Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2013 4:50 AM
Feb 2013
nina4life said:
ZeroChaos said:
He proceeded with the plan, because he knew they would kill him otherwise. Did you even bother to notice, that they had devices that cancelled out ESP? He was one person, vs an entire fleet of the US. What else did you want him to do?

Also, he didn't expect them to betray him like they did, he actually thought they wouldn't harm anyone on board. Seriously, don't jump the gun on Andy just yet.

The moment they started shooting on an unarmed, unprotected ship he HAD to know they're not going to do anything peacefully. How oblivious you have to be to not realize that? They knew all (or almost all) espers were out of ship with only children left on it. They didn't know Hyoubu came back!
So yes, they opened fire on boat filled with children. And he couldn't know they don't mean well?
Seriously, if he decided not to proceed with plan then and let Hyoubu reactivate the device (can't spell the name :P) all of this could've been avoided.
But he didn't, he proceeded with the plan.

Don't jump the gun on him yet? Why not, what good did he do besides telling chief he shouldn't take Yugiri. Couldn't have done anything?
He fought espers on equal ground, one of BABEL leaders got outsmarted by him due to being cocky. Those military guys were no different. Not to mention in many scenes there was only 3-4 of them, ESP blocker means nothing vs them since he's very well trained in hand to hand combat, as shown in many previous episodes. I seriously doubt a few no-names would be able to take him down in it.

Problem would be what to do after that. That I don't know, but could he have done more, yes, he could have, but he didn't, he blindly believed military will be all goody good, not harming children and only doing...what exactly?
What did he think army would do, only take the device and leave "criminal" organization alone? Did he think they'd go: "Oh, we got your device, you can now go your merry ways, we don't mind."

First, once he saw them attacking the ship, he knew something was wrong.
Second, he was only able to win against Fujiko, because none of them knew about his second power.
Third, he did more than just tell the director to not take Yugiri. He told them beforehand to not harm the children on board. He had no idea they would betray him.

Being well trained in hand to hand combat does very little, when you have an entire fleet on your hands.

You can't really blame Andy for trying to trust normals. He was just tricked into working for an organization that deems ESPers as monsters.
ZeroChaosMar 5, 2013 4:59 AM
Mar 5, 2013 5:27 AM
Jul 2011
XLNC said:
Seeing how a supposedly powerful Hyoubu go down proves that he isn't as OP as we thought during the first episodes. Even with the Unlimited mode on, he can only watch with despair and fall as the Catastrophe gets destroyed. His confidence must be shaken by now.

I was amazed by hyobu power. I mean come on! he single handedly destroyed all those tens of drones! He destroyed a destroyer by a single shot of his esper power and held of all those missiles fired from the remaining destroyers still alive despite his weaken state.

Just simply epic, but of course there are limits which further makes this episode a ton more better seeing hyobu fall as it shows a sense of realism. Seriously 1 esper vs 6-7 Destroyers loaded with tons of air to ground missiles, an aircraft carrier, tons of unmanned drones.
Mar 5, 2013 6:20 AM

May 2011
Jirou_Takashi said:
"I'm respecting all of her rights" psh u didn't give a shit
you were like "DAMN MONSTER!!!"

When he said "monster" I immediately think "I think you're a monster yourself..."

Awesome episode btw~
Mar 5, 2013 6:44 AM

Jan 2008
FCK THOSE BSTARDS UP FOR DOING THOSE TO YUUGIRI . THOSE FREAKIN HUMAN MONSTERS .SLAUGHTER THEM NICE AND PAINFUL EVERYONE !!!
*breathes*
oh well . at least I can take some of that off .

First of all , this episode is extremely superb . It's so epic that it's so unexpectedly badass on its own . All sorts of emotion is blasting off the roof and wow , it was done so perfectly .

Hyoubu's rage and desperateness was just too much to handle .He's so desperate because he doesnt want to happen what happened with his unit back then to the ones he have now . Those art and the battle animations was intensely superb . I was waiting for Hyoubu to use that sword and wow . And his last attack which looked like he made a bow to destroy that ship was the best . So intense .

About Yuugiri , I wonder what they need from her .She's probably an experiment of some sort ? Probably an experiment to move to a higher lvl of esp ? Or she probably has a power to dispel esp ? like from that x-men movie ? lol

And that old man who's behind all of this , is he really Black Phantom ? or some old acquaintance of Hyoubu , which was shown to be the one who was in command of the submarine hunting the dolphins back then . This is gonna be exciting since we are slowly concluding the series .

