Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 8, 2013 6:10 AM
Dec 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
Not a bad episode. I seen worse.

Being haunted by a ghost that can hack computer is plain suck, imagine him threatening to reveal your internet browsing history to public! I'll bury myself in a hole if that happens.

LOL The same to me.

Really love that part when lots of people come to help.

And I disagree on this will go Guilty Crown. Don't underestimate nitro+. You'll get blow away again, I've read the review of this when it came out 4-5 episodes, people said it'll be suck, but it's a different story coming to now.
Mar 8, 2013 6:47 AM

Jan 2013
It was nice seeing the whole town coming to help. I don't think this ep was bad but I read the LN spoilers. So meh. Can't wait to see how they improve that mech though.
Mar 8, 2013 6:49 AM

Feb 2013
It was plain absurd imo. The whole parrot-kun saving the day just made me want to punch a wall.
The hacking business was silly as well. I hope the last two episodes are good.
Mar 8, 2013 6:53 AM

Dec 2009
This currently makes less sense than Guilty Crown and Fractale combined.

Horrible episode.

A disaster.

Robotics;Notes is heading towards the terribad territory.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 8, 2013 6:57 AM

Jun 2011
Aki… Shut the fuck up ! Never liked her, ruining the show every goddam time.
Mar 8, 2013 7:05 AM

Feb 2013
Kay-dash said:
Aki… Shut the fuck up ! Never liked her, ruining the show every goddam time.

Aww I can't stay mad at her, when her face is so fucking kawaii~
Mar 8, 2013 7:47 AM

Jun 2011
So cheesy... I'm about to puke. I generally liked the middle-part of this show, but overall it fails.

Oh, and I utterly hated the part where everyone came to help.
Mar 8, 2013 8:27 AM

Jan 2012
That cliche "justice will triumph" speech... The whole episode was so cheesy and cliche... Not that I expected anything else...
Mar 8, 2013 8:48 AM

Jun 2011
I don't understand why everybody says this episode is bad. Aki's speech? Well, you know, she's a light-hearted, optimistic girl and she REALLY loves robots. Haven't you ever love something?
And it's the first time I see a character in science;adventures damning the Commitee of 300 (as far as I can remember, at least). This shows that she's really strong. Probably she's not the best character in the world, but hey, Aki's not that bad.

It seems that everybody has to die in a series to be good. I don't see it like that.
The problem is that you want another Steins;Gate-like series. And I don't want that, honestly. For me, another "Steins;Gate" with other setting would have been really boring and repetitive. And I like Robotics;Notes for what it is, no for what it is if we compare it to Steins;Gate, because I love both shows (and also Chaos;Head VN); I'm a "science adventure" fan, after all, and I'm loving all the conexions and references they're making in R;N.

For me, this was a good episode. I'm really enjoying R;N.
"Nobody knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite"- Rintarou Okabe
Mar 8, 2013 10:02 AM

Jun 2011
ClaraLiteraria said:
I don't understand why everybody says this episode is bad. Aki's speech? Well, you know, she's a light-hearted, optimistic girl and she REALLY loves robots. Haven't you ever love something?
And it's the first time I see a character in science;adventures damning the Commitee of 300 (as far as I can remember, at least). This shows that she's really strong. Probably she's not the best character in the world, but hey, Aki's not that bad.

It seems that everybody has to die in a series to be good. I don't see it like that.
The problem is that you want another Steins;Gate-like series. And I don't want that, honestly. For me, another "Steins;Gate" with other setting would have been really boring and repetitive. And I like Robotics;Notes for what it is, no for what it is if we compare it to Steins;Gate, because I love both shows (and also Chaos;Head VN); I'm a "science adventure" fan, after all, and I'm loving all the conexions and references they're making in R;N.

^This. Nothing more to say.
Mar 8, 2013 10:10 AM
Nov 2012
Kansokusha said:
ClaraLiteraria said:

^This. Nothing more to say.

