.

Chikusa responded in turn with her own overly serious tone, even though the statement sounded more like a joke. Maybe the mixture of the two made her sound condescending as well but she really didnt care right now. She was just glad she wasnt going to be forced to fight Raysha. The man had a deep strong aura similair to the pheonix guy. Maybe after some time spent training here her own aura would have the same effect. She was certain most people would be scared of it. But the way she saw it his aura didnt matter, either she was strong enough to beat him or not. Worrying wouldnt help.

Chikusa: So your my opponent then? Im glad its not a child or an animal. You have a choice in the matter so I need not feel bad about fighting you.

She didnt know his skill so she ster her hand on her sword hilt in case he made a move. He was a sword fighter which was ok, she was alright with blades and had been trained by a master so she wasnt worried about at least being able to defend herself though this gravity would wear down on her. She looked at her surroundings again. There was nothing to use to her advantage other than the sand so it would mostly be based off of skill who won this fight.

Chikusa: I can tell your powerful. But fear doesnt help.... You shall not instill fear in me by the strength of your presence.
RuseoMar 7, 2013 5:14 PM
I miss rping here.....
Mar 8, 2013 9:45 AM

Mar 2009
“My name? I am known as Tenken...” The man seemed serious and yet at the same time he seemed like he already knew he would win...rather annoying really.

While speaking he began to walk closer to her drawing a few weird looking Kunai like blades from the back of his cloak. Each one had several looking spikes and curves on the front of them with the spikes having prongs that would open up inside their victim making them harder to move and considerably more destructive and painful. Without warning the figure threw 3 of them each one cutting through the air in remarkable fashion with their shiny edges catching the rays of lights.

“And its begun lil girl!” The voice of the man echoed throughout the coliseum like a mad man standing on the very edge of his sanity.

The Kunai’s made a buzzing noise and if Chikusa had her sharingan activated she would notice that the Kunai actually had several others hidden inside them but if not then the chances of her seeing this were almost zero the noise however could be heard it was a low buzzing noise. Within seconds of coming close to her they had separated into several Kunai no even more it was a wall of these deadly Kunai and taking a hit by them wouldn’t be in the best interest of Chikusa...this test was going to be serious that much was clear already for the girl...
Mar 8, 2013 10:39 AM

Nov 2009
The man started walking towards her he said his name was Tenken then started the test. That was fine she didnt care for talking with him he didnt seem very friendly either way. He drew two kunai looking things and she drew her own blade spinning it in her hand. She then let it fall into a usable position as he threw the blades. It would have been easy enough to handl had they not spit into hundreds of them. She jumped backwards crossing her arms in front of her chest, she hated to activate her sharingan so early in the fight but allowed it to activate the blades flying at high speed almost seemed to lose half their velocity as her tamoe spun. She only had two currently in each eye so it wasnt as effective as it could have been.

Right as the blades reached her she uncrossed her arms hard cutting several of them away. She was still in the air from jumping back so she was vulnerable. So her next move was using her stomach muscles to flip backwards in mid air slashing upwards to creat a cross shape in the wall of kunai. Then held her legs together her arms out to make a T shape to pass through it. Several of the blades ripped up the edges of her outfit as the passed by but she paid no attention as soon as she hit the ground she flipped through some handsigns inhaled and launched a fireball back at him. Deactivating her sharingan as soon as she could. She didnt like using the eyes if she didnt have too. She was a skilled fighter even without them so why waste chakra if it was unnecessary. She hit the ground a bit harder than she would have preferred because of the heightened gravity. It made fighting so hard. But if she could get used to fighting in this it would greatly improve her speed in the real world, in which she was already really fast so this was a good thing.

Chikusa: that was quite the attack to start off with..... I can tell if i dont try hard I will simply die.... But I suppose this is a good thing. The training is more effective if its dangerous it forces your body to work at a higher level. By the way which of you is the strongest most dangerous instructor

(97-3-6 = 88)
RuseoMar 8, 2013 11:14 AM
I miss rping here.....
Mar 8, 2013 12:31 PM

Mar 2009
“The strongest since Leo isn’t participating this time would be the guy who goes by Sensei .” his voice seemed slightly pissed as he mentioned both of those names...

