Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 4, 2013 8:25 PM

Nov 2012
OMFG IM WATCHING PEACH GIRL NOW(UP TO EPISODE 10) AND SAE IS A F**KING BITCH!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF SHE HAS A SOB STORY...NO MATTER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH THERES NO REASON TO BE SUCH A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!! IK THIS IS AN ANIME BUT OMFG SHE PISSES ME OFF I WANT TO JUST KILL HER!!!!

-I've never been so pissed at an anime character...(calm down clam down...phew)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2013 12:00 AM
Feb 2010
Agreed

Epic Biatch
Mar 8, 2013 12:34 AM

Dec 2012
She doesn't even have a sob story she is just a whore by nature.
Mar 12, 2013 6:13 AM

Feb 2012
i just finished watching the second episode and she's despicable and unbearable!! If I had a deathnote, I'd put her name on it.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 12, 2013 6:19 AM

Jul 2011
hehe and you haven't seen the worst yet...
Jun 17, 2013 4:51 PM

Feb 2013
She's a pretty decent antagonist though.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jun 17, 2013 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
Seeing as how this was a few months ago, If OP was that mad at episode 10, he/she probably exploded by now.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Mar 26, 2014 2:14 PM

Jul 2012
It's episode one and I already hate her
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Mar 28, 2014 6:19 AM
Dec 2013
DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

I was yelling this every time I saw Sae's face. God she's annoying.
Jul 11, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
She is a horrible antagonist because she's being a b**ch for no reason! I'm just as equally frustrated with Momo who keeps her around even though she knows that Sae constantly back-stabs her. I can't believe she trusts what Sae says over her own boyfriend Toji who she's known since middle school. I want to scream at her "Are you really that f**cking stupid?!!!"

I'm on EP 2 and I am really tempted to drop the anime just because I can't stand either of them.
Jul 11, 2015 1:51 PM

Jul 2015
Plot Twist: She will end up with Kairi. SPOILER ALERT!
Nov 20, 2015 4:57 AM

Apr 2011
Eh, by the end of the anime I didn't mind her all that much. At least she kept the plot entertaining. Would have definitely dropped the anime earlier on out of pure boredom if it wasn't for her :P
Dec 7, 2015 1:05 PM

Jan 2015
I know right! She was such an annoying pain in the bare ass. I was so close to stabbing a fork into my computer screen!! Most annoying anime character ever. At least to me she is.
Apr 18, 2016 12:06 AM

Aug 2012
Alisa_Amiella said:
Plot Twist: She will end up with Kairi. SPOILER ALERT!

I FUCKIN KNEW IT !!!
btw people puts the spoiler alert before the actual spoiler

I'm on episode 4 and seriously I feel like I can't take her "bitchesness" and the other characters stupidness anymore, she tells obvious lies and everyone believes her like WTF !! I was searching for logic in this show but I couldn't find any...

I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE TRIGGERED ON A FREAKIN ANIME SERIES!
Oct 4, 2016 4:20 AM
Oct 2016
I know right? she always bites momo's hand when she is nice to her, even when she gets what she wants she always wants more.
Jan 30, 2017 4:26 AM

Oct 2013
It's funny because I love Japanese psychologies.
Naturally, our thoughts make us hate her deeply the maximum insteed as possible but she would have the chance to show her humanity any time and we knew that. Until the 19th or 20th episode I was with the same feeling about her. "Changed or not, I will not forgive this bitch" and now after watching the last episode I still think that ok ... she WAS SUCH BITCH but yep .. she really changed a lot. "poor jealous girl".

My only concern was about Toji. Okay, he wasn't my favorite even at the beginning being too "whatever" most part of time but he've suffered a lot! He was literally the victim of this entire anime! and SAE is still the responsable for all his discord with Adachi. I'm really sad about him, even I prefering Momo with Kairi so far (after all, he was the hero isn't? hard not to ship them after all he made for her)

That's why I'm not a big fan of this kind plot (where a girl is indecise and spend all drama to choose between someone) because always it will have someone who will get your heartbreak and lose (I suddenly remembered Kiss him not me now lol this anime was the same or worse than that at the end) but PG was SO GOOD that I only spent a night to start and finish here today lol

