Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2008 9:59 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great development! Especially after the credits. Dear Lord, who would have though we would have seen Edgar's torture scars. O_O Quite the shock his bruises as I have not seen something like this before in the previous episodes. They showed quite well his suffering during this ordeal.

So it starts with Edgar having a nightmare about Lydia disappearing from his life. It was quite cute and manly for Edgar to deliver red roses to Lydia but once again she remembered the stupidity of Edgar thinking about Ermine and that angered Lydia thus, she refused him with the red roses.

Finally we know the girl in the picture: none other than Gladys Ashembart, the one that is to protect England from apparently the other prince which is though to be born from the Unseelie Court and bring huge misfortune unto England.

And so Gladys asks future generations of Blue Knights to banish this evil prince with all their powers. I think it may go as far as death for banshees predictions are taught never to be wrong about the death of person.

One thing that I adored and changed my mind: would be Kelpie in horse form and Lydia riding him! That was so cute and nice that I think screw Edgar and Kelpie has way more to give to Lydia.

Nico was also funny with his black cape and mask, he looked like that cat from the second Shrek movie..........anyone though about that?

I liked it when the coblynau used his tool to dig a hole to teleport. The coblynau is always funny.

Near the end things get screwed up. Lydia actually worries again about the death of Edgar. Raven and Ermine leave together to who knows where or why exactly? Edgar goes to confront the evil prince but things are stopped with the episode ending curse the damn cliffhanger is all I have to say in regards to that! I want to know what happens but have to wait. Boo!

1.Lydia riding on Kelpie when he is in his horse form. BTW beautiful horse.
2.Edgar and his torture scars.

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 10, 2008 11:10 PM

Jun 2008
love this anime, can't wait for subs to come out...
Dec 17, 2008 1:27 PM
Dec 2007
Oh my God, Raven was dreadfully funny this time. Unfortunatel, appart from that, the rest of the episode was not so great. I don't really know why I still watch this series, maybe I'll just stop thinking about that and finish it since there are only 3 episodes left.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 17, 2008 10:00 PM
Oct 2007
Jacut said:
Oh my God, Raven was dreadfully funny this time. Unfortunatel, appart from that, the rest of the episode was not so great. I don't really know why I still watch this series, maybe I'll just stop thinking about that and finish it since there are only 3 episodes left.

Yeah, I laughed at all of Raven's comments in response to Edgar, especially the one where he said something like, "You're like that even when you're sober." But other than that, I feel the same way you do.
Dec 19, 2008 3:13 AM

Aug 2007
Shall I say them in alphabetical order?
xD

I thought Lydia looked more fantastic in this episode... dunno why.
Kelpie as a horse was HIDEOUS.
Edgar, Prince, Blue Earl... HUH?
Dec 19, 2008 12:26 PM
Nov 2008
now i'm confused..WHO is the blue knight earl??????/ who is ulysses..who ius edgar actually..i don't get it!!..blaa
Dec 19, 2008 1:21 PM

Nov 2008
mel-hime said:
now i'm confused..WHO is the blue knight earl??????/ who is ulysses..who ius edgar actually..i don't get it!!..blaa

All I can say is that the Edgar might be fake but is devoted at least and the Prince might be some twin brother of Edgar's family. Should this be it then the Prince would be right to be angry at Edgar for stealing the title that is his. The real Blue Knight is yet to be proven but Edgar got proof already by being accepted as the Blue Knight, however you just have to watch more of this show to get it. My clues are still assumptions.
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 19, 2008 9:48 PM
May 2008
yeah... um Kelpie didn't look like an amazing stallion or anything. just a random black horse.

so yeah... it's kinda confusing now because Edgar does have some connection with the Duke and then he was one of the Prince's prisoners until not too long ago and then now he has the name Ashenbert... but that's probably his real name since the painting of the girl was of a Gladys Ashenbert and the banshee foresees the death of someone in the Ashenbert family... so it has to be Edgar? lol I don't know if any of that made sense. But no I don't think Edgar is the real heir of the Blue Knight Earl but Ulysses says he is the last member of that family being an illegitimate child (and i doubt he'd be lying because who would want to be an illegitimate child? if you wanted to be part of that family, you'd say you were one of the legit children, no?)

only 3 more eps...? i can see this ending in a cliffhanger and us waiting for a second season. boo
Dec 24, 2008 6:23 AM

Jun 2008
why is everyone reacting to Kelpie's true form only in this episode? he was shown already in that form before, has everyone been blind in the episode where he gave Lydia his blood to save Edgar? 0.o
Dec 29, 2008 8:14 PM

Nov 2006
Takai said:
why is everyone reacting to Kelpie's true form only in this episode? he was shown already in that form before, has everyone been blind in the episode where he gave Lydia his blood to save Edgar? 0.o
Everyone must have fallen asleep because the show's so boring. :'(
Jan 10, 2009 12:11 PM

Jun 2008
lol Lydia riding on Kelpie... ^^'

Feb 13, 2009 2:08 PM
Jul 2008
lmao... "lydia riding kelpie"... hyhyhy... very funny... i love this anime...
Apr 18, 2009 12:55 AM
Apr 2009
I like the characters, especially edgar & lydia, Cute pair...heheh but unfortunately the

season 1 kinda bit boring because there only few actions..

but I hope the second season would be more cool...

and I hope some0ne would grant Edgar a power too See fairies and lydia would accept edgars proposal..heheheh
Jul 19, 2010 5:10 AM

Dec 2009
"You're like that even when you're sober."
" Should i start in the alphabetical order?"
Raven is pure win <3.
Aug 15, 2012 1:38 PM
Mar 2012
Karasuchan said:
"You're like that even when you're sober."
" Should i start in the alphabetical order?"
Raven is pure win <3.
I agree. That was so hilarious.

Edgar's pretty useless, isn't he?
Oct 20, 2013 12:25 AM
Aug 2011
Raven has the best lines.

and yes this show is boring, my attention keeps drifting :x
Mar 21, 2014 2:19 PM

Feb 2014
wow this anime is very cool, i'm in love with it though it has to be more than 12 episode :( i can't believe only 2 episode left , how am i supposed to do in my life after this anime xD?

Aug 17, 2014 2:16 PM

Oct 2012
lydia riding on kelpie was amusing.

raven is, once again, taking all of the best lines. XD

ermine finally showed herself to raven. i guess i shouldn't be so surprised that raven reacted the way he did. maybe we will see how she "died" now.
Aug 11, 2016 1:22 AM

Mar 2010
I have to admit this series is growing on me, I didn't like it that much during the sword search arc, but now it's actually interesting and funny.

What I'm wondering about is the banshee prophecy, though. Is the prophecy really meant to pertain to Edgar? I mean, he's technically not the part of the Earl's line. Could it be that it's Ulysses who is going to die according to the prophecy or does Edgar becoming the Earl mean that the banshee became part of "his" clan? Is she tied to the name or to the blood?
Sep 23, 2017 8:57 PM

May 2010
Meh, nothing interesting is happening really, but it's fun to see yet another villain character voiced by Mamoru Miyano :> Perfect choice!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 6 Discussion

angel999 - Nov 12, 2008

31 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:44 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 5 Discussion

angel999 - Nov 4, 2008

35 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 4 Discussion

angel999 - Oct 31, 2008

41 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:07 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yousei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 14, 2008

57 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:11 PM

Poll: » Hakushaku to Yosei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sheepdude - Sep 29, 2008

90 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.