Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2013 2:13 PM

Mar 2009
Following the signs each person was directed through a maze of thoughts they couldn’t see where they were going but they could tell they had turned a few corners and walked for about 5 minutes but the darkness was about to end very soon. With their last step out of the dark shadows they were now blinded by the sudden bright light it wasn’t that the light was exactly stunningly bright it was just their eyes having to readjust all the sudden. With their eyes starting to readjust they could see the area they were standing in and it was massive the entire place was a giant coliseum the sort gladiators would have fought in to their deaths all for the amusement of the spectators only that there wasn’t any spectators or at least they couldn’t be seen anyway if they happened to be there. The structure of the coliseum looked old and yet it looked to have been kept in perfect condition however judging by the marks on various areas around it then the place had seen a considerable amount of combat...perhaps it was the area they used for training or perhaps many people had met their ends in these very walls. The worst part was that they were all alone and had become split up from their little group and so they didn’t know what the others were experiencing or even where they actually were.

“I almost thought you weren’t going to show up...would have been bad if you had gotten lost in that maze. Welcome, what is your name boy?” the voice of a man could be heard it was the first adult voice the boy had probably heard since coming here...

The man stood at the centre of the coliseum which seemed rather plain in that there was nothing absolutely nothing in the entire area but open space. However the walls were a bit different in that there was hundreds of openings perhaps tunnels interconnecting with each other but the only thing was they looked pretty dark inside, they weren’t fully dark and one could see inside them but still sight would be reduced slightly. The man didn’t seem to upset that he had been waiting so long in fact he simply just closed his book placing it inside his back jacket pocket while waiting for the boy to answer his question or even to start speaking...something would be nice since silence was pretty damn boring.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 7, 2013 4:23 PM

Sep 2010
Although he whined while working his way through the maze it was nonetheless exciting, nerves set on edge and ears twitching at each sound while his eyes attempted to adjust to the dark world he was walking in. As he walked he mentally went over everything he had on his person, he needed to be prepared for anything. Waiting at the end of this twisting path could be a man or beast. There was a faint possibility that it could even be one of the people he had come to this world with.

His questions were answered as he stepped into the light, shielding his eyes until they were ready to be revealed. During the shielding phase his ears perked at the adult male’s voice. Lifting his hand he spots the man in the middle of a barren arena, it certainly looked the part of a combat trial.

“Um… I think it’s customary for the person asking the name to give their own first.” He remarks, rubbing his eyes now that they could focus. Looking happily towards the man he says, “I’m Yukio! Who’re you?”

Stretching as he let’s his body adjust to the new surroundings, taking in as much as he can at one time. There were a few places to lay traps, but over all it looked like this might be a head-to-head battle.

“So… I’m to be tested? How am I going to be tested?” Asking as he tilts his head to the side with a broad smile, he almost glowed with innocence. “I hope not fighting…”
Mar 8, 2013 10:08 AM

Mar 2009
“Most around here just call me Sensei.” The man spoke while smiling his fingers playing with the front of his hair. It seemed many of the people around here respected him or perhaps it was because he was an adult.

The man listened to Yukio and immediately started to laugh the boy was funny and reminded him of somebody else he once trained a long time ago. That boy also wanted to avoid the combat test as well although thinking back on the events he now wished he did avoid the damn test! That test was brutal and the boy was scary...Phoenix could have warned him about the boy before the test and now that same boy was one of the most trusted people in the group...the one responsible for picking him to test Yukio...it was Leo.

“bwahaha I’m sorry but it is hard to avoid combat in a combat test!” the man himself didn’t seem to be that bad or scary but just by looking at him he did seem strong.

Finally he had stopped laughing it had been a while since he had laughed so heartedly like that and even though he thought it was a bad idea at first to bring in this young group maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea after all. Placing his hand on the head of Yukio the man simply pushed him back but the force behind it was enough to send Yukio back a good distance so there was plenty of room between them both...the test was about to begin it seemed. The man was moving his arms back and forth trying to get them to waken up before jumping up and down on the spot for several seconds and it seemed that he was now ready to begin the test. Judging by the force behind a simple push then if the man was serious and actually hit Yukio then Yukio would be in for a world of pain!

“Now then...shall I begin the test at Genin level or Chunin level...you attack first kid!” the man looked seriously at Yukio...he was seriously looking for ways to carry out the test without hurting him too much.
Mar 8, 2013 10:29 AM

Sep 2010
“Hi, Sensei!” He chimes seconds after his introduction. Yukio’s cheerful demeanor changing to one of confusion as the man starts laughing suddenly. Had he said something funny? Bewildered at the ever-changing emotions of this man.