He did respect them both but at the same time he didn’t like his lack of power compared to them both, he seemed more angry at the fact Leo was stronger than him more than anything. He had also noticed Chikusa had deactivated her sharingan that again was rather annoying since it either meant she didn’t think she needed the sharingan or that she was above him...it reminded him of that man before the person that swatted him away like a fly he didn’t know if he was an Uchiha or not but he probably was and they were all arrogant it seemed.

“Not using your sharingan? I suggest you use it or you could lose your life in this test...” The way Tenken spoke wasn’t arrogant instead it was more of a warning and he seemed serious about this warning. He seemed to simply step to the side of the fireball his speed was certainly faster than he let on and dodging something so easy to see was like mere child’s play to him.

Flicking a Kunai towards Chikusa it exploded just in front of them both the explosion being a bright flash of light blinding anything that actually looked at the kunai. It was during this time that Tenken closed the distance between them both his speed was great but her eyesight should be returning and his speed wasn’t so fast that she couldn’t track him, he was in front of her bent down it was the perfect stance to use his Katana and probably cut the girl in half or attempt it anyway. Coming up in slashing motion he instead opted to use a small dagger leaving his katana sheathed, still the speed and force behind the upwards cutting motion was great enough to do her serious harm if it was allowed to do what he intended which was to cut from her left hip all the way up to her right shoulder.
baxter09Mar 10, 2013 10:26 AM
Mar 8, 2013 12:47 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa: I see. So as long as Raysha is not fighting that man she will be fine. Good I dont need to worry about her. She has pretty good luck when it comes to gambling.

She could see his expression become irritated. He was quick to anger. Another trait she had picked up that she didnt care for. She would need to try and work on that later. Unfortunatly the only way to tell if your personality is bad is to meet someone with a similair one. He then spoke again asking her why she wasnt using her sharingan.

Chikusa: Its not that i dont think your strong. Its just I can activate it whenever I need it or when Im in danger, so I see know reason wasting chakra in order to maintain it.

She didnt have much time to answer for the next moment she was blinded by the kunai. As her vision came back her eyes widened as he was right in front of her slashing. He was fast and had mangaed to surprise her with his speed. She had always been faster than those around her, it was a change to have someone with the same strength if not more. She started moving her arms but the wouldnt move fast enough to block so instead she flipped her wrist letting the blade flip out to its full length which was longer than herself to cover the remaining distance. She was greatful for the sword. It had saved her so many times. However the man was strong and she was at an awkward angle the hit knocker her off balance so she decided to let the gravity have her and fell backwards swinging her leg at his head as she fell back throwing her right arm that had her sword back in preparation to flip out of the way of his next attack while using her left to pull out a fist full of shuriken. He was stronger than her and maby faster so if she was going to win she needed to plan ahead.
I miss rping here.....
Mar 10, 2013 10:38 AM

Mar 2009
He was now in close which was his area of expertise or so it seemed with his skill in using weapons while at the same time he had yet to draw his main weapon. She had managed to dodge his attack well she had managed to parry it but now she was in a bad situation, if he was nice he would let her regain her balance but that wouldn’t teach her anything and besides there was no going easy in his test. Releasing the Kunai that he used for the slash it spun through the air aiming to pierce the girl’s stomach or that was its trajectory anyway.

“To answer your other question the most dangerous person is...” Despite attacking and moving so fast his breath had yet to skip a beat or anything...it was still as calm as ever.

Her foot that she used to attack in desperation was still pretty accurate so she had some skill in Taijutsu it seemed and perhaps she wasn’t as useless at close range combat as he first thought, she did have a rather large sword after all so maybe she was stronger than he first imagined as well. Rolling with the flowing motion of the slash he seemed to spin past her foot without it touching him and in the blink of an eye he was right beside her, his speed was immense having caught up to the kunai already stopping it in its tracks before it had the chance to attempt piercing into the girl.

“me!” she had prepared Kunai he could see that but within a second a deadly aura had surrounded him it felt sharper than any blade its piercing edge feeling like it was stabbing right through her very body.

