Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2013 2:43 PM

Mar 2009
Following the signs each person was directed through a maze of thoughts they couldn’t see where they were going but they could tell they had turned a few corners and walked for about 5 minutes but the darkness was about to end very soon. With their last step out of the dark shadows they were now blinded by the sudden bright light it wasn’t that the light was exactly stunningly bright it was just their eyes having to readjust all the sudden. With their eyes starting to readjust they could see the area they were standing in and it was massive the entire place was a giant coliseum the sort gladiators would have fought in to their deaths all for the amusement of the spectators only that there wasn’t any spectators or at least they couldn’t be seen anyway if they happened to be there. The structure of the coliseum looked old and yet it looked to have been kept in perfect condition however judging by the marks on various areas around it then the place had seen a considerable amount of combat...perhaps it was the area they used for training or perhaps many people had met their ends in these very walls. The worst part was that they were all alone and had become split up from their little group and so they didn’t know what the others were experiencing or even where they actually were.

“Well look who finally showed up...ready to begin then?” the voice of a teenage boy carried over the empty coliseum as it reached Riku.

The boy was sitting down reading a book while looking over towards Riku the book seemed to be fairly thick and old, considering there was a pile of books around the boy it certainly seemed as though he loved to read and did it at a considerable speed as well! Finishing the last page of the book the boy placed it back down with the rest of them before standing up and letting out a yawn...it seemed the boy was rather disinterested in actually doing the test or he thought it wasn’t worth his time. Walking out from the mountain of books that surrounded him the boy looked over at Riku he didnt seem to be special...if anything he seemed rather normal and boring...the boy wanted to read his books instead of playing with some little brat but nothing he could do about it now.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 8, 2013 4:19 PM

Jan 2013
Riku's first reaction wasn't... pleasant. First of he felt the brightness of the arena destroying his skin more and more for every second that passed, but he held out... for abit. Mostly because he had to scream quite alot. ''ALOT''

''Finally showed up, ey?! Who do you even think you are you FUC*ING Bookworm!?!?!? Urusai! I can take my time if I want to... Besides, It's not like I knew we had a time shedule to keep up with! Lack of information... it sickens me...'' ,Riku sighed while facepalming, leading to a small kiss with... the palm of his left mouth hand. And yes, it didn't feel nice since this was Riku's first kiss.

He fell backwards, embaressed and flustered, swearing out loudly while throwing out excuses like ''IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU PERV!?'' or more grotesque things whom are... indescribable. What can be said though is that he had a pretty large vocabulary which he used abit to much. In way to many strange and disgusting forms... Once he got ahold of himself and calmed down he stood up then just passionately (and with steady grip) swung out his manly (according to him) Purple/Pink/Black coloured umbrella. He then proceeded with opening/folding it up, then holding it over his head.

''And don't you dare question my umbrella... I have my reasons, the light... So what's your name, hn? Something fancy? The name's Riku anyways and I have no idea of just what the hell I'm doing here! I kind of... joined Leo's ''Love train'' so to speak of. Or more like... crashed his meeting with the ''sheduled participants'' but enough of that!''

He cleared his throat, looked down for a couple of seconds then looked up again, directly at the young boy, now almost smiling.

''I'm actually going to ask nicely for once, so young boy... what's your name? And what's our purpose here, hn?''

A grin spread across Riku's face as his two clay bats flew around, making odd noices as usual. They... then returned to him. Sitting faithfully on his shoulders. Don't know why tough, guess he was trying to make some cool impression of himself, he was abit self-obsessed in fact.
He then began charging Chakra.
*Charging Chakra*

[19 CP + 5 CP = 24 CP]
MadaoPriestMar 8, 2013 4:23 PM
Mar 10, 2013 11:27 AM

Mar 2009
The boy blinked several times as he watched and listened to this boy that was apparently called Riku, he had a nice range of vocabulary but at the same time the way he used it was completely wrong and he had a foul mouth. He was a weird one that was for sure but Leo had picked him up or he had crashed the party or so he said...why didn’t Leo just kill him then? That was one of the boys thoughts but none of that mattered he was told to return and help with the test and that was what he would do however...

“Trust me to get stuck with the Homo of the group...” he sighed while looking rather disappointed...he wanted a nice girl not a homo. Leo was a mean boy it seemed since he didn’t give him a girl to play with.

The bats that the boy had were more interesting than his girly umbrella they didn’t seem like summons yet they acted alive. Had he created them with some unique skill that he possessed? Well it meant that the test wasn’t a total loss if he had some interesting ability that was...the umbrella could be a means of hiding something inside it like weapons that trick had been used a lot although it looked to have died out recently. Oh during the rambling Riku or the homo had asked him his name he had almost forgot that part well by then he had switched off so it would be closer to say that he had almost missed that part...

“My name is Riku and I am here to test you it seems. Are you ready? Thought so that’s great.” The boy spoke rather lazily but had also asked a question...

Question asked and answered before Riku even had time to answer it himself! Well he had more important matters to deal with like the wave of paper that had suddenly kicked up in front of him, problem was this was no ordinary paper with a lot of them having the explosive sign on them...they were explosive tags and they had come from nowhere? Well they had come from Kai but the speed of the paper suddenly appearing was remarkable and so was the explosion as it left a good crater in the ground. Kai unlike the others didn’t seem to start off slow instead he started off fast in the hopes of ending the test early and finding himself a girl...there was probably plenty of girls that Leo was hiding from him!
Mar 10, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2013
''What did you just call me!??! AND MY UMBRELLA!?!!! And... you're name's RI-??!!!''