And im gonna say that this episode is the best so far , and the BEST SERIES of the season by far , no doubt about it .Good work Manglobe .

oh and desperate Hyoubu , just superb . And well , he's not gonna die .
Mar 5, 2013 10:21 AM

Jun 2012
Damn this episode was full of action. Well this episode was about a bunch of assholes trying to kill children. Andy is definitely going to help Hyoubu now. Was a awesome episode hopefully Andy and Hyoubu are ok.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 5, 2013 12:56 PM

Mar 2012
Intense episode loved it <3

And damn these cliffhangers!
Mar 5, 2013 1:52 PM

Feb 2013
XLNC said:
Seeing how a supposedly powerful Hyoubu go down proves that he isn't as OP as we thought during the first episodes. Even with the Unlimited mode on, he can only watch with despair and fall as the Catastrophe gets destroyed. His confidence must be shaken by now.

Also, I cannot help but think how these events parallel with the end of Code Geass R1: Hyoubu as Lelouch, Andy as Suzaku (both are hated), and PANDRA as the Black Knights (though they weren't abandoned by their leader), maybe Yuugiri as Nunnally.

First off, Hyoubu never claimed to be OP and he is now near death as well, so for a guy who is on his last leg, he did an awesome job against the US who sent enough fire power at him that it would probably have taken out Rhode Island.

Second, yeah, it is a little similar to Code Geass in terms of design, but for some reason I think this was even more epic. Also, I like Andy WAY more than I like Suzaku (self-righteous prick...).
Mar 5, 2013 2:15 PM

Sep 2008
Irenesharda said:

Second, yeah, it is a little similar to Code Geass in terms of design, but for some reason I think this was even more epic. Also, I like Andy WAY more than I like Suzaku (self-righteous prick...).

Well, as much as I hate Andy, at least once he saw what those guys are really up to he changed his side because he finally saw (he should've sooner, I still hate him for being oblivious idiot) who he's working for he tried to change something, unlike Suzaku who still continued working for the ultimate evil even after finding out how evil they are and even being offered to join the good side. Nope, he wanted to side with evil so he could change their hearts. Yeah, right, good luck with that.

ZeroChaos said:
Second, he was only able to win against Fujiko, because none of them knew about his second power.
Third, he did more than just tell the director to not take Yugiri. He told them beforehand to not harm the children on board. He had no idea they would betray him.

1. He knew something is wrong, yet did nothing about it.
2. He didn't need powers to win hand-to-hand vs 3-4 guys, because as seen in this episode, only that many were around him at any given moment. He's no ordinary soldier, he could've taken them down, he didn't. Of course he couldn't have taken down whole army, but he didn't even have to, if he used his brain to begin with.
3. He told them not to beforehand, true, yet when they clearly did exactly what he asked them not to he still proceeded with the plan.

#1 & #3 clearly show it should've never come to #2 since he should've abandoned his mission and let Hyoubu attempt to repair the device, reactivate it, whatever. I don't know if Hyoubu could've done that, but my point is, he didn't, even after #1 & #3, he continued with the plan. That's why I can't stand him.
He only rebelled after seeing Yugiri taken, but that in my opinion doesn't count as something after what he should be forgiven. He didn't care (actually, he did, he didn't react, no big difference) after they shot on children, he only cared after they took Yugiri. So shooting on kids is ok, but kidnaping Yugiri is not?

Just because he's attached to her doesn't justify ignoring bombardment of other children.
If he stopped with the plan after they bombarded children (and he should have) and got shot because of that and because he tried to help kids evacuate I'd respect him way more. Hell, I'd still really like him. The way this happened, however, makes me hate him, since he didn't care enough about other children to stop working for someone who clearly doesn't care about bombing children, but only cared about 1 of them.
So bombard 10 others and its fine, but take one I like and it's not fine? He seems like a douche to me. Saying you want to protect someone and than proceeding like nothing happened after someone bombs those you said you want protected doesn't seem like caring to me.

Sorry for long response, but I just had to say it :)
Also, I apologize if I offend anyone in this responses, I kinda just write them thinking about episode and feelings I had at the moment. No harm meant ;)
Mar 5, 2013 4:42 PM

Sep 2010
Damn! Kaoru's throne!
I'm with those who don't stand Andy, he acted just after everything happened.