If she had used her sharingan instead of deactivating it then she would have seen the kunai move past her body and into the ground but she had not used it and so only saw the ground exploding and splitting from the force behind the blow. The split second it would have taken her to activate the sharingan had just cost her life, the ground splitting wide open from the small simple kunai and by the time she had looked back up towards the man he was standing a good distance away from her...he was fast or had he just teleported? It would probably be nice to imagine that he had used some trick to move so fast for his speed was that of a demon if he hadn’t used some sort of trick...
Mar 10, 2013 11:33 AM

Nov 2009
Her eyes got a somewhat worried look as she finished her flip the kunai that was heading for her stomach nicked her back now instead. She hoped he didnt use poison but she figured there were no honorable fighters now, she puched off her sword hand just in time to see the light coming from the ground. She would now have to show her second element only a couple of moves into the fight. She started doing handsigns activating her sharingan as she finished the flip using her already bent legs to jump once her sharingan activated her handsigns got much faster just as the explosion started to reach her how had he done it? A prepared trap? The handsigns were made somewhat difficult by the shuriken she had in her hands so in between two handsigns that had her hands move far apart she threw them at him if as they went outwards then the rest as they went inwards. Again she was thankful for hr sharingan but wished she wasnt relying on it.

Chikusa: Water style... Water dragon jutsu!

The flames surrounded her just as she started it so she was singed around the edges but then the water dragon cut through smashing into the ground where it had come from covering the ground in a good amount of water. She didnt like this she had been hurt three times now and had barely gotten to attack. Her sharingan quickly found him she knew he had been out of her vision for a split second while the flames and water dragon blocked out her vision. And hoped he hadnt taken notice of it as well. She landed several feet back having been pushed away by the force of her jutsu. Her eyes were wide but then turned to a glare. she needed to focus. Use the area.

Chikusa: As long as Raysha is ok I dont care. Ill figure out some way to take you down if I need to.

(88-3-6=79 + 6 for ignored fireball = 85)
RuseoMar 10, 2013 11:56 AM
I miss rping here.....
Mar 12, 2013 12:55 PM

Mar 2009
“Safe? She is probably dying to be honest but yeah that’s part of the test after all.” Tenken responded in a rather cold tone yet he was deadly serious...which was worrying.

Tenken poked the water with his foot she had just used fire and now water he was sure she wasn’t or wasn’t meant to be at the level to use two elements...probably keeping it a secret since that was what a lot of people do. Damn Leo either didn’t know or decided not to tell him which was annoying since Tenken was now wondering if the test was also meant for them, it was something that Leo would do after all and well Phoenix it was hard to understand what went on in that persons head. Walking over the water the hand of Tenken fell down to the handle of his actually Katana and at the same time his aura became so much stronger almost a force of its own the murderous killing intent being toxic for most people, striking fear into even the toughest and mature shinobi so it would strike true terror into less experienced people not used to being around such a murderous aura.

“Since your using your sharingan I will also move up one level. Also do you know the weaknesses of your sharingan?” Tenken seemed serious like always when he spoke but it did seem he knew quite a bit about the sharingan.

Walking over towards Chikusa he had unsheathed his white Katana the edge of the blade being a black color as it ran through the water it looked as beautiful as deadly with the edge looking sharp enough to severe a body quite easily. About halfway the walking pace suddenly changed into a dash the distance between them being slashed to nothing or almost nothing in mere seconds but the sharingan still could easily keep up with his movements after all it would take so much more for him to escape the sharingan if he was just using speed...he would probably have to move at the speed of lightning to come close but that wasn’t his intention even he could move that fast. His Katana had started to move upwards towards her body and then it happened he was gone in a flash, her sharingan had tracked him easily but her body hadn’t. He was now standing behind her and the first weakness or at least he called it a weakness was apparent...

“It’s your physical limit...even if your eyes can keep up your body cant as you can see...” Tenken sounded slightly disappointed and even saddened slightly...blood was coming from the tip of his blade...

