Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (25) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Mar 6, 2014 3:59 PM

Jan 2014
I hate Mahiro from Haiyore Nyaruko-San. He is such a dick, stabbing hot girls with forks, and showing such harsh feelings towards them also. I know he is a male tsundere, which I all for if done right, otherwise it could turn out to be a giant jack@ss. He could politely say to the girls/boy no in a manner that will get his point across without stabbing....WITH A FORK
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2014 4:06 PM
Sep 2013
AwesomeDudex3 said:
I hate Mahiro from Haiyore Nyaruko-San. He is such a dick, stabbing hot girls with forks, and showing such harsh feelings towards them also. I know he is a male tsundere, which I all for if done right, otherwise it could turn out to be a giant jack@ss. He could politely say to the girls/boy no in a manner that will get his point across without stabbing....WITH A FORK

That's the best part of the show lol. Apart from that it's shit.

I personally hate a large amount of characters.
The end is nigh

Mar 6, 2014 4:15 PM

May 2012
Near and Mello pissed me off to the point that I stopped watching Death Note for a while.

Mar 6, 2014 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
Joshua1207 said:
I really hate Setsuna from White Album 2. I won't get into spoilers, but just as the series goes on she became the biggest cunt of all-time.

Feel the same way
Mar 6, 2014 5:12 PM

Jul 2012
Tazu said:
Joshua1207 said:
I really hate Setsuna from White Album 2. I won't get into spoilers, but just as the series goes on she became the biggest cunt of all-time.

Feel the same way

Azucat_the_thirdMar 6, 2014 5:17 PM
Mar 6, 2014 8:05 PM

Sep 2013
MC and Index from A Certain Magical Index. Annoying.
Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. Guy cries every other fight, is LITERALLY a
and some-fucking-how, despite all the crying, has the greatest power in the show. Oh and he also gets to go down in legend for having 2 swords, which is like crazy-rare.
Connie Springer from Attack on Titan. Just dont like the guy.
Chopper from One Piece. Its Oda's fault. Chopper started off with awesome potential to be a kind of monster for the show but no. Hes just generic cutesy character. Like seriously, out of how much I like each of the 9 Straw Hats, hes ranked 10th.
Fat Vice-Captain from Bleach. Forgot about that guy.... man, did that guy friggin suck as a character.

edit:
Oh and speaking of One Piece: every villain character that ends their sentences with ANYTHING. I cant even describe how annoying it is.
Suzune-chanMar 7, 2014 12:00 PM
Mar 6, 2014 8:12 PM
Dec 2013
Everyone but Akasaka from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
Mar 7, 2014 3:13 AM

Jul 2012
Shirtisred said:
Near and Mello pissed me off to the point tgt I stopped watching Death Note for a while.

By cheating,

No one likes that lil shit except near fan boys which is stupid because he's Ls failed clone.
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Mar 7, 2014 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
Shirtisred said:
Near and Mello pissed me off to the point that I stopped watching Death Note for a while.

Yes it is.
Mar 7, 2014 3:23 AM

Jan 2014
Shion from Higurashi, but I only hated her with a passion when she was in 'psycho-mode'. I mean, the things she did to Sakato... god. ;_;
Mar 7, 2014 6:12 AM

Jul 2013
Shirtisred said:

I can't say much about Mellow since I don't give a fuck about him but the reason I have distaste for Near is because of the fact that he's just a copy of L.
Mar 7, 2014 6:14 AM

Dec 2007
You mean real genuine hate? Yes.
Shirou.
Fuck that guy.
Mar 7, 2014 6:16 AM

Apr 2013
Everyone from Clannad?

Yeah, fuck those characters.
an egomaniac and a fool

Mar 7, 2014 6:16 AM
Feb 2014
LadySofia said:
Only Near froom Death Note. I couldn't stand how annoying he was, and how he always played with his toy's. Plus he looked like a little kid, and always was in the way. Yeah thats the only character i ever hated.

