Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Mar 7, 2013 12:09 AM

SquadmemberRitsu said:
yhunata said:

Not this again. How did he not learn from his mistakes?
>Shoe
>Realistic
Pick one.
He turned from beta to Hitler to Jesus. I don't hate him, but he's probably one of the most inconsistent characters I've ever encountered

He was betrayed by everyone during the entire course of the anime. A teenage kid, who had not long ago been a huge introvert, can only take so much.

Mar 7, 2013 12:25 AM
hajime muroto from gangs

Mar 7, 2013 12:27 AM

yhunata said:
SquadmemberRitsu said:
yhunata said:

Not this again. How did he not learn from his mistakes?
>Shoe
>Realistic
Pick one.
He turned from beta to Hitler to Jesus. I don't hate him, but he's probably one of the most inconsistent characters I've ever encountered

He was betrayed by everyone during the entire course of the anime. A teenage kid, who had not long ago been a huge introvert, can only take so much.
And then he became Jesus and was adored by everyone

Mar 7, 2013 1:04 AM

Suzaku from Code Geass because he was such a hypocrite. He was so annoying especially whenever Lelouch was so close to accomplishing something. The several plot holes in the second season didn't even answer

Sasuke Uchiha has a crappy personality and he makes the stupidest decisions. Especially against Itachi when

Mar 7, 2013 1:12 AM

List of characters I truly "hate"

Shinji Hikari - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Asuka Langley Sohryuu - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Aria Holmes Kanzaki - Hidan no Aria
Haruyuki Arita - Accel World

That's really pretty much it. Arita is a bit of a new addition since I hated him before, and then I watched the OVAs and realize how much I REALLY fucking hate him.

Mar 7, 2013 1:16 AM

Hinagiku from hayate no gotoku comes to mind.

She wasn't funny. She was popluar amongst pretty much everyone in the school, yet still had that useless princess tsundere archetype of "b-b-b-b-boys?" She was shown to be a self reliant and physically fit yet had to be saved on multiple occasions because thats what girls are for. She pretty much instantly got a crush on the first pathetic lead that happened to cross her path (guess you don't meet many boys being both popular and apperently "attractive"). Her only point in the damn series was for fan boys to rub out a quickie.

There are a tonne of other characters that fill a very similar archetype to her (and I hate them too) but she always stood out as the worst in my eyes. Her name makes me see red.

Mar 7, 2013 1:44 AM

Sugou from SAO. I know he was created to be hated... But i still hated him. The seiyuu did a good job of making him sound like an annoying bastard.

Minerva - fairy tail

Makise kuris' dad - steins;gate

There are plenty more characters who i dislike, because they're annoying (Kaoru - rurouni kenshin) or selfish (sakurako - yuriyuri) or hypocritical (suzaku - code geass) or they're supposed to be liked since they're a mc (sanzenin nagi - hayate no gotoku) or they amount to little more than fanservice (shizuka - hotd) or they just mess things up for characters that i like (akainu - one piece), but i wouldn't say i really loathe them. But those three... I wanna see their ass whooped. Looking forward to what erza's gonna pull out of her bag in this week's chapter.
Modified by 9tailjeza, Mar 7, 2013 4:35 AM
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...

Mar 7, 2013 1:55 AM

Yeh Kurisu's father is pretyy high up there on the hate list.
Prob on the top is makato from school days, This guy is the ultimate dickhead
actuallly the bitch Sekai from school days was almost as bad. School days writers did a really good job on creating characters to hate on.
Prob my most hated villian(in a good way) is Griffith , if you seen the ending to berserk you will know why.

Mar 7, 2013 2:01 AM

Saji Crossroad from season 2 of Gundam 00.

Mar 7, 2013 2:32 AM

tombrady said:
Priscilla from Claymore
Griffith from Berserk
Yozora from Bokutomo

Smug invincible villains and bullies aren't my type of thing.

Though there is a fine line between magnificent bastards like Aizen and smug bastards like Griffith, but there is a line.