Frowning when he’s told they have to fight and being pushed back to combat distance. He really didn’t like fighting; it always caused problems for everyone. “I’d prefer not to fight, I want to become a medical-nin.” He says kicking at the ground a little before looking up at the man. It appeared that he wasn’t going to get out of this combat test.

Yukio wasn’t a strong person, but he knew tactics and tricks were the best thing to use against a strong opponent. Kneeling down he places a seal talisman on the ground in front of him and stands back up, kicking a little dirt over it. Clasping his hands together he bows to it and says “Please little talisman, make it so that neither of us get hurt in this fight.” Looking up to the man with bright eyes, “There! Now that I’ve prayed for us to be okay we can fight!”

He beams innocence again as he takes a stance, forming two hand seals. The ground to the left of him explodes, “Shōton: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon!” From the dust an impressively sized coiling dragon of crystal slithers its way free of the ground. With a hand gesture the crystalline construct strikes out at the man, gnashing jaws leading the charge. His left hand reaching behind him for something.

(Chakra 65 – 18 = 47)
Sound_OracleMar 9, 2013 12:39 AM
Mar 8, 2013 12:20 PM

Mar 2009
“Medic nin eh? They still need to know how to defend themselves!” Sensei spoke while moving his hand in a wave motion just in front of him...

His voice seemed dead serious as though he had seen many people lose their lives because of saying they didn’t want to learn how to fight, the dragon was met with two black blades crashing into the front of it they didn’t overpower it but gradually dragged the dragon to a halt only several feet away from Sensei. Holding the blades was two black figures they didn’t really have much of an appearance only they were pure black and sort of resembled a human with their faces being blank. Yukio would soon get to see the figures up close as they leapt into action their strength was about Chunin level perhaps, with them coming down towards Yukio both of them brought their large black swords down towards his shoulders...their aim probably to sever the boy in half!

“Of course if you want to be a Medic nin you should learn how to survive long enough for your team to help you.” Sensei watched the dragon he didn’t know if it was finished yet or if it had only been stunned.

Either way Yukio would need to somehow avoid the attacks from the black knights while at the same time it seemed Sensei was up to something else, his hand glowing black as he prepared something else. This was only the start of the test so there was a good chance that the test itself would certainly get a lot harder...after all there was no point in the test if the boy wasn’t pushed beyond his limit even if he didn’t enjoy hurting him.
Mar 8, 2013 1:08 PM

Sep 2010
Yukio simply stood his ground as the black figures descend upon him, but before they even came close to touching him a second dragon erupted from the ground on his right. The two figures have their trajectory changed and end up knocked to his left, the second dragon slithering free from the earth, moving to continue its’ assault on the two attackers while the first continues its’ pursuit for Sensei. The young man was juggling command of both dragons with relative ease.

Making several more hand seals and building chakra, he smiles at the man, “I’m fully aware of that, I don’t like fighting but I’ll fight if I have too.” Even in the midst of battle he still seemed to be happy, sickeningly so. Slapping his hands on the ground he whispers, “Shōton: Growing Crystal Thorns.”

From the location he hit a spike of crystal springs forth. As if a conductor of a symphony he raises his hands and begins to make gestures, the crystal spike splinters into multiple forks. Growing rapidly with each second the forks streak across the battlefield like lightning, several assisting with the attack on the black figures while even more attempt to attack Sensei.

The crystal thorns encircle the black figures while the dragon cuts off their escape in the air. He conducts the first dragon and thorns to work together to attack Sensei, their assault coming from all angles, sharp spikes trying to pierce his back while the dragon made a move to bite his body. It’s becoming obvious that the young man may appear innocent, but he’ll grant no mercy if forced into combat. One could say that it is a perfect trait for a medical-nin to have.

(Chakra 47 – 9 = 38)
Sound_OracleMar 9, 2013 12:43 AM
Mar 10, 2013 11:02 AM

Mar 2009
Sensei smiled at the boy’s response even if he didn’t enjoy fighting he seemed to still know that it was an important skill to have and he didn’t seem to be that bad at it either. The black warriors had been knocked back but that was both a good and bad thing for Yukio, he had stopped their attack but at the same time he had triggered a new attack all at the same time. The warriors exploding as they released a hail of black needle like things they didn’t seem strong but the problem the amount of black spikes and the speed of them. They would easily pierce right through a person body or anything else that happened to be in their way. Thankfully for Yukio his dragon became pierced instead of him with hundreds upon hundreds of holes appearing in its body the only thing was there was no little diamonds of crystal from where it had been pierced well that wouldn’t be noticed since the dragon shattered into hundreds of tiny pieces.

“Your more scary than I thought.~” He teased while smiling, he was having fun as well.