Exactly what I was trying to convey!! Why not see R;N a further extension of the existing universe that leads up some sort of superteam series in the endgame (we all know it will come). I am infatuated with the s;g mythos cannon or not but I just can't see both as the same thing but separate entities

and I may add this episode was packed with references to the previous series. Did anyone see the Mr. Braun in the background of the evacuees?
Mar 8, 2013 10:17 AM

Sep 2010
Damn.... This shit is so bad..... Feels like I'm watching a overly ambitious shonen series.... Whole score down from 7/10 to 6/10

2.5/5
twonlineMar 8, 2013 10:21 AM
Mar 8, 2013 10:18 AM

Dec 2011
"Your sister was the one who saved your life and oh did I mention that she did that by hitting me in the head with a wrench? And oh, she went away because I threatened to hurt you if she didn't haha lmao"
"Ok but does she still loves robots?"

"*Points gun on Aki* You aren't going to survive, kid"
"I definitely will!! Because ROBOTS!!!!!"
"Ok I won't kill you then"

I'm overwhelmed by how good this writing is.
Mar 8, 2013 10:31 AM

May 2012
ohh i keep taking back my words.. i take back my words again from prev ep.. i dont hate misaki again :D
i love this ep coz of frau and a touching ep..

Mar 8, 2013 10:48 AM
Mar 2008
Oh my god, that speech and what happened after sunk down this show for me. I mean, seriously? =/
Btw, the starting scene back in ep. 01 now makes sense.
Mar 8, 2013 11:19 AM

Jan 2012
LOL at the parrot saving Airi. xD

I wonder why Kimijima just let Misaki send Sister Centipede to Aki and Kai.
Mar 8, 2013 11:47 AM

Mar 2011
Well, to be honest, I just don't know what to say.
Being a fan, I liked this episode, but... well. You know.
Aki is still a great character. Really. Even if her speech wasn't believable, it was very sincere and rousing.
Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the second part of the episode.
It's hard for me to say this, but Robotics;Notes-anime is critically close to Chaos;Head- anime in awfulness.
Like I said, I'm enjoying it personally, because I'm a fan of the series, but I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone outside of KagakuAdv-fandom... which is not s big, as I can see.
(And I mean KagakuAdv-fandom, not Steins;Gate-fandom).
FinjasMar 8, 2013 1:26 PM

Mar 8, 2013 11:59 AM

May 2012
sorry guys just lost the plot....

Why is misaki going to kill mankind?

Is she being mind-fucked by kou? and so forced to do so?

what is kou's goal? Revenge?
Mar 8, 2013 11:59 AM

Jun 2009
ClaraLiteraria said:

Let me disagree with you on that!.. It's not like we want "Steins;Gate with other setting", we want good, strong story that would've on the same quality level with Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head (VN, anime was awful). Instead we get this: bland, boring story with mostly lifeless characters, cheesy speeches in the moments of drama and incomprehensible twists.

Yes, after success of Steins;Gate we had our bar set pretty high for this, but it still an underwhelming anime, at least in my opinion...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Mar 8, 2013 12:05 PM
Jul 2012
Marvoch said:
This ep disappointed me. Until now in every ep i found something that I liked, sometimes more, sometimes less. This time anything, emptiness. too much happiness, hope. I expected darkness, a sense of oppression and terror, instead it seems that the possible death of billions of people does not frighten minimally. Not to mention the ridiculous speech made by Aki. I'm disappointed for the first time in whole the show.

Well, if you took the time to think about it, people always want to think on the bright side, and that is what they are doing. I mean, if you knew you could change your fate from death to life, I'm pretty sure you would pick life, as the answer is the Gun-Pro 1. Also, it explains why I find horror entertainment scarier than one in real life, as I carry the ability to change just what is going to happen. R;N seems a tad bit more realistic for me. And about Aki's speech, well if had to keep all those feelings bottled up, the moment you can open it, you can't stop. Still, that question with her sis liking robots was a weird. I mean, WHY ASK THAT!? Still, they explained it, it could be like replacing most of the robots in her speech with anime.
Mar 8, 2013 12:22 PM
Nov 2012
My reaction to that episode was just:
"Hell yeah!"

Time to save the world!
Mar 8, 2013 12:36 PM

Oct 2012
Great speech, at the end it felt like an army being gathered to rebel :D...