It was a pretty good episode, probably my favorite of the series and Patty was cool as well.
Mar 5, 2013 5:31 PM

Aug 2011
Wow 56 Votes 5of5 100% !! not bad ! hehe
Mar 5, 2013 6:00 PM

Feb 2013
nina4life said:
Irenesharda said:

Well, as much as I hate Andy, at least once he saw what those guys are really up to he changed his side because he finally saw (he should've sooner, I still hate him for being oblivious idiot) who he's working for he tried to change something, unlike Suzaku who still continued working for the ultimate evil even after finding out how evil they are and even being offered to join the good side. Nope, he wanted to side with evil so he could change their hearts. Yeah, right, good luck with that.

ZeroChaos said:

1. He knew something is wrong, yet did nothing about it.
2. He didn't need powers to win hand-to-hand vs 3-4 guys, because as seen in this episode, only that many were around him at any given moment. He's no ordinary soldier, he could've taken them down, he didn't. Of course he couldn't have taken down whole army, but he didn't even have to, if he used his brain to begin with.
3. He told them not to beforehand, true, yet when they clearly did exactly what he asked them not to he still proceeded with the plan.

#1 & #3 clearly show it should've never come to #2 since he should've abandoned his mission and let Hyoubu attempt to repair the device, reactivate it, whatever. I don't know if Hyoubu could've done that, but my point is, he didn't, even after #1 & #3, he continued with the plan. That's why I can't stand him.
He only rebelled after seeing Yugiri taken, but that in my opinion doesn't count as something after what he should be forgiven. He didn't care (actually, he did, he didn't react, no big difference) after they shot on children, he only cared after they took Yugiri. So shooting on kids is ok, but kidnaping Yugiri is not?

Just because he's attached to her doesn't justify ignoring bombardment of other children.
If he stopped with the plan after they bombarded children (and he should have) and got shot because of that and because he tried to help kids evacuate I'd respect him way more. Hell, I'd still really like him. The way this happened, however, makes me hate him, since he didn't care enough about other children to stop working for someone who clearly doesn't care about bombing children, but only cared about 1 of them.
So bombard 10 others and its fine, but take one I like and it's not fine? He seems like a douche to me. Saying you want to protect someone and than proceeding like nothing happened after someone bombs those you said you want protected doesn't seem like caring to me.

Sorry for long response, but I just had to say it :)
Also, I apologize if I offend anyone in this responses, I kinda just write them thinking about episode and feelings I had at the moment. No harm meant ;)

Well, whatever happens, they're going to need Andy to get the I-go and Yugiri back. He's the only one who knows the ins and outs of the USEI even if he didn't know their true nature. Also, since erasing the records of a "dead man" is probably not a priority for our insidious Director Walsh, I think Andy will still be able to get into their systems. Andy still has his uses for now.

Also, it might be easy to be angry at him now, since it was his actions that caused PANDRA's downfall, however we have to remember that while it was a hefty mistake, it is one that can be corrected. There were no casualties, and a ship can be replaced. They are going to get Yugiri back. Andy made an error in judgement, but he thought what he was doing was right in the beginning.

Remember in Episode 6, when Hyoubu told him that he knew Andy's identity simply from the look of his eyes. That he had had eyes like that before he "died"? Hyoubu was in the same situation as Andy. He was in a persuaded by a man who seemed like he cared, trained as a soldier for the Axis Powers, and fought beside his countrymen, all the way thinking that what he was doing was the right thing. It was only when he was betrayed that he realized that to them he wasn't a person, but a tool and a weapon. Andy was done the same way but in modern times. He was treated, used, and disposed of as a weapon to disarm PANDRA long enough to take them out.

I mean, we all say what we would have done in his place, but do we really know? Andy has been in the military in one way or other since high school, he's been trained to follow orders and it is definitely easier to go with the flow then to simply do a 180 and challenge all the things that you believed. Andy has said from Episode 1 that he hates espers, however, through his connections within PANDRA he has learned that they are human too. I think this whole show has been a definite growing process for him, and making mistakes, even huge ones, are important for him to learn a harsh lesson of trust and maturity.

