Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 29, 2013 11:56 PM
Aug 2012
I threw in a pity vote for Waka :) At least he's a got some assets like a small business (all Toma's got is a cage). Sure it doesn't seem to get many customers or anything like that......
Mar 30, 2013 9:25 AM

Jul 2009
Ukyou>>> Toma>>> Kent>>>.....um I dislike both Ikki and Shin
The only good think about Shin is his look. I dislike his personality....Ikki is way too self centered form my taste
Kent actually reminds me of myself....so I'm not sure if I really like him or I'm being egoistic.
Toma is kind of cute but .......(edit: After all is better to me honest with myself right =.= ok I actually like him)
Eh so my favorite one is Ukyou, his personality is closest to my favorite (not exactly but still close enough)
yurkinMar 30, 2013 10:29 AM
Mar 31, 2013 1:02 PM

Oct 2007
Kent is probably my favorite, though maybe I'm a bit biased. He reminds me a lot of my partner and I when we started dating, with her very logical, practical nature and overall relationship-dumb. She was a math student in college too! Go figure.

But seriously, Kent's heart seemed like it was in the right place, and he really did do the best he could to figure out how to be a good boyfriend. I'm really disappointed their arc was as brief as it was.
Apr 2, 2013 3:13 AM

Jan 2011
1. UKYOU (FAV CHARA EVER!!!!!!!!)
2. TOMA
3. ORION
4. SHIN
5. IKKI
6. KENT
Apr 10, 2013 3:25 PM

Sep 2009
I should have voted for Ukyo instead of Ikki ><
Apr 15, 2013 9:35 PM

Jul 2012
Sayuri said:
But to answer the question: none. Poll needs that option.

I would have picked that. And I agree completely with your reasoning behind each male. lol
Jun 16, 2013 2:26 PM

Apr 2013
toma, defiantly, i love yanderes and male ones are sooooo rare in anime, ! plus i have a weakness for psycho/yandere boys, :3

everyone else was so harem typical , the lone wolf, the one that all the girls like , the smart one , i have no problem with it :3 i still love all of them, but toma stands out.

but i think heroine and ukyo are best suited out of all of them :) but i didn't really like her, so boring and dull and emotionless
Haters be hating.. lovers be loving... potatoes be potatoeing
Jun 22, 2013 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
Toma the first for me *-*
Then shin then kent and then ikki.
Jul 12, 2013 2:20 AM

Apr 2010
Hmm

Toma > Ikki/Kent > Ukyo > Waka > Orion > Shin

Here we go.
Jul 16, 2013 4:21 PM

Feb 2013
1.Shin
2.Toma
3.Orion
4.Ikki
5.Ukyo
6.Kent
7.Waka
Aug 6, 2013 12:24 PM
Jul 2013
#1 Toma
#2 Shin
#3 Ukyo
#4 Kent and Ikki

I just really like Toma, and after the love route on amnesia crowd my love for that guy multiplied by 1000
Theres also the amnesia crowd suspense route which had the most sad bad ending ever (for toma) It was T_T
But who doesnt like a overprotective boyfriend? 'Least he wont leave you and is loyal~
Aug 24, 2013 12:33 AM

Nov 2012
Ukyo>Touma>Orion>Kent>Waka>Shin>Ikki
I really hated Shin and Ikki and I'm neutral for Orion, Kent and Waka. Ukyo was just too awesome and sweet and Touma... What can I say, I just love yanderes
Sep 10, 2013 2:39 PM
Feb 2013
Toma => Shin >> Kent >> Ukyo >>>>>>> Ikki
Never thought about the others.

Guess I'm a sucker for friends xD
And hating popular guys...
Sep 10, 2013 2:42 PM

Feb 2013
Definitely, Shin.

Sep 10, 2013 2:44 PM

Jul 2013
I forgot because I got "Amnesia" Probably Shin
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Oct 8, 2013 5:41 AM

Oct 2013
I want SHiN && TOMA!

"Hello."

Dec 10, 2013 12:57 PM

Sep 2011
Ukyou = Toma > Kent > Shin > Ikki > Orion
Dec 14, 2013 2:23 AM
Dec 2013
1. Toma - Thanks to him, I'm totally into yandere, but really, what I liked about him was that you didn't see it coming. When I first watched the anime, I thought he was just the nice happy guy friend who might have a thing for Heroine. Meh, whatever. Annoying pushover childhood friend radar going off. But it turns out he's insanely protective (and rather possessive in the game). It's an interesting complement to his kind and gentle side (which would be too bland on its own). I like it when characters change my impression of them. (He's also stupidly cute in the game sequels and gets teased a lot for the cage by the other characters).

2. Ukyo - I have a thing for sacrificing guys. If you think about it, the reason why Heroine is able go on living is because of Ukyo. He had to see Heroine die numerous times and then experience it himself numerous times. He would do anything to see her alive just a bit longer, even if during his brief time, he can only watch her from afar with another man.

3. Kent (just barely beats Ikki) - While I knew this guy was the rationalist, his reasoning and agreeableness surpassed my expectations. I figured he would either not believe the heroine or come up with some convoluted theory, but he was more inquisitive than anything. He was so frank and interested with the heroine. I also liked how he realized that Heroine is not the same girl that he knew before and was rather sad about the fact that she might shift dimensions on him. Also, out of all the pairings, he and Heroine had the best chemistry. (Which is strange to say since Heroine doesn't have much of a personality.) They just got along so well.