Mar 8, 2013 1:08 PM
Feb 2013
ClaraLiteraria said:

I would agree that I liked this episode, and the series as a whole.
The problem with Aki's speech, in my opinion, is that it is not well placed.
And people don't want a series that is just like S;G. S;G was an excellent anime, and not just because of the plot like, but how it was executed. I would have loved R;N all the more if it was as well executed as S;G.

And does Frau seem like Okabe to any one else or is it just me?
Mar 8, 2013 1:14 PM
Aug 2012
gahhhhhhhhhhh

People's mind are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BIG that they flip flop over the story

What do you expect Aki's resolution would be, ........

just like how chaos; head is chaos

Robotic; Notes would be about robots >.>
Mar 8, 2013 1:32 PM

Jun 2011
AlexTrusk said:
Let me disagree with you on that!.. It's not like we want "Steins;Gate with other setting", we want good, strong story that would've on the same quality level with Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head (VN, anime was awful). Instead we get this: bland, boring story with mostly lifeless characters, cheesy speeches in the moments of drama and incomprehensible twists.

Yes, after success of Steins;Gate we had our bar set pretty high for this, but it still an underwhelming anime, at least in my opinion...

Well, Steins;Gate is a masterpiece, and masterpieces don't appear every day. And just because S;G is amazing doesn't really mean that R;N and C;H are not good.

I think this looks "lifeless" because of the adaptation. I haven't played the original VN, but for what I've read, it seems that it's pretty good. And for me R;N is not boring and never was, I enjoyed every moment (even the "slice of life" ones), because not everything is about conspiracies and the end of the world.

Nisheeth said:
I would agree that I liked this episode, and the series as a whole.
The problem with Aki's speech, in my opinion, is that it is not well placed.
And people don't want a series that is just like S;G. S;G was an excellent anime, and not just because of the plot like, but how it was executed. I would have loved R;N all the more if it was as well executed as S;G.

And does Frau seem like Okabe to any one else or is it just me?

Yeah, I also see Frau as a female Okabe. But she's more a mix of Okabe, Daru and probably Kurisu.
Yeah, I agree with you, it could have been well executed. I think that, again, the problem is the anime adaptation. I thought from the very begining that 22 episodes were few for a really long visual novel.
"Nobody knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite"- Rintarou Okabe
Mar 8, 2013 1:33 PM
Aug 2012
omg omg omg omg omg

DG297 3Rd EDITION ver. 4.11

oh god oh god oh god
Mar 8, 2013 2:21 PM

Mar 2011
I don't want another S;G... EP20 made me drop the score from 9 to 7, probably cause the bullshit got my roof blown off... I just don't like happy resolutions, I guess. Still, Frau keeps being awesome.
Mar 8, 2013 2:55 PM

Aug 2011
ltspfan said:
seems the last part of this anime went guilty crown

herewegoagain.jpg
Mar 8, 2013 2:58 PM

Sep 2012
filas312 said:
I don't want another S;G... EP20 made me drop the score from 9 to 7, probably cause the bullshit got my roof blown off... I just don't like happy resolutions, I guess. Still, Frau keeps being awesome.

You gave a score 9 before this? Lol.
Mar 8, 2013 3:12 PM

Jan 2012
Hmm, I do not want another Steins;Gate (I wanted it when this was announced, but starting from the first episode I saw that this is way too different). I rate it from all points of views, and can spot typical anime/cheap movie industry cliches, character development and so on, which makes it look pretty bad sometimes, in my opinion.

And I'm not even talking about random story and focusing-on-too-many-things, yet not in a good way, which makes it blank and kind of pointless. Don't even want to to into the details about this.

Oh yeah, and I don't think this anime is bad. It has it's good sides, I gave it 5/10 for now, which makes it at least "fine" in my kind of rating system.
TimeTravel_0Mar 8, 2013 3:26 PM
Mar 8, 2013 3:42 PM

Mar 2011
Litrydow said:
filas312 said:

You gave a score 9 before this? Lol.