Being attacked from either side meant he couldn’t step back from the attack which was slightly annoying but also made him appreciate the intelligence of Yukio even more he had also already been warned to keep a good eye on this boy by Leo. From under the man a black beam shot up sending him into the sky as he stood on top of it while looking down at Yukio, a smile still being on his face he had yet to break a sweat but he was certainly enjoying seeing what the boy was capable of. He didn’t actually need to worry too much about holding back thanks to what Phoenix had done to the area but Yukio had yet to discover this part of the coliseum....the black orb in his hand glowing even darker in a scary way as it began to pulsate it seemed like it was complete.

“Want to find something interesting out about this area?”
Mar 10, 2013 11:29 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio flicked his wrist towards where the second dragon had been defeated, the crystal thorns smashing into the remains and absorbing it. Instead of using chakra to continue the thorns he consumed what was left of the dragon to not only continue the technique, but also gave the thorns more crystal to use in its growth.

He had suspected that if he gave him a way out he’d take it. This was what he needed. Yukio needed to see more of his jutsu and tactics to be able to properly counter the man.

The crystalline structure that had been assaulting the black figures retreated, forcing a barrier of crystal spikes around the young man as he turned his attention to controlling the crystals combating Sensei. With less to control the speed at which they moved and grew increased, the thorns streaking into the air to catch up to Sensei’s new location.

“I believe that even if I say no you’ll still show me, so lets just assume I say yes.” He grins a little, the dragon rearing back to strike again at the man. The thorns formed a near perfect sphere around him except for where the dragon loomed and where the black pillar was manifested. “Besides, how am I to learn of a way to defeat you if I don’t see more of what you have to offer.”

He then focuses his chakra, having expended none currently. This was a good chance to rebuild his reserves because Sensei was about to do something that would test Yukio’s limits.

(Chakra 38 + 5 = 43)
Mar 12, 2013 12:29 PM

Mar 2009
“Indeed! This is the reason Phoenix did something special to these areas...he wants us to not hold back against any of you...” The gentle nature seemed to slowly seep away from the tone in his voice instead it was replaced by something else...

Replacing Sensei’s gentle nature was a bloodlust like no other it was the complete opposite of everything that Yukio had felt coming from the man before it was like he was now looking up at a completely different person. It would be enough to strike fear into the most hardened shinobi but against a shinobi that had yet to feel such a force it was probably terrifying almost like starting into an oncoming storm knowing that the chances of surviving were pretty damn close to nothing, looking down at Yukio the man smiled it was a smile that said the true test and terror was only about to begin...

The orb in his hand began to pulsate growing large and smaller every couple of seconds with black sparks striking out from the orb, he had yet to move from his spot seemingly unbothered by the oncoming dragon or spikes, he had yet to even look at them but something seemed wrong something seemed dangerous about the man now. It wasn’t until the dragon came within mere inches of the man that the grave situation Yukio was in became apparent, the orb erupting in a giant black mass as it expanded outwards it was the dragon that felt the disastrous effects of the jutsu as it became wiped away, erased from existence completely. This was the true power hidden behind the man’s bloodline his darkness wiped everything from existence that it touched...the crystal like structures were next to feel the wrath of the explosion as they like the dragon seized to exist.

“Here comes the surprise Yukio-chan.~” The man’s playful voice wasn’t the good kind of playful instead it was the damn scary kind! You know the kind that would pull a person’s leg off just to teach him to balance or hop on one leg.

The black mass or darkness if one wanted to describe it was still expanding and at a rapid pace as well it seemed to be picking up pace actually and soon it would consume Yukio as well. The ground and everything else was swallowed hole as it all seized to exist the crater being left behind was smooth impossibly smooth for any normal cut or blast to make. Soon even Yukio was swallowed up by the darkness the pain the boy felt was immense beyond any other pain he had ever felt before, it was the pain of his very life being stripped from him as he like everything else became wiped from existence he had just been killed and it came out of nowhere. He hadn’t even found out the special trick Phoenix had used on the area but Sensei promised to show him didn’t he? Well if the special effect was death then he had certainly been showed that...the painful experience of death wasn’t something somebody would like to feel more than once but that was the secret...Yukio found himself standing back in the same spot that he had entered from...he was alive once again with no injuries and his chakra fully replenished...he couldn’t die in this room but he could damn well feel the fucking pain and horrible experience of death!
“Do you understand then?” Sensei asked while looking over at Yukio...the true test had begun...
Mar 12, 2013 1:45 PM

Sep 2010
Yukio blinks a little when the personalities of Sensei start to switch, trying to figure out what is happening. Questions clamoring to be answered, but are silenced when the orb the man was holding expanded with hungry fury. While the dragon is swallowed by the darkness Yukio begins to back up, for the first time his smile faltered. Terror consuming him as the crystal thorns is wiped away from reality. His back touching the wall as the sphere continued its’ rapid expansion.