4. Ikki (just barely less than Kent) - He's a smooth talking devil. While it's obvious from the get go that he's the "playboy," popular with girls type, I feel like he's quite sincere with Heroine. It's kinda cute when he tries really hard to charm her (and I'm not talking about eye thing), but the Heroine doesn't really go for it. What I don't like about him is how he interacts with his fan girls. I don't like how he just accepts them. Shouldn't he be freaked out or annoyed that because of them, he can't live the way he wants? Dude, you're never gonna get a mutual love going on if you hang out with your horde of fangirls on a regular basis. Like, seriously. I guess the only reason he's beating Shin in this list is because he has a lot of sweet sappy lines. (Despite my username, I'm a sucker for these kinds of stuff). Out of all them, he's the only one where I feel that he's a "romantic at heart."

5. Shin - From a shoujo-reader perspective, he's quite typical. Tsundere guy whose's slightly rough around the edges and angsts over his background. I like that he's quite forceful. (No shy pussyfooting for 500 episodes). Even though this forcefulness is quite common in shoujo manga, he didn't really come off as an asshole to me. He's frustrated that he had to start from the beginning, especially when he finally started going out with Heroine. But I dunno, he just wasn't as memorable or as surprising as the other guys. Funny enough, he was totally my favorite when I started the anime.

Honorable mention for Orion. Hahaha. Orion barely played any role in the anime, but when I got to the game, he was hilarious. A lot of the stuff he says would be things I would be thinking. Annoyance at the fangirls, shock at cray cray Toma and then shock at Heroine being okay with cray cray Toma, lol.

Fun fact: Toma's the favorite character in Japan too.
http://www.otomate.jp/amnesia/psp/vote_result/index.html
Mar 13, 2014 9:35 AM

Mar 2014
Holy cow, I can't believe Toma has the most votes o_e Guess ppl favor the overly-obsessed boyfriend huh?

For me, I'd go with Orion. He's the main reason the main is there as she is, without her memory, and he is the main character who helps her try to get back to her original world. Very sad to see them when they had to split at the ending :(
Aug 11, 2015 5:29 AM

Apr 2013
Either Kent or Ukyou. Well Ukyou suffered a lot for her and loved her. Seeing her happy was enough for him and that's what love is about. Now bout Kent. Well I saw the most development in him. He started as an emotionless guy who little by little came to grow feelings for the Heroine but it came to more like Brother-Sister relationship. Loved her but not in a sexual way. They didn't even kiss. All he was doing was pat her head. Sth siblings tend to do but I liked their relationship and it could actually grow to sth more but it didn't have the time to so... :@!!!! I can't decide...
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Aug 21, 2015 2:27 PM
Mar 2015
Kent because I tend to like guys who are a bit clumsy in affection and love but are very sincere and honest. He seems cool on the outside, but he's actually a huge nerd.

Hate Toma because he is straight up abusive. Drugging someone and keeping them in a cage is abuse and not romantic no matter how you look at it. Wanted to keep her safe? Oh, ok. Sure. Gross. When he said not to leave his place, an alarm started going off in my mind. I'll never understand the Yandere craze.
Jan 9, 2016 7:53 PM

Sep 2011
Back a while ago I voted Ukyo on here... which I regret after playing Toma's route in the VN. He is definitely my favourite <3
Jan 21, 2016 4:46 AM

Sep 2015
Toma. Killer smile, killer voice... I would say killer personality but it sounds like he's an actual killer lol.

There should be another ending when the Heroine ended up being locked up in a cage with Toma... then I'll be satisfied.
Feb 10, 2016 4:05 PM
Sep 2015
I'll vote based on the otome

Ikki>Shin>Ukyou>Kent -the rest don't really interest me xD-
Jun 17, 2016 2:47 PM

Aug 2010
This is based on otome
Kent>Shin>Ukyo>Waka>Ikki>Toma
Oct 16, 2018 6:41 PM

May 2018
Vote based on the Otome:

(Great->Least or First->Last Legend)

Favorite: Ikki -> Kent/Shin -> Ukyo -> Toma (He's the worst)
Best Boy: Shin -> Kent/Ukyo -> Ikki -> Toma (He's the worst, once again)
Best Romance: Ukyo/Kent -> Ikki -> Shin -> Toma (He's the worst, surprise!)

𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ π›πžπœπ¨π¦πž 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.
π“π‘πšπ­ 𝐒𝐬 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫.
Oct 16, 2018 6:45 PM

Dec 2013
Touma all the way... I found everything else about the series rather boring, but I gotta admit that cage scene took me by surprise.

Of course, I don't ship Touma and Heroine. I just think he made for an entertaining villain that broke the tedium of the rest of the show.
Nov 13, 2019 12:09 AM

Mar 2010
Ikki - Kent - Shin/Ukyo-Touma
Lots of abusiveness in the game
Oct 28, 2020 4:51 PM
Jan 2010
Orion is best boy xD jk jk I love him though

For me it's Shin > Kent > Ukyo > Toma > Ikki
Jan 23, 2021 12:04 PM

Dec 2019
shin > kent > ikki > touma > waka > orion > ukyou

i don't know why i couldn't stand ukyou, but something about him makes me really angry. shin will always be best boy, but kent is pretty close because of his chemistry with heroine.
Nov 5, 2021 6:47 AM
Jul 2018
Ukyou carried the show for me. He tops them all.
Jun 29, 2022 7:56 PM
Jun 2022
Only game rating! (including fandisks)

Ukyo(both) > Kent/Ikki > Orion > Shin >>>>> Toma

I know that Toma is more tolerable and nicer in Later and Crowd but the cage still haunts me. ><
Too bad that the Heroine was a self-insert character in the original game (which explains why she's so bland in the anime) but thankfully in the fandisks her character is more displayed and I absolutely love her! (Well, except in Shin's route Later :/)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

163 by RioAl »»
Today, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

207 by Ailastara »»
Feb 20, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2013

131 by _Shara_ »»
Jan 8, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 11, 2013

116 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 21, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Amnesia Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2013

98 by _Shara_ »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.