Even after that, I liked the end which was very cute. truly.
NatyTenshiMar 14, 2017 5:12 PM
Sep 24, 2018 11:42 AM
Sep 2016
Im just watching it and she a hoe
Feb 20, 2019 6:28 AM
Feb 2019
Hi
Does anyone know why it’s soooo difficult to get hold of season 6 in region 2? I really don’t get it :/
Mar 20, 2019 12:58 AM
Oct 2015
this just proves that you're a normal breathing human being
Apr 16, 2019 1:07 AM

Aug 2017
I just finished the show and I like her. She's crafty and kind of hot. Smartest girl in the show.
Mar 26, 2020 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
After watching the show, I saw how Sae was like 2 sides of a coin. It’s true that she fits the MAL description of her: cunning, crafty, and manipulative. But after thinking about it, she was the only classmate that approached Momo. Everybody else in the class seemed to keep a distance from Momo because of her appearance (the tanned skin and bleached hair). It’s true that she was despicable but nobody in the class ever approached Momo other than Touji and Kairi. That’s why Sae’s tricks always seems to work. Momo saw her as a friend somehow because Sae was the only girl who really approached her.
Jan 18, 2021 8:11 PM

Mar 2012
Luchia said:
After watching the show, I saw how Sae was like 2 sides of a coin. It’s true that she fits the MAL description of her: cunning, crafty, and manipulative. But after thinking about it, she was the only classmate that approached Momo. Everybody else in the class seemed to keep a distance from Momo because of her appearance (the tanned skin and bleached hair). It’s true that she was despicable but nobody in the class ever approached Momo other than Touji and Kairi. That’s why Sae’s tricks always seems to work. Momo saw her as a friend somehow because Sae was the only girl who really approached her.

Those are the same side of the coin. Sae is the only one who approaches Momo because Sae spreads the rumors about her to make her a pariah among the other girls while cozying it up to Momo to manipulate her feelings for the two guys. I honestly have no idea why Momo sees Sae as a "friend" when even Momo herself realizes Sae does things to spite her.

I'm only two episodes in, and while Sae's dishonesty is annoying, how the other characters continue to trust Sae instead of just talking with each other is making me pull my hair out. Lack of communication is a common trope for drama, and here it's used and abused to the extreme.
Feb 28, 2021 8:13 PM
Feb 2021
Okay after reading the comments, I've decided not to continue to finish this show. I hate misunderstandings in anime: once in a while-- fine. Not every episode because of a jealous liar. So sad, I really wanted to watch this anime. But I literally was experiencing anxiety with all of Sae's lying lol. A show needs to be somewhat fun to watch, this one caused me physical pain.
Mar 12, 2021 6:20 PM
Mar 2021
Ik im late to the show but im on ep 4 and I just need to get it out since idk anyone who's watched it. SAE IS A BITCH! SHE CAN LITERALLY CHOKE! I WANT HER TO DIE! I WANT TO STOMP HER FACE INTO THE GROUND AND RUN HER OVER!
Mar 29, 2021 7:48 AM
Sep 2020
AdoraSky said:
Okay after reading the comments, I've decided not to continue to finish this show. I hate misunderstandings in anime: once in a while-- fine. Not every episode because of a jealous liar. So sad, I really wanted to watch this anime. But I literally was experiencing anxiety with all of Sae's lying lol. A show needs to be somewhat fun to watch, this one caused me physical pain.
Well this one gave a bad headache and it makes me want to faint
Mar 31, 2021 2:14 AM
Mar 2021
Haha I still hate her 15 years later.. rewatching the anime RN
May 19, 2021 1:36 PM

Sep 2009
the funny thing is that without Sae there would be no plot, but I don't know if I should find that funny or sad xD

well in the end I did end up low key liking her? It did take her way too long to redeem herself tho..

Jul 8, 2021 6:34 AM
Jun 2021
I hate all the characters except for Kairi I can’t even finish the show because all the other characters are scum

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SunSir - Mar 5, 2008

53 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 22, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 23 Discussion

funkotaku - Feb 17, 2013

8 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 22, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 22 Discussion

SunSir - Mar 5, 2008

11 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 22, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 20 Discussion

SunSir - Mar 5, 2008

18 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 21, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Peach Girl Episode 16 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jul 17, 2009

16 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Feb 21, 10:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.