I know its easy to hate Andy, but the USEI, Alan Walsh, and the guy in the shadows are the real enemies. They're the ones who decided to send a military armada with enough artillery to destroy Rhode Island on a single cruise yacht that held only civilians, children, and infants aboard. And they were going to do that with or without Andy's help. He was but a pawn to them, they are the true bad guys here.

BTW
Patty had a little baby in her arms at around 19:34! :3
Pandra seems to take in kids at all ages, I wonder who takes care of the babies when all of the adults are on missions? Patty seemed to be left in charge of all the kids in the crew's absence. I don't envy her job. :p
Mar 5, 2013 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
Shiniblured said:
Wow 56 Votes 5of5 100% !! not bad ! hehe

Why do I have the impression that you were the one person who decided to give it a 4 out of 5 just to be different?
Mar 5, 2013 8:30 PM

Feb 2013
Alright guys, I'm now 90% sure who the man in the shadows is, and I'm pretty sure it's not the Black Phantom.

Checking the credits of the episode and comparing the character/cast names with those on the official website. Guess whose name popped up near the end?

I'll give you a clue: he's voiced by Katsuji Mori and had (has?)quite a prominent role in this series.

Check it for yourself if you're unsure, the kanji for all the characters/cast is here: http://unlimited-zc.jp/character/index.html
IreneshardaMar 5, 2013 8:33 PM
Mar 6, 2013 3:16 AM

May 2010
Look at Hyoubu's face. Maybe he remembered something from the past. Luckily Magi was there.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2013 6:41 AM

Oct 2011
Irenesharda said:
Alright guys, I'm now 90% sure who the man in the shadows is, and I'm pretty sure it's not the Black Phantom.

Checking the credits of the episode and comparing the character/cast names with those on the official website. Guess whose name popped up near the end?

I'll give you a clue: he's voiced by Katsuji Mori and had (has?)quite a prominent role in this series.

Check it for yourself if you're unsure, the kanji for all the characters/cast is here: http://unlimited-zc.jp/character/index.html

OMG you got to be kidding me??!! How? What? Hopefully it will be explained next week.
Mar 6, 2013 9:14 AM

Apr 2007
Irenesharda said:

Ah I meant to post about that last night (except in a more straightforward manner). Shadow dude sounded a lot like Phantom when I first heard him, but headphones helped revealed the truth. Hopefully there's a good reason for him being alive :v
Mar 6, 2013 4:44 PM

Feb 2013
Just thinking about it, I don't think BABEL's plan would have worked. Not unless they actually took the time to explain to PANDRA about the predication. However, even then I doubt PANDRA would have gone along with it. Facing the choice of either being arrested and put in prison and potentially facing the USEI armed forces, I think they would have rather have tried to figure out things themselves without having to involve BABEL.

Also, did BABEL know it was the US who were going to destroy the Catastrophe?

If so, they stupidly played right into their hands by joining up with the USEI on this venture and ended up serving as a distraction, before being forced to sit on the sidelines.
Mar 6, 2013 11:01 PM
Dec 2012
ZeroChaos said:
gigglingidiot said:
That spy character with the double colored eyes is absolutely useless. His power does nothing whatsoever and the whole ship-exploding is all his fault. Idiocy at it's finest.

He's not useless at all, he's one of the main characters after all. We still don't really know full well how powerful his powers actually are.

Also, he was tricked. He thought they would actually not harm the kids on board, how would he know they would betray him like that.

Did he like never watch a spy movie once when he was growing up lol. I can't think of a single spy movie were their handlers were 100% honest with them.
Mar 8, 2013 4:11 PM

Jan 2011
Holy, shit, this episode was fucking amazing! From the beginning Hyoubu was depicted as an overly strong esper and now we see his downfall. He was actually trembling in fear seeing Catastrophe getting pulverized. I felt really bad for Andy. His Director obviously 'used' him and hid some major details from him. Yuugiri getting captured was pretty damn crazy. The OST fit so damn well with everything that happened in this episode. This anime is seriously underrated! Probably the best episode (yet)!
5/5
Mar 9, 2013 1:48 AM
Mar 2012
Amazing action Hyoubu! I did expect some betrayal from USEI, since BABEL's prediction showed someone destroys the ship. Although too naive, Andy followed & finished the mission faithfully. He acted quite in character so I can't really complain.