As he is pulled into the darkness he begins to let out a scream, but finds himself silenced as he is stripped of his very existence. The pain was impossible to describe, but just as quickly as it came it soon started to disappear as the parts were ripped from him. Shock was his only salvation as the entirety of his nervous system stopped transmitting data.

Just as quickly as it had started it was over, he found himself standing at the entrance of the coliseum. His body was refreshed and everything was renewed, no wounds remained from the torture he had just endured. One thing was off about the young man though. Sensei spotted it quickly as Yukio returned to reality, a wave of pure killing intent exploding from the young man. It radiated into every nook of the facility. Though it quickly disappeared as Yukio lifted his head, his original smile firmly fixed on his face once again.

The only way you could describe the killing intent that was just felt was like a wild beast that was throwing itself against the bars of a cage. It wanted to destroy whatever was outside of the cage, but it wasn’t able to reach. As the killing intent disappeared it seemed to carry with it the fear that Sensei had instilled in him. Yukio was back to being his happy self.

“Interesting. So this place warps reality to prevent a person from dying?” He tilts his head, thinking passively about it. “That or I’m inside of a strong genjutsu.” Taping his chin for a moment before he takes another stand, smile broadening. “Lets play if we need not worry about death.”

Forming three fast hand seals he slaps his hands against the ground, looking directly at Sensei as he says, “Suiton: Waterfall Basin Technique.” Water begins to pour from the coliseum’s seating area, quickly rushing down into the arena. The water continues, filling the area rapidly.

(Chakra 65 – 25 = 40)
Mar 13, 2013 2:20 PM

Mar 2009
“Yes have fun and show me what you can do!” his voice roared as it echoed throughout the coliseum, he was clearly interested in Yukio for some reason.

The feeling Sensei felt from Yukio even if it lasted only a second or two was enough for him to understand just why Leo was so interested in this boy. Leo wasn’t the sort to make mistakes on people’s potential but still until now Yukio hadn’t looked anything special...however in a matter of seconds Yukio had changed the way Sensei looked at him. He would really push the boy now and test him beyond his current limits just like Leo had asked him to...that was the whole point of these tests after all as well as other things of course.

Around Sensei three large black orbs formed they were perfect spheres and with Sensei rising higher thanks to the water the spheres also followed him without him really directing them, they would follow naturally allowing his attention to be fully focused on Yukio and since the boy had started things off for round two he would reply in kind of course. The sphere to the right of Sensei changed shape ever so slightly with the front of it becoming narrower while the back of it became fatter it was an odd looking shape but soon Yukio wouldn’t have time to laugh or look at it since he would have to somehow evade or deal with the countless number of black bullet like needles coming his way from the odd looking sphere! It was a rain of black needles as they pierced through everything in their path from the water to the walls of the coliseum if it was only one or two then it wouldn’t be that deadly but thanks to the sheer fucking numbers it was now a rain of death!

“Water element as well...your bloodline is?” Sensei asked curiously while watching the black rain of death.

The two other spheres hovered to the left and back of Sensei rather harmlessly for now at least and while it looked as though Sensei was hovering on the water he was actually standing on a black platform just in case something nasty was planned with the water...he was taking Yukio very seriously even if it didn’t look like it.
Mar 13, 2013 3:12 PM

Sep 2010
Yukio continues smiling as the water keeps the level in the arena at a constant three meters deep. Looking up to Sensei the smile becoming even broader as he asks his question. He doesn’t answer right away he simply stands up to examine Sensei’s platform and darkness spheres. “My bloodline? I’m not quite sure, I’ve always been told I was unique, but they never explained what that meant. I just know that I am able to use a rare bloodline that no one else in the village has access too.”

It was a lazy response, almost as if he had said it hundreds of times. He appeared to be completely honest as well; it was odd for someone to know nothing about his or her own bloodline. He was saying this as the black needles raced towards him, standing calmly. “Who knows, maybe I’ll learn one day.” He giggles, the needles just about to pierce his body.

Before the needles could make contact Yukio disappeared, simply vanished into thin air. Black needles slicing into the water behind where he was standing. It was odd, even using Body Flicker he couldn’t have vanished like that.

The voice echoed throughout the coliseum as he laughs, the sound putting Sensei on edge. Even staring down the potential of being killed again he seemed almost cheerful.

Yukio finally appears on the other side of the arena, grinning at the back of Sensei, “I’m over here!” He calls, hands on his hips and a gleam of mischief in his eyes.