He was cut of by an explosion, a sudden explosion from out of nowhere. In his frustration and confusion he just jumped back abit, grinning. Still holding his umbrella upright he sent his bats back to him and let his gaze fall upon this... Riku person? His name was also Riku? He was probably only playing with him so he continued jumping further back, angry and confused because of the way he'd been treated (Even tough he deserved it) and because of the fact that he couldn't use any chakra at the moment. Due to the fact that he'd been charging up a second before. So he tried the ''talkative'' option''.

''Now now there smart one, quit playing around... Blowing stuff up just like that isn't fun, you need to make it ''more'' fun! And besides... the test probably isn't about blowing stuff up so why don't you tell me what It's about, ey?''

His first bat flew about a meter of to the right of him and the second one flew in the opposite direction, working as counter meassures incase this ''testing bookworm'' as he liked to call him got to close. And now he just waited.
Mar 12, 2013 1:50 PM

Mar 2009
“I said my name was Riku...you are also called Riku? That’s a nice coincidence.” He spoke in a rather mockingly sarcastic tone while playing with the tips of his hair.

Twirling his hair around his finger tips the boy tracked the movements of Riku after the explosion and by the way he spoke he really did seem to like explosions...well he knew that already thanks to Leo which was why he decided to use the boy’s name. His reaction was rather funny so maybe this test wasn’t all bad he would have fun teasing the baka at least although he wasn’t as stupid as he looked...maybe the fight itself would also be interesting but he doubted that a lot.

“More fun? Okay homo boy.” His voice was raised towards the end to make sure that Riku heard what he called him.

Paper swirled around the boy while several pieces formed into animals such as tigers and birds; the three birds flew up into the air just between both Riku and the boy as he watched on to see what would happen now. The paper birds had a short life this time though since they almost instantly exploded if they looked beautiful when they were created now they looked deadly and perhaps beautiful to some weird and strange people. The explosion though wasn’t the deadly part with the birds being too far away for such a small explosion to have any effect instead the dangerous part was the hundreds of paper shurikens raining down around Riku and each one was as deadly as any normal shuriken so it wasn’t hard to imagine that if he didn’t do anything fast then he would soon be shredded like tiny pieces of paper or perhaps he would be chopped up into cubes of meat...either way it wouldn’t be nice for riku.
Mar 13, 2013 5:03 PM

Jan 2013
''Coincidence my ass... are you playing some trick here or are you just getting all ''fancy'' because Leo wants you to? Would figure he had a pet...''

Riku just stood there for awhile, panting while fighting his frustration to let his vocabulary flow. This boy seemed quite extraordinary and even for a missing-nin... extraordinary people are always interesting. He waited for this ''Riku'' guy to do something then... he called him a homo making him lose his concentration.

''What did you just ca-.''

He was yet again cut of when paper animals were sent out into the air, exploading... then the shurikens hailed down. Riku quickly used his trump card, the umbrella to fend of against the shurikens. It was made out of pure Rutenium, one of the hardest metals known to man, created by his brother as a gift to Riku... to bad he killed him of. Anyways as he fended of the shurikens with his speed and skill in Weapon handling he sent his two bats towards ''Fake Riku'' with the intent of blowing some shit up for him. He still ran around fending of the shurikens.
Mar 19, 2013 9:38 AM

Mar 2009
“Ah umbrella...Homo boy has his umbrella it seems.” He was quite amazed how the boy used the umbrella even if his tone was mocking.

It was certainly no ordinary umbrella that was for sure but he was now wondering if it could be broke although it was probably important to Riku so maybe he shouldn’t try and break it...however Leo never mentioned any rules in the fight and even said he could kill Riku if he desired. There would be a catch though since Leo was a bastard like that and him talking about the test the way he did was like him saying hey you idiots I’m manipulating you in my game...and you can’t do anything about it. yup Leo was an annoying brat that he would one day bring back down to earth! All because he was friends with Phoenix...well they were all friends but Leo was closest...bastard.

“You like explosions...” the boy spoke quietly to himself while watching the boy...

The bats became clear as they came closer to him they were probably some sort of jutsu and since Riku showed some affection for explosions they were probably going to explode or do something similar. What was interesting was the way that Riku controlled his bat animals almost like they were alive however he wasn’t there to admire the beauty in such things in the end it came down to how good they were at killing or doing their job. Watching the bats come in close the boy remained still his hands moving in front of him ever so slightly but nothing really happening oh other than the fact that the rain of shuriken were now exploding...the paper shurikens were made from explosive tags it seemed. The rain of exploding shuriken slowly started to die down as the birds in the sky faded into nothing having fulfilled their purpose...they were the opening act!
Mar 19, 2013 12:25 PM

Jan 2013
''Don't you judge my umbrella...''

He kept fending of what seemed to be an endless amount of shurikens, panting as he did due to well... the abnormally large amount of shurikens. After fending them of for awhile tough they seemed to slow down, atleast he thought... during this entire time tough he'd been keeping an eye on his bats, they were getting close to their target. But before he could sign the seal of confrontation he looked up to the sky and sighed.

''Oh FUCK me! I guess there's no choice than to do this huh? I sure do ''LOVE'' explosions 4-eyes! Time for some serious ''SUICIDE BOMBING!'' ''

He then quickly and hopefully un-noticeably he creates a shadow clone whom ingests some explosive clay, preparing to blow up while Riku himself had gone of to the second part of his plan, running. And so he ran quite some distance back, kneeled down and positioned the umbrella above and around him and as the shurikens got closer he resigned the seal of confrontaion and then yelled out: ''KATSU!!!'' Causing the decoy and his bats (whoms location was unknown to him at the time) to explode.

[Chakra= 24 Cp - 10 Cp = 14 Cp]
5 for the decoy, 2 for the bats and 3 for continous use of his Taijutsu skills.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.