Chikusa probably didn’t feel it at first they never do after all but once she saw the blood on the edge of his blade she would know that she had been cut in the blink of an eye. He was fast way faster than she had seen him move before and yet she could see all his movements but couldn’t react fast enough more importantly was her giant gaping wound that she couldn’t help but notice now. It was painful her shoulder was throbbing and screaming in pain her arm wasn’t though it felt nothing, looking down at her arm she could see it was clearly missing! The pain by now would have sunk in and she probably couldn’t hold it in either letting it out in an agonising scream wouldn’t make her wake since even warriors would scream at this point...her arm laying down on the floor beside her Tenken had fucking cut it off cleanly as well! What sort of test was this? This wasn’t any ordinary test since he just cut her damn arm off from the shoulder, blood was running out of her body and she probably had less than a few minutes left to get her arm treated if she wanted to live the problem was Tenken though...he wasn’t finished yet and the test was still to be completed...

“let’s keep going then...” licking his lips Tenken flicked the blood from the tip of his blade, the water was now dyed red from her blood and Tenken seemed to be slowly waking up...the true terror of Tenken was awakening...
Mar 12, 2013 6:34 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa stumbled backwards. the shock took over for a moment. Her arm was laying a few feet away. And she just kinda stared at it for a while. She look at her upper arm tears coming out of her eyes from the pain. She glared licking the end cauterizing the end and screaming in pain this seemed to be a reacurring thing for her. She couldnt believe this man. She lost all the compasion she had. She hadnt wanted to kill him now she didnt care. She looked at the ground the water was everywhere. now tinted in her blood she then raised her remaining hand behind her back. She had practiced one handed seals for some time but wasnt adept at it. It took her some time but she finished the fact she was still in shock didnt help. He abviously wasnt going to stop so she was going to cook him. She pulled the hand in front of her face unleashing a fireball. She wasnt aiming at him though she was aiming at the water. She superheated it instantly turning it to scalding steam. The fact that he was taunting her by standing in it and dropping her blood in it played out perfectly for her.

Chikusa: DIIIIIIIIIE!

She was furious. She could probably save the arm but she wanted him dead regardless. she was careful to make it so she didnt damage the arm with her own attack and in fact blowing it away where he couldnt ruin it out of spite. If he survived having his skin steamed off. She wasnt sure he was dead so she licked her blade letting it catch fire like she had in the past its glowing fire making it almost like a cutting torch.

(79)
I miss rping here.....
Mar 13, 2013 12:59 PM

Mar 2009
“Die? Are you angry at me or at yourself?” Tenken responded coldly, calculated, calm he was everything that Chikusa currently was not...

The fireball ball attack was probably clever if it wasn’t so stupid at the same time she had heated the water up considerably but at the same time with enough water her little trick wouldn’t work and instead it would be turned on its head making the situation even worse for her. Water flowed from around the feet of Tenken slowly rising well it was actually pretty damn rapid to be honest and soon the entire coliseum was consumed by the water like and indoor pool or even lake. The steam was the biggest problem for Raysha though inside the steam her sharingan was almost useless or weakened considerably at the very least...to Tenken it seemed she hadn’t though her actions through enough but that was expected from her...problem being things were only getting started...

“Didn’t I tell you your friend is more than likely dying? You thought I was lying...then please look up at the monitor.” His voice was cold yet death seemed to come from him...that horrible aura although she could no longer see him she could sense him by his aura alone or could she?

