Jun 2011

DragoonDeusMar 5, 2013 9:54 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Mar 5, 2013 12:34 PM

Sep 2012
Rin vs. Kurugaya for me (not mentioning the other routes here)

Best Route in terms of plot: Rin 2
Best Route in terms of excitement/enjoyment/emotion: Kurugaya
Favorite as an overall character: Kurugaya

Vladz0rMar 5, 2013 5:48 PM
Mar 5, 2013 5:01 PM

Aug 2012
It will always be Yuiko for me :D
Mar 5, 2013 5:35 PM
Dec 2011
Could be neither of them because recently the producer said Kud Wafter might be adapted too.
If Kud Wafter will be adapted and takes place after the main series then Riki will end up with Kud.
Mar 5, 2013 5:38 PM

Nov 2009
I haven't played the VN, but I really can't picture Riki and Kurugaya together. I know that romance is supposed to play a big part in her route, too. But, I dunno, I feel like Riki and Rin make a better match. Of course, I've always thought that the main Key heroines go best with the protagonist.

But you know, this is just based on the viewpoint of a mostly anime-only viewer.

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Mar 5, 2013 5:45 PM

Sep 2011
AP24 said:
Could be neither of them because recently the producer said Kud Wafter might be adapted too.
If Kud Wafter will be adapted and takes place after the main series then Riki will end up with Kud.

Have you ever heard of synopsis? Of course if there'll be Kud Wafter, the synopsis on it is 'this takes place after the events of Kud's route in LB' or something like that. So it doesn't really matter who will end up with Riki.

As for this topic, it doesn't change the fact that Kurugaya's needs romance for the PLOT.

Mar 5, 2013 5:53 PM
Feb 2013
I really really want Riki to get with Kurugaya but I just know JC Staff will play it safe and shoot for Rin.
Mar 5, 2013 6:07 PM

Feb 2013
I feel like I'll be the only one that roots for a Rin end, I really like her character. Don't get me wrong Kurugaya's route was epic, but for me the amount of hardship you go through with Rin really leads to the optimal relationship to me. The whole route of Rin1/Rin2/Refrain was so touching for me and with the second ending, it just feels right to end up with Rin. I felt that the character development for Rin was just too much to miss considering all the loops and the amount of time you spend with her. Just seems inevitable, but for me Kurugaya romance was second.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Mar 5, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2013
The whole point of lb is about rin and riki, so i prefer a rin end, of course i want them to animate the 2nd epiloge :D
Mar 5, 2013 7:02 PM

Sep 2012
Why can't we have both?
If they don't add romance for Kurugaya, I think it will only last for 1 episode, 2 at most, and Riki isn't even the one to resolve the bully crisis too so there's really no point in adapting her arc if they are going to remove the romance.
Mar 6, 2013 11:53 AM

Jul 2011
Amutofan123 said:
I haven't played the VN, but I really can't picture Riki and Kurugaya together. I know that romance is supposed to play a big part in her route, too. But, I dunno, I feel like Riki and Rin make a better match. Of course, I've always thought that the main Key heroines go best with the protagonist.

But you know, this is just based on the viewpoint of a mostly anime-only viewer.

Having played the game, I can't really see them together either.

I think people who seriously don't think Riki will end up with Rin are fooling themselves. It's like the people who were hoping that Tomoya would end up with anyone other than Nagisa in Clannad - it's so freaking obvious that it's painful. Granted, it's not as extremely obvious in Little Busters as it was in Clannad, but seriously, it's going to end with RikixRin.

Sa-chan_ said:

As for this topic, it doesn't change the fact that Kurugaya's needs romance for the PLOT.

Considering how badly chopped Haruka's route was to avoid romance, I think it's a safe bet that JC Staff will attempt to make it work without any romance.
Mar 6, 2013 2:48 PM

Sep 2011
Random45 said:

Considering how badly chopped Haruka's route was to avoid romance, I think it's a safe bet that JC Staff will attempt to make it work without any romance.

Kurugaya's case is different from Haruka's.

Romance = Kurugaya's.
No romance =/= Kurugaya's.

If there's no romance, then that's a whole new story. We all already know that Kurugaya's route is all about romance which Riki fell in love with her.

So it's either to do it as OVA or they're really going to apply it on this season or next.

Besides, it's still plausible to insert romance in both routes since in Kurugaya's end, a blatant reset happened so it'll work in both ways.
TennoujiMar 6, 2013 3:00 PM

Mar 6, 2013 8:55 PM

Feb 2013
Sa-chan_ said:
Random45 said:

Romance = Kurugaya's.

If there's no romance, then that's a whole new story. We all already know that Kurugaya's route is all about romance which Riki fell in love with her.

So it's either to do it as OVA or they're really going to apply it on this season or next.

Besides, it's still plausible to insert romance in both routes since in Kurugaya's end, a blatant reset happened so it'll work in both ways.

Yeah I'm not sure how they could possibly get away with animating Kurugaya's route without romance as I stated before. Only the bullying scenes would be left and that really can't be big enough to fit in as a route. Since it is possible to show the reset, it is still feasible that both characters end up getting a romance route.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Mar 6, 2013 9:17 PM

Sep 2012
shcboomer said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Random45 said:

Romance = Kurugaya's.

Yeah I'm not sure how they could possibly get away with animating Kurugaya's route without romance as I stated before. Only the bullying scenes would be left and that really can't be big enough to fit in as a route. Since it is possible to show the reset, it is still feasible that both characters end up getting a romance route.

Spoilers ahead, but you won't understand them unless you played the VN anyway:

I feel like a good idea would be to have the route play out naturally with Riki and Kurugaya falling in love and stuff, and then when the world collapses towards the end of Kurugaya's route, there could be a "soft reset" at the end of that episode, where Kurugaya can disappear after the "world collapse", and Riki forgets about her for next following episodes, similar to how Haruka and Mio were missing from previous episodes. Then, they could move onto Rin's route. I call it a soft reset because the LB anime never has a true 100% reset to the beginning. It also resets and then continues somewhere in the middle or end of the common route after a route ending. Also, this will be a special reset that will remove Kurugaya, which will make sense because Riki and Kurugaya were beginning to forget about each other due to the effects of the Secret of the World towards the end of the route.

I feel like the world collapsing, and Kurugaya's explanation of how the Secret of the World causes their love to be impossible, would allow for a romantic route that could still lead into a followup of Rin's route, simply because of the nature of the Secret of the World.

Also, they did confirm that every route would be happening, so they could adapt Kurugaya's true route as an OVA, or include the non-true route (the version before Refrain) in the anime, or they could do both, expanding on Riki's romance with Kurugaya in an OVA and including some of the more basic themes exemplified regarding the Secret of the World the series episodes before Rin's route.
Mar 7, 2013 12:17 AM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
shcboomer said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Random45 said:

Romance = Kurugaya's.

Spoilers ahead, but you won't understand them unless you played the VN anyway:

I feel like a good idea would be to have the route play out naturally with Riki and Kurugaya falling in love and stuff, and then when the world collapses towards the end of Kurugaya's route, there could be a "soft reset" at the end of that episode, where Kurugaya can disappear after the "world collapse", and Riki forgets about her for next following episodes, similar to how Haruka and Mio were missing from previous episodes. Then, they could move onto Rin's route. I call it a soft reset because the LB anime never has a true 100% reset to the beginning. It also resets and then continues somewhere in the middle or end of the common route after a route ending. Also, this will be a special reset that will remove Kurugaya, which will make sense because Riki and Kurugaya were beginning to forget about each other due to the effects of the Secret of the World towards the end of the route.

I feel like the world collapsing, and Kurugaya's explanation of how the Secret of the World causes their love to be impossible, would allow for a romantic route that could still lead into a followup of Rin's route, simply because of the nature of the Secret of the World.

Also, they did confirm that every route would be happening, so they could adapt Kurugaya's true route as an OVA, or include the non-true route (the version before Refrain) in the anime, or they could do both, expanding on Riki's romance with Kurugaya in an OVA and including some of the more basic themes exemplified regarding the Secret of the World the series episodes before Rin's route.

That all seems to match up with me, the only problem I would have left is that losing Kurugaya before Rin2 would be a bit weird, the baseball match is so pivotal. Would they just leave all the girls there for the match then go on with Rin2 and then after that have them all disappear for Refrain?
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Mar 7, 2013 3:46 AM

Sep 2012
shcboomer said:

That all seems to match up with me, the only problem I would have left is that losing Kurugaya before Rin2 would be a bit weird, the baseball match is so pivotal. Would they just leave all the girls there for the match then go on with Rin2 and then after that have them all disappear for Refrain?

Right, there is the issue of the blatant reset before Refrain where every disappears. I presumed that would happen after Rin 2, because that's how it goes in the VN. Chronologically in the VN, Kurugaya -> Rin 2.

Mmm I'm not sure how they'll do it. They're all doing weird shit, and the whole reset and disappearance thing feels inconsistent in the anime.
Mar 7, 2013 4:23 AM

May 2012
For me, the best way to do things would be to have Rin as the canonical ending but to add in a Kurugaya OVA. The reason I don't think Kurugaya would work as the main romantic heroine is...

Mar 7, 2013 4:32 AM

Sep 2011
Vladz0r said:
They're all doing weird shit, and the whole reset and disappearance thing feels inconsistent in the anime.

True. That's why what are they doing and what will they do are totally unpredictable. It seems they're messing things up.

shcboomer said:

Yeah I'm not sure how they could possibly get away with animating Kurugaya's route without romance as I stated before. Only the bullying scenes would be left and that really can't be big enough to fit in as a route.

If they plan to end 'Kurugaya's arc' with only the bullying scene, that will be more anti-climatic than her route's ending(Normal End) itself. And I can see many people will be disappointed, even anime-only viewers, on that.

Mar 7, 2013 10:07 AM

Feb 2013
Vladz0r said:
shcboomer said:

Right, there is the issue of the blatant reset before Refrain where every disappears. I presumed that would happen after Rin 2, because that's how it goes in the VN. Chronologically in the VN, Kurugaya -> Rin 2.

Mmm I'm not sure how they'll do it. They're all doing weird shit, and the whole reset and disappearance thing feels inconsistent in the anime.

I agree since they haven't done full resets, it is a bit confusing and really hard to predict.
Sa-chan_ said:
Vladz0r said:
They're all doing weird shit, and the whole reset and disappearance thing feels inconsistent in the anime.

True. That's why what are they doing and what will they do are totally unpredictable. It seems they're messing things up.

shcboomer said:

Yeah I'm not sure how they could possibly get away with animating Kurugaya's route without romance as I stated before. Only the bullying scenes would be left and that really can't be big enough to fit in as a route.

If they plan to end 'Kurugaya's arc' with only the bullying scene, that will be more anti-climatic than her route's ending(Normal End) itself. And I can see many people will be disappointed, even anime-only viewers, on that.

Yeah it really would not make sense if they chose to do just the bullying scene and would really leave Little Busters! unfinished.

Based on the other thread, if those episode summaries are legit, looks like we'll be getting the Kengo saving end.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Mar 10, 2013 9:00 PM
Oct 2012
I think that He isn't going to end up with any of those, but at the same time with both

BUT I'D LOVE IF HE ENDS UP WITH KURUGAYA *-*
Mar 10, 2013 9:02 PM

Mar 2012
I ship Riki x Kurugaya.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 10, 2013 9:03 PM

Nov 2009
Bleh, I was never infatuated with Kurugaya in the slightest, she is the weakest of the heroines along with Komari and her route is equally meh.

Rin is the natural choice in Little Busters, Refrain wouldnt even exist if it wasn't for the progression of Rin2.

Add to that, she has much better character development...as in she HAS significant character development and just looks more natural with Riki generally.
Mar 11, 2013 6:33 AM
Aug 2012
Irustua said:
I think that He isn't going to end up with any of those, but at the same time with both

BUT I'D LOVE IF HE ENDS UP WITH KURUGAYA *-*

Don't worry pal you aren't the only one. It really bothers me how Kud gets a separate game but Kurugaya doesn't. She is the best among the girls (in my opinion at least) and her route is important to the secret of the world along with Mio compared to the rest excluding Rin of course. But she really got less focus or romantic moments than the other girls. Btw i thought she is the strongest among the girls..............she beat Masato, Kengo and Kyousuke after all or i am just mistaking something here?

Well i think they won't really make Riki end up with anyone and leave it like Refrain (that would be the best) and Rin already qualified everyone as suitable for Riki at the end of Refrain so he can get himself a harem end too if possible.

Mar 11, 2013 6:43 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
It really bothers me how Kud gets a separate game but Kurugaya doesn't.

Key is biased to silver-haired girls(Tomoyo from Clannad and Kud from LB having their own After Stories, Kanade from Angel Beats
being the female protagonists from their respective series/games).

Mar 11, 2013 7:04 AM

Jan 2013
Sa-chan_ said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Key is biased to silver-haired girls(Tomoyo from Clannad and Kud from LB having their own After Stories, Kanade from Angel Beats

It's much simpler, actually. Kurugaya and Riki just don't fit together whereas Riki and Kud are a perfect match.
Kurugaya overpowers Riki in pretty much every aspect by a large margin. She can be his big sis or even mother, but she is not really fit to be his girlfriend...
Pretty much half of Kurugaya route is about how they don't fit together.
Mar 11, 2013 7:22 AM
Aug 2012
Naoki-Saten said:
Sa-chan_ said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

It's much simpler, actually. Kurugaya and Riki just don't fit together whereas Riki and Kud are a perfect match.
Kurugaya overpowers Riki in pretty much every aspect by a large margin. She can be his big sis or even mother, but she is not really fit to be his girlfriend...

Can't really argue against that but despite having so much development Rin is still unable to grasp completely what love really is like........Kurugaya is like a big sister where Rin is more like a little sister. Well the aspect of friendship is the important thing in LB! and it's something i really like but i still can't get over the fact about Kurugaya getting so less focus (at least give her one kiss scene everyone got some and i don't really want to talk about Kud's route....the barrage of kisses got annoying very quickly!!!). Well it's just me rambling...........let's just see how they animate it. I think it will play out somewhat like how Vladz0r said in his post.

Mar 11, 2013 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
Naoki-Saten said:

? wat?

I ain't talking about whether Riki and Kurugaya don't fit to each other or not. I'm talking about Key's taste which that relates Kud's having her own game(Kud Wafter) so I don't know what are you talking about or why you're replying on my post.
TennoujiMar 11, 2013 8:13 PM

Mar 11, 2013 9:11 PM

Feb 2013
Sa-chan_ said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I just realized how true this is, although I'm sure they already had the spinoffs in mind when they finished the base game, although I'm not sure how a game about Kurugaya would go about or what you would do.
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- G-senjou no Maou
- Rewrite
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Mar 12, 2013 2:58 AM

Jan 2013
Sa-chan_ said:

? wat?

I ain't talking about whether Riki and Kurugaya don't fit to each other or not. I'm talking about Key's taste which that relates Kud's having her own game(Kud Wafter) so I don't know what are you talking about or why you're replying on my post.

I admit there it wasn't really neccessary to quote your post as well. Basically, I was giving an answer to Dragon_Slayer_X, an answer that took a whole different direction from yours. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.
Mar 12, 2013 5:28 AM

Sep 2011
Naoki-Saten said:
Sa-chan_ said:

? wat?

I admit there it wasn't really neccessary to quote your post as well. Basically, I was giving an answer to Dragon_Slayer_X, an answer that took a whole different direction from yours. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

Nope. I ain't offended in any way. I was wondering why you quote my post instead of his(The one who's bothering about Kud got her own game instead of Kurugaya).

Apr 3, 2013 10:18 PM

Oct 2011
I'd favor Kurugaya over Rin. Kurugaya's True route opens up after u beat refrain. So therefore.. ITS THE REAL ONE!!!
Aug 2, 2013 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
I do both LOVE Kurugaya and Rin, but I feel like Rin x Riki should end up together probably because of all the childhood friendship and comfort they have around each other. Though I admit that Kurugaya has the better personality an route.
Aug 2, 2013 10:08 AM

Sep 2012
epic_joelle said:
I do both LOVE Kurugaya and Rin, but I feel like Rin x Riki should end up together probably because of all the childhood friendship and comfort they have around each other. Though I admit that Kurugaya has the better personality an route.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.
I would say pre-Rin2 and pre-Refrain, Kurugaya, but Rin is a fitting couple in the story ofc.

tomislol said:
I'd favor Kurugaya over Rin. Kurugaya's True route opens up after u beat refrain. So therefore.. ITS THE REAL ONE!!!

my nigga ;>

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
Feb 20, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.