Preview looks like in BABEL's hospital? If glasses guy is captain is he a strong esper to survive til now?
Mar 9, 2013 8:29 AM

Feb 2013
gophercg said:

Preview looks like in BABEL's hospital? If glasses guy is captain is he a strong esper to survive til now?

The thing is he's not an esper at all. This is why he seems to treat espers like weapons he can wield at his disposal, as seen by what he did to the ESP Unit and to Hyoubu in particular.
However, it is possible he's a "closet" esper and has kept his powers under wraps and that for some reason he thinks his own kind are monsters and freaks. If that's the case, the guy is more messed up than original believed.

Also, it could be possible that the guy is just very old at this point, or was kept alive through some other means. He'd be in his 90s-100s by now. It's possible.
Mar 9, 2013 5:04 PM

Oct 2012
a us army where every one of them knows japanese?! YEAH, O.K.

^ Why isn't this updating...
Mar 9, 2013 5:46 PM
Dec 2012
Suzaku finally decide to join lelouch
Mar 9, 2013 6:11 PM

Feb 2013
Pizuya said:

Well, would you rather all the extras begin speaking incredibly awkward "Engrish"?
Mar 9, 2013 7:51 PM

Oct 2012
Irenesharda said:
Pizuya said:

Well, would you rather all the extras begin speaking incredibly awkward "Engrish"?

might as well since theyre making US look bad by making them the bad guys (america FTW)

^ Why isn't this updating...
Mar 9, 2013 7:59 PM

Mar 2010
OH MY GUDNESS THIS EPISODE. I DONT...KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT IT. EPIC.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2013 11:32 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
rodac said:
I suspect after Andy's "termination" as a special investigator he has no place to go but PANDRA now. He wouldn't be the first esper who succumbed to the illusion that it was possible for normals to have the best interests of everyone at heart (Are you listening BABEL?). Hyoubu's solution, separation of the two groups, is probably the only workable one in the long run since the espers will always be seen as either threats, or potential weapons to be exploited, by the normals.

Hmm, no. It's Hyoubu who is biased.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 10, 2013 8:04 PM

Feb 2013
Has anyone ever noticed that they never refer to the United States as "Comerica" but simply either the US or United States? (The couple of times said in passing on CR subs of episode 6 I am told, were mistranslations where the characters were simply talking about "the States".)

Also, I was told in the manga the Comerican flag had vertical stripes instead of horizontal.
[https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQgRQn9_UcUOukSBd9yKnnyHUqajDkBDCg6Fodt2pOk__gtu_Z3Q]

But in the anime we can see that on Alan Walsh's desk, he has two normal AMERICAN flags with the traditional horizontal stripes.

So, do you suspect that in an effort to not confuse new watchers/non-manga readers the studio truly means for the country to go by its correct name, despite the manga?

Does this also give credence to the possibility that The Unlimited IS an alternate universe/timeline?
Mar 10, 2013 9:27 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Irenesharda said:
Has anyone ever noticed that they never refer to the United States as "Comerica" but simply either the US or United States? (The couple of times said in passing on CR subs of episode 6 I am told, were mistranslations where the characters were simply talking about "the States".)

Also, I was told in the manga the Comerican flag had vertical stripes instead of horizontal.
[https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQgRQn9_UcUOukSBd9yKnnyHUqajDkBDCg6Fodt2pOk__gtu_Z3Q]

But in the anime we can see that on Alan Walsh's desk, he has two normal AMERICAN flags with the traditional horizontal stripes.

So, do you suspect that in an effort to not confuse new watchers/non-manga readers the studio truly means for the country to go by its correct name, despite the manga?

Does this also give credence to the possibility that The Unlimited IS an alternate universe/timeline?

It's clearly an alternate reality since in the original timeline, Hyoubu does not have the limiter pin. Also, the (spoiler) shouldn't have survived.

It is well known even in the original series that there are multiple timelines. The fact that they are trying to change the future to diverge from the predicted timeline is proof that multiple ones might exist.

Also it might be possible for Unlimited to eventually tie in with the main timeline (maybe not in the anime but eventually in the main series). After all, I believe Yuugiri and Andy appeared in the 4-koma in the manga. The 4-koma are quite important in the manga since they often represent off-screen plot elements that are 99% canon. Given the current state of Hyoubu in the manga, who knows how he will come back again....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 10, 2013 11:59 PM

Oct 2011
DEAR LORD this episode was intense and the best one yet! The whole episode I felt so sad for Hyobu though... He's fighting so hard to save everyone and those bastards just attack children, kidnap Yugiri and tear his ship to pieces. No wonder he hates humans. They have NO REDEEMING QUALITY.