Still kinda wondered that it'll go upwards from, dunno, 13th EP? Was kinda let down a few times and now I've lost my temper. And if this will keep going into the same direction, I'll probably drop to 6.
filas312Mar 8, 2013 3:47 PM
Mar 8, 2013 3:47 PM
Jul 2012
this show is so corny now.
Mar 8, 2013 4:09 PM

Nov 2011
So many emotions. And Frau needs her own show. Frau;Notes. I'd watch that.
Mar 8, 2013 4:17 PM

Mar 2013
LOL ironically, all of these complaints on this episode are JUST like Gunvarrel's last episode IN the anime!

But I must agree, the parrot, the people from the school, even JAXA are putting their hopes in [the only robot left in the world wtf?] Gun-Pro1 instead of something like the police or the army, because calming people down from fake news is more important than saving the planet, right?

Also, am I the only one that wonders why the lives of so many people are threatened? What's happening?

Who was piloting that plane like a crazy mofo with that ghetto landing?

I'm guessing we'll see Frau Koujiro's mother soon... with all the action, I was actually expecting HER to save Aki and her gang when the gun was pointed at them.

Can someone explain to me who Sawana is? I think I missed something here...

Come visit the Rec club! Everyone gets confused as to what they want to watch or read next. :T

Here is the Official Rec Club list of Recommendations!
Mar 8, 2013 5:09 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, that Kimijima Kou is worse than I expected. He's really controlling Akiho's sister. even trying to kill herself didn't work. I wonder why she got into that suit in the first place.

Nice to see everybody (including the school, JAXA and even Subaru's father) getting together to revamp the GunPro-1. I wonder if they'll be able to make it mobile- and combat ready enough before the launch.

Looks like Sister Centipede got sent to Kai and Akiho. What information will she be able to give them?

Mar 8, 2013 5:42 PM

Jun 2011
really disappointed.
2/5
Mar 8, 2013 6:02 PM

Jun 2009
sakuraoogami said:
"Your sister was the one who saved your life and oh did I mention that she did that by hitting me in the head with a wrench? And oh, she went away because I threatened to hurt you if she didn't haha lmao"

You forgot "Oh by the way, you sister got so obsessed with fighting me that she made a cybernetic bodysuit to fight me. A cybernetic bodysuit which I am currently using to control her!"
No excuses can fix the amount of stupid in this series.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Mar 8, 2013 7:37 PM

Dec 2012
Yeah, this episode... not so good.

I actually think it makes sense that Aki's speech has so many shonen elements, considering her character. It doesn't mean it was well done, though. It could have been done a lot better, even without removing the dumb (from a real-world perspective) optimism and shonen cliches.

When Aki asks if her sister still likes robots, she's not just being random. She wants to know how much Misa's changed on the inside. She wants to know if, although acting like a complete stranger, Misa is still the same person she used to know and admire. She wants to know if Misa still cares about what she is doing. She wants to know if the things Misa's done hurt herself the same way it hurts her.
That question was not about robots, it was about Misa. And considering that they'll probably end up facing her, those are some important points to understand.

The second half of the episode was "meh". Too many random people coming to help, IMO.

But the part I thought was the worst in the episode (possibly in the entire show) was that thing with the parrot. That was a really bad case of Deus ex Machina. I'm willing to forget about it, if the VN has some sort of explanation, but in the anime it's just bad. I'm surprised that almost nobody's commented on that... You haters are disappointing me =P
Mar 8, 2013 7:59 PM

Mar 2013
Tulicloure said:
Yeah, this episode... not so good.

I actually think it makes sense that Aki's speech has so many shonen elements, considering her character. It doesn't mean it was well done, though. It could have been done a lot better, even without removing the dumb (from a real-world perspective) optimism and shonen cliches.

When Aki asks if her sister still likes robots, she's not just being random. She wants to know how much Misa's changed on the inside. She wants to know if, although acting like a complete stranger, Misa is still the same person she used to know and admire. She wants to know if Misa still cares about what she is doing. She wants to know if the things Misa's done hurt herself the same way it hurts her.
That question was not about robots, it was about Misa. And considering that they'll probably end up facing her, those are some important points to understand.

The second half of the episode was "meh". Too many random people coming to help, IMO.