I still refuse to acknowledge the existence of ep. 27-37 of Death Note. For me, kira fuckin won.
Mar 7, 2014 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
Gasai Yuno..
I used to stop myself from kicking the laptop whenever she went ''YUKIIII~~~"
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 7, 2014 6:18 AM

Apr 2011
skyzblue said:
Gasai Yuno..

I should remember to mute my speakers when I start watching Mirai Nikki (whenever that will be).
Mar 7, 2014 6:19 AM

Sep 2010
Maria from Haganai. I didn't now it was possible for me to hate a little kid this much. Fuck her, I want her off the show and/or dead.
Mar 7, 2014 6:21 AM

Apr 2011
Forgetfulness said:
yhunata said:
skyzblue said:
Gasai Yuno..
I should remember to mute my speakers when I start watching Mirai Nikki (whenever that will be).
Save yourself some effort and time and just don't watch it lol

Nah, I need to watch it so I know what to say when I bash it..... that reminds me, I should get on to finishing SAO.
Mar 7, 2014 6:22 AM

Jul 2013
skyzblue said:
Gasai Yuno..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_fgwbmJg0
Mar 7, 2014 9:13 AM

Jan 2014
I also hate Shinji from Evangelion with a passion. His cowardice annoys me to no end. The story wouldn't progress beacuse of his uselessness
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2014 9:24 AM

Aug 2013
I have a very strong hatred for Broly. Broly is one of the most boring, uninteresting characters ever. The guy completely lacks personality and has no good reason for hating Goku or wanting to kill him. I also hate how completely overrated he is and how some Broly fans make ludicrous claims such as movie version Broly could defeat Super Perfect Cell, Kid Buu etc.
Mar 7, 2014 9:59 AM

Jan 2012
Joshua1207 said:
Tazu said:
Joshua1207 said:

Feel the same way

That anime was garbage in the first place, don't even get me started on how annoying of a character Touma was to begin with. I'm so glad I dropped that series when I did.

My contribution: Yoshida from SNS. Annoying forced drama.
Mar 7, 2014 10:08 AM

Jan 2014
Nui from Kill la Kill

Not that she's a poorly made villain, the exact opposite, Trigger made her so good to hate. I cannot wait for the moment when she finally bites the dust.
Mar 7, 2014 10:28 AM

Jun 2013
Red_Keys said:
Shirtisred said:

Yes it is.

As reluctant I am to admit, this is true. I wouldn't dislike Near nearly as much as I do if
Mar 7, 2014 10:30 AM

Sep 2012
Usually female chars who are downright abusive and get no comeuppance, e.g. Asuka Langley. It tends to shift to mere annoyance quickly, though.
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Mar 7, 2014 11:20 AM
Dec 2013
I really really hate Yuki from Mirai Nikki...whiniest and weakest shitcunt ever ughhh
Mar 7, 2014 11:27 AM

Sep 2011
ieatsithlords said:
Nui from Kill la Kill

Not that she's a poorly made villain, the exact opposite, Trigger made her so good to hate. I cannot wait for the moment when she finally bites the dust.
indeed, im kind of hoping shes the final fight of the series both cause shes actually a pretty good villain and that the actual big bad of the series is a really bad antagonist

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 7, 2014 11:29 AM

Sep 2011
Jamie-sama said:
AwesomeDudex3 said:

That's the best part of the show lol. Apart from that it's shit.