(Chakra 40 – 9 = 31)
Sound_OracleMar 13, 2013 5:35 PM
Mar 19, 2013 9:24 AM

Mar 2009
“A boy that knows nothing about themselves is strange don’t you think?” Sensei smiled while looking over at Yukio as he appeared again, his tone was that of enjoyment.

He was confident that he could take anything the boy could come up with but that was the most fun part, what if the boy had something up his sleeve with the water something that he hadn’t thought of. Yukio seemed calculative and intelligent in how he used his jutsu and it wasn’t hard to see why Leo was interested in him but something else must have caught his attention and Sensei being Sensei wanted to know what Leo saw as well...that boy was always one step no several steps ahead of them all but this time he wouldn’t be! The thrill of the battle mixed along with the burning desire to know as much as possible was driving Sensei along and the usually calm, bored and uninterested man was serious...even if he didn’t know it which only made the test all the tougher and more serious as well.

“Nice trick boy!” throwing his right hand out to front of him he pointed towards Yukio while raising his voice although there was no malicious intent coming from his tone...it was loud not that he could help it.

As his hand was thrown out the black sphere on his right had begun to charge either it was fuelled and reacted on his emotions or he was still calm enough deep down to keep control of his bloodline...either one was scary though right? This time it wasn’t a rain of death instead it was nothing but a black beam...oh right the beam was probably strong enough to blow a hole through a damn mountain since the bloodline that Sensei had was bad for training people! The beam moved at a nice fucking rate well it was nice for the one blasting it and bad for the one having to receive or dodge the damn thing, the water or surface of the water curved outwards rippling from the sheer force of the beam passing over it and without a doubt if it hit Yukio it would be the end for him...again. Still if he could move like he did before then he would more than likely evade it and well Sensei would probably be in trouble for destroying part of the place...again.
Mar 19, 2013 10:13 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio shrugs one shoulder as Sensei asks his question, “I don’t really know, never really thought about it to be honest. I just enjoyed living life to the fullest to question things. I’m a kid; it’s what I’m supposed to do. The heavy life altering and introspective moments are suppose to come when I’m super moody… around eighteen… right?” He smiles happily, as he stretches again, relaxed in the middle of combat as always. “I’ll figure out more about myself later I guess since no one seems to know anything now… or at least are not giving up that information.”

As the beam proceeded towards him he released the chakra around his feet so that he sank beneath the water’s surface. Once he touched the bottom he kicked off hard from it in the direction the beam had been coming from, reemerging on the other side of it.

He studied Sensei for a moment, pondering what he was after. The man didn’t seem to be trying to kill him outright like the first time, but now it was like he was baiting him. There was a lot more going on here than what he could see. Shifting his stance into a casual one he grins again.

“So… we can’t die here, I guess it is some kind of space-time ninjutsu that once you enter the coliseum it takes a sort’ve snap shot of how you were when you entered and if you were to die inside this special zone you’d simply be recreated at the entrance again?” He muses aloud to the man, buying those last two precious seconds of time he needed.

“No matter!” He beams, slapping his hands together in a clasp. The water around the platform exploded as four water clones emerge, each weaving hand seals. “I just hope water pressure isn’t to painful.”

Two of the water clones hold out their hands towards Sensei and the surrounding water quickly rushes in to form a two-layered water prison around him. That wasn’t all, floating in the water was two vials. Upon being struck by the sudden pressure they release their contents, lacing the entire air supply in the water prison with poison. The third water clone forms two water prisons around the first two clones while the forth forms two water prisons around the third clone and applying a third layer to the water prison around Sensei.

Even one water prison makes it nearly impossible for a person to move around, Yukio had applied three to Sensei. Each one crushing down on the one before it, the water pressure was incredible. The most frightening part was that through the haze of poison and water layers it appeared that the original Yukio didn’t even look exhausted from this feat. A blazing grin of satisfaction imprinted on his face.

Sound_OracleMar 19, 2013 10:20 AM
Mar 24, 2013 3:26 PM

Mar 2009
“Space time ninjutsu? I suppose that would be one way of doing this but we aren’t using that method...” he was cut off by shock the sound of surprise in his tone towards the end told it all really.

He had taken Yukio to lightly it seemed well not really he knew the boy was up to something but didn’t exactly know what and now he did. He was amused at how fast Yukio thought on his feet and how easily he grasped the situation but then again perhaps it was a family thing considering he had yet to beat that man, caught inside his personal prison there wasn’t much he could do since his movements had been restricted considerably. That was the least of his problems though since the inside was now filling up with poison that would without a doubt kill him if he breathed it in, he was caught in a trap within a trap and didn’t have long to think of ways to escape if there were anyways to escape such a well thought out devilish trap...