But the part I thought was the worst in the episode (possibly in the entire show) was that thing with the parrot. That was a really bad case of Deus ex Machina. I'm willing to forget about it, if the VN has some sort of explanation, but in the anime it's just bad. I'm surprised that almost nobody's commented on that... You haters are disappointing me =P

Yeah I totally agreed on what you said; the parrot was the only true problem in there. It's like if the producers went like : "OOooh Awesome speach by Aki-chan!" -moves on to the next episode- "... Wait a minute... AIRI HAD A GUN LOL WE FORGOT!! WTF WE DO ?" "THE PARROT TROLOLOL, WE GOT NO CHOICE".

I have a feeling that the upcoming episode will only be about trying to explain to the viewers what happened and nothing really special will happen. I mean, I don't really understand why they went for Frau Koujiro and JAXA... Also, why was Sennouji there? How'd she know?

Also, many things went wrong in this episode. For example, when Kimijima says Misaki was still playing Kill-Ballad... why did he say that? And plus it was instantly forgotten (TBH it was really obvious she was still playing to me, but it was sooo out of place).

I think that if Robotics;Notes finishes without fixing what they did on this episode, we'll just have to blame the clear fact that they wanted to create the same effect they did in Steins;Gate
but they rushed it way too much... Maybe we, as viewers, are too demanding too and we just need to wait 'til it finishes until we start saying stuff like "Omg, 2/5" or "Worst anime ever wtf"... I mean seriously calm down guys, two episodes left still.

Like Aki would say in this situation : " I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS EPISODE, IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT; GUNVARREL IS ALL ABOUT DEFEATING THE EVIL, WHY WOULD THEY DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS? "

I mean, who knows, perhaps it's done on purpose! [/end of highly optimistic hopes]
blobMar 8, 2013 8:03 PM

Come visit the Rec club! Everyone gets confused as to what they want to watch or read next. :T

Mar 8, 2013 8:22 PM

Aug 2008
cheesy.
I never expected R;N to turn like this only in the last few episodes :S
Mar 8, 2013 8:33 PM

Aug 2007
All you haters watched it right up until the last two episodes. Admit it, it's tugged in you so far you couldn't let go ;)
Mar 8, 2013 8:38 PM
Feb 2013
blob said:

I have a feeling that the upcoming episode will only be about trying to explain to the viewers what happened and nothing really special will happen. I mean, I don't really understand why they went for Frau Koujiro and JAXA... Also, why was Sennouji there? How'd she know?

Also, many things went wrong in this episode. For example, when Kimijima says Misaki was still playing Kill-Ballad... why did he say that? And plus it was instantly forgotten (TBH it was really obvious she was still playing to me, but it was sooo out of place).

We know that Kimijima is in the network. So I think it would be fair to assume he knows about who is looking for what. So I think that he knew Frau was searching for info on her mother, and Gunvarrel etc. He probably wanted her out of the way.
They went after JAXA because they want to launch the Black Hole Bomb they got from SERN using a rocket.

Remember Sawada telling Kai to give greetings to S Braun (reference to S;G)? That was Nae. She might have been informed by Sawada, or they might have been keeping tabs on Frau.

As for why mention that she played Kill-Ballad? I think that was in response to whether she loved Robots. And I found it obvious too.
Mar 8, 2013 8:51 PM
Mar 2013
She may be ridiculous, but I love Aki's crazy optimism and zeal. Actually, I think the ridiculousness makes it better - I'm simultaneously laughing and cheering for her. Her speech was EPIC (if strangely timed).

So was the end bit where everyone gathers to BUILD A GIANT ROBOT OF JUSTICE. EPIC.
Mar 8, 2013 8:59 PM

Jan 2011
Akis speech was kinda annoying but i still love the character, not a very good ep but it was fun
Mar 8, 2013 11:13 PM

Mar 2013
Nisheeth said:
blob said:

We know that Kimijima is in the network. So I think it would be fair to assume he knows about who is looking for what. So I think that he knew Frau was searching for info on her mother, and Gunvarrel etc. He probably wanted her out of the way.
They went after JAXA because they want to launch the Black Hole Bomb they got from SERN using a rocket.

Remember Sawada telling Kai to give greetings to S Braun (reference to S;G)? That was Nae. She might have been informed by Sawada, or they might have been keeping tabs on Frau.