As the steam increased no this was no ordinary steam this was the hidden mist jutsu like no other it was as thick as mist could ever hope to be it was becoming hard to see even inches in front of you at best. The monitors though were still visible even in the thick mist and on the monitors was no other than the bleeding Raysha trapped in her own hell, the sight of Raysha bleeding looked severe she would probably die within several long minutes unless help was given to her but Chikusa was in her own hell she could see her friend dying slowly and yet she couldn’t help her at all...instead she was almost dying herself against the man called Tenken who had disappeared now both in sight and his murderous aura...he had become a deadly ghost in the white mist. Several steps could be heard streaking across the water that was the chance given to Chikusa she could hear steps but something seemed wrong there were more than one person’s footsteps splashing through the water, the steps were fast some closing in while others moved away this process repeated like sharks circling their prey each time a slash would aim towards the front or the back of her body...it was brutal and yet they were not deadly some could probably be evaded but if this kept up she wouldn’t be able to save her friend...she wouldn’t be able to save herself either.
Mar 13, 2013 2:35 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa raised two fingers and created two shadow clones. If he wanted to play games like that then she would play her own game, she sent the clones in different directions after quickly raining around eachother zig zaging and jumping and twisting over eachother till she was certain the were nice and mixed up. the reason for seperating them was so her own footsteps were everywhere. She ignored the screen. It was a trick. Raysha wouldnt just lay down and die. she like chikusa would fight till her last breath. However she wanted to end this as quickly as possible. He was a water user too. Meaning they could eather copy their techniques and styles or they had been chosen for that purpose. Why else would they have chosen someone so adept at close range combat other than to upset her by beating her at her own best skill. She didnt know if he was using the silent killing technique. Apparently a ninja named Zabuza was able to fight perfectly with his eyes closed in the mist. however if that wasnt the case even by his words she held the advantage in this mist. She wasnt stupid. She had all the clones talk at the same time as planned while they had been mixing themselves up.

Chikusa: Raysha is stronger than me. And she isnt fightning Sensei or at least doesnt appear to be. Im not worried about her.

In truth she really was but she knew that getting inside her enemies head by making him think she held no fear was a good strategy. She had done well handling her arm being cut off. other than the cry of pain she had shown no fear. She was not going to just lay down and die here. She would take him with her. she echoed her clones again

Chikusa: You may be able to kill me, however i assure you, youll come to hell with me. If you rip out my heart ill cut off your head. If you cut me in half ill slit your throat. Im not afraid of death... However I dont want to leave my mission unfinished. I need to finish that first.
I miss rping here.....
Mar 19, 2013 8:49 AM

Mar 2009
“Ohh is that so? That might have been scary if you weren’t so weak.” Tenken’s mocking and condescending tone started from the left but then finished from the right side of Chikusa, they spoke in perfect harmony with each other...

Standing at the centre of the mist was Tenken but either side of him were two water clones while 4 others cornered off the coliseum so in total there was at least 6 clones along with Tenken himself. While Tenken ran through hand seals his eyes remained close instead his other senses remained focus on any sound or smell that could be found inside the area, this was his world now and nobody could escape his blade in this hell. The sound of water could be heard deep inside the mist it was the sound of water clashing and crashing together fighting to be free of whatever was binding it not that Chikusa could see what was going on which only made things worse and perhaps even scarier for her.

“Do you know about the body and the way it reacts to lies or fear?” This time the tone of Tenken was actually sincere making him even more confusing...

It didn’t matter though she would either answer or wouldn’t the choice was hers but time was seriously running out for her. She was fire and he was water but given the current situation he held the advantage in elements and he would make it count. Chikusa and her clones found themselves trapped their movements sealed to the spot well they could move their hands if they had time anyway. Trapping them was a structure made from water with three sides coming from the ground itself or the water that was around them anyway, each side locking together around the their waists stopping them from running which meant that something was coming something dangerous and deadly. Moving their hands to block or even prepare a jutsu might have been a good idea if it wasn’t for the lack of time Tenken gave them, two of the water clones cut through the trapped clones each strike coming from behind them with enough force to cut through a person never mind a clone, the third clone slashed down the back of Chikusa it wasn’t deep enough to kill but it was deep enough to hurt. Tenken certainly seemed to be rather sadistic with him now having multiple chances to kill her and yet so far he was toying with her body and not in the good way at all...

The clone fading away back into the mist could be heard laughing until everything went quiet once again apart from the blood running down the girls back and dripping into the water although there was one more clear sound and very important for Chikusa to realise.
Mar 19, 2013 10:42 AM

Nov 2009
Chikusa was trapped and unable to move. Once again her plan was stopped before she could use it. She closed her eyes sharply as his blade passed through his back. She didnt make a sound. Thats what he wanted and she wasnt going to give it to him. Once he body stopped shaking from the burn of the cut she opened her eyes and calmly answered his previous question.