“As I was saying before we are not using a space time ninjutsu instead we are using Phoenix. Each of these rooms are linked to him you could say and so when you die or feel the pain of death he does as well and like him for now you will be revived.” He sounded calm despite his predicament even with the poison closing in, he didn’t seem too worried...

He couldn’t use jutsu since he needed hand seals for that but the situation wasn’t hopeless however it might have been for a few of the others since their pride probably would have prevented them from doing such a thing however Sensei as he was going by currently was different. He had gave up such a worthless and useless thing as pride, he had seen how many lives such a thing had already claimed...arrogance was another thing similar to that of pride. They were pointless and not needed on the battlefield unless you wanted to die that is and Sensei didn’t live so long by being wound up on such pointless silly emotions. Around him actually it was his body itself darkness seemed to at first glow before then radiating out from him the feeling of something ominous coming could be felt by Yukio, the same feeling could be felt by the birds that had flocked into the area well they were now flying away for fear of their very lives...something dark and dangerous was about to emerge from Sensei...

The inside of the water prison was already colored with poison making it harder inside than it would be normally but now it was pure black a dense heavy black had slowly taking over the inside of the water prison, the body of sensei couldn’t be seen in fact nothing could be seen inside the now black prison but he must have still been alive since he had yet to reappear at the entrance of the coliseum or maybe he was just slowly dying and this was his struggle? The problem was that ominous bloodthirsty terrifying feeling of death that came from inside the dome whatever was happening inside it wasn’t good and it wasn’t Sensei that was inside it anymore! Something truly dark darker than any evil person could ever be was emerging or felt like it was emerging, it was as dark as the darkest demons in hell if they even existed...the almost choking feeling of death that weighed down and swirled around the room was only growing stronger and stronger...he wasn’t dying but he was changing into something that Yukio probably didn’t want to see. The poison was gone it had been devoured the blackness was slowly residing and in its place was something strange and beautiful but something that was perhaps more deadly than anything else that walked the corridors, beautiful butterflies danced and fluttered through the air around Sensei...although Sensei no longer looked like Sensei...he didn’t feel like sensei either...was it actually sensei...?

“I am Yami prince of darkness and ruler over nothingness.” The powerful ominous voice gently came from the man as he looked down towards Yukio...

The butterflies that swirled around the man truly did look beautiful almost out of place on the battlefield one might even say, that was if it wasn’t for the feeling that you got from the man and his beautiful butterflies, the feeling of pure death no it was beyond that it was a feeling of absolute and complete nothingness...a void it was like a void and everything was being devoured by this man called Yami and yet he only stood there while nothing was actually happening...it was terrifying to the very core of your soul. That was until Yukio looked upon his water clones as the several of the large butterflies descended upon them with each butterfly being that of a large man’s hand perhaps even bigger, the clones were not destroyed instead they were devoured in a similar way to that which the darkness had been eating through everything earlier and it became clear the darkness had not disappeared it had instead changed forms...perhaps this was its true form and this was also the true form of Sensei. Without a shadow of fucking doubt Yukio had been placed against the most powerful man out of all the people during tests no he had been placed against one of the elite members of the entire organisation and now he was deadly serious...this Yami was no longer sensei this was his true form his battle form the form that had once been known to destroy countless lives in the blink of an eye...he was a ghost that never existed his entire existence erased from the face of the world...Yukio was about to meet the Prince of Darkness!
Mar 24, 2013 4:30 PM

Sep 2010
It was interesting to find out that such a being could exist; one that was not only immortal, but one that was able to impart this immortality to others. Even if it wasn’t exactly as he suggested it was close enough, they couldn’t die here therefore he didn’t have to restrain himself. He detested fighting, he’d prefer to work things out peacefully, but that didn’t seem to be an option any longer.

Yukio stood there, staring at the new form. Curious as to what capabilities this form held and what he would be facing. All the while he continued to beam a smile, something was consuming his fear… could it be that thing that had surfaced moments ago? The boy remained happy even in the current circumstance; it was plain to see that one wrong move would result in his death.

Listening carefully to what Yami said he replied with a simple remark, “Darkness? Nothingness? Then your opposite would be a being that brings light and creation with them?” Tilting his head to the side as he mused, “Wouldn’t that make Phoenix your counter part since he may never return to nothing?”

An interesting theory if true, but he wasn’t sure at this point he instead opted to attempt another strategy. This one was another that he had set up while Yami had been focusing on the original Yukio.

Yukio points upward with a smile, “Incoming…” before a piece of paper drifted down into Yami’s vision. Upon coming in the proximity of the man it burned away into dust, which released the jutsu within it. A crystalline dome formed over Yami, sealing tightly.