Priscilla is awesome. And even cooler in the manga.

I'd think if you were going to say anyone from claymore, it would be raki, buuuuut he gets cooler in the manga too.

Hate? hmmmm. pretty much any whiny little bitch in a series. Ganta, and ohhh i don't know, lots. It's ok to whine a little at the beginning of the series, but if you just never toughen up and it's always the same crybaby crap, it just gets real old, real fast.

Mar 7, 2013 3:04 AM

I also strongly dislike smug, unbeatable villains. Though it's really satisfying if and when they ever do get beaten such as in Cowboy Bebop:

Mar 7, 2013 3:25 AM

Is it sadistic of me that I'll admit not to hating anime villains? I guess part of it is the creative writer in me, but I usually find that they are there to progress the story and unless they are poorly written as all hell, they aren't to be hated. For example, I see a lot of people sayin characters like Seiji Nomi from Accel World or Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Zero. I honestly can't say I "hate" characters like those because without them, the story would be boring as hell.

My hate in characters generally comes from characters you're SUPPOSED to like and supposed to align yourself with, but can't because you just can't fucking like them for (insert reason here).

Mar 7, 2013 3:34 AM

Toucanbird said:
Is it sadistic of me that I'll admit not to hating anime villains? I guess part of it is the creative writer in me, but I usually find that they are there to progress the story and unless they are poorly written as all hell, they aren't to be hated. For example, I see a lot of people sayin characters like Seiji Nomi from Accel World or Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Zero. I honestly can't say I "hate" characters like those because without them, the story would be boring as hell.

My hate in characters generally comes from characters you're SUPPOSED to like and supposed to align yourself with, but can't because you just can't fucking like them for (insert reason here).

No, it's not sadistic. Akainu is one of the most hated characters in anime and I love that guy. I love how he stays true to his job and beliefs. Kirei is also a brilliantly done villain.

Mar 7, 2013 3:37 AM

Jovoo said:

For me it would be Matoko from School Days, at least he got what he deserved at the end.

This.

Also:
-Nina from Code Geass, I'm still halfway through the first season and I already hate her personality, not sure what will happen to her in the second season though.
-A certain plot device named "Shoe".
-Arita from Accel World, he still loses confidence in himself (and acts like a loser at times) despite the fact that Kuroyukihime loves and supports him.

My Youtube page: link

Mar 7, 2013 4:02 AM

Priscilla from claymore, can't for her to get what she deserves in the manga.
King Bradley from fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood, how dare he do that to fuu!
The kids from elfen lied, but they got their comeuppance.
Mello and Nearfrom death note, I was rooting for Light, what of it?
Pretty much anyone who opposed Yuno in mirai nikki.

Kurisutina's father from steins: gate was a knob but he quickly got what he deserved so I dont think I had time to hate him.

And finally who ever was in charge of that transition between season 1 and 2 of SOA and the majority of season 2. Really enjoyed it till that point then it became a bit naff to put it nicely.

Mar 7, 2013 4:09 AM

tripmode1992 said:

-Nina from Code Geass, I'm still halfway through the first season and I already hate her personality, not sure what will happen to her in the second season though.
-

You will hate her 10x times more by the end of the second season damn she is creepy.

Mar 7, 2013 4:22 AM

Makoto from School Days. I can't stand that guy

Mar 7, 2013 4:34 AM

BlueKite said:
Makoto from School Days. I can't stand that guy

Me too dude. Really hate that guy!

And for me, I think I've hated many anime characters before...
And maybe from today,, Hmm.. Asuna Yuuki XD Lol. Sorry SAO Fans
"The worst feeling isn't being lonely... It is being forgotten by someone you will never forget."
-Haibara Ai

"Don't you think unrequited love that lasts forever is happier than mutual love?"
-Senjougahara Hitagi

Mar 7, 2013 4:55 AM

I think that the one I hate the most is Yukki from Mirai Nikki

Usually though if I end up hating someone I'll hate the MCs because I can't stand plot armors and especially that crap about being morally superior to everyone else just because.

