Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Post New Reply
Poll: Robotics;Notes Episode 20 Discussion

Oct 22, 2013 4:22 AM

i guess we have no choice... to save the world, we must build a robot

still not sure how everyone on the island understand so much via the video streaming

but 1 thing I am certain, that parrot/bird is needed by police force^^

Apr 12, 2014 6:00 PM

Frau... always makes the best entrance.

Aug 1, 2014 9:03 AM

So I'm confused whether Misaki is evil or not, I'm still a bit meh on her.

Jul 2, 2015 8:04 PM

lmao "my waifu, whom I only knew in 2D, became 3D and fell from the sky."

uh okay the plane crash landing added nothing to the plot. I couldve just landed normally.

-Kimijima Kou's mind living eternally inside the Iru-O system: okay, it works the same way as Airi.
-Kimijima Kou is able to manipulate and communicate through any electronic connected to the internet: um wut? That is way far-fetched. I thought he only had influence over Iru-O.
-Kimijima Kou has Misaki under mind control: okay... I understand he can control the exoskeleton (no matter how far-fetched), because it is electronic. But WHAT?? Mind control is not even possible given the parameters of Kou's ability.
Modified by m-i-c-h-a-e-l, Jul 2, 2015 8:16 PM

Aug 15, 2015 8:15 PM

eh, sorry. didn't get to me. aki's speech was awful and cheezy, plus the music was beyond off when THERE WAS A GUN LOCKED AND LOADED AT POINT BLANK RANGE IN FRONT OF HER.

the unanswered question the audience is left with is....why didn't kou shoot her and her big mouth?

but that twist! kou was right under that guy's nose, posing as masa!

Sep 2, 2015 6:11 AM
i love this episode so much aki's speech got me hyped also the question she asked is for to see whether misaki is still herself ,like she used to be and misaki is still herself after 10 years of suffering from kimijima !

good god kimijima was the reason behind anemone also he tried on purpose to use those people as his test subjects no wonder misaki was pissed and killed kimijima and that saved everyone on board including aki and kai ...

i get it every time misaki acted against kimijima she is punished by him like she telling kai stay away from kimijima pissed him also he knew that mizuha was tailing kai. kimijima acted on this and using "em waves from that EGI systems " kimijima took overcontrol of the powered suite. kimijima killed mizuha to punish misaki and for stopping mizuha from interfering kai !

Sep 2, 2015 6:17 AM
ClaraLiteraria said:
I don't understand why everybody says this episode is bad. Aki's speech? Well, you know, she's a light-hearted, optimistic girl and she REALLY loves robots. Haven't you ever love something?
And it's the first time I see a character in science;adventures damning the Commitee of 300 (as far as I can remember, at least). This shows that she's really strong. Probably she's not the best character in the world, but hey, Aki's not that bad.

It seems that everybody has to die in a series to be good. I don't see it like that.
The problem is that you want another Steins;Gate-like series. And I don't want that, honestly. For me, another "Steins;Gate" with other setting would have been really boring and repetitive. And I like Robotics;Notes for what it is, no for what it is if we compare it to Steins;Gate, because I love both shows (and also Chaos;Head VN); I'm a "science adventure" fan, after all, and I'm loving all the conexions and references they're making in R;N.

For me, this was a good episode. I'm really enjoying R;N.

i completely agree with everything you said and i think the same way!
well they say great minds think alike ..! i loved everything about this episode ! it was so exciting ,funny dramatic and shocking wow i had so many feelings rushing through my heart also i felt the helplessness in misaki and the flame of courage in aki ! :3

Sep 2, 2015 6:18 AM
i loved everything about this episode ! it was so exciting ,funny dramatic and shocking wow! i had so many feelings rushing through my heart also i felt the helplessness in misaki and the flame of courage in aki ! :3

Sep 2, 2015 6:19 AM
i love aki's speech ! go to hell kimijima ..this is awesome :3

Jul 21, 2016 5:23 PM

Damn! Another cliffhanger! Report 0!

Commenting about another matter, Airi (real) is so not worried at all of anything. She doesn't wonder what happened to her, what happened with her family, where she is, how much time has passed, nor who are all those people that are with her and took her in a plane and all xD We don't even know what happened with her illness!

PD: Uh, next episode Aki seems like she's gonna make a move on Kai!
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

uh okay the plane crash landing added nothing to the plot. I couldve just landed normally.

-Kimijima Kou's mind living eternally inside the Iru-O system: okay, it works the same way as Airi.
-Kimijima Kou is able to manipulate and communicate through any electronic connected to the internet: um wut? That is way far-fetched. I thought he only had influence over Iru-O.
-Kimijima Kou has Misaki under mind control: okay... I understand he can control the exoskeleton (no matter how far-fetched), because it is electronic. But WHAT?? Mind control is not even possible given the parameters of Kou's ability.

I KNOW RIGHT?
Why did they land like that?
And, that mind control thing was too much. I don't know how he can do that.
Controlling more that IRU-O is still possible if you assume he only resides in it but can access other services through internet and reach other devices as SmartTVs, PCs, and that exoskeleton... but people? wtf.
Modified by HumbertoZero, Jul 21, 2016 5:28 PM

[Softsubs > HardsubsFansubs > fast subsDarkmantis - @HumbertoZero]________________
How to read Fate/Strange Fake Light novel________________

Dec 12, 2016 11:12 PM

I liked the part where everyone showed up at the airport runway. Not sure why the plane's landing gear didn't work though.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 22, 2017 12:19 PM

Just imagine if Kimijima Kou shot Aki when she was making a speech ...
I gotta say, it felt really great seeing all those people come out to help the Robo club, despite never seen any of their classmates though.
Also why the hell did they have to crash land, I dont remember them mentioning that the wheels wouldnt work.

Sep 2, 2017 11:00 AM

I really don't get the hate and disappointment surrounding this episode in particular. My biggest gripe with the R;N anime is I think it has a poor pacing. An unfortunate but understandable side effect of adapting a Visual Novel. I also think there are a few plot points like how Kimijima is controlling Misa that the series has kind of glossed over. Though that may change in the last two. That said I still really liked this episode. Including Aki's ridiculous speech.

I think an important thing in managing your expectations of this show is the tone. While the series has dark themes and ideas. And even dabbles in horror every now and again. At its core it's a feel good love letter to giant robots. It's a very simple conflict of love and friendship vs cold and uncaring progress. I've been really liking this show and its characters. Maybe I'm the weird one and have shit taste but they've really done it for me. And as the beginning of the build up towards the end. Complete with the long awaited revelation that Misa's not in control and longs to help Aki and Kai. I was sort of moved by this. I also liked the Parrot saving the day with Airi. As dumb as that was.
Modified by SubscriberSun, Sep 2, 2017 11:45 AM

Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]