As for why mention that she played Kill-Ballad? I think that was in response to whether she loved Robots. And I found it obvious too.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Mar 8, 2013 11:17 PM

Jun 2011
A few things:

- Kimijima is executing Project Atum, the plan of the Committee of 300. The only question is the reasoning for him to help the Committee.

- Kimijima controls Misa-nee not through the suit. Don't you remember what's the technology at his hand? The Noah. And Misaki's feeling of guilt is also a weakness for him to use.

- Akiho is Akiho. This is the Akiho we always loved. Can you blame a person for having human flaws? She might be over-optimistic, but damn this is her characteristic! The world is going to end, she's just being true to herself, trying to cling on her dream and fight till the very end! Or you can just cower in a corner and wait for the world to be ended.

- I'm okay with Akiho asking whether her sis still loves robots. Robots are the bond between Akiho and Misaki. She knows that her sis is crazily in love with robots, just like her. She needs to know if her sis hasn't lost her mind yet. Kimijima could of tricked her tho, but as we all know she's not quite the thinker. Fit her personality perfectly.
KansokushaMar 8, 2013 11:37 PM
Mar 8, 2013 11:49 PM

Jan 2013
So...
We start with Kamijina monologing, you know- just cause.
Seems Misaki Killed Kamijina , and Kamijina blackmailed Misaki- who's supposed to be a genius, yet isn't smart enough to realize she KILLED A BAD GUY. They actually let you go for that.
Also, you know what? He's data anyway. I bet he wants everyone to know and come poking around after him. Misaki is truly...
Stupid.
You know what? Someone Text Subaru suddenly. He can watch the stream the big baddie doesn't care is being broadcast to the world. Man, Kamijina must be bored outta his... whatever.
Aki- you dimwit. Yes- the guy that decieved you all from the beginning and destroyed your sisters life- that guy would tell you the truth, because that's how he rolls...
Stupid.
So we have a gun for our enemies, and a puppet we could have kept hidden, but no- let's tell a bunch of secrets, NOT kill our enemies, and wait- let's kill the puppet- just 'cause.
And, there's a parrot. Yep. That's what parrots do.
Everyone should go to the site where you gave up building the impractical robot- and decide to rebuild it with the monopoles, because no way would you have thought that could have worked, been easier, or faster before-- No- starting from scratch is always the best plan.
'This suit chafes. I can't kill myself for some reason...'
'No way they'd send bad guys to this hanger- no one would come here, and it's not like anyone said people would be at a place like this...'
'Stupid landing gear...'
Frau Bow rules. Too bad she can't hack & shit. Because hacking Kamijina could be a thing.
Wait- how much time do they have?
Ooh- Magic software. From Sawada- the guy always a step behind. No asking where he got it (From 'Deus Ex Machina' ville.)
Wave projector device, eh? Bet that takes vector normalized 3d data sampled from multisource input converted to in OBJ format. No- I kid- it'll run on 'plot resolution intent', plain and simple.
Ooh- The principal. Sign. Whatever.
Ooh- Food! Even better!
If only everyone they knew & people they didn't showed up to help- because robotics is way easy and more untrained hands doing last minute untested retrofits would make it go way faster with 30 people underfoot.
Supersuit gonna get you!!! 'cause, you know- that's what a 'hostage' is for...
Sister Centipede. Finally. I called it!

There is 'officially' too much 'sh!t going on' for this to end well now. Prepare for everything to both happen at once, and be explained for no reason (as is already happening (Thanks, Kamijima).

Man, just 2 more!
If you aren't watching Zetsuen no Tempest (Civilization Blaster), you should be. Brilliant writing with legit plot twists.