Mar 7, 2013 5:03 AM

makoto from school days, because he is the biggest piece of crap character i have ever seen... the way he cheated on like... all the characters... yeah it one pissed me off and two i hated the way he acted... and by the end of that series i hated eeverything about him... the way he talked, the way he looked... idk... i just really didnt like this character...

Mar 7, 2013 5:35 AM

I can't think of any... lol, if I ever did I probably erased the existence of that person from my memories
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds

Mar 7, 2013 5:36 AM

Yep. For instance, Nina from Code Geass.

Mar 7, 2013 5:49 AM

FrostMonarch said:
makoto from school days, because he is the biggest piece of crap character i have ever seen... the way he cheated on like... all the characters... yeah it one pissed me off and two i hated the way he acted... and by the end of that series i hated eeverything about him... the way he talked, the way he looked... idk... i just really didnt like this character...

You might want to see the rant I made for Makoto. It is in the comment section of School Days in my list

Sa-chan_ said:
Yep. For instance, Nina from Code Geass.

Haha I remember her masturbating to Euphie

Mar 7, 2013 6:28 AM

I hate a lot of characters. I hate all of the main characters from SOA and HOTD for being complete retards. But I hate everything about those anime and the reason I've finished them is because they're short. However my most hated character is probably Kenzo Tenma from Monster. He is by far the biggest moralfag I've ever seen, who has an idiotic and pointless goal. To make shit worse Johans sister appears and she is the female version of Tenma.
You best be joking, nigger.

Mar 7, 2013 6:45 AM

I thought of the one and only anime character that I have ever grown to hate

Naruto. I loved him pre-shippuden

but now he's just a tool

Mar 7, 2013 8:19 AM
I have a few fron the top of my head that I absolutely cannot stand.

Makoto from School Days
Shirley from Code Geass
Konata from Lucky Star (I didn't like any of the characters to be honest)
Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket
Shinji Ikari fropm Neon GenesisEvangelion
Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Naruto from Naruto

And sorry to say but Fuko from Clannad. I know people find her "cute" but I just found her to be outright annoying. Anyone who's watched Clannad all the way through will know why.

Mar 7, 2013 9:16 AM

i hate hate hate sasuke. he's an overpowered hormonally challenged dickhead.

Mar 7, 2013 9:25 AM

Yes I have and each of them ruined the anime for me...

Kozue Izumi of Infinite Ryvius
Kagome Higurashi and Shippo of Inuyasha
Quess Paraya of Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Flay Allster and Kira Yamato of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED/Destiny
Chibi Usa of Sailor Moon
Ataru Moroboshi of Urusei Yatsura

Mar 7, 2013 9:27 AM

Renge Inui from Air Master. She made me drop the anime in less than one episode.

Lol @ all the Makoto. I guess it's fine to ignore all the retarded girls in the show since they're fappable too or something.

Mar 7, 2013 10:58 AM

danmari said:
I tend to hate characters whose flaws are downplayed or who are otherwise subject to a lot of misinterpretation.

For example, I've come to hate Light Yagami when I realized there's a not so small amount of people who root for him not because he's so brilliantly twisted but because they actually see him as the good guy (willfully ignoring the fact he's a self-obsessed, sadistic, misguided, delusional bastard with a God-complex).

I see. So you hate a character because some of his fans think he's good? Wow, really? That's so...... I don't even know what to say.

Also, self-obsessed? I don't know, I don't think killing criminals to rid the world of evil shows any amount of self-obsessness. Sure, he has a God complex, but I don't think he was obsessed with himself that much.

Misguided? So you're saying that "justice" is to eliminate evil through law, which is corrupted beyond help? I'm not saying what he did was right, but it wasn't "wrong" either. His killing of innocent people, that was wrong. But criminals? I wouldn't say by much.