Chikusa: No I really dont know. Tell me.

She was just buying time as she nuzzled her shirt with her nose and chin. It had been for a split second but she had seen him and his eyes were closed. While this made her first fear come true it also meant she could do anything if she was quite in doing so. First was a small pouch of sand she had in her shirt, she had started carrying one ever sense she had came up with that one move. She pulled it up by the string using her tongue and lips to pull it inside her mouth. She started chewing it slightly quietly with her eyes closing again. She may not be as good as him in this mist but she was still able to hear. And as soon as he came in for another attack she would get him. She could tell by his character he wouldnt send a clone in to play with her. He wanted to hurt her himself. And this may be enough to break his concentration on the trap then she would need to be quick. Make more clones then do the handsigns. He may be water. but with enough fire.....water evaporates.
I miss rping here.....
Mar 24, 2013 1:54 PM

Mar 2009
The sound of a blade running over the surface of the ground could be heard deep inside the mist the worst part or perhaps it was good for Chikusa was that the sound was growing louder and louder the closer it came to her, it meant that Tenken was slowly moving closer to her while probably making the noise on purpose. Tenken seemed to be beyond sadistic he seemed to breaking her and watching her squirm around pointlessly...people looked most beautiful when they struggled for life or that was what he thought anyway.

“Your eyes, breathing, face...everything changed when you become scared or when you lie.” His voice was within touching distance of Chikusa but something was wrong...

His body was not where his voice was the grating sound of his blade had also stopped instead it was replaced with something different, the noise of cutting not through the ground but through the air with the mist clearing away as his blade cut through, the very air and mist bending around the edge of the blade no it was cut the air itself had been cut by the razor sharp edge. If one was to think about it all of the cuts so far had been made cleanly the bone was cut clean even with the sharpest of blades you wouldn’t expect to find such a smooth cut...the blade or some sort of jutsu was perhaps the cause of it and even in the thick mist the girls sharingan if activated would be able to pick up on the air and mist being cut if not though she would see nothing...only the blade coming directly for her.

“Phantom blade...” the voice came from behind her...he was directly behind her but he was just in front of her right? He was still in front of her right?

The figure in front of her slowly faded away deeper into the most once again while the figure behind her remained slightly longer, the burning sensation of another cut could be felt along the back of her thighs just above her knees, the cut again was clean far to clean for an ordinary weapon to use...he had a secret that was for sure. A delicious smile slowly crept onto his face even if she couldn’t see the man’s face she could feel his intentions and they were far from good! The sickly feeling of death radiated from the blade in his hands being this close she could taste the countless souls that had been killed by the blade, the red color along the edge of the blade was probably stained that color by the various people’s blood...was she really going to be the next victim for this man?

“Since this is becoming boring let’s make it fun again...if you can’t land a clean blow on me in the next 5 minutes then your friend dies and you watch.” The sick words from his sick mouth along with his devilish tone meant this was no joke...he was serious and he was once again a ghost in the mist as he disappeared once again.
Mar 24, 2013 8:38 PM

Nov 2009
(sorry for the poor posts im just not into this test anymore...)

Chikusa was waiting for the attack. She would take the hit to insure her own hit. She felt the blade cutting her then she struck. The sand she had in her mouth she spat out. flinging her head to cover a wide area both front and back. Only it wasnt sand any longer but molten glass. It wouldnt put him down but would cause severe pain even blindness if she got him in the eyes. Though she would count hitting anywhere a blessing. she made sure to finish her attack before reveling in the pain from the cuts to her legs.

Chikusa: gah.... haaa....... But my face is none of those. I dont fear death because I have nothing here. You talk about killing my friend but that would just finalize my view. There is nothing left for me here. The Uchiha are dead. And that means I have noone that needs me. And I fear you even less. You are just a sad....gah..........little man who can only get pleasure from making people fear you. There is nothing more too you.
RuseoMar 24, 2013 8:45 PM
I miss rping here.....
Mar 26, 2013 12:17 PM

Mar 2009
((I wanted to end the test sooner but some people dragged it out :P you need to gain a present and learn the reason your here soon.))

