Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2013 5:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Raaja as virus felt a bit contrived as well as the umbilical cord thing. It's getting harder to block the preachiness out when watching this.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 6, 2014 1:20 AM

Apr 2012
the art style in this anime is really similar to the art used in the monogatari series for some reason. The ost is also awesome.. I think this is my favorite episode of the show, the scene where she tries to eat the hamburger is really strong.

seriously underrated show
なんとかなる
Jul 30, 2014 12:20 AM

Jul 2008
Underrated, but I hate being treated like a moron. Chris calls her an idiot again does his transfer think and the first thing he does when Juna is getting her ass kicked..."Why do you fight?"

Stop the pacifist riddle crap already.
Aug 30, 2015 12:29 PM

May 2012
Really amazed by this episode actually! I really love where this is going!
Sep 17, 2015 3:35 PM

Apr 2012
>umbilical cord is the cure
LOOOL, crap is also full of bacteria

I liked the good intentions so far but I don't like where this is going...
Apr 21, 2023 12:21 AM

Sep 2018
I wasn’t sure at first, but I’m hooked now. There’s just so much stupid pseudoscience going on that they’re trying to pass off as enlightened wisdom that it’s hilarious. For example, the guy who heard about a new disease outbreak and automatically just assumed it’s gotta be them damn GMOs. Or the umbilical cord potion actually working. Reject modern medicine, embrace traditional umbilical cord potions.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Earth Maiden Arjuna Episode 3 Discussion

meneope - Dec 9, 2009

7 by nhkam »»
Mar 12, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna Episode 11 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 9, 2013

4 by totherpage95 »»
Feb 29, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna Episode 7 Discussion

Crochax - Jun 25, 2013

5 by totherpage95 »»
Feb 29, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna Episode 13 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 11, 2013

13 by Bles- »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna Episode 1 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 3, 2013

12 by Ze3ke »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.