Delusional? Care to explain that point? I'm having a hard time understanding why Light is delusional. Is it him being obsessed with ridding the world of evil? Is it him using any means necessary to attain his goal? He wasn't holding onto a "false belief" whatsoever. His goal, his belief itself, was pure.

Mar 7, 2013 11:04 AM

Makoto. I cannot fully express how much I disliked him.

Mar 7, 2013 11:06 AM
All of the characters in Peach Girl.

Mar 7, 2013 11:09 AM
toyall123 said:
Makoto. I cannot fully express how much I disliked him.
Try. Doubt anyone can say more than what has already been said.

Mar 7, 2013 11:14 AM

yhunata said:

Misguided? So you're saying that "justice" is to eliminate evil through law, which is corrupted beyond help? I'm not saying what he did was right, but it wasn't "wrong" either. His killing of innocent people, that was wrong. But criminals? I wouldn't say by much.

Killing criminals was wrong he has no right to take a life from a human being who is he to judge ?
yhunata said:
Delusional? Care to explain that point? I'm having a hard time understanding why Light is delusional. Is it him being obsessed with ridding the world of evil? Is it him using any means necessary to attain his goal? He wasn't holding onto a "false belief" whatsoever. His goal, his belief itself, was pure.

The way he convinced himself that killing innocents can't be helped and it is okay if its for the sake of achieving what he desires so their sacrifice won't be in vain.

Mar 7, 2013 11:15 AM

magmalord said:
All of the characters in Peach Girl.

Sae in particular for me x.x .

Mar 7, 2013 11:20 AM

tsudecimo said:
yhunata said:

Killing criminals was wrong he has no right to take a life from a human being who is he to judge ?

And that makes it OK for the law to do so?

tsudecimo said:
yhunata said:

The way he convinced himself that killing innocents can't be helped and it is okay if its for the sake of achieving what he desires so their sacrifice won't be in vain.

Delusional means holding onto a delusion, which in turn means a false belief. What is "delusional" about the idea that he wanted to rid the world of evil and he had the means to do so?

Mar 7, 2013 11:32 AM

yhunata said:
tsudecimo said:
yhunata said:

Ironically, I always thought that the law putting someone in person for X years in prison for murder more or less meant that the victim's life had the same value of the murder's X years of his life. Surely, a somewhat childish way to see it, but still...

Light Yagami just held on his beliefs, I think neither the law or Light was right or wrong at that part. In fact, like he said before "If we catch Kira, he is evil. If he rules the world, he is justice."
tsudecimo said:
yhunata said:

Delusional means holding onto a delusion, which in turn means a false belief. What is "delusional" about the idea that he wanted to rid the world of evil and he had the means to do so?

He wasn't delusional, but he was clearly evil, even if it was a for something he considers as "greater good". He abused of everybody feelings to do what the hell he pleased to get his achievement. "Neutral Evil" or "True Neutral" with some hardcore syndromes.
Modified by 012yArthur0, Mar 7, 2013 11:38 AM

Mar 7, 2013 11:32 AM

Andou from Kaiji. That Bastard.

Mar 7, 2013 11:42 AM

yhunata said:

I didn't say it was okay for the law i don't support the death penalty but when it happens at the very least it is not by someone who just reads there name from media and decide they should die and not all the criminals he killed had a death penalty for the law to kill them.He decided by his own standards how wrong a human can be to deserve death he even used some normal criminal or just innocent people for his own experiments because of his the end justify the means logic.
yhunata said:

He is delusional because he beleived what he was doing in any way shape or form was ''justice'' or ''good''.
I actually want to know how do you think if L or near never existed that light could make a ''utopia'' how will he become a god of a new world?

Mar 7, 2013 11:46 AM

tsudecimo said:
yhunata said:

I didn't say it was okay for the law i don't support the death penalty but when it happens at the very least it is not by someone who just reads there name from media and decide they should die and not all the criminals he killed had a death penalty for the law to kill them.He decided by his own standards how wrong a human can be to deserve death he even used some normal criminal or just innocent people for his own experiments because of his the end justify the means logic.
yhunata said:

He is delusional because he beleived what he was doing in any way shape or form was ''justice'' or ''good''.
I actually want to know how do you think if L or near never existed that light could make a ''utopia'' how will he become a god of a new world?