With a sigh the firm grasp of Tenken grabbed a hold of the head of Chikusa from behind, he was tired and disappointed in the lack of progress that she was making or had made up to this point in the test. The glass or molten glass coming from her mouth obviously went straight ahead instead of coming from behind her head, this girl had some tricks up her sleeve but she was just to straightforward in the way she fought at the moment she hadn’t even tried to escape the mist or come up with a way to track him...she was making pointless noise inside the mist...she was really a Chunin? He had heard a lot about her skill from Leo so maybe he had expected to much from her and perhaps he had fought at a higher level than he needed but that was the whole point, they needed to see how she would react to such a situation but instead of trying she had given up...this wasn’t what Tenken wanted at all...

“Arrogant piece of shit...” his tone was that of anger and disappointment...

His arms tensed up unnaturally as they bulged out his strength being increased significantly as he forced her head down into the ground the floor cracking under the force with parts exploding upwards from the sheer force, her face becoming disfigured as he smashed into the floor, blood running from her mouth and nose her eyes being forced to look up at the clearing mist. The four remaining clones watched on from the corners of the room at the sorry sight of the Uchiha girl being pinned down against the floor, Tenken was now standing directly above her although this wasn’t a good thing for her! The sharp agonising pain of being pierced through the stomach could be felt as Senken plunged his sword directly through her...it was over and she would die she had failed the test in the eyes of Tenken but then again he probably wouldn’t have passed her anyway or at least not at her current level. This was probably more of a test for an Anbu or even higher!

“it’s over but don’t worry you will live long enough to see your friend perish...your fault really if you won or passed then she would have lived.” Tenken spoke in a cold tone he was pissed at Chikusa but felt sorry for the other girl that would also pay for her friends lack of strength...lighting up a cig Tenken looked up watching the monitor at the soon to be death of Raysha.
Mar 26, 2013 12:45 PM

Nov 2009
Chikusa laughed at him. she felt the blood oozing from her mouth. tears weld up in her eyes from the pain not from the loss it was an involuntary gesture but probably noticable. She lifted her head as much as she could. He had stbbed her through and she was bleeding there too otherwise she wouldnt have noticed. She was already in to much pain to notice anything else. If what he said was true. If hurting him was theonly way to save Raysha... Then she would hurt him. She didnt like hurting people. She talked a big game but it was for her protection. If people thought of her as another ruthless Uchiha then less people were likely to try to hurt her.... But this man. Wanted to kill Raysha for no reason. People hated Uchiha to begin with she had to live with that. But Raysha had done nothing to deserve this. She would use her remaining chakra to do what this guy wanted. She was laying on her hand which worked for her. She started doing handsigns under her chest She lay as still as possible sinking her head in defeat and closing her eyes. As she did the handsigns. She was doing a large amount so it took a while. It was two jutso first was some clones. the rest was great fire annihilation. the amount was large though.

Chikusa: Raysha....doesnt....deserve..

She snapped her eyes open jumbing up she spat out blood as she finished the last handsign. She was slightly dizzy from the blood loss but it didnt matter. She was gonna die here anyways so she would take him down with her. The three clones appeared facing her back left and right sides while she took the front. all of them doing great fire annihilations. She would use her remaining chakra in this onslaught. She hated this man. wanted him dead. It didnt matter if he was water. water evaporates under a massive amount of fire. And he wasnt willing to use all his chakra he was too good for that. It started the clones did theres at the same time as the original. Great fire annihilation went out in every direction hitting every wall of the collisium. once it was activates the original did one final one straight up. to cover the air. While she did that the clones were doing more handsigns. The could only do two in one go so they chose to have one do a final great fire annihilation twisting its head and body to cover as much room as possible while the other two did fireball jutsu. Once it was over the clones dissapeared and chikusa fell flat on her chest gasping for air. The fire had burned almost all the oxegene in the area. what little you could breath hurt your lungs cause it was so hot.

[79-3 for clones. -11 -11 -11 -11 -11 -11 for great fire annihilations. -1-1 for fire balls. =8 ]
I miss rping here.....
Apr 9, 2013 9:06 AM

Mar 2009
It was over the weak girl had managed to catch Tenken off guard completely his own arrogance and playfulness being his undoing. He could possibly escape the wrathful flames but they were coming far too fast for him to actually gather enough chakra or even water to extinguish them. Perhaps he could cut through them but that would be pointless either way he would be killed by the flames, with a sigh Tenken closed his eyes he knew when it was a pointless situation but at the same time he also knew that giving up was not an option...losing was never an option in his life....not anymore!

“hahaha bring it on girl!” Tenken roared while placing the sword down by his side...this would be the final attack for both of them!

At least it should have been if the flames didn’t die out no instead of dying out it was more like their energy had been drained or the flames had been devoured, the flames swirling around above both Chikusa and Tenken looked a wonderful and brilliant sight but it meant that Tenken was still standing and so was she only she was drained of all her chakra...she would die without a doubt now. The area itself had become cold and with each passing second it became colder and colder with Tenken freezing on the spot in fear or some sort of shock it was clear this wasn’t his doing but that he knew the person behind it. His hand gripping the handle of his black blade as tight as possible he was dying to severe the girl in half for having the nerve to actually do something unexpected...to actually have the nerve to back him...him of all people into a damn corner! For the first time Tenken was seething with rage he wanted to rip this girl apart piece by piece and he would do that now!

With a flicker Tenken disappeared from the spot he wasn’t holding back this time as he cut through the air and distance between them in less than a second, his blade coming down like a thunderous strike of death all the bloodlust being released at once, it was terrifying and brutal. If Chikusa could still keep her eyes open then she would be looking at the face of one pissed off demon with his eyes stained a bloody red, his arms pulsing with blood, veins protruding from the surface of his arms...no his entire body. Tenken was no normal person it seemed and now all his rage and might had been focused solely upon Chikusa who was half dead if not knocking on deaths door to say the least with her last attack having taking everything out of her and yet somebody had helped this guy survive? The fight had been rigged? She was never meant to win? It would explain her going up against somebody like Tenken who was clearly above her level...

“Enough Tenken. The test is over she has passed.” The familiar voice was that of Leo only this time his voice was that of calmness yet power...

The flames had vanished and stopping the oncoming blade was the hand of Leo around his hand was a glowing ice cold blue energy; the blade that could cut through everything was actually being stopped in its tracks. Leo had been the one to somehow dispel the giant mass of flames and now he was with ease stopping the raging beast in its path with their eyes locked together it wasn’t long before Tenken went back into his shell and slowly backed away. As strong as Tenken seemed to be to Chikusa it was like Leo here was on a whole new level despite being that of a young kid compared to them all...his actions, voice and everything else though seemed to be much wiser beyond his youthful years.

“Your dismissed Tenken and good work.” Leo spoke which caused Tenken to soon leave the place which meant that Chikusa and Leo were alone...

Smiling as he looked up at Chikusa he was clearly happy at what he had just seen mainly the last attack of desperation the all or nothing kind of attack. The test was simply to force her into the corner to see if she would wilt away or actually roar and gladly she had roared despite being in such a brutal mess. Perhaps Tenken had taken things to far but it was fine under the conditions that had been placed in the area...knowing the test was going to be perhaps brutal Phoenix had taken precautions. The hands of Leo were in fact still glowing with power it was unlike anything that Chikusa had seen before it wasn’t chakra that was for certain. It was cold the area was cold like everything was being swallowed up by Leo and then he placed his hand on her chest.

“Congratulations you have passed.” Those were the final words she would hear before the cold feeling of death would overcome her body...

Looking down she would see a spike piercing right through her chest well she would see it for a split second since after that she would be dead. Falling limp on the floor well actually Leo had laid her down rather gently the blood running along the ground beneath them both. Chikusa wouldn’t know any of this or what happened after she was lost in the darkness that had come she was engulfed in the death that had come for her...she had passed but they had still killed her? If she could think in death then she might certainly be wondering what was going on and what the point of everything was...or who these people actually were...

Thread closed!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.