Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2013 6:01 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Getting involved in the incident (lol @ about that dock toy). lol @ the older sisters of the person who got there.

Bathtub to relax, and not move = Este.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 30, 2013 6:20 PM

Oct 2010
can't find this episode anywhere -_-

pls help, send link in my profile or pm pls
Dec 22, 2013 5:11 PM

Jan 2012
I wish there was a description of the episodes here. There are so many misleading lists and the Discotek release really doesn't help one understand what episode is involved in which one. What happens in this episode?
Jan 7, 2015 3:09 PM

Jul 2009
Lol, I guess i should try a spa out sometime. I'm still too young and have no pain anywhere at all, but it seems interesting at the very least. Smooth skin ftw
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Sep 6, 2017 9:29 AM
Dec 2011
Where can I watch this?
Jun 3, 2019 12:39 PM

Jun 2013
Did I saw Guts in this episode ? His voice was... higher-pitched than usual.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Thermae Romae Specials Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 4, 2013

6 by sandwich-boy »»
Jul 29, 2023 5:41 AM

» All Episodes and Specials are on Crunchyroll and VRV now

Wallanimx - Jun 7, 2020

1 by RAWRfizzz »»
Jun 16, 2020 2:38 AM

» Where to watch this?

Alcoholicide - Jul 1, 2015

4 by Bern_stein »»
Oct 28, 2019 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.