And don't get me started on Andy.. I hate his guts so bad right now. If he's going to redeem himself in some miraculous way, he better do something extremely good.
Mar 11, 2013 8:43 AM

Feb 2013
Sholic said:
Irenesharda said:
Has anyone ever noticed that they never refer to the United States as "Comerica" but simply either the US or United States?
In a recent 4-koma in the manga, Andy learns for the first time that his home country's full name is actually "the United States of Comerica".

The fact that the anime only mentions "U.S./United States" is done on purpose. (I bet you wouldn't take the anime as seriously if Andy said he was from "Comerica".)

I never did get why the manga-ka decided to rename every other country in the world EXCEPT Japan. Like why does Japan get to be singled out? I know about national pride and everything, but if you're going to have an alternate world and everything, wouldn't it makes since that EVERYTHING should be alternate?

A fan of the manga tells me it is because Shiina didn't want to keep having to correct inaccuracies about the original countries and so decided to just completely change every country's name and make up a new world in order to avoid it.

Unfortunately though, I not being a reader of the comics or watcher of the original series, was confused at the change of names at first. Especially as they don't emphasize it. I also watch french subs (Vostfr) and I know that in there they don't even bother. It simple refers to the US as is "Les États-Unis" and the supposed "Comericans" as "les américains". I have no doubt that other counties are also doing the same.

It's just that unless this world is an AU or something from the canon world, I think for the franchise in the long-run, this is going to be even more confusing...
Mar 11, 2013 7:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Erzaa said:
No wonder he hates humans. They have NO REDEEMING QUALITY.

You cannot generalize that. It just happens that this spin-off focuses more about espers and less about humans. Humans and espers alike have cruel and manipulative people. In fact, this treatment is 100 times better than what Black Phantom treat their members. And guess what, Black Phantom is essentially run by both humans and espers.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Mar 24, 2013 7:01 AM

Dec 2012
Hybridbloodszak said:

Shocker! Andy got betrayed >.> Andy's outcome from this show was either he's gonna die; end up fighting his organization or both. I HIGHLY doubt Hyobu or PANDRA are gonna let Andy come back If they did it would be a shitty cop out story telling wise.

It wouldn't be bad writing if Hyobu allowed Andy to come back, since it was no surprise to him. He knew from the start that Andy was a spy, so he must have had his reasons for letting him join. Quite possibly because he knew that Andy would change sides once he found out the truth. (I'm pretty sure that's what Andy is doing right now.)
It would make perfect sense to me if Andy was allowed back by Hyobu.
Apr 1, 2013 3:56 PM

Jun 2010
This episode defines the word EPIC!!!
Apr 15, 2014 8:19 PM

Apr 2010
This was truly intense! I thought Andy had died?! And I was like "Why's this happening?! It's to early for it to go down the drain like that!"

I felt like breaking into tears! This tragedy!
Oct 30, 2014 4:55 AM

Dec 2013
Oh god... That piece of shit Touma wannabe didn't die
Dec 16, 2014 2:41 PM

Nov 2013
Quite the emotional episode; and a pretty good one at that.
Feb 19, 2015 9:02 PM

Jul 2012
this episode is so epic! :(
Apr 11, 2015 3:45 PM

Oct 2014
Don't you ever touch yugiri you son of a bitch!
Jun 23, 2017 9:23 PM
Sep 2015
What's with everyone in this show just standing and waiting for the person who has a gun on them to pull the trigger?

Btw. Hyoubu needed to be taken down ASAP. I mean fucker admitted out loud to planning to exterminate all normals. That's the real reason Andy proceeded with the mission.
Jun 5, 2022 8:48 PM

Jan 2021
Please stay alive Hyobu, and please be safe Yugiri T_T

Oct 1, 2023 8:45 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
How useless is your team ? When there's urgent they just walk like a holiday trip
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2013

87 by Pliznotme »»
Mar 9, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

43 by 0Novelion »»
Oct 1, 2022 12:28 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

106 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 10:21 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2013

39 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2013

53 by Acctra »»
Jun 1, 2022 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.