Just finished blog entry 'Japanese Authors Take Heed' Series (JATH)! Entry 03: Proactive Villains, Reactionary Heroes'.
Mar 9, 2013 12:23 AM
Feb 2013
bloggbigg said:
So...
We start with Kamijina monologing, you know- just cause.
Seems Misaki Killed Kamijina , and Kamijina blackmailed Misaki- who's supposed to be a genius, yet isn't smart enough to realize she KILLED A BAD GUY. They actually let you go for that.
Also, you know what? He's data anyway. I bet he wants everyone to know and come poking around after him. Misaki is truly...
Stupid.
You know what? Someone Text Subaru suddenly. He can watch the stream the big baddie doesn't care is being broadcast to the world. Man, Kamijina must be bored outta his... whatever.
Aki- you dimwit. Yes- the guy that decieved you all from the beginning and destroyed your sisters life- that guy would tell you the truth, because that's how he rolls...
Stupid.
So we have a gun for our enemies, and a puppet we could have kept hidden, but no- let's tell a bunch of secrets, NOT kill our enemies, and wait- let's kill the puppet- just 'cause.
And, there's a parrot. Yep. That's what parrots do.
Everyone should go to the site where you gave up building the impractical robot- and decide to rebuild it with the monopoles, because no way would you have thought that could have worked, been easier, or faster before-- No- starting from scratch is always the best plan.
'This suit chafes. I can't kill myself for some reason...'
'No way they'd send bad guys to this hanger- no one would come here, and it's not like anyone said people would be at a place like this...'
'Stupid landing gear...'
Frau Bow rules. Too bad she can't hack & shit. Because hacking Kamijina could be a thing.
Wait- how much time do they have?
Ooh- Magic software. From Sawada- the guy always a step behind. No asking where he got it (From 'Deus Ex Machina' ville.)
Wave projector device, eh? Bet that takes vector normalized 3d data sampled from multisource input converted to in OBJ format. No- I kid- it'll run on 'plot resolution intent', plain and simple.
Ooh- The principal. Sign. Whatever.
Ooh- Food! Even better!
If only everyone they knew & people they didn't showed up to help- because robotics is way easy and more untrained hands doing last minute untested retrofits would make it go way faster with 30 people underfoot.
Supersuit gonna get you!!! 'cause, you know- that's what a 'hostage' is for...
Sister Centipede. Finally. I called it!

There is 'officially' too much 'sh!t going on' for this to end well now. Prepare for everything to both happen at once, and be explained for no reason (as is already happening (Thanks, Kamijima).

Man, just 2 more!

Lets start from the beginning.
And just how could she have proven that he was the bad guy? And then there's the factor of guilt. Even if he was the bad guy, killing is going to scar the mind.
He tried to blackmail her, and she didn't give in. She lost to him when he was about to reveal that she was a murderer to Aki and Kai (I think that's what it meant).

Why doesn't Kimijima stop the broadcast? I think he is a cliché villain. All the points you raise for his stupidity are tropes. I don't remember the name of those, but you can go look through TV Tropes.

No comment about the parrot.

Desperate times call for desperate measures? They don't have time to start from scratch, so they decide to work on a complete robot and make it work.

I will say that the one stopping the suit is Kimijima, and that's why she can't kill herself.

No comment on the landing. Was wonderimg who the pilot was.

Time, too little? That's what I was wondering in the last episode. How would they manage to complte the robot in time? The added manpower will certainly help.

The software: Notice the name? DG297 3Rd EDITION ver. 4.11. Now remember Daru from Stien's;Gate, and how he gave names to gadgets?

That wave projecter device is a newer version of NOAH from Chaos;Head.

The principal, and food. Nothing to explain.

Again, desperate times call for desperate measures? They don't have time. At all. With added manpower, they can have multiple people working on multiple parts, while those people from JAXA, Subaru and Aki tell them what to do.

She has been trying to resist the supersuit. Like constantly. That's why she was barely able to let him go.

Sister Centipede; Is that a translation of Geji-ne? I think I preferrd not knowing.
Mar 9, 2013 12:53 AM
Aug 2012
ClaraLiteraria said:

Doesn't excuse the writing from being absolute trash.

We aren't comparing this to s;g.

This is literally shit writing.
Mar 9, 2013 1:44 AM
Jan 2008
Wait so the actual episode where something happens and progress everybody hates but everybody liked the crappy ass filler slow ass filler crap ?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2012

266 by Rinkitori31 »»
Apr 14, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

339 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Jan 22, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

216 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

303 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2012

156 by HagePotPotato »»
Jan 18, 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.