Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (26) « First ... « 24 25 [26]
Post New Reply
May 7, 2015 10:51 AM

I hated Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha(the Uchiha clan is so stupid) and Tobi(such and stupid reason and a stupid back story).
I hated Akainu in One Piece cause he was born to be hated.
I hated the final boss of Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood cause he is the worst villain of Fullmetall and is really poorly written(the only bad point of FMA:B in my opinion).
But the one I hated because he was evil was the emperor of Britannia in Code Geass.
Oh, I forgot Kira, but he was very good written.
So much hate :(

May 8, 2015 9:20 AM

Lancer (Diarmund) from Fate Zero. Man, what a whiner.

May 9, 2015 5:43 AM

yep, shirou emiya (everyone frome f/sn actually) because of how overrated they are and yuka because she's fucking yuka

Jun 5, 2015 3:45 PM

I usually hate shellfish and rude characters
My name is Terrence always is Terrence and will always be Terrence
Current Accounts: ThePinhead3333,

Jun 5, 2015 3:50 PM

This is a manga but Hisame from Watashi Ni XX Shinasai is the most terrible person I've seen in a shoujo manga and I wish him a painful, slow death.

So yes, I can say I absolutely despise Hisame.

Jun 5, 2015 4:00 PM

Nier from Death Note. Seriously from the "intelligent" people, the only real success he has is only possible due to the combination of a mistake his enemy makes, as well as a "heroic sacrifice" by his "rival". Unlike the other 3 he isn't proactive and can only react to the "moves" the others make. But he still talks big in the end... and while it's true that the other ones, escpacially Light often had a lot of luck as well, Light also had very very BAD luck in other moments and as mentioned, he was proactive at least, unlike Nier.

Pages (26) « First ... « 24 25 [26]