Forming a few hand seals he looks to Yami, an expression that mixed happiness and sorrow together. It appeared he didn’t want to do something this deadly, but he didn’t hesitate for a moment. Finishing the last hand seal he says, “Shōton: Growing Crystal Thorns.”

With the completion of the jutsu the dome became and iron maiden, the crystal thorns growing rapidly inside of it. They grew for a mere moment, but in that time there was no place to hide within the tiny crystal structure since it was only big enough to fit one man inside.

“I really hate to use the same general tactic over and over, but I figured I’d give this one a more piercing perspective.” The young man had just made a pun… a horribly bad pun. “Sorry… was trying to lighten the mood.” He laughed rubbing the back of his head. He was hoping that the man would be okay, even if he were an opponent.

(Chakra 31 – 9 = 22)
Mar 26, 2013 12:49 PM

Mar 2009
Yami just smiled at the response of Yukio it wasn’t a nice smile but that of a man that was going to have fun in breaking him down piece by piece or that would be what he wanted to do however he had orders and couldn’t go against them. With the deadly crystal coming in directly at him Yami hadn’t moved an inch instead he was pierced in every direction once could imagine and it was painful but there wasn’t any screams which was strange considering the amount of pain he must have gone through. Instead a burst of butterflies erupted from where Yami stood the crystal being devoured by the beautiful and deadly creatures, the scary part being that the creatures were growing in size and numbers the more they ate but they were eating everything! From the water to the ground everything that had substance in the world was eaten even the wind itself had become dead...probably eaten and their numbers were growing rapidly.

“That is right Phoenix is one of the few that can survive against me...you on the other hand are not.” The powerful deadly voice came from behind Yukio as one of the creatures glowed and began to change form.

Time hadn’t slowed and it hadn’t taken long yet the time it took Yami to grow from the creature and attack Yukio seemed to take forever, perhaps it was just the surprise factor or even a hint of fear although it seemed this boy felt no fear at the moment. It wasn’t a deadly cut on the arm of Yukio in fact it had barely grazed him but the problem was it wasn’t a cut made by something ordinary it was a cut made by one of the creatures that had warped itself onto the arm of Yami, the small cut burned intensely similar to the feeling one would get if their arm was actually on fire, the small cut was growing though actually it wasn’t it was just that his arm was slowly being eroded or eaten away...his arm would last several minutes and the pain would grow but sooner or later he would be eaten fully and it would be a slow painful death...just like Yami wanted and liked.

“More importantly I was given a task...to free you from this state that you’re currently in.” Yami spoke while poking the forehead of Yukio the simple flick was enough to send him hurdling across the floor and into the swarm of creatures and inside this swarm he would see how the area was slowly becoming black...it was turning into nothing.
Mar 27, 2013 12:52 AM

Sep 2010
Yukio stumbles back a few steps after Yami emerges from the iron maiden of crystal; the butterflies had even grown in number. It was something he thought may happen, but it was nonetheless shocking. All of the traps he had laid, his means of escape, and now the entire coliseum was becoming a feast for the darkness. This wasn’t something he had calculated… the man was way beyond his ability to effectively combat.

A cold chill climbing his spine when Yami materialized behind him, he hadn’t even noticed that he had moved. Slowly turning he hears Yami’s words and then the pain in his arm bloomed, spreading rapidly through out his body. The fear was returning, it creped into his ever so slowly, a sight that Yami would find enjoyment in.

He opens his mouth to question what Yami meant about freeing him from his current state, but the statement was cut short by the poke to his forehead. The world turned on its side and he went head over heels into the middle of the butterfly mass.

Coming to a sliding stop he had managed to land on his feet, lifting his eyes to look around him he found himself trapped by the swarm. It was then that the fear came to fruition, despair and listlessness taking over him. He was about to die… he was to die by being consumed by hundreds of tiny insects ripping him apart.

Falling to his knees he begins to hyperventilate and shake, it was the first time Yami had seen this much weakness in the young man and it continued to mountain. Shaking hands reaching up to cup his ears as if trying to block out everything he lets out a pitiful whimper. It was after this display of complete weakness that there was an audible crack, like a cross between thunder and a dish breaking.

A soft chuckle starts to ripple from him, the sound of someone that had just gone insane. It continued to grow in strength until he was manically laughing. Whatever had been holding his fear at bay had now surfaced and was struggling against some invisible bonds to break free, the killing intent was pouring from him as if he had performed another Waterfall Basin Technique.

As the laughter subsided Yukio’s gaze fixed on Yami and instantly the man new something had changed, the boys eyes had gone completely scarlet. It was the unsettling color of blood. A fierce grin imprinted on his face, unlike before this one had twists of insanity embedded in it.

“Has anyone ever told you… that you look delicious…” came a whispered voice which was filled to the brim with malicious bile. “I like the people who are unique.” Another laugh rolling from his chest as he regained his footing, another loud crack and snap companied his standing. “You really shouldn’t have pushed me so far…”

In that instant he vanished and reappeared behind Yami, two firm hands grasping Yami’s shoulder as Yukio proceeds to take a large chunk of flesh out of his arm. Barely a second after Yukio had bitten him he had moved out of arms reach, the insane grin had been replaced with a solemn look. Yami then noticed that the young man no longer looked like himself.

(Chakra 31 – 10 = 21)
Apr 9, 2013 9:55 AM

Mar 2009
Clutching his arm the Yami smiled he had completed his task or had come close to completing it his arm was healed as he moved his hand back down to the side of his body with the deadly butterflies floating away from his once wounded arm. Looking up the man smiled as he saw a familiar face it was Leo well they all called him Leo but his true name was something far different and just like Yami he was also a king no he was the king of kings! Leo stood above them all being the most powerful and deadly and yet he looked the most harmless at the same time but if it wasn’t for Leo asking him then he wouldn’t have even bothered with this test...it was actually partly a farce meant to draw out something from Yukio.

“Are you satisfied Leo?” Yami spoke while looking up at Leo; his tone was that of a person that was slightly disappointed that he couldn’t enjoy such a fun fight for longer!

[yt]Lj3IAQ_LLuk[yt]

Leo dropped down from the sky above them landing on his feet and immediately the cold aura exploded outwards from his body shattering anything that it touched including the butterflies of Yami. The thick pillars became frozen solid one touch and they might actually crumble no forget that! The pillars were already crumbling and from what? The power of Leo or was this merely his aura? Who the fuck was Leo and just what was actually going on...Yami had bowed down to his knee looking up at the back of Leo. Respect this man who wanted to devour everything and who was actually a king himself was bowing down to Leo, they had been around Leo since they arrived and yet not once had he seemed anything serious or powerful but if one thing was clear to Yukio it was that this boy called Leo was not who they all thought he was.

“I’m impressed Yami...bringing out this side of him in such a little amount of time. Didn’t I tell you not to bow?” Leo spoke while letting Yami stand back to his feet. His voice was much calmer than one might expect...

For a few moments Yami and Leo spoke between themselves something about how he had yet to actually fully get rid of the seals but Leo simply smiled and thanked him for all his work before Yami disappeared into the darkness. It wasn’t long before Leo turned around to face Yukio his face was happy as he looked at Yukio like a boy that had just found what he had been searching for. The white jacket of Leo glided across the broken and shattered surface as he walked towards Yukio. Yukio probably noticed that the hands of Leo were indeed glowing and that something was perhaps coming his way not that it mattered his body had become frozen to the spot it seemed when Leo released that blast it was meant more than just show! The pillars around them were indeed crumbling but as the rocks fell along with the pillars each piece crumbled into nothing, they were inside the aura of Leo now and the rocks couldn’t even touch them just like before when he had picked them all up.

“It has been a while not that you know me but I know you...ready for the truth then?” Leo poked the forehead of Yukio while speaking...

The poke was harmless it wasn’t meant to hurt Yukio but what it had done was shatter any remained seals that were yet to be broken and for the first time the head of Yukio was fully opened up for him to explore. He would finally know the truth of his existence and what he was truly capable of but at the same time he would know of the harsh life he had been put through and the hidden darkness inside the people from the other world. Leo had just unlocked something grave inside the mind of Yukio and how he would react was yet to be known but there was no going back now! Secrets locked away the truth that had been sealed deep inside him everything would flood back all at once or perhaps piece by piece either way this boy’s life had just been changed considerably.

The shattering of the remaining seals had taken its toll on Yukio as he slumped over into the arms of Leo who carried him out of the coliseum only he wouldn’t be meeting up with the others yet...instead he would be going somewhere else. It probably was best to keep him from the others at least for now and they had many things to discuss like what they needed him for and what they had planned...

thread closed!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I Want To Be The Best I Can Be. (Chikusa - Joinable)[dont delete] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Oct 11, 2012

654 by Ruseo »»
Oct 19, 2014 1:51 PM

» Land of the Unknown (open for anyone but it takes place in the middle of nowhere)

wolfman2299 - Jan 28, 2014

2 by wolfman2299 »»
Feb 8, 2014 1:47 AM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Chakra Point (CP) System (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:53 PM

Poll: » Idea for a New System.

baxter09 - Apr 30, 2013

13 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:50 PM

Sticky: » (!NEW!) Jutsu and Technique List (!OPEN!)

TaizenKyo - Oct 8, 2012

47 by wolfman2299 »»
Jan 27, 2014 7:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.