I personally hate a large amount of characters.
he gets so much shit but he was the only sane person in that show, too bad he goes full retard in season 2

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 7, 2014 11:30 AM

Sep 2012
If you have hatred for somebody because you think they're weak, you're nothing but a bully.
Mar 7, 2014 11:54 AM

Apr 2011
Pretty sure I've posted this before, but I've never genuinely hated any fictional character of any sort. The most they do is annoy me to no end. There was one time, however; when such annoyance reached almost hatred levels. It was some chick in Shinsekai Yori, episode 15 (if I remember correctly). She was the one that was bashing Saki for trying to protect Mamoru. Other than that, nothing that I can remember.
Mar 7, 2014 11:57 AM

Jun 2013
i hate all one piece kids
Mar 7, 2014 12:20 PM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:
If you have hatred for somebody because you think they're weak, you're nothing but a bully.
lolwut
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Mar 7, 2014 12:41 PM
May 2013
ieatsithlords said:
Nui from Kill la Kill

I just can't stop watching that scene where
it just makes me fucking satisfied
Mar 7, 2014 12:57 PM

Dec 2013
Ahri said:
Joshua1207 said:
Tazu said:
Joshua1207 said:

Feel the same way

Agreed with those spoilers--Setsuna was the one that came to mind for me. I'd also throw in Haruto from Kimi no Iru Machi:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dXfBLxcAkho/UjL80NcadGI/AAAAAAAABAc/dYmd-BTRCzI/s1600/knim+09.jpg
Mar 7, 2014 4:29 PM

Sep 2010
Lelouch. He is the most hateable character i've ever seen. I don't get why people love him so much.
Mar 7, 2014 4:39 PM

Jun 2013
CastieLL said:
Lelouch. He is the most hateable character i've ever seen. I don't get why people love him so much.

Same, I hate him too. He's such a hypocrite.
Mar 7, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
Ahri said:
Joshua1207 said:
Tazu said:
Joshua1207 said:

Feel the same way

That anime was garbage in the first place, don't even get me started on how annoying of a character Touma was to begin with. I'm so glad I dropped that series when I did.

Yeah, that anime was pretty terrible. I had just heard so many good things so I kept watching it and waiting but yeah... Ending was enjoyable but nearly everything else was awful.
Mar 16, 2014 5:15 AM
Mar 2014
Makoto Ito (school days) = a disgusting player who, in my opinion, doesn't care who he's doing as long as he's doing someone.
Sasuke Uchiha (naruto/naruto shippuden) = an annoying guy who is easily convinced to hate anybody and then decides he actually doesn't hate them after either killing them or annoying them.
Mar 16, 2014 5:21 AM

Jan 2013
Not sure how many will get it (its pre 2007 afterall),
Faina from Infinite Ryvius.
What a bitch.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 16, 2014 5:24 AM

Feb 2014
I hate Haruhi

Mar 16, 2014 6:06 AM

Nov 2010
Diva from Blood+. I don't think I have to explain why.
Mar 17, 2014 4:03 AM

Sep 2013
Shinji Ikari, the world would be a better place without that moron!
Internet-piracy is the cancer of Anime, leechers need to get caught and die out!
Mar 17, 2014 4:05 AM

Mar 2012
Probably Yuno. Not the tiny adorable one that lives at Hidamari apartments, the angsty one.
Mar 17, 2014 4:11 AM

Dec 2008
i hated Nagisa in first Clannad season.
Mar 17, 2014 4:14 AM
Dec 2013
Setsuna from White Album 2 - cant stand and her annoying self
Manaka from Nagi no Asukara
Kririto from SAO - hes whipped
Mar 17, 2014 4:15 AM
Jan 2013
Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki.
Mar 17, 2014 4:16 AM

Jul 2012
newsWatch9 said:
Asuka, the world would be a better place without that bitch!

I agree.
הלב שלי כבר מת
Mar 17, 2014 4:17 AM

Sep 2013
Houndthree said:
newsWatch9 said:
Shinji Ikari, the world would be a better place without that bitch!

I agree.

Shut up!
No editing my Post!
Internet-piracy is the cancer of Anime, leechers need to get caught and die out!
Pages (25) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 4 hours ago

6 by traed »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 56 minutes ago

16 by Jonas-K »»
5 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

51 by EastIndiaCompany »»
5 minutes ago

» That moment when you realize...

Dominusew - 5 hours ago

8 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
7 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

98 by traed »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.