In fact, he will be either hiding and be just acting as Kira as the time needed, but not like "Hey, I'm Light, and I'm also Kira. Come at me bros". He will have a normal life while having another life as Kira, being godly.

Mar 7, 2013 11:51 AM

yhunata said:
danmari said:
I tend to hate characters whose flaws are downplayed or who are otherwise subject to a lot of misinterpretation.

For example, I've come to hate Light Yagami when I realized there's a not so small amount of people who root for him not because he's so brilliantly twisted but because they actually see him as the good guy (willfully ignoring the fact he's a self-obsessed, sadistic, misguided, delusional bastard with a God-complex).

I see. So you hate a character because some of his fans think he's good? Wow, really? That's so...... I don't even know what to say.

Also, self-obsessed? I don't know, I don't think killing criminals to rid the world of evil shows any amount of self-obsessness. Sure, he has a God complex, but I don't think he was obsessed with himself that much.

The only villain I saw in death note was the shinigami & the death note,

other than that it is exactly as you say... two teenagers fighting over who gets to be justice, they both put death sentences on the "villains" & well..unlike Kira, L never actually killed his predators(he would have if he gained proof though)..but he did pretty much torture Misa at one point
Modified by Ghostony, Mar 7, 2013 11:55 AM

Mar 7, 2013 11:54 AM

Ghostony said:
yhunata said:
danmari said:

The only villain I saw in death note was the shinigami & the death note,

other than that it is exactly as you say... two teenagers fighting over who gets to be justice, they both put death sentences on the villains & well.. L never actually killed his enemies..but he did pretty much torture Misa at one point

Gray and Black fight here. Light is actually a villain, since the show especially exemplifies him as one, but being the main character, he just took more screentime than anyone else.

Mar 7, 2013 11:58 AM
Yes I have. Gilgamesh from the Fate series, Makoto from School Days, and Masuzu from OreShura.

Mar 7, 2013 11:59 AM

RisingCascade said:
Yes I have. Gilgamesh from the Fate series, Makoto from School Days, and Masuzu from OreShura.

Gilgamesh from Fate? I'm actually surprised at that one.

But I can understand why though.

Mar 7, 2013 12:09 PM
Akidnas said:
gigglingidiot said:
Rocky from Claymore. Have you ever seen a useless character? His entire existence was unnecessary. Plus, I watched the dub, and his dubbed voice pissed me off. I was actually hoping his character would die. :O

Yea that's totally the case with me too, he's just weak and whiny and was so damn lucky! kept hoping for his demise!

Also i guess i really hated Griffiths from Berserk

I was just thinking about this today, and also realised i really hated Shou Tucker from FMA, after what he did to his daughter... :/

Mar 7, 2013 12:45 PM
Sanji Fangirl

I hate Orihara Izaya >_<
Shizuo doesn't throw vending machines at him because he likes him, but because Izaya is a manipulating bastard!

Mar 7, 2013 1:12 PM

Black Star from Soul Eater.
Fuko from Clannad.
Rest in beats.
- Nujabes

Mar 7, 2013 1:16 PM

The only character I hate is Kagami Taiga

Mar 7, 2013 1:24 PM

Hwaryun said:
The only character I hate is Kagami Taiga

From kuroko no baske ? why?

Mar 7, 2013 3:30 PM
Rant-

I hate, hate, HATE Akane Tsunemori from phsyco pass. Everytime I see her face I just want to punch my computer screen. No, im not one of those people who hated her from the first episode, but rather hate her for her personality and responses in the later ones. Acting like some officer of justice, thinking shes perfect in everyday, not thinking about everyone elses life before her own and coming up with conclusions without others opinions on the matter. Hopefully Makishima kills this overly exaggerated piece of garbage.

Pages (26) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »