Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (26) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Mar 8, 2013 10:31 AM

well...

liked her at first, then started to hate her, started to like her a bit again, hated her even more... and so on :D the last season i just thought screw it! i just fricking hate her!!! and well i did througout the whole season xD

also hated makoto from school days but yet i loved to hate him xD i liked the show but it's made to hate the guy ^^ (oh yeah and the guy from SAO mentioned on the top of the page hehe)
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

Mar 8, 2013 10:48 AM

Centillion said:
Why to hate something fictional?
its either, liked it or disliked it.

We share the same opinions....

I dislike Tsundere's especially those Rie have Voiced, such as, Shana, Louis, and Taiga.

Mar 8, 2013 10:50 AM

kickthebucket said:
well...

liked her at first, then started to hate her, started to like her a bit again, hated her even more... and so on :D the last season i just thought screw it! i just fricking hate her!!! and well i did througout the whole season xD

also hated makoto from school days but yet i loved to hate him xD i liked the show but it's made to hate the guy ^^ (oh yeah and the guy from SAO mentioned on the top of the page hehe)

I get your point brother...

Why Makoto? hes so awesome.. He fucked all of his relatives.. so it really was just a family love if you think about it~

Mar 8, 2013 10:50 AM

IntroverTurtle said:
I really hated how Ishida

Kenpachi(the eyepatch guy) was ok, Kurotsuchi was interesting, Zangetsu(especially when he tells of Ichigo), Yoruichi, some of the Vizards, Kira, and probably a couple of others. I looked through the character list and was surprised at the amount of characters I didn't really like.
LOL. Well, you have to bond and laugh with your enemy every once in a while, you know? The amount of times Ishida shouted, "I'm a Quincy!" started to piss me off.

What bothered me overall was the character designs. I hated Rukia's mullet-like hair. I don't even know why they made her hair like that. But after, I guess the "time skip", the characters all seemed more mature and were designed better. Too bad that it took 360-ish episodes to get to that point.

Jirou Souzousa Shunsui Kyoraku was a fantastic character, Gin was a decent character, Aizen was alright, and Urahara is even on my favorite character list
Modified by gigglingidiot, Mar 8, 2013 10:57 AM
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."

Mar 8, 2013 11:11 AM

gigglingidiot said:
IntroverTurtle said:
I really hated how Ishida

Kenpachi(the eyepatch guy) was ok, Kurotsuchi was interesting, Zangetsu(especially when he tells of Ichigo), Yoruichi, some of the Vizards, Kira, and probably a couple of others. I looked through the character list and was surprised at the amount of characters I didn't really like.
LOL. Well, you have to bond and laugh with your enemy every once in a while, you know? The amount of times Ishida shouted, "I'm a Quincy!" started to piss me off.

What bothered me overall was the character designs. I hated Rukia's mullet-like hair. I don't even know why they made her hair like that. But after, I guess the "time skip", the characters all seemed more mature and were designed better. Too bad that it took 360-ish episodes to get to that point.

Jirou Souzousa Shunsui Kyoraku was a fantastic character, Gin was a decent character, Aizen was alright, and Urahara is even on my favorite character list
Maybe but I don't know if he should be able to laugh that off, sounds like the author's error. Yeah with his whiny voice, especially when he would say don't lump me in with those shinigami, I'm a quincy, and the person wouldn't know what it is.

Her hair didn't bother me that much, I actually liked a lot of Bleach's character designs. That's one of the things that bothered me, they are supposed to be hundreds of years old shinigami and in the flashbacks they looked exactly the same, but two years go by in the human world and they are all different and mature. It's like what have you been doing the past couple hundred years that made you all want to change your attitudes, hair, and size in one random year.

Mar 8, 2013 11:49 AM

I hate Yuka from Elfen Lied, there was barley anything interesting about her, a very boring character that was the only reason I didn't rate the anime 10/10.
I also hate Near from Death Note, he was like L, minus all the things that made him awesome.
Never forget! Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!

Mar 8, 2013 11:52 AM

light from death note my god by his logic every one who gets arrested is a criminal and gets killed despite the fact they might be innocent.
hate him sooo much

archer from fate/stay: i have so many issues with this guy

caster from fate/zero: ok you know why

shinji from evengelion in General
even more in the new movies when he start trying to push the blame off him self GROW UP KID!

Kururugi, Suzaku: my god! how can some one be so dense

Yuuji: goes from useless whinier to asshat who still whines
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

Mar 8, 2013 12:09 PM

Yukiteru from Mirai nikki, Shinji from evangelion, and a few others.

Mar 8, 2013 1:05 PM

Flay Alster from Gundam Seed cause she is a bitch, whore, and slut that never grows throughout the entire series. Constant pain in the ass for me after her father died. Shirley is like this with me too after her father died as well except she isn't a whore and a slut she is just a dumbass annoying bitch.

I also really hate Dr Sasaki and Ishara from Rainbow those are the two most disgusting human beings in the series. Same for the orphanage lady that Joe and Megu (I think that was her name) had to live with.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"

Mar 8, 2013 1:30 PM

Just over 20 episodes into Monster and I despise Eva. She has no redeeming features and is just a manipulative bitch.
Also Kotomine Kirei in Fate/Zero

Mar 8, 2013 1:35 PM
lzs2503187 said:
I dislike Tsundere's.

Mar 8, 2013 1:36 PM

Z-flame said:
lzs2503187 said:
I dislike Tsundere's.

What're you talking about, I love Yui....lols, ah Tsundere lovers.... I'm too busy (lazy) to Tsukomi on you guys.
Modified by lzs2503187, Mar 8, 2013 1:39 PM

Mar 8, 2013 1:37 PM

Sasuke from Naruto. Main reason why I dropped the series back in 2008. Also Seiya from Saint Seiya. I despise heroes that defeat enemies with unexplained bullshit.
http://mikenieto.blogspot.com/ - Gaming reviews, articles, anime and figures.

Mar 8, 2013 2:14 PM

Lunaza said:
I hate Yuka from Elfen Lied, there was barley anything interesting about her, a very boring character that was the only reason I didn't rate the anime 10/10.
I also hate Near from Death Note, he was like L, minus all the things that made him awesome.

So much this.... I was seriously hoping she would die at the end of the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 8, 2013 3:12 PM

Ahri said:
Lunaza said:

So much this.... I was seriously hoping she would die at the end of the series.

you cruel basterd lol
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/IJGKSsi--Uw

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk

Mar 8, 2013 3:19 PM

quik05 said:
80% of the main characters of harem animes.I just don´t know why the producers have to make them so cliche like.
hahaha, agree bros!

Mar 8, 2013 5:36 PM

Animefreak17a said:
Ozaki Toshio and the rest of the villagers from shiki

kagomi from inyuasha

near from death note

Clare from claymore

Kaname Chidori from full metal panic - bitch
Sae from Peach Girl - bitch at first

You cant be serious about Light doing the right thing, he killed inocent people and almost choosed to kill his own sister.
About claymore, Priscilla was a heck of a weakling going mad about how she was getting humiliation from Teresa, for not being stronger than her. Teresa gave her an opportunity and she played dirty then of course Clare went all berserker to kill Priscilla since she killed the only person she loved and cared of. And Clare wasn't egoistic at all she was all lost because of the trauma and she still did protected/helped her friends or even strangers a lot of times.

Mar 8, 2013 7:48 PM

Akio from Shoujo Kakumei Utena tops my list. Crying from ep. 33 to the end because of him left quite a bit of bitterness that even rationalizing his past can't quite overcome.

The entire cast of School Days of course.

The surface dwellers in Texhnolyze. The fact that they chose that fate absolutely repulses me.

Mar 8, 2013 8:06 PM

Off the top of my head, I'd say Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack's Quess Pariya for a female character who I truly despise. For a guy there's everyone's favorite douche Makoto Itou from School Days, whom I'm sure has already been mentioned in this thread.
"Should I be concerned over the obvious delight our daughter takes in the ultra-violence?"
"It's genetic"
-Red Arrow to Cheshire (Young Justice)

Mar 8, 2013 11:22 PM

tormented210 said:
Animefreak17a said:

kagomi from inyuasha

near from death note

Clare from claymore

You cant be serious about Light doing the right thing, he killed inocent people and almost choosed to kill his own sister.
About claymore, Priscilla was a heck of a weakling going mad about how she was getting humiliation from Teresa, for not being stronger than her. Teresa gave her an opportunity and she played dirty then of course Clare went all berserker to kill Priscilla since she killed the only person she loved and cared of. And Clare wasn't egoistic at all she was all lost because of the trauma and she still did protected/helped her friends or even strangers a lot of times.

Clare only thinks for her self, and when i saw Priscilla in her stat in the anime I felt so bad for her, Clare isn't the only One suffering priscilla is suffering too. Priscilla still cares about rika and a few other people prisclla suffers from truma too.

Why is it some fans don't tend to look at it from another characters point of view.

I don't care about Clare I care about prisclla.

Ok about light are you telling me if he was really are you saying you wouldn't want pedos, murderers, rapests, terrorists, ect to die.

Those people was getting in lights way so he did away with them. To be honest it was a stupid move going after the FBI.

If I had the book I'd do the same light did, kill all the people who kill and hurt others, like that basterd who killed that 16 year old girl the other day, and I bet ya the victims family wishes the same.

In fact light did more good then bad he stop wars and crime went down 70%, while criminals was hiding in fear the innocent are enjoying life with out worries,

This is how it should be,

If someone was stealing food because they was hungry I'd understand.
Also death note didnt show us light killing wrongly accused people, I'm sure light would of looked it up before killing them.

im a shiki supporter

Mar 9, 2013 12:10 AM

Animefreak17a said:
tormented210 said:
Animefreak17a said:

kagomi from inyuasha

near from death note

Clare from claymore

Clare only thinks for her self, and when i saw Priscilla in her stat in the anime I felt so bad for her, Clare isn't the only One suffering priscilla is suffering too. Priscilla still cares about rika and a few other people prisclla suffers from truma too.

Why is it some fans don't tend to look at it from another characters point of view.

I don't care about Clare I care about prisclla.

Ok about light are you telling me if he was really are you saying you wouldn't want pedos, murderers, rapests, terrorists, ect to die.

Those people was getting in lights way so he did away with them. To be honest it was a stupid move going after the FBI.

If I had the book I'd do the same light did, kill all the people who kill and hurt others, like that basterd who killed that 16 year old girl the other day, and I bet ya the victims family wishes the same.

In fact light did more good then bad he stop wars and crime went down 70%, while criminals was hiding in fear the innocent are enjoying life with out worries,

This is how it should be,

If someone was stealing food because they was hungry I'd understand.
Also death note didnt show us light killing wrongly accused people, I'm sure light would of looked it up before killing them.

Skipping claymore wich you have your honest opinion and I have mine (even though I hate Priscilla for her wrong choice) I can't still agree about the death note part.
Well... Yes crime went down pretty much but still I'm against death penalty, I consider taking life from a life being way too dramatic and controling the world by spreading fear into people is still pretty wrong psychologically.
It's like you're in the light's side and I'm on L's side 2 different ways we see life wich I can't tolerate since light created some kind of dystopia. Probably if you made any minimal mistake he would kill you without judging you by your main intentions and he was even planning to kill lazy people or underachievers according to his ideas on the first or second episode.
Light showed us how cold blooded he is, he wouldn't think twice before killing someone who steals to eat because of their failed life.
Modified by Tormented, Mar 9, 2013 12:19 AM

Mar 9, 2013 1:49 AM

Correction, i don't hate minerva. In fact, i don't even dislike her. She's got pride, strength, cunning and she's got what it takes to win. She's actually really cool, unlike kuris' pussy dad. I just really wanted to watch erza PWN her @ss.
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...

Mar 9, 2013 1:56 AM

@tormented210

death note lets us make our own opinions on light, it didn't show us if he did investigate people or he did investigate people, it just shows us fast forwards flashes of light writing down peoples names, in fact im sure light must of investigated them before killing them,

as for the FBI i think if he didn't get involved with them he would of not get caught as fast, but the idiot wanted to put out a warning * get in my way and il kill you * il give you that he was a dick for doing that,

light wanted to make society better and i can see his point of view on society, *most of the time*

let me ask you something -

if a person murdered a loved one of yours and he did it intentionally and has killed many people, raped and stole and as made loads of peoples live a misery and he was right in front of you-

what would you do.

if it was me id kill the basterd, society would be better off, and the victims families are glad his dead for what he did.
it also sends a warning to others * do this and you'll suffer the same fate*

rape
phedophile
murder
terrorism
stealing * to an extent *
bullies * to an extent *

should be delt with and let them live in fear and hide knowing that there time is coming for the crimes they've done.
Modified by Animefreak17a, Mar 9, 2013 2:09 AM

im a shiki supporter

Mar 9, 2013 2:27 AM

Animefreak17a said:
@tormented210

death note lets us make our own opinions on light, it didn't show us if he did investigate people or he did investigate people, it just shows us fast forwards flashes of light writing down peoples names, in fact im sure light must of investigated them before killing them,

as for the FBI i think if he didn't get involved with them he would of not get caught as fast, but the idiot wanted to put out a warning * get in my way and il kill you * il give you that he was a dick for doing that,

light wanted to make society better and i can see his point of view on society, *most of the time*

let me ask you something -

if a person murdered a loved one of yours and he did it intentionally and has killed many people, raped and stole and as made loads of peoples live a misery and he was right in front of you-

what would you do.

if it was me id kill the basterd, society would be better off, and the victims families are glad his dead for what he did.
it also sends a warning to others * do this and you'll suffer the same fate*

rape
phedophile
murder
terrorism
stealing * to an extent *
bullies * to an extent *

should be delt with and let them live in fear and hide knowing that there time is coming for the crimes they've done.

I don't know what I would do though, maybe I would go berserker mode or maybe not I can't even simulate that in my head, but the idea of this world being controlled by someone like kira is pretty depressing to me. I would even be afraid to move, the idea that light's personality passed to me isn't good enough for letting such guy judging the world, he just wanted to be god in the end not a savior and he was mentality sick already.

Mar 9, 2013 2:38 AM

@tormented210

kira was killing those who deserved it and the innocent was happy about it, id understand if light was going after people out of religious belief or out of hatred for a certain group of people or out for personal benefit, like money, women ect, yes id understand THAT but light didn't target a certain group he only went after criminals in every shape and form.

if you ask me if the death note didn't come in to light hands im sure he would of been a great copper, if you remember what ryuk said, the death note brings nothing but misery and unhappiness to others, so if anything is to blame it that bored basterd ryuk and the evil death note

im a shiki supporter

Mar 9, 2013 2:53 AM

Animefreak17a said:
@tormented210

kira was killing those who deserved it and the innocent was happy about it, id understand if light was going after people out of religious belief or out of hatred for a certain group of people or out for personal benefit, like money, women ect, yes id understand THAT but light didn't target a certain group he only went after criminals in every shape and form.

if you ask me if the death note didn't come in to light hands im sure he would of been a great copper, if you remember what ryuk said, the death note brings nothing but misery and unhappiness to others, so if anything is to blame it that bored basterd ryuk and the evil death note

That proves how shinigamis could care less about human being kinda reminds me of kyubey from madoka magica.

Mar 9, 2013 2:59 AM

oh my god that lil basterd creeps the hell out of me, i thought he was a cute thing at first but the way he was talking though the series with that face of his , i had chills

im a shiki supporter

Mar 9, 2013 3:00 AM

About this Light debate, as I said before, his intention itself was pure. To rid the world of evil. That is fine. But the way he went along with it, killing innocent people, that wasn't right. His killing of criminals, I wouldn't say it was either right or wrong.

Also, Animefreak17a, I believe Ohba said that if Light hadn't got the Death Note, he would've ended up as one of world's top detective, alongside L. As for tormented210, I think Ryuk made it pretty clear with his "Humans are..... interesting" and "I was simply bored" lines.

Mar 9, 2013 3:06 AM

@ Animefreak17a
Yeah was much of a surprise to me and he can't even die at all that really was a good plot twist but I still dont hate him that much.
Sorry for the spoilers guys but I'm writing from a mobile phone and its not possible to add spoiler tag neither do I know the command.

Mar 9, 2013 3:21 AM

tormented210

we both have our opinions on characters you might hate characters i like and i hate character that you might like, but at least we're talking about it instead of arguing about on here, from my experience of talking on this subject, all i get is abuse and closed minded people giving me grief saying my opinion on a certain character sucks but not you we're talking about it and giving out opinions, not ramming our views on a character down each others throats, which is nice for a change.

i respect your opinion and hopefully you respect mine,

lets do this again

P.S

yeah that anime surprised it was really good

im a shiki supporter

Mar 9, 2013 3:57 AM

@ Animefreak17a
I don't usually come here but I noticed that kind of people in this forum already. Its way more pleasant having a civilized discussion but what can we do? They want to have a PvP game over here let their fantasies run freely then once in a while they'll learn something about civism hopefully.

Mar 9, 2013 4:21 AM
I hate Lelouch because he does careless things without thinking about obviously better alternatives.

Mar 9, 2013 5:08 AM
Really? I hated Lelouch's sister because she was so pathetic. Lelouch at least tried fighting against injustice and in the process chose his purpose over himself. That's more admirable than his annoying sister with the deadpan voice who sat around to be used as a puppet. I think out of every character I've come across, she just pissed me off the most. Even most villains have something redeeming about them like a genuine purpose, but she was just useless.

Mar 9, 2013 5:11 AM

ineedhelp said:
Really? I hated Lelouch's sister because she was so pathetic. Lelouch at least tried fighting against injustice and in the process chose his purpose over himself. That's more admirable than his annoying sister with the deadpan voice who sat around to be used as a puppet. I think out of every character I've come across, she just pissed me off the most. Even most villains have something redeeming about them like a genuine purpose, but she was just useless.

Dude, seriously? She was blind and couldn't walk. Plus she was lied to by, pretty much, everyone she knew (except for the Ashford group). Lelouch, Charles, Schneizel, even Suzaku. They all lied to her and Schneizel went a step farther by using her against Lelouch by feeding her lies. Also, if you don't remember, Schneizel was just as smart as Lelouch was. What made you think a little girl like Nunnaly could see through his lies?

Mar 9, 2013 5:24 AM

yhunata said:
About this Light debate, as I said before, his intention itself was pure. To rid the world of evil. That is fine. But the way he went along with it, killing innocent people, that wasn't right. His killing of criminals, I wouldn't say it was either right or wrong.

I disagree.

It's not just that he wanted to get rid the world of evil, he wanted to define what evil was and impose his view to the world. This attitude is not really exemplary. I can say that the character has a strong morality, but also on the other hand an absurdly high concept of himself to believe he is right in everything. On the other hand, when he started murdering innocent people he showed how pure his intentions really were.

Mar 9, 2013 5:24 AM
I probably should have some womanly sympathy towards her, but I can't help compare her to Shirley and some of the other members of the student council and feel way more for them than Nunnaly. She couldn't walk, yes, but the blindness wasn't even real. At the end when she was only listening to Schneizel and wouldn't to Lelouch, it really made me kind of upset to think how much Lelouch has done for her, yet she can't even spark a little faith in her brother. Further, as someone who was rooting for Lelouch the whole time, she felt like such extra baggage. I'm not definitely phrasing it correctly, but whenever she started complaining on the screen, I had to fast forward a bit.

Mar 9, 2013 6:10 AM

I'm tempted to make a thread for the Light debate lol, it's definitly offtopic in this thread
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds

Mar 9, 2013 8:12 AM

Ghostony said:
I'm tempted to make a thread for the Light debate lol, it's definitly offtopic in this thread

its part of this thread we're just giving our opinions on the subject.

im a shiki supporter

Mar 9, 2013 8:48 AM

Actually, the debate is not really off-topic because we explaining why he is or not evil or if was on a disbelief or not.

This kind of things destroys chances of a topic become a listing thread.

Anyway, I already posted my opinion about Light being Evil for the Sake of Good.

Mar 10, 2013 5:49 AM

Even if light was evil, that doesn't necessarily mean we hate him. i disliked both Near and Mello cause they lacked the personality quirks that made L both touching and intelligent but i didn't hate them. I despaired a little when Light sank to the level of killing innocent people, but i didn't hate him. He's a human with an inhuman power. i think that was the entire point that the show tried to make.
I rooted for Light up to the point where he killed the fake Lind L Taylor (which is like episode 2 or 3 lol) because then i knew that he cared more about himself and his own pride than acting out justice in the world.
perhaps, somewhere in the depths of my heart, maybe i agree with him. maybe there are people in the world who would be doing the rest of a favour by ceasing to live but who am i or any of us to judge?
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...

Mar 13, 2013 2:04 PM

The teacher from Bokurano...

That guy is the scum of the fucking earth
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing

Mar 13, 2013 5:41 PM

I genuinely hate Nina Purpleton from Gundam 0083 with all my being.

Mar 14, 2013 1:48 AM
Hate's such a strong word :)

Well I still remember wanting Relena from Gundam Wing to die a horrible death whenever she was on screen. There was one scene - she's being lifted down in the palm of a Gundam or something like this....so, so wanted the pilot just close the Gundam's fist and squish her (then go: Opps sorry about that. Oh well.). Sadly it didn't happen in the show!

Mar 14, 2013 1:56 AM

toomuchcoffee said:

Well I still remember wanting Relena from Gundam Wing to die a horrible death whenever she was on screen. There was one scene - she's being lifted down in the palm of a Gundam or something like this....so, so wanted the pilot just close the Gundam's fist and squish her (then go: Opps sorry about that. Oh well.). Sadly it didn't happen in the show!

You love gore for sure.

Mar 14, 2013 2:03 AM

tormented210 said:
toomuchcoffee said:

You love gore for sure.

Must be the coffee.

Mar 14, 2013 2:32 AM

I don't geniunely hate anyone real life or in anime. Especially with anime since they don't exist. However Shinji and half the cast of Kotoura-san tested me.

Mar 14, 2013 2:35 AM

Arisa from Guilty Crown and what make me hate her more is the fact that she alive at the end of the series.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."

Mar 14, 2013 2:38 AM

The closest I have come to hating anyone in an anime, was the Manager in Working!! Kyōko Shirafuji

She just didn't do anything for me. She is basically a bitch, with no redeeming qualities.

I still didn't hate her, but she is up there on my list.

Mar 14, 2013 3:14 AM
yhunata said:
tormented210 said:
toomuchcoffee said:

You love gore for sure.

Must be the coffee.

LOL! Now, now - I feel this is a natural reaction to Relena. What makes it kinda bad is I still remember this thought even though Wing would of been amongst one of the first anime (that I knew was anime) that I watched. An enduring memory of the show. Mind - considering that a number of other females from Gundam appear in this thread maybe she will have competition (yeah Flay was hideously annoying).

Ahh now excuse me - I'm just off to watch the Just Communication OP on YT while shouting DIE RELENA DIE at the computer screen whenever she appears :) Ahh memories.

Pages (26) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »